The RichAlvarez Fan Forums

The Plumber Fans Return

It is currently Sat May 27, 2017 6:01 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Welcome
Welcome to <strong>Stupid Mario Bros Fan Forum.</strong>

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, <a href="/profile.php?mode=register">join our community today</a>!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 89 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
 Post subject: Re: Convention Craziness
PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 4:20 pm 
Veteran

Insanity looks around, "I guess your right, FD."

Insanity aims her cannon at Dark Samus. Dark Samus imitates her.

FD and Darklink come in and take a hit on Dark Samus.

"I can't believe she fell for that," Darklink said.

"Well, we're not done yet, so don't get your hopes up. She won't fall for the same trick twice," FD explained.

Report this post

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 2:57 am 
Freelancer

forcedude22 wrote:
Ok DL that was close so i feel the need to say this cause im on edge:
JR has left and his posts are to be ignored now if he PM's me and i accept he can join back in but I will bring him back if this happens so lets get back to the plot and forget that he was here for now.

I killed myself off so you guys can continue with the plot and i can focus on other RPGs and when this is done just resurrect me and leave it a happy ending

Super Mario Numb3rs Forum: http://supermarionumb3rs.freeforums.org/index.php

Image Image

Report this post

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 6:39 am 
Middling

Location: Somewhere... known as.... *Before I say ask yourself do you really even care? No? Didn't think so.*
Quote:
I killed myself off so you guys can continue with the plot and i can focus on other RPGs and when this is done just resurrect me and leave it a happy ending

unfortunatly JR you were told to stay on this RPG you needed to make a post that followed the rules which nobody complained and i found fine (congradulations u did it) OR sign out yourself to which you did and this RPG wi planned to last a while like the others so im sure that it still applies therefore you may delete that post or choose to ignore this RPG from now on until i agree to let you back in sorry but i will stick to what i have said. You died and will stay dead until i allow you back in this RPG.
***********************************************************************************************
Forcedude22 calls out his Tyranitar and has it use earthquake on Dark Samus to distract her then his Charizard hits her with flamethrower to heat the suit followed by his Tyranitar using stone edge the suit is heavily damaged and dark samus flees the battle, Forcedude22 calls back his pokemon.
Forcedude22: Now what?

Report this post

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 5:18 pm 
Commentator

WhiteMage wandered through the edge of the forest looking for any signs of berries or herbs that they could eat. She sighed annoyed as a sting of pain went back through her arm. Suddenly she felt alone and very cold. In that moment she could of collapsed and cried. However she nearly jumped out of her skin as she felt a cold hand touch her on the back.

Thinking quick Mage pulled out her giant hammer of doom and swung it around to hit her attacker. She blinked and realized that no one was there. Then she heard an "Ugh" and realized that someone was there after all. Preparing her hammer she looked in the direction the "Ugh" had came from. There lay Sephi on the ground rubbing his head where a large bump had formed.

"Oops...Sorry." Mage said as she bent down to help Sephiroth up. "I didnt mean to...I mean..I didnt...Im sorry." Mage half smiled as she helped Sephiroth to his feet.

Sephiroth stood up still holding his head where she had managed to hit him. "Ugh...well hi to you to." he said moving around dizzily. "What kinda greeting is that?"

Mage chuckled slightly. "Uh I really am sorry...you see I thought you were an attacker."

Sephiroth rubbed his head again and blinked at her. "And what would an attacker be dong out here in the middle of nowhere?" Mage seemed to half smile at that biting her lip and blushing at the same time. Sephiroth thought this act to be rather cute so he decided to forgive her. Sephiroth shook his head tiredly while still holding on to the bump. "You silly girl...now having any luck finding anything?"

WhiteMage grin increased as she realized he forgave her but then it decreased as she realized she still had no results for him. "Not a thing...honestly we really are in the middle of nowhere how are we to find anything WORTH eating out here? All these plants and animals are so strange..."

Sephi sighed and then smiled. "Oh well forget about it. Im sure we will find something. In the mean time I think we still have some left over snacks from the convention stand. How do chips and cheese sound to you?"

