The RichAlvarez Fan Forums

The Plumber Fans Return

It is currently Sun May 28, 2017 4:35 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Welcome
Welcome to <strong>Stupid Mario Bros Fan Forum.</strong>

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, <a href="/profile.php?mode=register">join our community today</a>!

Post subject: Re: Videogame Collision Chaos! (RPG)
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 6:57 pm 
Freelancer

Netha took the man to an abandoned area.

"Dude, calm down. Where are you from?" Netha asked.
"I'm form Altea." The man replied.
"Okay, any other hints to lead me to who you are?"
"I'm a prince."
"Just tell me your freakin' name!"
"As a peasant of my society, y-
"THIS IS NOT ALTEA YOU NIMROD!"
"It is to me."
"Then you will never make it in America."
"What is this place 'America'?"
"JUST WHO THE HECK ARE YOU!?"
"My name is Marth, you rebel."
"Me a rebel? Look who tried to prod people with a sword!"
"..."
"Yea, so have a good day."

Netha got back in his car, and drove off, leaving Marth on his own.

Report this post

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 11:03 pm 
Freelancer

The sky was still dark, as if the clouds were not going to clear. Matt looks to the sky wondering if the end was coming. "So what are you looking at?" asked Sonic. "These dark clouds are like the ones on the night my parents were killed." answered Matt. "So what happened?" asked Sonic. Matt looked down in disappointment. "Some man came to our home killed them." Matt finally answered, "I remember everything about the man. He was old, wore a dark cloak, and had red eyes with a long white beard. He acted as if he was a wizard. He saw me there, but didn't kill me. He said that one day I will get to face him, and that I too will suffer the same fate as my parents. The police never found him. I can't help but wonder if he is still out there." Sonic had a angry look. "I can't stand those who would cause injustice to others." said Sonic. "I'll get that guy back ten folds for harming my friend." "Are you calling me your friend?" asked Matt. "Of course." said Sonic, "You helped me out of the pool and gave me a place to stay. I consider anyone with a kind heart as a friend." Both Matt and Sonic looked out the window at the dark clouds.

Report this post

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 7:05 am 
Middling

Location: Colchester, essex, england, UK, europe, world, solar sytem, universe, galaxy
Matt was still stuck on the floor with a gun pointing at his head. The guy holding it started asking questions "are you American?" He replied "no"
"are you German?" he continued
"no"
"russian?"
"umm no."
"Japanise?"
"NO! do i look japanise to you!"
"English?!?"
"no! no! no!...wait yeah.."
"ohh so your on our side, sorry for the confusion."
The guy put the gun on the floor and helped Matt to his feet "Sorry" he said "I thought you were German." Matt looed at him like he was mad and the man continued "Names Sgt.Sullivan or sir, and that is all i'll ever be to you private."
"wait what?!?, private? I'm only 13, and what war am I fighting in here!" Matt asked
Sgt. Sullivan looked at Mat and said "WWII... i think"
Matt's mouth dropped "WWII! that was years ago."
"it was? what year is it?"
"2010."
"that is not possible.... now where was I oh yes, you there" he spun on Matt "drop down and give me 20!"
"wait what."
"Don't make it 50, GO GO GO!"
Matt did as he was told and dropped to the floor giving 20 whilst the Sargent shouted at him to do it properly.

Last edited by Mattfan1! on Thu Dec 02, 2010 12:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Report this post

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 6:07 pm 
Novice

Joe was walking on the railroad tracks near his house. He was filming a Youtube video with his friends. Then, they heard a train whistle. It was coming right at them. They tried running ahead of the train but they were so close, they would almost touch the train. Then, the train passed by and all there was left of Joe and his friends were tissues.

Report this post

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 9:38 am 
Freelancer

Immediately Samus opened fire on the incoming group of metroids, but she couldn't prevent some of them from reaching MM

MM did the best thing in his situation. Run away into his shed, of course! A group of metroids were approaching the shed, when MM came back out again...carrying his sleigh

"I have herd of a Metroid pinball game, but I'd rather play some Metroid Baseball." MM joked, as he slammed the first metroid against the wall using his thick plastic sleigh. MM used his sleigh both as a shield and as a weapon, making fightpuns every 3 seconds.
What follows is a summary of MM’s jokes;

“Metroids are balls sports jokes no sense made ha ha ha you guys fail oh my god I’m having pun! A pun on fun! Fun with puns! Punfun! Pun! Metroid pun!”

