The RichAlvarez Fan Forums

The Plumber Fans Return

It is currently Tue May 23, 2017 6:39 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Welcome
Welcome to <strong>Stupid Mario Bros Fan Forum.</strong>

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, <a href="/profile.php?mode=register">join our community today</a>!

Post subject: Re: The Darkness Chapter 2: Chernabog's Return.
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 3:14 am 
Middling

Flagg: *Open's his eyes after hearing his name* Ow, my forehead. What the hell is going on?

Mardor: Flagg, you have to watch Char.

Flagg: Can do!

Post subject: Re: The Darkness Chapter 2: Chernabog's Return.
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 4:51 pm 
Novice

(Yes, I'm really ack. Sorry I took too long to write ths, even before my account was lost. But I hope the Darkness will raise interest again by this post or maybe not. I don't know.)

Mardor: Ok, come on Rowen.

Mardor and Rowen then snook out of the shadows and headed silently to Cobreus. Mardor then faced Cobreus while Rowen went to the stinger.

Mardor: Hey you, Dragon breath! Come over hear ya stupid!

Cobreus then laughed very sharply.

Cobreus: Ok Mardor, now your just asking for it.

But just as Rowen slashed the stinger, Cobreus grabbed Rowen and threw him across the room.

Rowen: Don't tell me THAT was your plan? Wa it Mardr?! Ah ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! Your losing your cleverness.

Cobreus then grabbed a sword and grabbed a table for a shield.

Cobreus: How bout we have an old fashioned duel eh? Hang on.

Cobreus then grabbed Rowen and threw him to Mardor.

Cobreus: Might as well TRY to make it a challenge! The main word being try boys. Ha ha ha ha ha.

Rowen and Mardor then got ready or the battle as Cobreus hit his sword on the table and laughed sharply.

Cobreus: BEGIN!

Cobreus charged for Mardor but Mardor ducked and hit Cobreus' side. Cobreus yelled, grabbed Mardor and threw him to a table. Cobreus then charged after Rowen but Rowen was prepared, as he dodged out of the way and Cobreus hit the wall! Rowen then saw the stinger and tried to slash it but the stinger then moved and tried to sting Rowen!

Mardor then got up and blasted a light fire ball at the stinger, stunning it! The stinger fell down but Cobreusgot up again!

Cobreus: Not so fast!

Mardor: Damn.

Mardor then got his sword ready and charged at Cobreus but Cobreus swiped Mardor aside with his arm! Mardor fell on the floor but got up quickly.

But you must have known that already...