The RichAlvarez Fan Forums

The Plumber Fans Return

It is currently Sun May 28, 2017 12:25 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Welcome
Welcome to <strong>Stupid Mario Bros Fan Forum.</strong>

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, <a href="/profile.php?mode=register">join our community today</a>!

Post subject: Re: Metroid RPG (RP)
PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 6:11 pm 
Freelancer

*Samus and Allen caught up to Anthony and the rest of the soldiers*
Anthony: Something is not right. Where is the crew?
*The door closes behind them and locked*
Samus: Is this a trap?
Allen: Quiet. I hear something.
*They listen closely for something. They were hearing a bunch of bugs moving around. It was coming from above. They looked up and saw a giant bug with an eye on it's back. A bunch of green bugs starts gathering around it. The bugs formed a large monster and drops down. They start shooting at it and each shot bounced off*
Anthony: Everyone, use ice shots! Samus, Allen, missiles are authorized!
Samus and Allen: Right.
Anthony: Aim for the spot we freeze. Everyone, concentrate on a single spot!
*The monster got hit by Samus missile and tried to slam an arm on her. The soldiers shoots the arm to freeze it. Allen fired his missar to destroy the arm. They did the same for the other arm and the one leg it formed. With all three limbs were destroyed, the bugs started to run. The one with the eye was finished off by Samus. Anthony went to the room above them*
Anthony: Who ever sent the distress call, used the last of the power for communication. No signal in or out of this place. And with the door locked, there is nothing to do but search the place. Jim, go to sector 1 and out any info on what happened here.
Jim: Yes sir.
Anthony: Jack, go and look for any survivors in section 2.
Jack: Yes sir!
Anthony: Phil, go and use the plasma cannon to make repairs in sector 3.
Phil: Yes sir!
Anthony: Kevin, go and search for the bio-lab. We could get information on what they have researched on.
Kevin: Of course.
Anthony: Samus, Allen, we need power to start the elevators to those areas. I am authorizing the use of bombs, but not the power bomb. We don't want to risk suvilians getting killed since it is a rescue mission. There is a power room a few rooms away. Go and get it working.
Samus and Allen: Yes sir.
Anthony: I still have communications to you two, but for the rest of you, use any terminals to report in. You are all dismissed. Samus, Allen, I like to talk to you two.
*All but Samus and Allen heads on*
Anthony: I have this weird feeling of dejevu. That creature was like the one on the Bottleship. Be careful.
Samus: I had that same feeling. I'll be careful.
Allen: I will protect your princess. Ha!
*They head off, Anthony staying where he is*

Report this post

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 4:39 am 
Commentator

"We need to check for unauthorised personnel in all sections." The men began to head off.

One turned back. "Sa'xara?"

"Yes?" Sa'xara queried.

"Go and take Drenzor from containment. He is not safe there." Sa'xara nodded and ran down to the containment room and to where Drenzor was being kept. When she got there, she saw that he was slumped on the ground with some rather large wounds on his body.

"Drenzor!!! What have they done?!" Sa'xara cried. Drenzor coughed.

"The traitor... they will..." He took a shuddering breath before continuing. The sight of him brought Sa'xara to tears. "just... don't let them... get you..." He fell to one side. Sa'xara quickly opened the chamber, hurried inside and gently shook him.

"Drenzor, no! You have to tell us more about this traitor!"

"Sa'xara... just... I..."

"Hold on." Sa'xara rushed outside. "We need a medical team down here now!" she called.

"They won't come." sneered a voice.

"Who spoke then?!" Sa'xara demanded. She felt a cold knife blade against her throat.

"You are quite the prepared one, especially for the Chozo. Tell me, Sa'xara... what does it feel like to know that you are the only one of your race left?"

"Get away from me!!!" She kicked behind her but her foot contacted nothing.

"You are suspicious of a traitor... well... I cannot let you find out."

"You're the traitor... you have to be..."

"And so the trap closes, Sa'xara. You know I am here. So did your Pirate friend. For this you will both die." Sa'xara felt the knife blade slice her arm and she let out a cry of pain, and then she felt herself being roughly shoved to the floor.

"You will be caught... I swear it." Sa'xara hissed, but no-one replied.