Finally, the battle was over. MM was covered in Metroid goo, and Samus was 100% clean.

“Eyugh, now I know how the ghostbusters feel.” MM complained, when his mind focussed on the person in front of him. Samus Aran. In real life. In front of him.

“…it’s dangerous to be out alone. And by the way, I need to clean myself up. Please, follow me inside. There are no Metroids inside.”

Samus stared at him for a while, but then followed him inside. However, her shoulder pads prevented her from entering through MM’s back door.

“Could you…take it off?” Once again, Samus doubted for a second, but then mentally activated the mechanism.

It took all of MM’s will power not to do anything stupid. Samus’ power suit retracted to reveal a stunningly beautiful woman. Samus had long blonde hair, sky blue eyes, and wore a one piece blue suit. It showed off her hourglass form, as much as possible. She was not mutch shorter then MM, and carried a gun. From his memory, MM realized that it was just a stungun.

“Ok…well, ehm…err…follow me.” MM led her up to his room. “I will be back very shortly. Please do not touch anything, just stay seated untill I get back.”

MM quickly hit the showers. Under the streaming hot water , MM’s worries and memories faded away, only temporarily. They quickly returned as MM left the bathroom to stare right into Samus’ fully charged arm cannon. In her hand, she had his copy of Metroid Prime 3

“What is this?” Samus said, once again with the threatening voice

“Calm down. We need to talk, please, I need to tell you something important.”

Report this post

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 12:17 pm 
Intermediate

Lord Gavin nearly passed-out as his head struck the stone cliff-face. Quickly he rolled aside as Ridley's claw slashed at where he had been moments before. Twirling about, he cut another deep gash in the beast's side. Ridley was heavily covered in blood, but so was Lord Gavin. The two had been fighting a good while now, and both were becoming terribly sluggish with wiriness.

As Ridley's tail came about, Lord Gavin felt a sharp sting of pain rocket through his leg as he fell to his side. Ridley pulled back and unleashed a short burst of flame. Lord Gavin took on the fire and screamed through the burning. His robe was tattered and charred terrible, as was his body.

He took a moment to look at his Realm. The world was going to collapse within moments. Earth and crystal floated into the air and disappeared in a swirling torrent that was the base of the storm. Lightning constantly rippled forth from it as he could see base-lines of code streaming forth from the heart of the ground. Even the green moon could not be seen any more.

He had to end this.

With a rush of adrenaline, Lord Gavin rushed Ridley and tackled his aside with his shoulder. The massive creature's tail came at him again, and this time he severed its tail near the base. Ridley screamed a feral cry and it collapsed to the ground. Lord Gavin turned his scythe and cracks the back-side along Ridley's jaw, snapping it off its place. The beast continued to scream as blood pooled in its mouth.

Then, with his bare hand, Lord Gavin thrust is up into the creatures throat and ripped out its flame-sack. Fire exploded in an intense inferno within Ridley's mouth as the creature gaged on its own heat. Ridley squirmed on the ground like a fish out of water, until finally settling in a deathly state.

Within moments, the Realm cracked. Lord Gavin looked about in shock. It was too late to escape. With an echoing explosion, the Realm collapsed and everything inside was swallowed up in a blackening flash.

All that remained was the scream of the Lord.

Remember:
THAT'S LORD GAVIN TO YOU!

Report this post

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 12:33 pm 
Middling

Location: Colchester, essex, england, UK, europe, world, solar sytem, universe, galaxy
When Matt had finished the press-ups he was heardly out of breath, Sgt. Sullivan eyed him up and said "Not bad.... for a 13 year old kid.
Matt wiped his brow and looked at the Sargent in the eye and replied "Look, I don't know how you got here, your from a video game, your not suppose to be here."
Sgt. Sulliavn looked at Matt then sighed, walking over to the sofa he collapsed staring at the ceiling. Matt followed closly behind him and heard the sargent muttering to himself about war. "Kid" he said "I need your help, I need to go back to my own time, back to the war...back to my men, they need me."
Matt was silent, he knew Sgt. Sullivans fate, that he would be killed, but he couldn't just sit there and watch it happen. "I'm with you...Sir." Matt said letting off a smile. The Sargent sat up and nodded back "Well" he said "we've got alot of work to do."

