The RichAlvarez Fan Forums

The Plumber Fans Return

It is currently Sat Jun 24, 2017 1:20 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Welcome
Welcome to <strong>Stupid Mario Bros Fan Forum.</strong>

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, <a href="/profile.php?mode=register">join our community today</a>!

Post subject: Introduction of ShadowMario82
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 4:49 pm 
Novice

So I've been here on the forum for, like, a month or two now, but I thought I'd introduce myself.

Hi. I'm ShadowMario82. I'm a HUGE fan of "StMB," and am patiently awaiting the premiere of "4" (Season 4). On YouTube, I, along with my friends, go by PainBusters316, and I've made two fan-made trailers about the StMB Movie (before it came out, so they really just consist of ep. clips & other stuff). I've gotten some good comments, so anyone reading this who hasn't seen them yet should check them out!

Anyway, if this is an introduction, I might as well tell you some things about myself:
1. I like drawing. I've done some great StMB fan art, which I hope to put up soon!
2. I like a cappella music. For those who don't know, a cappella is a genre of music in which the group makes music entirely with their voices. Even the beats, which are done by beatboxing. I love this style so much that I started another YouTube account called "Mooncrest95," which is my group name, where I do songs in the form of a cappella. I even take requests, so if you'd like to hear me remix your favorite song, send me a request!
3. I love video games (who doesn't?). I personally love both the "Super Mario" series and the "Tekken" series. I also play "Mortal Kombat," "Sonic the Hedgehog," "Super Smash Bros.," and others.

My Wii Friend Codes:
SSBB:5113-7918-5103
Mario Kart Wii:0389-3278-7641
Anyone w/ these games should add/play me!
4. I'm currently in the process of writing Stupid Mario Bros. fan fiction. It's called "Stupid Mario Bros.: the Chaotic Chronicles," and believe me, it's LONG. I'm planning out 5 seasons (I call them "series"), filled with fight scenes, love scenes, characters both new and old, and overall, new adventures the Bros. will go on. Now, it takes place a year after "Blind Storm," and there's gonna be some confusion between the events of this and "4." Just remember this: I had already started writing "CC" before I heard Richard and co. were making "4," so if some things in "CC" don't make sense because, for example, "they got their powers back differently in '4'" or something, it's OK, because this series has nothing to do with "4," or even any other already-existing storylines (though "CC" may reference past events). Before posting "CC" up, however, I'm currently trying to ask Rich & Chris if I can make a column on the forum specifically for this, because it's so big. The individual volumes are pretty long, and may take multiple posts to get barely one volume up.

So yeah, that's me. I hope to be included as one of thousands of StMB fans that helped make "4" a great season!!

Post subject: Re: Introduction of ShadowMario82
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 9:42 pm 
Commentator

Hello and welcome! I'm Aisling and I'm really happy to see that you already see to be pretty into things around here. Before I introduce myself there's the obligatory, "read the rules, don't spam, and have fun." Now that that's out of the way, I'm Aisling and I'm the mod of the literature lounge and the museum. Which is why I'm so excited to hear about your drawings and fan fics.

We love drawings and fan fic! To post your drawings simply create a "gallery" thread for yourself in the museum and post your art there. Here's mine as an example: http://stupidmariobrosfansite.freeforums.org/aisling-s-gallery-down-darkened-streets-t3899.html

As for the fan fiction, I'm very excited to hear how much thought and attention you've put into yours. And if you want to post yours you're very welcome to do so in the literature lounge. Just make sure to read the rules in each section before posting, just to make sure you've got the basics down. ;)

And if you have any questions, just ask!

However, I should note that Richie and Chris don't have much to do with the specific workings of the forum. If you have any special requests you'd want to send those to our wonderful leader AdminAdam. However, I can cover most of your questions. :D

^Thanks ML!^

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 2:03 am 
Newcomer

this introduction is really useful. thanks so much

World of warcraft Gold WOW Gold

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:48 pm 
Novice

susanexpress wrote:
this introduction is really useful. thanks so much

How so?

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 6:32 pm 
Middling

Welcome to the forums! Have fun and I know you're used to the forums already because you said you've been here for a little while.

^Both brought to you by ML!^

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 4:37 pm 
Novice

welcome!! ^^
have fun

(even if you're here longer on the forum than I am :P )

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 2:11 am 
Intermediate

I too wish to give a hearty, albeit late welcome to the forums. Hopefully you can partake in the wonderous magic that is the stmb community and enjoy yourself! Good to see some fresh blood on here. XD

Message me anytime!