The RichAlvarez Fan Forums

The Plumber Fans Return

It is currently Fri Jun 23, 2017 6:29 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Welcome
Welcome to <strong>Stupid Mario Bros Fan Forum.</strong>

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, <a href="/profile.php?mode=register">join our community today</a>!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 308 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21
 Post subject: Re: The Legend of Varin'don •RP•
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 7:55 pm 
Freelancer

After some thinking, he decides to head back with Landon and the rest. He first decided, though, to ask the other city dragons about something.

Rozark: Hello, Mandrin.
Mandrin: How have you been?
Rozark: Fine. Say, I have a question.
Mandrin: Yes?
Rozark: Is there any way to change how you look in order to use your magic to it's fullest potential?
Mandrin: No.
Rozark: ...
Mandrin: Why?
Rozark: Because I have a hard time picking up rocks, despite me using Earth magic.
Mandrin: Hmm... I don't know what to tell you.
Rozark: Thanks anyways.
Mandrin: No problem.

Rozark knew the rest of them would say the same thing. Then he remembered Soal. Rozark knew if anybody has ever heard of it, he would be the dragon to ask. He decided to take a leisure flight, for it might be the last time he had his amazing acrobatic flying potential. It took him a good few hours, but he eventually made it.

Soal: How come you didn't just warp?
Rozark: I don't know. I felt like flying.
Soal: What do you ponder?
Rozark: How did you know I was going to ask you something?
Soal: I can read minds, just like you.
Rozark: -
Soal: And yes, you can read minds, but you have yet to get to that peak in Arcane magic.
Rozark: ...
Soal: Now, what bothers you?
Rozark: Is there any way to change the way I look>
Soal: Hmm?
Rozark: Change my bodily structure.
Soal: Why? You're fine the way you are.
Rozark: Because I have a hard time picking up rocks, despite me having the Earth element.

Soal begins to ponder, then comes up with a answer.

Soal: Only twice has it happened, and it was to similar cases to yours. Dragons are rarely born to not accommodate to their powers. Look at Zasuki. She appears to be Icy, when her main power is Ice. She can also control water and lightning.
Rozark: But she doesn't appear to be fit for lightning...
Soal: It's usually the weakest power that is not apparent to a dragon. You weakest is not Earth, but Arcane...
Rozark: So, is there any way to better adapt me to my powers?

Soal takes a minute to respond.

Soal: I suppose there is. I have had to do it every time.
Rozark: I can tell...
Soal: If I were to do it, nobody would be able to recognize you on sight or by voice. It might even also alter your weakest ability, which could be removing Arcane as a whole, or making it slightly more or less potent. Heck, it may even affect biological things, such as immunities, bone thickness, or even scale dur-
Rozark: I really need to be able to use Earth to my best potential, so I am willing to take the risk.
Soal: I see. Well, I can start right now, but it shall take a few days to finish.
Rozark: So it's a go?
Soal: Yes, I shall do it.
Rozark: Thank you very much.
Soal: Now, let me get into your head...

Rozark's vision gets blurry, and eventually fades.

(For those of you who are wondering why I am doing this, is because when I first made the Data sheet for Rozark, I chose a dragon that didn't suit him that well, so I am taking the time to finally change that now...)

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 8:58 pm 
Commentator

Evandor was very close to the group of heroes, although he had not recognized every hero, there was one he was told to find. The one known as Ateren. As Evandor ran across the land, he heard a voice speak...

???: Now if you'll excuse me, I must get going.

Evandor looked to the source of the voice and suddenly recognized him. The mysterious being also had shown Evandor a vision of what Ateren looked like. That had to be him. He shouted out to him.

Evandor: WAIT! STOP!

Evandor began to run towards Ateren as fast as he could. He can to find out all that he could about the situation. He could not fail his final mission. He had to save this land...

Hopefully Ateren would not think of him as a foe...

