The RichAlvarez Fan Forums

The Plumber Fans Return

It is currently Sun May 28, 2017 4:27 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Welcome
Welcome to <strong>Stupid Mario Bros Fan Forum.</strong>

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, <a href="/profile.php?mode=register">join our community today</a>!

Post subject: Re: pokemon rpg reboot
PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 8:56 pm 
Freelancer

With Dylan...

Dylan: Hmm... I wonder how I can catch a water pokemon...

An old man comes up to him.

Man: You want to catch water pokemon?
Dylan: Um, yea.
Man: Then take this.

Dylan receives Wimpy rod.

Dylan: Wimpy?
Man: All it can do is catch useless magikarp.
Dylan: A what?
Man: Magikarp are pokemon that flail around with no thought.
Dylan: That helps me out how?
Man: If you catch 5 magikarp, and take them to someone in Scarlet City, and you get a Decent rod. That can catch a whole lot more.
Dylan: -.-
Man: Be thankful I gave you a rod.

The old man walks off, as Dylan waits for Alex to finish up the battle...

Report this post

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 10:07 pm 
Role Player

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sF4TMc0YiRM (Pokemon Center)

The discussion continues...

Ateren: Since your Pokemon are healed up. What are the plans now?

Brandon: We'll head off to the next route. Once were there, I'd like to capture a Pokemon or two to add to my roster since I only have 3 Pokemon with me as of now. Afterwards, we'll head off to the next town and rest there.

Ateren: Sounds like a good plan. I might think about adding to my roster as well. We'll have to head south to get to the next city, which is Scarlet City.

Brandon: Alright, let's head off then. Ready to head off Fire?

Fire: Qui! *Nods*

Ateren checks to see what his Charizard is doing and finds him dozing off...

Ateren: Charizard, wake up. Were going to be traveling with Brandon from now on since he I'm curious to see where he'll end up at in the future. Ready Charizard?

Charizard: *Wakes up, but appears to want to doze off again*

Ateren: We'll rest in the next town alright Charizard?

Charizard: *Sighs*

Before they exited the Pokemon Center. Brandon's Pokegear Phone began to ring...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M7xyJO-f ... 1&index=36 (Encounter! Rival/Trainer Levi)

Levi: Hey dude! Just wanted to call to find out how much progress you have made.

Brandon: Hey Levi..Ive been making good progress so far. I and Ateren both recieved our first gym badge earlier.

Levi: Congratulations! How was the battle?

Brandon: It was pretty tough, but it wasn't too hard.

Levi: Ah..I see...Sounds like you and Ateren must of teamed up with each other.

Brandon: Pretty much...

Levi: Anyways...Ive been making quite a bit of progress. I'm already on my way to getting my 4th badge! I'm already at the front door of the gym as we speak!

Brandon: That's cool Levi...but how are you able to make that much progress in only a few days?

Levi: I focus soley on achieving my goal, which is to become a elite four member of this region. All I have been doing is catching and training Pokemon as much as they possible can handle it. I wonder why it's taking you so long to get this far already?

Brandon: Things have come up...

Levi: I see...Good luck on your quest to become the World Champ! I think after I defeat this gym leader, I'll join up with you two when you arrive here. Ive been traveling without stopping hardly ever since I'm determined to succed.

Brandon: Alright Levi, we'll see you then. I hope your not pushing your Pokemon too hard..since you seem to be moving awfully fast to already be on your way to getting your 4th badge...

Levi: I'm not, I know better than that. See you around then!

Brandon: Bye..

Brandon hung up the Pokegear...

Brandon: .....Levi is moving pretty quickly. I hope he's not pushing his Pokemon too hard.

Ateren: I never knew that someone could breeze through the gyms that easily. He sounds pretty focused on achieving his goal.

Brandon: Yep...let's head on...

Brandon, Ateren, and their Pokemon head off to the next route...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k4Zivswg ... re=related (Route 3 and others)

The group arrives on Route 3 and began to walk along the path. Soon they reached an area where various types of Wild Pokemon roamed about as well as trainers.

Brandon: Alright, I'm going to look around for grass type Pokemon to add to my team. I'm trying to create a team that's well balanced for any kind of situation.

Ateren: Good idea...I'll think about what I want to do while were here.

Brandon: Ok..

Brandon began to explore the area and eventually came across a grass type Pokemon

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fbHBSDQ_UZ0 (Wild Pokemon Battle New Region)

A wild Treecko appeared!