Report this post

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 8:50 pm 
Freelancer

*Samus and Allen enters the generator room and reactives the power to the station*
Anthony: Good job. Everything is good to go. Head on to Sector 1. Check around for any survivors there.
Samus: Got it. Let's go Allen.
Allen: Who is Adam?
Samus: He was a commander. He was the closest thing I had to a father.
Allen: Oh. I guess I have been a lone wolf for so long, I never got someone being a father figure for me. Where is he?
Samus: He's dead.
Allen: Oh. I'm sorry to hear that. What happened?
Samus: He sacrificed himself to save me. To stop a bunch of Metroids on the Bottle Ship.
Allen: Metroids?! I thought you destroyed all the original Metroids?
Samus: What was left of the baby was used.
Allen: The particles that rained on us?! How did they get that?
Samus: Someone cleaned it off of me, then sent it. I just hope this second cleaning wasn't sent.
Allen: My suit got cleaned as well. I got a bad feeling now. Why did he go in?
Samus: There was a sector 0 on the Bottle Ship. He went in caused the Metroids in there were genetically changed to be unfreezable.
Allen: Metroids that can't be frozen!
Samus: That's why the only way to that sector was through sector 2, so any Metroids would freeze if they get out. He went in and set off the self destruct fail safe in the sector. He was taken out with all the Metroids.
Allen: He saved everyone from a threat. I guess he was a hero. If I brought back bad memories, I'm sorry.
Samus: It is alright. These memories are what keeps me going.
*They enter the elevator to head to Sector 1*

Report this post

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 12:53 pm 
Commentator

The medical team had only just got down when the room lit up with gunfire. Sa'xara got up unsteadily and watched in horror as they were all shot and they fell down.

"You made a terrible mistake, Sa'xara." the unknown voice hissed.

"Get away from this place." she ordered. Her order fell on deaf ears.

Report this post

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 8:59 pm 
Freelancer

*In sector 1, Samus and Allen explored all over the place. Not a single survivor was found*
Anthony: Got word from Jim. He is not far from your location. He found the research station there. Go there and meet up with the others.
Samus and Allen: Alright.
*They head to the research station there. On the way, a small creature was running behind them. It was small and white. The creature continued to follow them. Once they reached the station, Samus and Allen entered the building and headed to the third floor. In there, they found Phil*
Phil: Hey. Jim went off somewhere. I was trying to log into the computer. It seems like it is on a code.
Jake: I'll look at that.
*Jake and the others, except for Jim, came in. Jake sits at the computer and started to decode the system*
Anthony: Everyone else look around. Any other information will be useful.
Jack: You heard him, let's go!
*Everyone starts to look around the level. Samus and Allen entered a room with five chambers. Samus opened a chamber and a robot falls out. She jumps out of the way*
Allen: Are you ok?
Samus: Yes. *Looks at the robot* It's a Zebesian.
Allen: You mean the Space Pirates that lived on Zebes?
Samus: Yes, but cybernetically enhanced. I saw these in the Bottleship.
Anthony: I thought all of those were gone?
Jake: Everyone, come here now. I've got something here.
*Everyone heads back to Jake*
Jake: Ok, here is what I found out. This Space Station was made for research on creatures, but was also used as a bioweapon development.
Allen: Isn't that illegal?
Samus: Yes.
Jake: The head researcher is Bradley Brakarlon. Weird name. That's all I could get.
Samus: Is this going to be another Bottleship nightmare? That name is all I know to find out all we need to know.
Anthony: Keep searching. I have a bad feeling about this.

Report this post

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 12:36 pm 
Commentator

Silence. Sa'xara could feel her heart pounding. She could barely comprehend what had just happened.

"Drenzor!!!" she cried. A small moan came from the chamber where Drenzor was being held. Sa'xara hurried over.

"Sa'xara... I'm... so sorry..." Drenzor choked, his wounds now more severe.

"Hold on, Drenzor, please!"

"It's... too late..."

"Don't say that!"

Report this post

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 9:43 pm 
Freelancer

*After searching, Samus and Anthony was attacked by the cybernetically enhanced Space Pirates. They fought off the pirates and heads back to the soldiers. They were gone. Samus walks over to the window and saw them fighting a bunch of creatures*
Samus: We got to get out there!
*They ran out to help. A giant lizard jumps on Samus. Allen shoots missiles at it, but it doesn't move. Then a plasma shot hits it. It flies off of Samus. The creature runs and bust a hole in the holographic wall*
Phil: Sorry, takes a while to charge this thing.
Jake: Hey! I found Jim! He's dead!
*Everyone ran over. Samus spots green drops of blood. She followed the trail around a rock and saw the white creature*
Samus: Ridley!
Allen: What?! Ridley!
Samus: Yes. Anthony, permission to chase?
Anthony: Yes. You and Allen go after him. Authorizing Varia Suit and Ice Beam.
*Samus and Allen activates the function and give chase. After everyone was gone, the research facility blows up and collapses*

Report this post

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 2:21 pm 
Commentator

Sa'xara tried her best to dress Drenzor's wounds. She wasn't about to let him die.

"We need help here!" she shrieked. Silence answered her.

"Sa'xara... just... let me go... I won't... be able... to hold on..." Drenzor mumbled.

"I can't. I won't! Drenzor, please!"

Sa'xara's eyes went wide with shock as something pierced her and she fell unconscious to the ground. The silence was torn up by the sound of ominous laughter.

Report this post