Super Smash Brothers 4 - October 3rd(3DS)/Holiday 2014(Wii U). Currently up to a 37 (39 if you count each Mii Fighter as a separate character) Character Roster. Already past Melee, 3 (1 again if you count each Mii separate) below Brawl.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 9:22 pm 
Role Player

(Pet book)
•Name-Species-Area-Description notes.•
•Valldron-Boggert-Deep in the Gorge on the face of the mountain.-Looks like a T-rex or even a Drago from Mother3, it really likes rocky terrain.•

(Spell book)
Electric: Spell(1) Spark: (Creates electric shocks around the foes body.)
Spell(2) Jolt: (Everyone in a 30 yard radius is hit by a Bolt of lightning *doesn't hit party members though.*)
Barrier: Spell(1) Defense Barrier: (Creates an invisible barrier that nulls 25% of most physical attacks.)
Spell(2) Magic Barrier: (Creates an invisible barrier that nulls 20% of most magical attacks.)

|_______________________Space Cube_________________________________|
Weapons: Laser Gun(Lv1)*No added affect.*, M-Boomerang(Lv1)*Spews fire*, Property Sword*No name*, ???, ???
Movement(Changed from Vehicles): Hoverboard(Lv1)*No added affect only goes 15 mph*, Jetpack(Not made), ???
Inventions: Target Dummy.(Raises all of his skills and magic to Level 2.)
Collectibles: Ancient Scroll (1 out of 5)
Magic: Spell Book, Defense Orb, Electric Orb, Magic Seashell+Book recorder.
Supplies Needed: Crystal Scales(Jetpack), the only mirror that can handle plasma heat. Leather(Jetpack), Cylinder Tubes(Jetpack), and an Energy Core (Jetpack.) Wings. (For a Level 2 Jetpack and Hoverboard. Needs Metal and a weight stabilizer. *So it won't make it too heavy.*)
Other: Ulapa Tree Bark. Orange Gemstone (Energy Core for Jetpack.). AB's Paper.
|__________________________________________________________________|

Ateren looked toward the voice to see someone run up to him, he then looks to where Rezarkin was to see that he had vanished.

Evandor: Your... Ateren right?

Ateren was great at telling who a person was just by the way they look and act. He could tell he had great urgency, for what?

Ateren: Yes, and what is it you need of me?

Evandor catches his breath and stands up straight.

Evandor: I have come to help you.

Ateren thinks to himself. Is this an act? or is he really here to help fight this evil that the old general was talking about? Ateren heard truth from his voice and saw truth in his eyes, he meant every word of it.

Ateren: Well I was on my way back to my friend, you're welcome to come. *Gesturing behind him with his thumb.*

http://dragcave.net/account
ImageImageImageHigher level of Dragon raising!

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 3:44 pm 
Freelancer

During Rozark’s trance, all that he could do was watch memories play back to him.

*Memories*

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rozark: I see. So, do you really love me?
Zasuki: I dunno...

Zasuki kisses Rozark on the check.

Zasuki: Does that say enough?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Kapler" That's right! Cry like the whimp you are!*
*Rozark: ...*
*Kapler: Now, time to end this!*

*Kapler snaps Rozark's neck*

*Zasuki: No...*
*Kapler: Yes! Now, time to...*

*All thats heard is a scream, then silence, as Kapler walks away, covered head to toe in blood.*

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Medil: Rozark, you awake?
Rozark: Ugh... sort of.
Medi: How can you be sort of awake?
Rozark: I don't know.
Medil: Looks like you're too tired to think.
Rozark: Maybe...
Medil: But who knew that a newly adult dragon would be able to master an element?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rozark: Huh?
???: Why hello there.
Rozark: Who are you?
???: You're worst enemy.

The mysterious man stops Rozark from moving.

Rozark: Who are you?
???: I am the man you took that ice dragon away from.
Rozark: No...
???: Yes. I am the very same puppeteer. Say goodbye to your own control.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Good and bad thoughts alike scrambled within Rozarks mind for two and a half straight days. As soon as the mind games were over, his closed vision suddenly turned black, and he heard some voices. He slowly awoke, even though his vision, memory and brain were fuzzy.

Soal: That does it for now.
???: Thank you…
Soal: What?
???: Who is he?

The unknown figure points towards Rozark.

Soal: Oh. He is a dragon.
???: I can see that…
Soal: He’s also pretty exhausted.
???: Well…

The figure walks up to Rozark.

???: Hi.
Rozark: Nrgh…

He tries to stand up, but fumbles with even lifting one leg up.

???: *giggles* A little trouble there?
Rozark: … Yea…

He opens his eyes. The very first thing he sees is Zasuki. She seems a little bigger than he last recalled. He also remembered her voice being a little lighter last time he saw her.

Zasuki: Well, I hope you feel better. Bye!

She takes flight to go look for Rozark, who was in front of her the entire time.

Rozark: Oww…
Soal: Head in pain still?
Rozark: No duh.
Soal: I guess I set your mind blur a little too long…
Rozark: Whe-
Soal: It should wear off…… Now!