Report this post

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 7:58 pm 
Middling

Location: Somewhere... known as.... *Before I say ask yourself do you really even care? No? Didn't think so.*
Walking down the street, dressed in all black, was a fourteen year old. He had dark brown hair, green eyes, and was a tad pale, but that might just be because he was cold… he shifts his backpack slightly and continues

As he walks, dark clouds roll in, he looks up, sighs and mutters

“Oh fun, rain… I’m already cold…” He sighs louder to nobody then continues walking.
As he walks past an alley, looking for shelter, there is a thud of a collapsing body. He stops and runs toward the sound.

He runs into the alley halfway and stops dead cold… his heart skips a beat as he realizes… that it’s not a human that was lying there. Zach reaches in his pocket and grabs a deck of Pokemon card, he compares the creature to one card… It’s a Lucario…

“B-but how?!” he sputters in disbelief, then the rain starts to fall,

“ACK! … Greeeeeeat, how could this get any worse?” He complains loudly.

There is a click of a gun and a voice from behind says,

“Gimme your money!”

“SERIOUSLY?! Are you SERIOUS?” Zach yells in complete astonishment, then grabs his mask and slides it over his face to avoid the robber from seeing his face.

Meanwhile, Lucario begins to wake up…

(Don't consider it a epic intro post myself... but ah well... I'll be better of when I'm not swamped with work)

Report this post

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 10:07 pm 
Veteran

Jill starts to fire shots of at the zombies, each slowly being hit and falling to the ground.

The zombies were almost close enough to bite Casey. A zombie started to pull on Casey. BANG! The zombie fell to the ground and blood gushed out of its head.

"Don't be careless!" Jill yelled, "Perhaps I was wrong we don't have enough fire power to take them down. We have to retreat."

"Um. I agree," Casey said.

"Run!" Jill yelled. She grabbed Casey's wrist and guided her away from the backyard.

"Do you have a car?" Jill asked.

"Yeah. My keys are my pocket."

"Give them to me and get in the car!"

Casey reached in her pockets and took out her keys. Jill snatched them from Casey's hands. They rushed into the car.

Jill looked back and struggled to get the keys in the ignition.

"Hurry!" Casey said frantically.

"I'm on it!" Jill said, the keys finally in the ignition slot. Jill turned the key and the car roared to life. She drove away from the now zombie-infested house.

Jill was out of breath.

"Are you okay?" Casey asked.

"You kidding!? That scared me more than you! Imagine going through that everyday! It is living hell!" Jill snapped.

"Whoa!"

"Sorry, its just I hate zombies. Do you know any safe place?"

"We could go to a small diner several miles away."

"That's good for now."

They drove off in the direction of the diner, hoping for a santuary, at least for a little bit.

Report this post

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:22 pm 
Role Player

Location: In my own secret place, hiding from the cold world.
Charlot fell silent, as she was unable to decide whether or not to tell her name.. After not getting a reply to his question, Sephiroth turned around slowly to face Charlot. A light breeze ruffled his long silver hair, and then Charlot was held captive by his green cat-like gaze. Her heartbeat accelerated. Now what was she going to do? "I said... Who are you?!" His voice was as sharp as a knife, and had a dark undertone that made Charlot shiver. She took a quick step back, as she felt a drop of cold sweat slowly rolling down the right side of her face, her eyes still locked with the man's intimidating stare. She was still unable to make her decision, as she could barely think, due to her mind being flooded by possibilities of how this situation could end. And none of these were very positive.

