The RichAlvarez Fan Forums

The Plumber Fans Return

It is currently Mon May 29, 2017 11:12 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Welcome
Welcome to <strong>Stupid Mario Bros Fan Forum.</strong>

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, <a href="/profile.php?mode=register">join our community today</a>!

Post subject: Re: Stupid Mario Brothers - Episode 59
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 8:06 am 
Newcomer

*insert bad word* JUST GOT SERIOUS!

Best episode of this season... unless the next episode will be more epic.

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 5:29 pm 
Landsman

Awesome episode! One of the best imo.
It was action packed,funny,and interesting.
I'm really interested in seeing what happens next!

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 6:48 pm 
Newcomer

Nitsua94 wrote:
I notice there's too much complaining above, so I'll quote why it's stupid if you complain about it.

This episode, has got to be the best episode of Season 4 ever!

I was thinking about Professor Oak sucking more then Brock and Gary by using them, but no. Professor Oak is right. I'm sorry Brock and Gary, but you guys both suck. Hopefully that gets messages through the kid's minds.

It was awesome how you switched between the four fights. Makes it a lot better then doing an order.

There was a little bit of comedy with the other heroes fighting the ninjas. I found it weird how Yoshi took his hand off and had a human hand slapping the ninja with the glove. Ness was awesome and really violent with that bat of his. Wario is awesome too. It's funny how they keep getting what's-his-name wrong. Luigi sure payed attention during Ryu's training. People were complaining about Wario having a smaller role. I noticed Wario seemed like the second main character instead of Luigi since the Movie ACT II. But Luigi is supposed to be the second main character of the series. Wonder if watching the twenty episodes of Naruto would ever come in handy for the heroes?

Snake and Liquid's gun fight was definitely better then what was shown in ACT II. When Snake shot Liquid through the head and blood came out the other side, that was an awesome effect!

Ryu and Ken. I know NOTHING! about them but their fight was awesome too. Two friends who became arch enemies. One determined to kill one and the other giving his friend the chance to run. The power Ryu used was really awesome since Ness' PK Thunder in Act II.

As for Mario, it's funny how Mario is not so serious during his scenes. When the riddle was solved, it made sense! I somehow know the riddle referred to Mario's Shadow, the Darkness.
Those of you who complain he's back, well maybe you should pay more attention to the story line instead of being a bunch of whiners that he returned.

Merlin "When brightest its darkest, when darkest, it's gone. When gone forever, so are you."

It's Mario's shadow! The Darkness! Without light, there's no dark.

My theory is Mario cannot live without the Darkness, making the Darkness a shadow part of Mario. This may last forever as Mario's shadow may never die. But it's also a metaphor. Which means when Snake destroyed that beacon, it enabled to resurrect the Darkness using the heroes' powers. You cannot run away from your shadow.

But I'm sure everything will be explained in the Season 4 Finale.

Actually for a while there (ACT II-Blindstorm) Wario seemed like THE main character! It was beggining to worry me XD. Even though im the one who complained about Wario, your still right, Luigi is the second main character and he's been so unimportant since the second he was in this show, he just kinda repeated what mario said all the time, So i'm glad he got his bigger role.

Im actually quite satisfied with the character interractions in this season (Well except Waluigi who only interacts with Ness,Mario,Luigi and Wario all season)

Wario and Luigi seem to be getting closer friends.
Snake and Ness are seen hanging out together a lot (despite it's kinda weird that an old man hangs out with a kid XD)
Brock and Gary are interacting A LOT more rather than ash talking to gary and brock saying nothing which is nice.
Yoshi and DK is an awesome pair of buds, (but DK and Brock are still best friends! :D)

Awesome season! Episode 60 will rock!

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 6:55 pm 
Newcomer

Richalvarez wrote:
Sothe wrote:
Nitsua94 wrote:
Those of you who complain he's back, well maybe you should pay more attention to the story line instead of being a bunch of whiners that he returned.

Pay more attention to the storyline? If anything, I'd say the people who are displeased by his returns are the ones paying the most attention. Shadow Mario is an awesome character, certainly. But even the coolest characters can overstay their welcome. Now, if you look at the series as a whole, how much sense do his resurrections make?

He spends a good deal of season 3/the movie trying to get his hands on the Truth Stone. Mr. L even calls him out on this, saying he's not immortal without it. Then Wario kills him... And he resurrects himself, not at all surprised that this has happened. While it's possible Mr. L just didn't know what he was talking about, why would the Darkness put so much effort into obtaining a stone that makes him invincible if he knows he already is?

