The RichAlvarez Fan Forums

The Plumber Fans Return

It is currently Sun May 28, 2017 6:29 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Welcome
Welcome to <strong>Stupid Mario Bros Fan Forum.</strong>

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, <a href="/profile.php?mode=register">join our community today</a>!

Post subject: The Superheroes/Supervillains RPG
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 6:22 pm 
Freelancer

The sun rose on the horizon and drove away the dark night. For most of the residents of Citiesville this was the moment where they woke up and started their daily routine. For Greg Shapiro, it was the moment that he finally went to bed. Greg wasn’t a nightguard, but he did spend his night protecting something. Justice.

At day he was Greg Shapiro, your run-of-the-mill office employee. He was quite timid, but did his job well. The only difference was the fact that he was the only employee to start working at 4’o clock, and then going home at 6. Within these two hours, he would get more work done then most employees did on a 9 to 5 workday.

You see, Greg is anything BUT an average employee. At night, he is the superhero Manessa, master of time. It is unknown where he got his powers from, as it is with all the other “Supers”. The only reason why he became a superhero is because there were people who decided that they would benefit more from it if they would use their powers for evil.

While the Citiesville police had their hands full already with the normal criminals, they just couldn’t handle the supervillains at all. Especially when the supervillains united to create COOL, the Combination of Organised Orderdisobaying Losers. COOL almost defeated all the superheroes of citiesville because they all fought solo.

Greg brought the rampage to a halt. He founded LAME, the Leage of Attackers for Monsters and Enemies, in which the remaining superheroes united. They were fiercly outnumbered, but managed to stick together even when the supervillains took over most of the city. Suprisingly they started to bring supervillains down. One by one.

Which takes us to today. The original amount of Supers in Citiesville has been almost entirely decimated. However, a new generation is growing up, and we have yet to see what new heroes or villains will rise. And then, there are the silent ones. Supers who haven’t used their powers publicly and choose to not pick a side in the conflict. They might be, but for now they lurk in the shadows of anonymity. We don’t know who they are, and they could be anyone.

With that said and done, let’s get back to Greg.

No one knows how old he is. From the looks of it, he’s 30 but that doesn’t say mutch. Greg can change into younger or older versions of himself. Nobody suspects an old man or a bored teenager from spying on supervillains, and he has used that skill very gratefully.

More importantly, he can manipulate time. He can make time grind to a halt, and let him be the only one that is able to move within that standstill. However, this drains his powers greatly, so he prefers to slow down time.

Greg hasn’t timetravelled (back into time, and foreward) yet, as it requires so much energy from him that it could completely drain his powers and kill him.

He has a girlfriend, Sandra, but his strange daily routine makes meetings between them scarse. Greg hopes to do something about it, but with the new Supervillains approaching he realizes his duties.
Greg jumped into his PJ’s and fell asleep with the blanket half covering him. He enjoyed the few seconds of rest before the sleep came.

(ok guys, so it’s started. But I’d like to mind everyone, make sure that your powers have a limitation and make it clear in your posts. That’s it. More to follow tomorrow. I’m tired)

Report this post

Post subject: Re: The Superheroes/Supervillains RPG
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 5:00 pm 
Landsman

Location: At the NOPPCM Headquarters, preparing the world for Chris.
Before we continue, let's get one thing straight. Cillit Bang is not our next hero's real name. But that's all people call him by, so we'll just call him that. One day, he was talking to his friends, trying to think up a cool nickname. He made the mistake of vocalizing one of his friends' suggestions (the friend was afraid to suggest it, but he was thinking about it, so "Cillit Bang" knew about it."

"Cillit Bang?!" Cillit asked. Well, everyone laughed, and then the name just stuck.

As you've probably already guessed, Cillit is a mindreader. But don't think he's the type that kisses up to anyone. No. He lives by his own rules. He goes by what he thinks is right. He is the type that can switch between villain and hero, based on what suits him. It's always his choice.