Rozark’s mind suddenly clears up.

Rozark: That was quick.
Soal: Of course it was.
Rozark: So, am I fit to stand up?
Soal: Of course you are.

Rozark slowly stands up, and feels that his bodily structure is very different. He heads over to the pool of water to take a look at himself.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 3:21 pm 
Intermediate

AB: So that's the place?
Anton: Correct.
AB: You wouldn't happen to have the layout with you?
Anton: I doubted you would want it.

Ambellavi glanced over and gave an annoyed grunt in reply. Quickly scanning the compound, he ascertained a point of entry. On the west side, long shadows from distant trees stretched to the base of the wall, but anyone on the wall would be blinded by the sunlight if they were to scan the area. At the same time, the shadows would provide enough cover to approach the compound unseen.

Anton: The object's this. You can find it in Laschern's study in the west wing.
AB: Right...

He continued to observe the nobleman's estate. Two pairs of guards monitored each wall at any time. It appeared that one set circled the walls on a regular basis, while the other pair stayed on the wall. He doubted there would be many, if any, on the interior, although he suspected there would be another pair at each major door.

Anton: Feel free to look around, too. I ain't limiting you. I hate limits. So bloody limiting. Anyway, best of luck in your endeavors.

Anton twirled on his heal and strolled away from Ambellavi, leaving him to continue to plan.

Every moment spent whining is forever a moment lost from doing something about it
Also, THO has lost the game. It's true

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:42 pm 
Role Player

Ateren went a considerable amount of distance till he found Landon.

Ateren: Hey, Landon!

Ateren said finally making it back to the group.

Landon: Uh, Wha? Hey Ateren, where did you run off to earlier?

Ateren: Had a headache. Anyways, I'm going to check and see if the merchants have heard anything out of the ordinary. Say want to come with?

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 4:53 pm 
Role Player

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4Gof4qEO8c (Market/Gorge Area)

Landon: Sure Ateren..I'm pretty much completed what I needed to do here, so I have nothing else to do at the moment...

Ateren: Excellent! Then let's be on our way then. Once were finished here, we'll probably head on out again, or we may rest here, it depends on how long this will take us.

Landon and Ateren began to head towards the merchants. As they were making their way along the path, Ateren couldn't help but notice the Emerald that Landon happened to be looking at very closely at the moment.

Ateren: Say Landon, where did you get that beautiful gemstone from? Is there any importance to it whatsoever?

Landon: .....I suppose I can tell you...

*Landon explains what had happened to him earlier and his encounter with the old man, Escargor..*

Ateren: .....So that gemstone has some sort of connection with your bloodline, correct? Without all three gemstones and all 10 silver scales, you and the rest of us won't be able to defeat Varin'don? Sounds like quite a daunting task for you, but I will make sure that no one tries to take them away from you, because if you fail, we all pretty much fail, you see?

Landon: *Laughs a little* Yeah, I pretty much knew that already...

Ateren: I'm not sure what is going on with you, but clearly, if we had not met each other a while back, I and the others wouldn't get anywhere without you, so I'm glad all the events that have occured in the past led up to us traversing together, and also, I'm curious about your ancient bloodline, as well as my "True Destiny" as the old man you met said.

Landon: Well...We will find out one day I suppose...

Ateren: Yeah, your right..Anyways, let's be on our way then.

Landon: Alright..

The duo continued to head towards the merchants..

Visit my youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/linkandfoxesrock12

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 8:05 pm 
Role Player

They came to the Tridan Auctioneer that wasn't auctioning and rather looking down on the ground.

Auctioneer: What? oh... we're closed.

Landon: How come?

Auctioneer: I... I can't say.

Landon: Well if it's important we might be able to help.

The Auctioneer sized up the two and shook his head.

Auctioneer: Doubt it.

Ateren: With all due respect... We have managed a few feets of bravery ourselves. With my brains and Landon's brawn we make an excellent team.

The Auctioneer blinked and sighed.

Auctioneer: Well... the Tridans in the swamp just south of the gorge have finally gotten in deep trouble. They found some artifacts and weird things started happening. People disappeared... and a wall of death has trapped them... I.... My brother is there... and I can't stomach living without knowing he's at least safe.

Ateren blinked and turned to Landon.

Ateren: Think it's Varin'don's doing?

Landon: Maybe...

Ateren: Hmm, I know what I want to do... but what do you want to do?

Landon: Hmm...

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 308 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21