Treecko LV 14 Male
Moves: Pound, Leer, Absorb, Quick Attack
Item Held: None
Nature: Calm

Brandon: Fire! Let's go...

Fire faced the Treecko

Fire (Cyndaquil) LV 16 Male
Moves: Tackle, Leer, Smokescreen, Ember
Nature: Outgoing

Brandon: Fire! Use ember!

Fire shot small flames at Treecko and landed a hit. It's super effective!

Treecko used Pound and landed a decent hit.

Brandon pulled out a Pokeball and tossed it at the Treecko...Red energy sucked the Pokemon into the ball and it began to wiggle...Once....twice...thrice...Click! Treecko has been captured!

Brandon released the Treecko and gave it a moment to adjust to being captured.

Brandon: Hello Treecko. I'm Brandon and I will be your new trainer. Are you fine with this? We will be traveling the world together from now on!

The small grass Pokemon never thought he would actually get to travel the entire world with a human. The Treecko calmly looked at Brandon and appeared to seem fine with being Brandon's Pokemon.

Brandon: You'll get used to it eventually...I will call you Leaf..

Leaf adjusted to it's new name and trainer and decided to follow Brandon and Fire along as they continue to look for another Pokemon to add to their team.

Brandon: Next, I will need a water type Pokemon. I'm unsure if there is any in this area however...

Brandon continued to search the area for a water type Pokemon.....

Visit my youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/linkandfoxesrock12

Report this post

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 6:34 pm 
Commentator

Diana came up beside Nestor and smiled joyfully. "Congratulations Nestor it would seem you have caught your first wild pokemon. Now with that you will be set to enter the first gym."

Nestor stared at the nest ball still not believing he had actually done it. He could feel his hands sweating with the warmth of the pokeball. Not only that he knew that no longer was it an empty ball. There was a pokemon inside and it was HIS! The grin on his face increased as he turned back to Diana. "Thank you."

Diana chuckled as she looked back into his young and bright face. "What are you thanking me for?" she chuckled as she sat down next to him. "I didnt do anything. You caught that pokemon ALL BY YOURSELF! And now its yours for as long as you choose to keep it!"

Aron had come up behind the two of them although still weak from battle he was sniffing at the pokeball.
Nestor held it out to him. "Isnt it great Aron now we have a new friend to travel with us!"

"ARRR!" Aron exclaimed as he continued to sniff the pokeball suspiciously for it smelled strongly of fish.

"So Nestor what are you going to do now?" Diana asked suddenly breaking Nestor away from his thoughts of celebration and his memories of home. "That pokemon will be of great use to you in the pokemon league Nester. Many gyms require you to have at least two or three pokemon to battle."

Nestor looked up. "I dont think Im quite ready to face a gym leader yet. I only just got here...still I would like to try out my new pokemon." Nestor turned back to his pokeball and then back to Diana.

Diana smiled kindly. "Well if thats the case then I suggest you follow me." Diana turned and began walking away from the pier.

Nestor not sure what Diana was intending decided to follow her nonetheless still holding tight to his latest pokeball as well as to his fishing rod and gear. Aron followed not far behind him still exhausted from the pokemon match he had just had.

Diana led Nestor and Aron to a large building with a big "P" sign on top. Azure towns pokemon center where she had just spent the previous night resting. As she walked inside other trainers could be seen playing with their pokemon or just waiting around to have their pokemon healed.

Nestor glanced around at all the various trainers. So this is what the city was like. He couldnt believe how many people had pokemon out here and of all types too. It reminded him of the pokemon center back home.

Although he had only visited it once or twice for different reasons Nestor had been to the pokemon center on Cerise before. It had been just like this. Trainers gathered all around with various pokemon and people sitting here and there talking or waiting for their pokemon to be healed. Still Nestor couldnt help but feel a little excited that he was here knowing that it was HIS pokemon that were going to be healed. Because that meant he was a full fledged trainer.

Diana smiled as she watched Nestor glance about the pokecenter lost once more in his own thoughts. Diana shook her head and whistled for him making him look up immediatly. "Come here Nestor I want you to meet someone."

Aron had not liked the sound of the whistle and was now hiding behind Nestor but as Nestor moved silently forward Aron followed immediatly loyal and shy as ever.

"Nestor meet..."

"Nurse Joy?"

Nurse Joy blinked as she looked at Nestor then smiled "hello Nestor I have heard alot about you. How nice it is to finally meet you. I guess you are on your way to the pokemon league?"

Nestor paused for a minute. "Uh yeah...but Nurse Joy...arent you from Cerise? What are you doing here in Azure town? Are you traveling too?"