Cillit is about six foot, one inch tall, and he has short, black hair and blue eyes. So, he looks like an average person. If he wasn't, he'd be attacked left and right by both sides. But since he has a good disguise, people don't know who he is...but he knows who they are. And, if he ever gets into a fight, he knows his opponent's next move.

With that in mind, Cillit calmly rested in the hammock tied between two trees in his backyard, hands behind his head. He didn't have a care in the world...for now, at least...

Report this post

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 4:51 pm 
Veteran

Kiana the Deviant lived off what she had forced from others. She had used her powers to force someone to give her an apartment. They dared not defy her or else she would have burned down their whole building, the owners along with it.

She used her fire for threatening others for food and clothes as well. She was very well dressed and well fed. She simply made fire appear and fear lit up in a persons' eyes.

Kiana had long forgotten her real name. She had been sent to a state detention center as a young child. She had accidentally killed her parents when she got angry. She got her name from the fact fire had been associated with the devil just like light.

Today was an ordinary day for Kiana. She had the idea to burn down City Hall. Just one of her many steps in her plan to take revenge on the city for locking her up as a child. This wasn't her first attempt though, many superheroes in the city stood in her way. Kiana was indeed a villain.

Last edited by TheInsanityProd on Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Report this post

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 7:46 pm 
Commentator

(The long awaited reply from WhiteMage has now been finished...and ITS LONG!)

It was a busy day in the city of Citiesville. All around people were moving about their daily business running here and there. They were as usual totally unaware of the dangers lurking around them. Down in the central square of Central Square various venders and street performers were gathered also going about their business.

This is where Chloe made her living. Down on these streets where the noise of empty conversations, and the deep sound of jazz music coming from a nearbye musician filled the air. Down where the sights and smells of the city could be, well seen and smelled. As she sat on the edge of a clear blue coin fountain she found herself thinking of just how dull people could be.

Her legs swung back and forth hitting gently against the side of her perch. A small boy caught a glimpse of the ripples that she was making. He attempted to point it out to his mother only to be pushed along and scolded for not paying attention.

Chloe smirked a bit as she saw the sight. She knew full well that boy was one of the few this day who was actually watching. Of course no one else could see her. That was the extent of her power. For she was in fact...a superhero. Walking carefully into the crowd she waited a bit before she shed her invisibility.

Smirking to herself she wandered along with the crowd. No need for invisibility when one could blend so easily. This crowd had no idea who she was, nor could they care. To them this was another day. To her, this was her mission.

Her target? No one in particular. She was just out looking for the out of the ordinary today. Everything had been so slow at the Daily Press lately that she had been sent home early. Of course she had decided to take this oppurtunity to skip out on her day job and work on her more important work.

The job of being a hero from the organization LAME had never been an easy one. Just yesterday two more super villains had made themselves known. Did the press care about stuff like that though? No. They were all blind. You didnt need invisibility powers to be an invisible hero in this city.

The crime rate had gone up recently and the police were beginning to bite off more then they could chew, or at least that was what the headline should of read. Instead all it managed to read was "Alls well in Citiesville" and "Police chief gets well deserved promotion."

Chloe sighed. She wasnt sure why she continued to work for such a paper. Of course it gave her the benefits of a press card and access to all the latest crime headlines. Still they never really saw the things that SHE saw. The world she lived in was invisible just like she.

Chloe paused as the crowds continued to pass her by and shook her head. "Nows not the time to be thinking about such things." she said to herself. Slowly she moved back into the crowd but already she found that she was lost.

"Oh great." she thought. "Now which way do I go?" as she glanced around she found that there was a particulary large crowd forming near the steps of a nearbye building. They seemed to be looking at some sort of specticle. Another sort of street act Chloe assumed.

She caught the words of someone whispering as they passed her by and moved into the crowd. "They say she has the ability to turn herself invisible!" the voice said and immediatly Chloes ears were opened. Could they be talking about her? That was impossible. She decided to move closer and hear what the conversation was about.