Realizing his question didn't get answered again, he angrily grabbed the front of the girl's clothes. "I demand you answer my question! Who are you?!!!" Charlot was still looking at the man in front of her, and she did the last thing you should do in this kind of situation… she panicked. She quickly grabbed a random Materia from her pocket, wich happened to be the lightning Materia, pointed it at the man in front of her, and activated it. Electricity formed around the Materia, then headed straight at the silver-haired man, and hit him. He was knocked back a little, and took a small step back, yet he didn't let go of the girl's clothes, and thus pulling her with him. "I'm sorry! I didn't mean to-- ARGH!" Charlot tried to say, but she was stopped in the middle of the sentence as she got slammed into the nearby wall, causing her to drop the Materia.

"I'm not going to ask you again!!!" Sephiroth said rather loudly, enraged by the fact the girl had suddenly attacked him. Charlot, who was still looking at the man, realized that right now she had to think, and focus. And she knew she wouldn't be able to if she couldn't calm herself down a little bit. She closed her eyes and took a deep breath. It worked, and even though she still was very scared, and afraid of the one now holding her against a wall, she now could at least think clearly. 'Alright… This probarly isn't going to end that well if I don't answer his question… And even though I don't know if this even would end well if I did, I'd better just answer it and hope for the best…' She thought to herself, and opened her eyes, once again looking at the man. "M-my name's Ch-Ch-… Charlot." she managed to say, and hoped that answering his question at least would keep her from getting killed.

Image <-Thanks ML!

Life SUCKS,
but death sucks even MORE.

Report this post

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:45 pm 
Commentator

Syndil could only watch wide-eyed as she saw Sephiroth roughly handling another young woman. How would he react to the many fangirls he has? What could she do? She couldn't hope to fight him; he was far too strong for her. She stood there, staring wide-eyed in shock, knowing that something had to be done... but what?

"Hey, are you alright over there?" she asked absent-mindedly. Syndil wasn't prepared for the moment when Sephiroth turned round to face her. He still had hold of the other young woman.

"Uhhh..." she began, but fear stopped her from finishing.

"Leave, now!" Sephiroth demanded. Syndil couldn't run. She took several careful steps forward.

"I said leave!!!" With one swift movement he unsheathed a knife from his belt and bared the point towards Syndil. She stopped and swallowed, drops of sweat beading on her forehead, her heart pounding and adrenaline rushing through her veins. She tried to speak but her throat felt constricted. Her dark eyes were wide and she could not look away from the overwhelming man before her.

"I... I-I-I..." Syndil stammered, her body shaking.

Report this post

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 11:51 pm 
Freelancer

Matt walked back in and heard his aunt and uncle talking to the landlord. He walked in closer to see what they are saying. "I heard the weather is suppose to be sunny, not cloudy like this," said the landlord. "We know," responded Jane, "This weather is not a natural. We fear that the time has come." "You mean the guy is trying to gain all the power to destroy the world?" asked the landlord. "Unfortunately, yes," answered Anthony. "It seems to be the time you give back our nephew all his money, James.""Why your nephew?" asked James. "His fate and destiny has already been tied to the wizard," answered Jane. "Wizard?!" exclaimed Matt, confused at what he heard. His aunt and uncle turned to see Matt standing behind them. "Matt," Anthony begins, "we need to talk to you and your friend."
Sonic came in and sat in a chair beside Matt. Matt's aunt grabbed a book out of a draw from the dresser. "This book contains the long history of our family tree," said Jane, "Our family goes back all the way to the midevil times. Long ago, your ancestor, Sir Leon Benjamin, was a knave training to become a knight. On the day he became a knight, a wizard came forth to take all the powers in this world. When he had all he could get, he created portals that took creatures and people from other worlds and brought them to this world to gain powers from them. Your ancestor was one of many people that teamed up with these out of this world creatures and faced the wizard. When the wizard was defeated, the outsiders were returned to their worlds and everyone went back home. But, this was not the last of the wizard. Years later, he returns to life and tries to do it again. Everytime the wizard comes back, a member of your ancestors was there to face the wizard. Now, you must face the wizard." "Why me?" asked Matt, "Because my ancestors did the same?" "No," answered Anthony, "The man you remembered killing your parents seven years ago was the very same wizard your ancestor faced." "What?!" Matt, stunned and confused at what he heard. The man who killed his parents was the one that was defeated by one of his ancestors in years before. "You see," Anthony begins, "the wizard was hoping that he could stop the family bloodline before he brings others from other worlds. He didn't know that he was too late. That day, your fate has been bounded to face the wizard." "So why killing his parents?" asked Sonic, "I know it was to end the family bloodline, but why?" "Matt's ancestors was the one who got everyone together to face the wizard," answered Jane, "Each one of his ancestor was about his age when they went to face the wizard. He was hoping that by killing his parents, he would stop history from repeating and he gets his final victory." "Now it is your choice, Matt," started Anthony, "either you could go out there and gather everyone that is with someone who would be from another world and stop the man who killed your parents, or you could stay here and live a normal life. We are not going to force you to do it. The choice is yours." "I need sometime to think," said Matt. His aunt and uncle left the apartment room to talk to the landlord. "Sonic, what would you do?" asked Anthony. "If I was you," Sonic begins to answer, "I would go with it. I am no midevil nut like those festivals, but I believe that a wizard should have the power to hide their location until they are ready to reveal themselves. The cops never found him, so now it would be my turn to go after him. But I am no vigilante, but I see an adventure in this. Me as myself, I am going to go and find this wizard. Stopping him is my one way ticket home. But whatever you choose is fine with me." "Your right," said Matt, "He has taken my life away when he killed my parents. I was never happy or confident in anything because of him. If my fate is tied to him, then I will go after him." "Just remember this," said Sonic, "fate is just something that happens. What you do determines your destiny. I made my destiny day by day facing Dr. Eggman all the time." "Right," said Matt, "Let me tell my Aunt and Uncle that I am going to go with my fate."

