The RichAlvarez Fan Forums

The Plumber Fans Return

It is currently Tue Jun 27, 2017 6:22 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Welcome
Welcome to <strong>Stupid Mario Bros Fan Forum.</strong>

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, <a href="/profile.php?mode=register">join our community today</a>!

Post subject: Halo 3: Old Revelations
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 5:29 pm 
Role Player

Okay, I haven't done this in awhile but don't insult me because I mess up abit.

RULES allways first.

1. NO GODMODING. The second you do it no acceptions. You will be ignored, and none of you'r posts will be accepted.
2. You CANNOT kill the main's. Not even if we talk it over. The only way is to contact the person you will kill.
3. When you die; You can either Respawn (From the game), or like from Red vs Blue Be a Ghost.
4. Do not, I mean DO NOT, and CANNOT destory the other Teams Base. Maybe modify it but nothing else.
5. Have fun! Be wacky, be serious, be a comedian! Th eonmly time to be serious if their is a Enemy attacking.

Character Sheets:
*) You have to put something there if there is a "*" infront of it.

Name: *
Race: *
Weapons: *
Armour: *
Bio: *
Side: *
Appearance: (With, or With out helmets.)

Heres mine:

Name: Lenard "Sarg. Whitey" Whitey
Race: Human/White
Weapons: Shotgun, Pistol
Armour: Red Spartan GI
Bio: Lenard had allways been top of the class, always aiming for the top; Even though he came from a redneck home, that didn't stop him. His accent it a deep redneck accent, sound like, "Dag-Garnit boy! You don' messe dup mah magical creature! That.. WartHog!"
Side: Red
Appearance: Black Hair, Brown eyes, White Skin, long, and lengthy.

Okay, Please just don't pass this like a stupid one.

Report this post

Post subject: Re: Halo 3: Old Revelations
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:01 pm 
Newcomer

Name: Andrew J "Guns" Anderson
Race: Human / Caucasian
Weapons: Primary: Sniper Rifle System 99D-S2 Anti-Matériel (Sniper Rifle)
Secondary: M392 Designated Marksman Rifle (DMR) *This happens to be my favorite combo in Reach*
Armour: Hayabusa Body, Sniper shoulders, and Recon helmet. *can I use the Reach Sniper shoulders? cause it kind of fits in with my character's weapon style.*
Bio: Born on Eridanus II, young Andrew lost his parents and was forced to live in an orphanage, until the age of six, when he was conscripted into the UNSC Project Spartan-II program, designation Andrew - 075. Given specialized sniper training along with few other fellow recruits, he was one of the few equiped with sniper shoulder plates prior to the fall of Reach. Kind of has a rediculous sense of humor, always playing pranks on his fellow Spartans.
Side: Blue Team (unless I am allowed to join Orange team, I prefer the orange color to Red or Blue.)
Appearance: 6'2", athletic build, longish blue hair (for a Spartan, around two to three inches long)

Just a side note: This is a character that I have been developing for a Halo fic that i have in the works, so if enough of you are interested in reading it, i may get off my lazy keester and start it finally. /end note

Report this post