It didnt take long and the second one to answer. "Really? I dont think that kind of thing is possible. Then again if anyone can do it Shadow can!" the second voice sounded really excited.

Chloe calmed a bit when she realized they werent talking about her. "Probably just another street magician...oh well." She was about to turn away when something mysterious caught her eye. "Hmm thats curious."

As her eyes passed over the crowd she could finally spot just what they were staring at. A lady dressed in a tall silver dress stood in front of the crowd holding something in her hand. Quickly she veered around and her eyes widened. There standing next to the woman was an elephant!

The woman smiled at the elephant and handed it the item in her hand which it quickly placed in its mouth with its trunk and then made a noise. The crowd applauded and laughed at the spectacle. The women walked around the elephant and said something that Chloe couldnt quite pick up on.

A couple of audience members in front of her spoke excitedly. "Now shes going to make it disappear! Oh what a wonderful act! To think we could find something as skillful as this in this city." the two laughed and fixed their eyes back on the scene.

Chloe couldnt take her eyes off the women. Something about her didnt seem normal. She obviously wasnt just any magician. Just as she was thinking this the elephant let out one last trumpet and then disappeared straight into thin air! The female magician stepped forward and slowly bowed.

"How...hows that possible?" It took her a couple of moments to take this in before a loud roar of applause rose from the crowd. Chloe was so stunned she could hardly move. Her mind just couldnt take this in. "She must have a power...hmm Ill have to have a talk with her after the show."

Seemed that was the final act though. The crowd began to split apart each talking and chatting wildly about what they had just seen. Chloe was still in shock after all this but she now knew her mission. Somehow she had to flag this girl down and talk to her about this. The show had just been too unbelievable to be real. Magic or not this girl had power and it was time she knew more.

Report this post

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 9:49 pm 
Freelancer

Location: i have lost myself if you find me tell me to remain right there and both of us will know where i am!
"come, come now my dear friends. is this really the time to go pointing fingers... or in this case guns at people?" the jester looked down at the large assortment of law enforcement that blocked his way from the outer door of the lab. he was up on a scaffolding rise that had been situated within the space so that the scientists could reach the large amount of whatever was inside the large vat of gunk.

"this is the last warning, you. drop the equipment or else we shall fire!" an officer yelled out.

"honestly you would think that you would at least know the name by now. surely you've heard of it."

"we have,now drop the equipment... jester"

"whoa there... not such an over exaggerated use on the name... it loses its power in people when used like that, sheesh..."

from the back of the group of officers. someone shoots and nearly misses his aim. instead hitting the bag of equipment the jester was holding. the jester looks over to the bag and see's the hole.

"goodness boys, your damaging thousands of your tax payers good hard earned money here. dont you have any self respect for the peoples belongings. i mean seriously. and also. take a few shooting classes, I MEAN COME ON! your child could have hit me. such a shame when the local authorities dont take their jobs serious enough." as he spoke and had the lot of officers attention he had secretively taken the small cane from his side and pressed a small green button placed within the right eye of the skull topped hand hold. by pressing this button a thin layer of undetectable gas had began to seep out from the bottom, completely undetectable by the officers down below. "well boys its been fun but unfortunately for you my ride is here." as he said this the green house like roof up above shattered and dropped down a cable.

"oh before i go is it alright if i have a quick smoke?" he takes out an expensive looking cigar and lights the tip. "oh your right... this is a nasty habit. you people have changed me! to prove my point i shall through the cigar to the ground!" the jester throws the cigar over the railing and grabs the cable as soon as he grabs it the cable quickly pulls him up and away.

the guards look at the lit cigar in wonder and shock. what was all that about? when suddenly the entire room explodes in a large methane gas explosion.

Report this post

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 4:32 pm 
Freelancer

Greg awoke to the beeping sound of his alarm clock. He showered quickly and put on his orange superhero suit.

“Hmm...i’ll be Gray for today” He said to himself. Just after finishing that sentence, his face started to transform. His hair grew and changed colour from brown to black, while acne appeared on his previously perfect skin. The small wrinkles on his face faded and his eyebrows shrunk to a much thinner form.