Report this post

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 11:12 pm 
Intermediate

It wasn't that Plasticmanticor enjoyed camping. He wasn't even camping, really. He was a volunteer for the White Mountains National park service, which involved frequently traversing trails to check for safety and accessibility.

Basically, he hiked the trails, and if he could do it, then everyone else could. Give or take.

Now, he sat in an old shelter, a former firewatch station, a steady drizzle pouring down, dripping off the worn shutters. He reached around and dragged his pack to his position, containing a hand axe, some food, plenty of water, and signal flares for good measure.

It wasn't that he normally would be alone, either. Typically, his two friends joined him, but the first had a sprained ankle, suffered during a game of Ultimate Frisbee, and the other ate something funny at dinner last night. Plasticmanticor was on his own.

Its not like it was too bad. He had skipped a few taller peaks for a short one, relatively out of the way. It was not too long of a hike, and it had a large flat area at the top. It was far from popular, and it was mostly traveled by families with younger children, which weren't too many to begin with. Any that were there before had since left. The weather channel had predicted clear skies for the week to come. Clearly that wasn't the case, as the rainfall increased in intensity. He sat there, quite bored, staring at the dull sky.

It could have been minutes, it could have been hours, but at a certain point, Plasticmanticor noticed an oddity off in the distance. It looked almost like an airplane, but it couldn't be. No plane would ever be flying so low. He watched in fascination, as the...UFO, yes, it was an object, it was flying, and it certainly wasn't identified in any fashion. Was it coming closer? Yea, it had to be. As it breached the imaginary bubble separating Plasticmanticor and the object, he could see more distinctly. Was it...no..impossible, could it? Could it really be...an airship? Not an airplane, or helicopter, or anything, but...an airship?

It approached in a looping manner, before, either by coincidence for by fate, settled down on the large flat, less than 100 feet from where Plasticmanticor sat right now. The glossair rings slowed to a halt, and the ship, horribly out of place, sat like it belonged and had always been there, on top of his own little mountain. A bottom ramp opened, and a tall man, with short brown hair, somewhere between sticking up and slicked back, a plain white shirt covered by an expensive looking brown vest, and dark pants strolled down the ramp. Plasticmanticor sat, mouth agape, first wondering where Fran was, but then changed his thoughts as to why Balthier, the airship pilot, stood a few dozen paces from his seat in the first place.

Balthier: I dare say, this does not look like Bhujerba.

Every moment spent whining is forever a moment lost from doing something about it
Also, THO has lost the game. It's true

Report this post