The RichAlvarez Fan Forums

The Plumber Fans Return

It is currently Tue Jun 27, 2017 6:21 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Welcome
Welcome to <strong>Stupid Mario Bros Fan Forum.</strong>

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, <a href="/profile.php?mode=register">join our community today</a>!

Post subject: Megaman RPG signup/chat
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 12:32 am 
Freelancer

Ok, this is my first sign up RPG game I am starting. If you don't know what Megaman is, basically Megaman is a robotic boy who fights an evil scientist named Dr. Wily who uses other robots to take over the world. Megaman's creator is named Dr. Light. The year is 20XX and humans live in peace with robots, working side by side. Dr. Light is one of many scientists that worked on creating human like robots. His first one was a prototype called Protoman, who disappeared one day, but appears from time to time to help Megaman. Dr. Light's next two robots were called Rock and Roll. Rock was made to be Dr. Light's research assistant and Roll was designed to be the house keeper. After these two, Dr. Light created six more robots, each with a specific job to fulfill. Cutman, design for lumberjack work using the scissors on top of his head. Gutsman, design for construction work by doing heavy lifting. Iceman, design for arctic research with icy breath. Bombman, design for demolition work by throwing bombs. Fireman, design for fire fighting by using fire. Elecman, design for power plant work with electrical powers. Dr. Wily steals these six robots to take over the world. When Rock sees this, he wanted to be redesign to fight the stolen robots and becomes the blue bomber known as Megaman. With a Megabuster to shoot down the enemies, he has the ability to copy the robot master's powers to use as his own. After Dr. Wily's first defeat, he builds eight new robots to take revenge on Megaman. Megaman has defeated 78 Robot Masters in all (Megaman 1 through 10, first one had the six mentioned above and eight in the rest). I will list all of them later.

The idea of this RPG is that Dr. Wily has brought back all 78 Robot Masters that Megaman has defeated and eight new ones. Megaman and Protoman decides to team up to fight them all. As I said, I will post a list of all the Robot Masters and my own personally made robots later. Here are the rules.

1. No godmodding: Megaman dies on pit falls and spike traps in the game, so that has to happens if your character does fall into those traps.
2. Clear sentences and proper grammar. I am not a good speller for big, not used everyday kind of words, so I am not very picky on spelling except for simple words.
3. Free use of main characters (Megaman, Protoman, any of the Robot Masters, Dr. Light, Roll, Dr. Wily, Bass, and Auto). Do not use each others characters unless you let them know that you are teaming up with them.
4. Characters that can't fight are Roll, Dr. Light, and Auto, they are for conversation purposes only.
5. Writing style, whatever you feel comfortable with like a book or a play style.
6. Don't jump around on plot. Otherwords, don't be fighting one Robot Master one minute then be fighting a completely different Robot Master the next and then back to the other. That makes it confusing.
7. Have fun.

Now the sign up. Megaman and Protoman are going to need help, so you need to put in the following information.

Name: *blank*man/woman
Color:
Power:
External help items: Dog, cat, bird, devices
Short biography:

Here is an example:

Name: Megaman
Color: Blue
Power: Megabuster and ability to copy powers.
External help items: Dog: Rush, and Bird: Beat
Bio: The Blue Bomber that faced Dr. Wily ten times and saved the world. With his dog Rush, he can reach high places with Rush coil and fly with Rush Jet. His bird Beat can grab him and rescues him from a pit fall before he hits the bottom and lands on a safe place. With his Megabuster, he can shoot down Wily's robots and has the ability to copy the Robot Master's powers.

If you come up with a name and power of a Robot Master, I will let you know on the Robot Masters listing so you can try to come up with another one. I will make a character on that same post. Now I'll leave it to you and I will let you know when I start the actual game.

Report this post

Post subject: Re: Megaman RPG signup/chat
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 9:46 pm 
Middling

Name: Comman
Color: Wite and red
Power: Controls most electronics.
External help items: Reprogram ray
Short biography: Comman was a prototype created by Dr.Light (or Right) to try and conrol Dr Willy's robots. After that failure, Dr.Light put Comman into The Vault of Failed Expirments. Unfortunately, Comman used his powers to break out.

Last edited by darklink on Sun Mar 20, 2011 1:43 am, edited 2 times in total.

Report this post

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 11:14 pm 
Newcomer

Juuuust a quick question. Can we have more than one character?

Report this post

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 3:41 am 
Freelancer

Kleodoni wrote:
Juuuust a quick question. Can we have more than one character?

When signing up, you can only have one character as your personal character. But you can use any of the characters like Megaman and Protoman at anytime, but only sign up one character of your own. Darklink, you can't have Bubbleman as your sign up character. I want you to create a new hero character to help Megaman in fighting Wily's robot. I guess now would be a good time to list the Robot Masters that already existed.
Megaman:
Cutman, Gutsman, Bombman, Fireman, Iceman, Electman
Megaman 2:
Airman, Flashman, Woodman, Bubbleman, Heatman, Metalman, Quickman, Crashman
Megaman 3:
Snakeman, Topman, Shadowman, Hardman, Nailman, Gemeniman, Sparkman, Magnetman
Megaman 4:
Skullman, Pharohman, Diveman, Ringman, Brightman, Toadman, Dustman, Drillman
Megaman5:
Gravityman, Gyroman, Crystalman, Stoneman, Starman, Chargeman, Waveman, Napalmman
Megaman 6:
Blizzardman, Windman, Flameman, Plantman, Tommahawkman, Yannamaman, Knightman, Cenitaurman
Megaman 7:
Burstman, Cloudman, Junkman, Freezeman, Slashman, Springman, Shademan, Turboman
Megaman 8:
Grenademan, Frostman, Tengaman, Clownman, Swordman, Searchman, Astroman, Aquaman
Megaman 9:
Splashwoman, Concreteman, Galaxyman, Jewelman, Plugman, Tornadoman, Magmaman, Hornetman
Megaman 10:
Sheepman, Pumpman, Solarman, Chillman, Nitroman, Commandoman, Blademan, Strikeman.