Greg/Gray chose his outfit for the day. A pair of shiny spike bracelets with a black leather belt. He wore black jeans, a T-shirt with a skeleton playing guitar and a black sweater, even though the summer was approaching.

Satisfied at his looks, “Grey Sherman” rummaged through some drawers untill he found the right ID for him.

He walked outside while using his phone to speed-dial someone

“Hey Alice. Where are you guys hanging out? .... I’ll meet you there. I just need you to cover me...as usual.”

Manessa, as Greg, was walking home when a green prison van sped by. He caught a glimpse of a man holding a gun pointed at him. Instinctively he slowed down time, ran next to the bus and jumped on top of it. Greg took his office suit off and made time resume as normal

“What was that?! I saw something white over there!” One of the inmates inside shouted.

Manessa slowed down time and peeked over the front of the bus. A group of prisoners were guarding two policemen that were chained to a pole . Two men, including the driver, carried guns with them. He moved to the right side of the bus and grabbed hold of a railing.

Time came to a halt, and he used both of his feet to apply pressure to the window beneath him. When time resumed , the window shattered and the shrapnel hit one of the armed crooks
This, plus both of Manessa’s feet hitting him in the chest, made him crash into the driver. In his fall he grabbed for anything for support, and pulled the steering wheel to the right.

It was about then that Manessa realized his mistake. The but nearly hit a car as it swung to the right. It crashed through the guard rail and rolled downhill. It was heading straight for a group of gothics leaning against a wall

(no this is not the end of the flashback)

An explosion interrupted his thought. Grey stared at the explosion on the other side of town.
“How about we meet at the explosion that just happened?” he ended hte call and went back inside to change

Report this post

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 10:09 am 
Commentator

Mizu Kagekiri was trying to focus on a normal life He had decided to sign up to work for the premium rate psychic hotlines so that he could pretend he was helping people. But that wasn't what he really wanted to do. He wanted to be out there, causing a little bit of trouble among those he knew (and a lot among those he didn't).

Just then the phone rang. Mizu answered it. Another client for the psychic hotline. He pretended to read the person's tarot cards and give them an insight into how to improve their life. This was boring... he hated easing peoples' minds... he wanted to go out there and MESS THEM UP.

He finished the call and slammed the phone down, pushing his black bangs behind his ears and going upstairs to change into his alter ego, Subneural. The spandex suit felt uncomfortably tight but he soon adjusted. He used some hair gel to make his hair into lightning-bolt style spikes, and he tied a black mask over his eyes to conceal his true identity. He snapped on some black leather gloves, pulled up his black leather boots, clipped on a chunky silver belt and Subneural was ready to go. He climbed out of his bedroom window and slid down the drainpipe, smirking as he hopped off. This was going to be fun.

Report this post

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 8:42 pm 
Mediate

The green eyed wolf bounded through the City laughing quietly, her body blending in with the shadows, The shrieks and cries echoing behind her. The midnight black wolf dashed into the nearby alleyway while its own shape began to morph. Within a few seconds the once black wolf had changed its shape into a girl with emerald green eyes and jet black hair. This was none other than Jastris Nalae, The shapeshifter.

The 17 year old girl smirked as she heard the wailing sirens screeching through the city knowing full well it was her fault for them to begin their usual horrid cries. She watched as the frantic people that were chasing after her passed the alleyway without even a glance. Jastris smirked at the idiocy of most normal humans. She began to stroll out of the blackness when a voice came from behind her in the darkness itself.

"Nice move, Jastris, but you are not as sly and cunning as you believe you are." Jastris turned to make out a man, obviously taller than she since she was very small. The man pointed a gun towards Jastris, cocking the gun.

"Oh so you want to play?!" Jastris giggled with a big grin on her face, "Are you sure about that?"

The man looked at her in disbelief, "You call killing and murdering playing?!"

Jastris began to laugh innocently "Oh it isn't like we don't have enough people in this place already! We can spare some so I can have some fun!"

