The RichAlvarez Fan Forums

The Plumber Fans Return

It is currently Sun May 28, 2017 4:29 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Welcome
Welcome to <strong>Stupid Mario Bros Fan Forum.</strong>

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, <a href="/profile.php?mode=register">join our community today</a>!

Post subject: Re: Reapers Ch 12
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 4:22 pm 
Role Player

Location: In my own secret place, hiding from the cold world.
MORE!!! Come on!!! I WANT MORE!!!

Image <-Thanks ML!

Life SUCKS,
but death sucks even MORE.

Post subject: Re: Reapers Ch 12
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 9:40 pm 
Veteran

Midnight woke up in a white room. He realized what was happening. He was on trial, again. The first time he was on trial it was decided he'd become a Reaper. The Spirit Court had the decisions to make someone a guardian or a Reaper, someone's soul was in their hands. There could be only one reason he was here, Violet had died. The guardian said if he finished his assignment before Violet died, he'd become a guardian. This wasn't good, this wasn't good at all. He looked up at the judge, waiting for his judgement.
"Benjamin Tallows aka Midnight you have been reassigned. In your last trial you had been decided as a Reaper, but after finishing your assignment early you've been promised as a guardian. Is that correct?"
"That is correct, sir. But may I ask what happened to my assignment, Violet Petals?"
"She died at 4 am yesterday morning. Her brain was crushed by the front of a car. Her soul is suppose to come in today. Do you wish to wait for her?" He looked Midnight in the eyes.
Standing his ground, he replied, "I would, sir."

ImageImage

Post subject: Re: Reapers Ch 14
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 7:43 am 
Role Player

O MY GOSH!!! VIOLET DID DIE!? I HAVE TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT!!! PLEASE!!!

Image <-Thanks ML!

Life SUCKS,

Post subject: Re: Reapers Ch 14
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 3:56 pm 
Veteran

Violet closes her eyes as her last breath ends. When she opens them again, she is in a white room. She's wearing a white gown, white as snow. But the white room isn't all she sees...she sees Midnight. At first she thinks her eyes are deceiving her. He isn't wearing his hood and he's so handsome. With light brown shaggy hair, bangs brushing over his eyes with deep hazel eyes. He smiles at her and she feels like she might collapse. Her heart skips a beat and she finally whispers: "Midnight?"
"Surprised to see me as my real self? The hood of a Reaper covered it up. Violet, I was so scared when that van hit you." He hugs her, holding her as close as he could. He had almost lost her forever and now she was his again...if she finally returned his feelings.
"Midnight, what's happening? What's going to happen to me?"
"Don't worry, nothing bad is happening....you're going to become a guardian. I know that with all my heart. There's no reason why you would become a Reaper."
"Midnight, why did you become a Reaper?" She stares deep into his dark eyes.
"It's a sad story. But I'm willing to tell you as soon as your judgement comes."
"Violet Petals!" The judge yells at her.
"That's you. Go, love. I'll be here when he's done. I told him I was willing to wait for you."

She goes up to judge, scared with every part of her being. He stared down at her.
"Violet Petals. You lived a good life. Ever since your father's sucicide you've been there for your mother. You were a good student, you never did anything wrong to anyone. For this, you will be rewarded by becoming a guardian. You will be able to live forever with your friend, Midnight."

She just stood there, frozen as stature. She walked back to Midnight. "That's it?"
"That's it. Come, let's go and I'll tell you my story like I promised." He held out his hand, she took it and they were led to a place where there were a million flowers.

ImageImage

Post subject: Re: Reapers Ch 15
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 2:22 pm 
Role Player

... is that it? Or is there coming more?

Image <-Thanks ML!

Life SUCKS,

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 4:59 pm 
Veteran

There is one more chapter. I hate to see this coming to end...but it is....

ImageImage

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 9:27 pm 
Role Player

OMG.... Ashen, this story is beyond awesome!!! I hate to see it come to an end, but I am eagerly waiting to see what Midnight's story will be.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 9:50 pm 
Veteran

As they walked though the flowers, Midnight tucked a purple tuilp behind Violet's ear.
"A beautiful flower for a beautiful girl."
She smiled and she could feel her face going red again. Why hadn't she ever given him a chance? Was she afraid of him getting too close? Or was she afraid to lose someone she loved again?
"Your feelings for me are changing, I can tell." Midnight whispered. "Anyways, I promised you that I would tell you my story. The reason I became a Reaper. The ugly person I use to be."
"But you weren't ugly on the inside were you?" Violet asked sweetly.
"No, I guess not. But I used to be, before I met you I was. The reason I became a Reaper was because I murdered. I was an assassin, killing was something I enjoyed. I don't why I did, but it was just the way I was. I was given missions from my boss and I just killed. I never question the orders, never felt guilty, never thought about the people that was hurt because I killed that person. I was an awful person. Then....someone got me. In revenge, someone killed me. But death changed me, becoming a Reaper changed me. I saw with my own eyes what I had been doing to people. My hands are still stained with blood. Violet...helping you was my only shot of redemption. I was going straight to hell...but at least I knew I had done one thing."
"You finished your mission. You helped me." She hugged him close. "I'm always going to be here to hurt you forget the past."
"Wait...does that mean you love me?" He stared at her.
"Well...who made me happy before I died? Who waited for me? How can I love anyone else?"

They hugged each other close. They were there for each other for the rest of their days. Loving each other in heaven though eternity. They had found happiness at last at the end of their tragic stories.

ImageImage

Post subject: Re: Reapers THE LAST CHAPTER
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 6:34 am 
Role Player

The end... I really hate it that good story's end... Are you gonna wright more story's, Ashen?

Image <-Thanks ML!

Life SUCKS,

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 7:54 pm 
Veteran

Yes, for all I do is write. I'm already working on another story. I wanna thank everyone for liking my story. This was the most successful story I ever had.

ImageImage

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 4:38 am 
Role Player

Great! Can't wait!

Image <-Thanks ML!

Life SUCKS,

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 3:35 pm 
Veteran

Wasn't really happy with how Reapers ended...so I'm going to rewrite it. Tell me if you want me to redo some chapters or just make a different thread all together. Hope to hear some feedback.

ImageImage

Post subject: Re: Reapers Rewrite?
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 10:37 pm 
Role Player

Wow I just read this story, it's great. And my opinion is to just make a new thread.