That is all of the known Robotmasters. If I spelled any of the name's wrong, sorry. It is hard enough to remember the exact names for all of them. Now here are my personalized Robotmasters to add on:

Name: Shockman
Power: Shock Ball
Weakness: Dark Orb
Color: Light Blue
Description: Like Plugman and Sparkman, but with tasers for hands.

Name: Orbman
Power: Dark Orb
Weakness: Steel Star
Color: Black
Description: A dark robot ninja with orbs on his shoulders and two busters.

Name: Steelman
Power: Steel Star
Weakness: Lasso Grapple
Color: Gray
Description: Like Metalman's design but more slimmer.

Name: Lassowoman
Power: Lasso Grapple
Weakness: Brick Block
Color: Pink
Description: Designed like a cowgirl with one hand made with a lasso set to grab anyone.

Name: Brickman
Power: Brick Block
Weakness: Root Seed
Color: Red with gray stripes
Description: Like Stoneman but made with Bricks.

Name: Treeman
Power: Root Seed
Weakness: Blaze Shot
Color: Brown and Green
Description: A taller and slimmer version of Woodman with leaves. Shoots a seed that grows roots to wrap around his enemies.

Name: Blazeman
Power: Blaze Shot
Weakness: Hydro Blast
Color: Orange and Red
Description: Design to look like a fire ball. Can actually turn into a fire and bounce on walls.

Name: Hydroman
Power: Hydro Blast
Weakness: Shock Ball
Color: Blue
Description: Like Aquaman, Hydroman has a tank filled with water, but has a water cannon that fires in high pressure.

Those are my eight Robotmasters. Now back to that question. If this is what you ment by more than one, no. These are for free use like the Robotmasters that have already existed and the other characters. But if you would like to add in your own personal Robot Masters, then add them like the way I have presented mine. If you don't have eight or don't have a weakness connection, go ahead and add them in. We'll take care of that later. The main sign up is for heroes only, which is one for every sign up. I hope this clears a lot up. If not, I'll explain it a little more on my next post for when I come up with my own hero to sign up.

Last edited by 49falcons on Fri Mar 18, 2011 7:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Report this post

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 12:26 am 
Newcomer

>.> Stoneman IS made of bricks...

Name: Ember
Color: Orange-ish Red
Power: She uses her claws to attack. She doesn't actualy have any fire abilities except for being weak to water and such, and imunity to things that fire would be imune to. She is also equiped with an expirimental Vocaloid program, and will become quite rash if she sees someone catch her singing and thus seek vengence or something.
External help items: Ggrks, a hackbot. It actualy doen't do much hacking, really. It can also function as a sound amplifier and snowmobile/Sea-Doo(Skee-doo)
Short biography: Not much of a fighter, she prefers racing on motorcycles or whatever.

Report this post

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 2:56 am 
Freelancer

Ember... Nice name and design, but I have one question. What is Vocaloid?! I think you are the only person that mention that and I have no clue to what it is. And yes I know Stoneman is made of bricks, the only difference between him and Brickman is that Brickman does not fall apart when jumping. Plus I couldn't come up with a better name for a heavy hitter, emphasis on heavy. Your in. I'll sign my hero up after we either get a few more people to join, and/or Darklink to fix his.

Report this post

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 7:31 pm 
Newcomer

Name: Technoman
Color: Orange with Gold accents
Power: Dual Chain-swords (like the sword from Zombie Powder, except smaller)
External help items: Swords
Short biography: Prefers not to fight, but will if the situation requires it.

Last edited by lolitsdrew on Sun Mar 20, 2011 10:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Report this post

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 8:50 pm 
Freelancer

Welcome aboard Technoman.

Here is my character.

Name: Copyman
Power: Copy shot
Items: Gun, Grapple hook, Jet pack
Color: Blue helmet, Red arms and legs, and yellow body
Short Bio: A mysteries robot that appears at Dr. Light's lab. Can climb up to high ledges with the grapple hook and fly over large gaps with the jet pack. His copy shot has an unusual ability. The copy shot has the power to copy any of the enemies like metas triple shots of a bird robot's egg bombs. He can also transform to any robot that is as tall as him like Sniper Joe, but none of the robot masters. Like Megaman and Protoman, he can copy the powers of the robot masters.

Report this post

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 1:50 am 
Middling

One robot that would be cool to have is that anti-megaman from, I think, Megaman 1.

Report this post

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 8:13 am 
Freelancer

darklink wrote:
One robot that would be cool to have is that anti-megaman from, I think, Megaman 1.

1. Glad you changed your character, so Welcome aboard.
2. I have not planned on bosses in Wily's fortress yet (other than Wily himself), but I'll keep that Copy Megaman in mind (can't call it the anti-Megaman cause Bass is the anti-Megaman).
3. So far we only have 4 members. I will start the actual RPG next week, just to see if more people signs up.

Report this post

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 12:20 pm 
Middling

How about Negaman?

Report this post

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 1:14 pm 
Freelancer

darklink wrote:
How about Negaman?

Yeah, we could call the Copy Megaman as Negaman. There was a boss in Megaman 5 called Darkman. He was used to impersonate Protoman to get rid of Megaman. No powers to collect from him. We could have Darkman as one of the bosses in Wily's fortress.

Edit (3/27): It has been a week and it seems only the four of us is it so far. As I have said, I have just posted the actual RPG. I hope you like the opening for it.

Report this post