The RichAlvarez Fan Forums

The Plumber Fans Return

It is currently Sun Jun 25, 2017 11:31 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Welcome
Welcome to <strong>Stupid Mario Bros Fan Forum.</strong>

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, <a href="/profile.php?mode=register">join our community today</a>!

Post subject: Re: Stupid Mario Brothers - Episode 52
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 5:10 pm 
Novice

Maybe Evil Dane WAS Donkey Kong.

Anyways, cool episode as always. I love it when you break the fourth wall. Cool song. 8/10.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 7:23 pm 
Newcomer

LOL Luigi is funny as hell.
And I know what scarf Waluigi was wearing. A Fremantle Dockers AFL Scarf. Would of been better with Hawthorn but just saying

By the way, Check out my new Youtube vid at www.youtube.com/watch?v=EBJPNfMqnaM
And PM me if you'd like to be apart of the owners challange

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 7:45 pm 
Greenhorn

no bloopers forum for ep 51?

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 8:59 am 
Creator

49falcons wrote:
Wait a minute guys. I just noticed something. DK reminds everyone that he owned the band. But didn't Mario and Luigi sign over all the rights to Evil Dane?!

Let's just pretend that never happened.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 3:24 pm 
Freelancer

Richalvarez wrote:
49falcons wrote:
Wait a minute guys. I just noticed something. DK reminds everyone that he owned the band. But didn't Mario and Luigi sign over all the rights to Evil Dane?!

Good enough for me.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 9:40 pm 
Novice

Richalvarez wrote:
49falcons wrote:

but if that never happened, they would never have lost their powers in the first place.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 9:41 pm 
Commentator

Let's just say that DK chased Evil Dane until he gave the rights back to him

Thanks ML!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 10:51 pm 
Freelancer

Ugh, enough about Evil Dane!
Mario and Luigi prefer DK anyway.
If you guys keep on talking about it, you're only gonna piss Richard off. Dane's work ended in September 2010 PERIOD! Enough complaining and admit DK is the best manager!
brawler64 wrote:
But if that never happened, they would never have lost their powers in the first place.

No. That whole music video was a side-story. The real story was about the beacon. They would have gone there eventually.

Imagine seeing Donkey Kong actually riding Yoshi in the games. Poor Yoshi.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 10:54 pm 
Intermediate

Richalvarez wrote:
49falcons wrote:

Actually, since DK owned the rights to the band, Mario and Luigi didn't have had the right to sell the rights to Evil Dane in the first place without first nulling the contract with DK. They didn't null it. Therefore, Evil Dane never owned the band, and DK had possession the whole time.

If Evil Dane were really evil, he would have had some eviler lawyers to help him be evil. Because everyone knows lawyers are evil, especially with evil people. And if he had lawyers, he would've found out that Mario and Luigi couldn't have sold the band.

As for the episode itself, I enjoyed it. Not much to say, specifically. It was so much more simple and straightforward, not to mention more focused than previous episodes.

I think I just realized something, too. Is Snake turning into MGS4-style Snake? Because especially with the eyepatch and...being old....and coughing horribly on the cigarette too, all remind me of MGS4 Snake (Even though I have never played MGS4. But I saw the trailers a couple times)

Every moment spent whining is forever a moment lost from doing something about it
Also, THO has lost the game. It's true

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 2:18 am 
Freelancer

plasticmanticor wrote:
Richalvarez wrote:
49falcons wrote:

Actually, since DK owned the rights to the band, Mario and Luigi didn't have had the right to sell the rights to Evil Dane in the first place without first nulling the contract with DK. They didn't null it. Therefore, Evil Dane never owned the band, and DK had possession the whole time.

If Evil Dane were really evil, he would have had some eviler lawyers to help him be evil. Because everyone knows lawyers are evil, especially with evil people. And if he had lawyers, he would've found out that Mario and Luigi couldn't have sold the band.

As for the episode itself, I enjoyed it. Not much to say, specifically. It was so much more simple and straightforward, not to mention more focused than previous episodes.

I think I just realized something, too. Is Snake turning into MGS4-style Snake? Because especially with the eyepatch and...being old....and coughing horribly on the cigarette too, all remind me of MGS4 Snake (Even though I have never played MGS4. But I saw the trailers a couple times)

We get it Evil Dane is evil and so are Lawyers (Redundancy!)

and yes Snake's plot in Season 4 is based on MGS4 only

Spoiler:
there is no cure of his aging in MGS4 (it's a side effect of his cloning) he instead decides to live the rest of his life in Peace. Knowing that expect StMB to have a happy ending for Snake.

Super Mario Numb3rs Forum: http://supermarionumb3rs.freeforums.org/index.php

Image Image

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 1:51 pm 
Novice

Lol they will never kill Snake off. But I have to say I liked him more in the style of season 3 with Otacon.

Last edited by PokémonTrainer on Thu Apr 09, 2015 6:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 8:13 pm 
Greenhorn

When is Mona coming in?

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 8:17 pm 
Freelancer

frogger2800 wrote:
When is Mona coming in?

Could be later in this season or possibly never. It depends if they can find an actress to play as her. It could just be the letter in response and Wario gets rejected. Just wait and see, and we might find out.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 10:26 am 
Commentator

Nitsua94 wrote:
Richard and Matt FTW!
Does Matt have some sort of music career in real life outside of Richalvarez? I know he's done acting, singing, and even made himself bald. He even attempt to audition Glee. But what does he really do outside of Richalvarez?

I can answer that question. A friend led me to a video that shows Matt has a bit of a musical career outside of SMB. OH! Also Doug is the music writer for this musical which made this episode of Stupid Mario all the more funny. XD
You can find it here:
http://vimeo.com/13042398
Its called Half Alive the Zombie musical. Quite good although people tell me the ending is a bit predictable.

Anyway to the episode itself...
I think this one is much better then the previous episode actually. Alot of funny points in this first being DK riding Yoshi. Way to trick us guys! Make us think you are doing a split screen shot with Matt and then have DK riding off on Yoshis back while Mario and Wario watch. Richie you smiled there XD Are you happy that you just fooled us or smiling at the thought of an ape riding a dinosaur? Meh.

The no parody bit actually has a bit of humorous quality to it as Im pretty sure they just indirectly broke the fourth wall. "Stupid Mario Brothers is a parody" <---not stated directly but hinted at. I love how each of their reactions is different. Wario is all like "Meh I really hate this." While Mario is like "Oh crap Im getting sued! More money I have to pay off!" and Luigi is just like "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" (I LOVE Luigis reaction its just so hilarious and cute at the same time XD)

I love how Richie continues to "mock" Doug for being away for so long and his career. It shows that these guys have a really good bond together. "Waluigi can write music" if you followed the link I posted above youll see just how true that is XD Ah well no offense to Daen Olson but I really would of liked to have seen what Doug could of done with the music. I understand though that Doug was probably already busy enough.

Dougs acting in this episode is HILARIOUS! I wish he could appear more often because I genuinely think Doug is an awesome actor.

Not much else to say. Ill edit if I have anything to add XD