Mage made a face. "Sounds messy...but if its all we got." Mage attempted to hug Sephi only for them both to cringe in pain. Suddenly mage spotted something...is that...A LAKE YES IT IS!" Mage grew suddenly excited realizing that there was still hope! Rushing over to the lake she peered inside. Sure enough there were fish in this lake! "SEPHIROTH!" Mage cried excitedly. "I think were saved!"

Report this post

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 5:24 pm 
Commentator

Sephiroth rushed over and looked in. "I think you're right... but now what?"

"We'll have to catch them." Mage replied. She thought for a moment. "Maybe LiMMk has a fishing rod?"

"Let's ask him." The two of them hurried back to LiMMk and asked him.

"Let's see what you've found." LiMMk said, then the threesome hurried back to the lake. LiMMk looked inside and saw the fish. He pulled out an empty bottle.

"Wait... WHAT?!" Sephiroth said in disbelief as LiMMk scooped up a fish into the bottle.

"I'm awesome like that." LiMMk grinned.

"One fish isn't going to be enough for all three of us!" Mage protested.

"She's right." Sephiroth agreed. LiMMk nodded.

"Okay... FISHING ROD!" LiMMk produced a fishing rod and baited the hook, then cast out the line and waited.

Report this post

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 7:26 pm 
Middling

Location: Somewhere... known as.... *Before I say ask yourself do you really even care? No? Didn't think so.*
Back with the others
Insanity: Guess we can try to find something productive to do...like try to escape....
Forcedude: Like go out that door labled escape?
Darklink: Might that have been mentioned before?
Forcedude: Probably...
FLJ: Well what are we waiting for?
Everyone runs through the door but they immediately come across Tabuu from Super Smash Bros. Brawl
Forcedude: Well..... this may or may not be good....

Report this post

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 8:11 pm 
Landsman

Location: At the NOPPCM Headquarters, preparing the world for Chris.
I'M BACK
After a week of unexplained absence, I have returned! Now, without further ado, my post!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FLJ: What are we going to do?
DL: I don't know. For once, I don't have a way out.
FD: :roll:
Insanity: Well, I guess there's only one thing to do: Prepare for battle.
Tabuu looks at them and laughs.
Tabuu: Fools! Do you pathetic humans honestly think you have the power to defeat...ME?
FD: Well, we sure as heck can try!
Tabuu laughs again.
Tabuu: Very well. I will humor you.
Everyone prepares for battle.

Report this post

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 8:46 am 
Commentator

LiMMk was still waiting for a bite. He sighed as the fishing rod stayed straight.

"How long is this going to take?" Mage asked, sighing. LiMMk shrugged.

"Depends if we get a bite. And besides I've got no more empty bottles. I got a fairy in one, a blue potion in another, some soup and that fish I caught earlier."

"So we're going to starve in the middle of nowhere..." Sephiroth mused.

"Don't worry Sephi..." Mage said, gently patting him on the shoulder, "if we stick together we'll find a way out of this." She gave him a smile and he smiled back. They both heard LiMMk gasp.

"I got a bite!" he yelled, pulling the rod up and reeling in the slack line.

Report this post

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 6:57 am 
Middling

(FLJ lets be serious k? You can think what you want about DL and his posts but i'm less liable to care when you complain about how he makes people look when you constantly make him look like a jerk do not continue this please or it will bite you in the butt)

Forcedude22 sends out his Tyranitar and has it use Hyper Beam at Tabuu Insanity uses her arm cannon (thingy) FLJ shoots at him DL runs in and slashes him. Tabuu uses the wing attack everyone hates when they face him in brawl and flees the battlescene.
Tabuu: I WILL RETURN!!!!
Forcedude: You do that.... Guys I'm going to go out on a limb and say that was a trap...
Insanity: Oh gee REALLY?
FLJ: And this is deffinitaly not an exit...
DL: Yup... this place looks different from before...
Forcedude: The rocks are suspended in mid air...
DL: Wanna go in?
Insanity: Eh, why not?
the group walks into the strange area

Report this post

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 12:26 pm 
Veteran

Insanity looks around, "This reminds me of something out of Dragon Ball Z."

FLJ yelled, "Don't even mention an anime! That's the last thing I want to see!"

"Okay... I was just saying that it could be that."

"I think it looks like something out of Star Fox," Forcedude stated.

