The RichAlvarez Fan Forums

The Plumber Fans Return

It is currently Tue May 23, 2017 12:54 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Welcome
Welcome to <strong>Stupid Mario Bros Fan Forum.</strong>

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, <a href="/profile.php?mode=register">join our community today</a>!

Post subject: Untitled story**
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 4:20 pm 
Role Player

The bus had been running late. Tyler had been eager and anxious to get to his girlfriend who had lived far away. This was the only way he could get to her. He had made a promise to her over a year ago that he would be there with her for her birthday and there was no way in the world he would let this promise break. He sat in his seat asking the lady behind the desk if the bus was in town. In the room with him was a friendly Hispanic man. A couple of quiet black males, and a white male listening to his music next to Tyler. Tyler was wearing his favorite light blue hoodie, and his most comfortable pair of blue jeans, with his headphones hanging around his neck. “Excuse me, miss. Is the bus in town?” Asked Tyler as he twiddled his fingers around. “The bus should be arriving in a minute or two.” Replied the woman behind the desk. Tyler had then gotten out of his seat to look out the glass door. He could see the town that he had lived in his entire life. The town of Ruddersfield, IL. All Tyler could think about though was how much he wanted to be with his girlfriend, Lindsay. He opened his phone and stared into her eyes in the picture of Lindsay that she had taken of herself for Tyler. The clock ticked slower and slower as if time had been slowing down gradually. Tyler pulled out his bus tickets and looked them over again. “It’s going to be a long, long, long ride.” Said Tyler and the friendly Hispanic man approached Tyler. “Where are you heading?” He asked. “I’m heading to a small town called Harrisonfield, MO. My girlfriend is waiting for me.” Tyler replied. The Hispanic man smiled at him and went to sit down in his seat. “A long ride waits for you, buddy” said the Hispanic man. Tyler laughed as he turned around to see the bus arriving. Everyone jumped out of their seats and Tyler had swallowed his fear. This was the first time that he would be traveling without the company of his family. This was the time that would change his life. “Lindsay, Here I come” said Tyler as he boarded the bus.

Post subject: Re: Untitled story**
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 5:01 pm 
Role Player

The tension of leaving started setting in. Tyler took his phone in his hand as he found an empty seat near the front of the bus. He set his baggage down next to him and started texting to his friends and family "On my way to Lindsay. Be back in a week". Time had been going slowly. Tyler began looking out the window as he heard the bus driver make an announcement. "Ok, For those of you who just boarded, my name is Joshua Bland. I will be your bus driver for the time being. Basic rules: Keep feet out of aisles, Treat each other with respect, and keep your music turned down. Don't disturb anyone. They may be trying to rest up. We have a long trip. We should be arriving to our first stop in a couple hours. Thank you." Tyler only heard bits and pieces. He was gazing out the window thinking of how this is almost too good to be true. The bus started departing the bus station and Tyler's hands started shaking. His lack of sleep was catching up to him. Tyler rested his head against his duffle bag, and texted Lindsay. "On my way, finally!!! Can't wait to see you love!" Seconds pass as he feels his phone vibrate with a text from Lindsay. "Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!!!!". Though Tyler was excited that he was getting to see his Girlfriend and keep his promise, his heart pounded with worry and fear. But why? Why was he so scared? Tyler remembers exactly how he met Lindsay. It all started back over a year ago...

*July 24th, 2009* Tyler had been out on his front porch, lighting up a cigarette, looking forward to a night of drinking with Kristin. The night was beautiful. The star-light was incredible, and all was going good. Or so he thought. Tyler took out his phone, with his cigarette still in his mouth, he texted to her "Sooo... When are we going out?" Tyler put his phone in his pocket to wait for an answer, but to his surprise, he got nothing for the next 10 minutes. Tyler started to worry a bit. What was going on? Kristin was his ride since Tyler couldn't afford a new car yet. The drinking wasn't so important to him, He just wanted to be with Kristin. Tyler walked off his porch and walked to the end of the street to see nothing. This was strange. Tyler kept looking everywhere he could, but to his surprise, nothing could be found. No sign of Kristin, nor a text from her either. Tyler sighed deeply and walked back into his house. He got on the computer and went to a forum that he recently joined not too long ago. If he couldn't go out for a night on the town, he would stay home and get on the forums. There was a girl that he became friends with. A week later, he still got nothing back from Kristin. Now his heart was pounding like crazy. He took out his phone, and texted the girl that he met on the forums. "Hey.. you able to text for a bit...?" Tyler set his phone down and let some tears flow from his eyes. This was really hard for him to deal with. About a half hour later, he got a text back from the girl. "Hey.. What's up?" Tyler sighed deeply with a response. "I think.... that... *tears up* there's just nobody out there for me... I give up..." Tyler dropped his phone and started crying. But the girl texted back quickly. "NO DON'T DO THAT!!! Please.. Let me be here for you." Tyler and this girl started becoming close friends and they found out each other's real names. On the night of August 21, 2009, Tyler got a text from Lindsay. "Hey Tyler.. I got something to tell you..." Tyler, who was down in the deepest darkest hole of his life, answered back. "What is it, Lindsay?" His hand shook and he felt his phone vibrate. Tyler opened his phone and covered the text with his thumb. He slowly slid his thumb down to slowly reveal the text: "I think I'm in love with you." Tyler's heart pounded. His legs shook, and his face lit up like the 4th of July. He quickly texted back to her "Lindsay... I don't know what to say... except... I'm in love with you too!!!" Tyler shook out of the flashback to see that they were reaching their first stop.