Then Waluigi comes and gives Wario a spell. This spell removes the Darkness' invincibility and make him just as killable as anyone else. It works, and Wario kills the Darkness again. In OBS, he even admits he's dead, and that he doesn't care what happens to him because he is. At the time, this made sense, but looking at his recent actions it no longer does. If he had a way to revive himself again, why would he risk destroying himself? It's possible that will be explained/retconned in episode 60, but there's still the issue of why a spell that was specifically designed to destroy the Darkness failed to do so.

During season 3 and the earlier part of Act II, the Darkness was my favorite villain. But every time he's brought back the reasoning behind it gets more convoluted, and I think that in the long run it just hurts the character. He also just hijacked the plot from Verestorm, which means that people who found him to be a more interesting villain (or even just a nice change) are inevitably going to be upset by it.

While I will wait for episode 60 to call this a bad decision, I have my doubts that Richie and co will be able to explain it adequately enough for me to call it a good one. But we'll see. Maybe they'll surprise me.

You have doubts? How dumb do you think I Am? From the beginning of the season I had planed this, and Blare was always planned as the Darkness' Secret Lacky. There were hints of him working for someone since he first appeared, The Trifecta was just a well planed tactic by the Darkness. The next episode will show the Darkness explain his actions all the way back from the movie onwards. You will see how ridiculous you sound when you see it.

There's also still the Mystery of Who sent the ninjas!

But he will come back though... right? :'(
lol jk but Blaire was my favorite villian. I saw your "RMA'S favorite character list" and saw Blaire at 10 or something close. It surprised me you killed him so soon. It would be nice for a bit more screentime. but wether blaire will return or not I don't want spoilers :].
Stupid Mario Bros FTW

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 8:41 pm 
Novice

I didn't expect Blaire to go down until the finale, but I'm not complaining.

Professor Oak's an expert on determining Suckiness, it seems.

And the ninjas were awesome.

Awesome episode.

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 8:50 pm 
Greenhorn

Where's ep 60?

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 9:30 pm 
Commentator

The epicness of episode 60 must be making it take a long time to upload

Thanks ML!

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 10:01 pm 
Newcomer

Location: Stopping Ganandorf,Bowser, and Nox Decious From taking over the world
if theres anything i have to say is this: when it comes to the episode being rated all i have to say is this(lol coming up) "professer oak (based on the beginning) would give the episode a free shiny MewTwo and Mew, while brock and Gary would not even give it a free magickarp."

Note:that line i used might remind u of this line from season 1: "I give it 5 out of 5 super stars. And I wouldn't give it a free lunch at Taco Bell!"
Now wat i put is prob wat the 3 would have thought of the episode.

In my opinion on the other hand, 1. I almost thought the Darkness was gonna be lik a temp. ally based on episode 59 and 60.(Until the Darkness said that this wasn't a cheesy good guy, bad guy team-up movie. (Lol on that part)
2.And i was hoping to see more of a fight between blair and the Darkness instead of utter failure for Blair.
3.And also Lol at the beginning of the episode, who knew Gary and Brock would have been used so badly just to find out they both equally suck, and then they go like in i believe it was episode 51. where they keep adding up and adding up puns, (probably some lame and cheesy ones maybe) And then find them selves doing more work for prof. oak, in that case they will probably be at the same stuff all over again in season 5. 4.Zubashi or however you say it, was just Lol, I mean he just keeps sending useless ninja's to fight and then he considers himself to have been "insulted" after there were no more Ninja's left, then he ended up fighting (failed xD) by trying one of his so called secret techniques only to end up being knocked out in 1 punch by Luigi.
5. The battles: lik i said the 1 between varstorm and the darkness should have been a bit longer. The 1 between snake and Liquid, OH MAN< snake planned everything ahead of time, that not something you think of everyday xD. The battle between Ken and Ryu was 1 of the more EPIC ones. The 1 with the ninjas vs. luigi and the ones that did not go elsewere to fight someone specific was more of the Lol type, not major Lol though but little, (depends on how easily you are caused to laugh at things) And for blair Vs. Mario, it was a combo of epic with a small side of Lol, (Like when Mario says "Like Hell) Overall that has to be the only Episode of SMB with so many Battles happening at once. 6.: Merlin's little riddle, You may recall that little riddle from earlier in the series, which was a flashback to what could have been considered, A lost scene from operation blind storm, when merlin Told wario to tell Mario: When brightest hits Darkest, when Darkest is gone, when gone forever, so are you, (IDK if i got that right but that wat i believe it was, and many of us probaly wondered throughout the season what that mean't well at the end of the episode Turns out that that riddle was kind of like a merlin style warning that the Darkness would return, Lol.

Well overall, even though i gave my review for the episode pretty late, I still gave it anyway.

My rating for the episode is 10/10, Keep up the Good work everyone at RMA studios, Cant wait for Season 5 xD