"So...what does that mean?" Insanity asked.

Report this post

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 3:23 pm 
Middling

Darklink: I wonder why the rocks are floting?

FD: *Looks down* What the? We're floating upward.

Insanity: *Looks up* Uh, guys?

Last edited by darklink on Sat Nov 06, 2010 7:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Report this post

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 10:21 am 
Role Player

Location: In my own secret place, hiding from the cold world.
(Sorry that I didn't post for such a long time, I was suffering from a very bad writers block. I still am, but it's getting less, and I'm trying to get back to posting.)

Charna looks at her legs, and sees that her legs are chained to the ceiling. She creates a small energy ball between her hands, then makes it go to the chains, and when it hit the chains the chains break. She turns upside-up again, and slowly floats down to the ground. She then opens a portal, and warps back to the forest. She sat down against a tree, and sighed. She still was feeling down becouse of what happened to her. (Not the castle thingy.)

After sitting there for a while, she realised that this wasn't going to change anything. She got up, started floating, and headed towards a direction in the forest, thinking about the things that had happened. Especially between her and LiMMk. "He called me an imp!" She said, softly to herself. "And he even knocked me out!..." She still was slightly annoyed by LiMMk's actions. "Yet the knocking out was probarly an accident, but still, he should've been more carefull... But this IS MM we're talking about... And calling me an imp is a very MM thing to do as well... Maybe I shouldn't have been so angry with him... He probarly didn't mean to hurt me..." She sighed. "I should appologize to him, and then we could look for a few others, and we could try and figure out what to do... Yet I first have to find him..." She then looked around, but didn't recognise anything. How was she going to find LiMMk if she didn't even know where she was herself?...

She snapped out of her toughts as she suddenly noticed something not too far away. She looked at it, and she gasped as saw what it was. A Wyvern. The Wyvern then looked in her direction, and roared as it saw her. "OH CRAP!" Charna said, as the Wyvern quickly flew towards her. She knew that Midna wasn't that much of a fighter on her own, she had no change alone against a Wyvern... She slowly floated backwards, away from the Wyvern, but then she was suddenly stopped by a tree getting in her way. The Wyvern now was floating in the air, right in front of her, and roared again. Charna looked at the Wyvern with fear all over her face. "Someone! Anyone!!! HEEEEEEEEEEEEELP!!!" Charna yelled, half in panic. She just hoped someone had heared her, else she was doomed...

Image <-Thanks ML!

Life SUCKS,
but death sucks even MORE.

Report this post

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 5:13 pm 
Freelancer

(I'm back. Ok, it's hero time)

LiMMk's pointy-elf ears picked up the yell of distress.

"That sounds like an imp yelling! CHAR!" LiMMk dropped everything, as his hero instincts kicked in. He reached for his ocharina without thinking ,and played some notes. To his (and Sephy's and Mage's) suprise, it worked, as MM was teleported away.

The whyvern lunged for Charna, but she didn't move, as the fear took over her body. Just as she thought that the whyvern would strike, it turned to face something else that drawed his attention away from her.

"It's time to S-S-SHOOTYOURFACE!" LiMMk smiled, as he pointed his bow at the Whyvern and loaded a flame arrow. Before the whyvern reached Char, LiMMk had already shot it in its left wing. They whyvern turned around, and roared at LiMMk.

"Ok, fine, time to draw my sword then."

MM switched his bow away and pulled the sword and shield out. Then, he charged at the Whyvern. Char looked away, as she herd the whyvern yell. Moments later, the Whyvern lay on the ground, with LiMMk standing on top of it proudly.

"Charna, I'm back. Listen...I've been thinking. I'm sorry for what I said about you being an imp. It was impatient, rude and...stupid. I should have thought more about what you were feeling. Please Char...na. Look at me."

Charna turned around. "Thanks for saving me."

"It was nothin'. Now, can we please go back to Sephy and White?"

Report this post

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:32 am 
Middling

Meahwhile with FD, DL, FLJ... GAH! WITH THE OTHERS!
Forcedude: GO! CHARIZARD!
*Forcedude calls out his Charizard who flies down and finds a vine and a rock and ties the vine to the rock then everyone to the vine
Insanity: Now what do we do?

Report this post

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 89 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6