"You are one sick little girl!" He cocked the gun, "Creatures like you should not even be living!"

Jastris only smiled and giggled a bit "Aw, too bad the creature will be the one still living then after this!" At the end of this sentence, Jastris leaped up into the sky, vanishing from the man's vision. The only evidence of her still being even close around was the giggling and laughter that surrounded the area.

"You're no fun.I still haven't been able to mess around with you enough!" Jastris suddenly lunged from behind the man digging her newly formed talons into his back. The man began to hear the flapping of wings and felt himself being lifted off the ground. He screamed in pain and fear of the huge black half lion-eagle like creature that was slowly raising him higher and higher.

Jastris screeched and laughed in her new form of a Gryphon, "Now this is fun!" She steadily began to ascend into the sky, her talons gripping deeper and deeper into the man's flesh, her laughter becoming louder with every scream that the man made. She finally stopped ascending into the sky and floated in midair, "You do know what is going to happen now right?! This is my favorite part!" The man screamed in disagreement, squirming trying to fight.

I've had fun with playing with you, but you have begun to kinda bore me now, so I have no use for you anymore!" Jastris sung sweetly, "So, bye bye now! I hope you have a nice fall!" She giggled and released her talons, letting the man descend quickly down to the cold hard cement. She laughed hysterically as soon as she heard the thump of the body and crack of the bones breaking. She descended herself down and morphed into her normal human body, "That was fun!! I can't wait until my next victim I can mess around with." She giggled excitedly.

Report this post

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:04 pm 
Intermediate

Jerome yawned loudly and stepped off the subway. He had been roaming the streets last night on the search for COOL activities. Not that he would confront it, but instead to observe. Unfortunately, Citiesville is a large place and he failed to gather any information.

That was even worse because COOL seemed to be increasing activities recently.

He climbed up the steps to the streets, just starting to become alive with morning activity. As he continued down the street to his apartment, a large group of citizens caught his attention. He sleepily glanced sideways towards the...elephant? Laughter and applause came out from the crowd and the elephant disappeared.

The crowd began to disperse and Jerome considered investigating further, but a large yawn convinced him otherwise. He may be the shadowman, but he was also human. Besides, there wasn't much he could do during daylight.

He sent a text to Greg. Hopefully he wasn't busy at the moment and had some information.

Every moment spent whining is forever a moment lost from doing something about it
Also, THO has lost the game. It's true

Report this post

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 6:01 pm 
Freelancer

Manessa was leaping from rooftop to rooftop when he got the message. He wrote back:

"something is going down at Techon labs. Something exploded there, and im sure COOL is involved. Im on my way, can you contact Chloe for me?" Then, something caught his eye "got a inhumanely abused body at the 25th and 3rd alleyway . I GTG, can you check it out for me?" He put his phone away, and carried on.

(the body is jaseys victim btw)

Report this post

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:03 pm 
Newcomer

Aluraune Giodornoe strolled though the sunlit streets, his long robes dragging carelessly along the concrete; people gave him odd looks, but they were not the types of stares that really meant anything. For the stares that held more than just curiosity, he had another solution than just ignoring it: the twin ebony swords that lay concealed beneath his clothing, dangling on his hips.

They hardly were seen by the eager eye, but when they were, those eager eyes never retained the life to see them again.

He was bored. Playing the Hero had its fun, but even the other Heroes he had met throughout his life treated him as if he was balanced on a razor-thin line; all the morals of the Good, with the look and action of the Bad. It made for some interesting times, but today hardly seemed one of them.

And no new horror can be more terrible than the daily torture of the

commonplace

Report this post

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:35 pm 
Veteran

Kiana approached City Hall. She looked around and no superhero was coming. She distinctly remembered informing them of her plan.

Kiana had flame rise from her hands and directed them to City Hall. It set ablaze and people started running out screaming. Kiana continued to direct her flames at City Hall. When she started to hear firefighters, she started to walk away with a smile on her face.

Report this post