Nurse Joy chuckled a bit and Diana couldnt help but laugh a little as well. "Nestor...this isnt the same nurse Joy you met in Cerise."

Nestor blinked and suddenly his face turned red. "It isnt?"

Nurse Joy shook her head. "No Im afraid not. The woman you met in Cerise is my second cousin. She has told me good things about you though. She said you were always very helpful and doing nice things for your mother."

Nestor blushed deeper.

Diana smiled kindly and took out her special notebook. "Here maybe this will help." Diana took out a photo http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/u ... se_Joy.png (best I could find) and handed it to Nestor.

Nestors eyes widened as he stared at the photo. "Wow..thats some family resemblance right there. Dont you ever get mixed up?"
Nurse Joy shook her head and laughed sweetly causing Nestor to further blush. "We Joys have our ways of telling eachother apart. My mother always told me I was the cutest of the bunch." she smiled a smile that could make any mans heart melt.

Nestor turned away for a moment and glanced down at Aron who had been nuzzling his leg ever since they had arrived. Nestor blinked and then remembered slowly bending down and picking up Nestor. "Oh yeah...Nurse Joy could you please heal my pokemon? He got hurt in a battle and..."

"Why of course I can." said Nurse Joy as she took Aron in her arms and handed him over to a nearbye chansey. "Chansey please give this one a quick check up and some potion okay?"

"Chansey!" Chansey said and hustled off holding Arons squirming body as they went back into another room for treatment.

Diana turned to Nestor "Dont you have another pokemon you want healed Nestor?" she asked kindly.

Nestor paused a moment then remembered the pokeball. He still had it in his hands although by now it was wet with the sweat from his hand. He had been so excited he had nearly forgotten he had it. "Yeah thanks for reminding me Diana....uh Nurse Joy can you heal this one too?" Nestor said holding out his pokeball.

Nurse Joy smiled and nodded her head. "Well see what we can do. Chansey!" Nurse Joy took the pokeball from Nestor and put it on a small trey putting it behind her. "Your pokemon will be all ready for you in just a few minutes for now why dont you wait over there?" Nurse Joy pointed to a small lounge area on the left side of the pokemon center which Nestor had noticed when he first walked in.

Diana and Nestor both nodded at the same time and they strode over to one of the open table areas and sat down. "So how do you like being a trainer so far?" Diana asked as Nestor began to stare off into space thinking about all that had gone on today.

Nestor smiled although he was distracted with all the things going on his mind at the moment. "Its different. I guess I just havent gotten the feel for it yet. There is so much I still have to learn." Nestor stared out the window and at the harbor remembering how he had just been with catching his first pokemon in battle.

Diana grinned she could see the same feeling of excitement as well as nerves in Nestors eyes that she had had when she first became a pokemon trainer. Shaking her head she grabbed Nestor by the hand to get his attention. "Tell ya what. How about after your pokemon get healed I show you some of mine! Then if you are feeling up to it we can have a little match. What do you say?"

Report this post

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 9:59 pm 
Middling

Location: Somewhere... known as.... *Before I say ask yourself do you really even care? No? Didn't think so.*
Standing outside a graveyard staring intensly through the gate's iron bars stood Zach, he recalled the night exactly a decade ago, he recalled the fear, the pain, the exhaustion. He recalled the Sableye that saved him gripping that sableye's pokeball tightly he stared deeper into the graveyard. He went back to the part where he was inches from being hit by a car, being yanked back by Sableye and holding him tight, he recalls the ghost types that had scared him off the hill into the street... he held Sableye's pokeball up and looked at it... he stared at it for a long time. They were leaving to a new region soon, leaving the cemetary where his relative layed, where he met Sableye, where he met near death...
Suddenly Zach came back to reality as his Mightyena howled he remembered he just got the pokedex and was leaving the lab
Mightyena: Mighty! Yena!
Zach: Sorry Mightyena, i spaced out...
Zach called back Mightyena and walks to the nearest pokemart, he had been battling since he was eight and saved up all his winnings to be well prepared on his journey, he bought several pokeballs, some potions, and an ultraball, he was walking out when he heard two trainers talking
Trainer1: I heard that Spiritomb wreaked the whole town.
Trainer2: I heard it was really powerfull.
Zach: Hi there, whats this about a "Spiritomb"
Trainer1: It`s a rare and powerfull pokemon, its said to have no weaknesses.
Trainer2: And they can be really destructive...
Zach: Wow... sounds a bit scary...
Trainer1: True, but its a really powerfull pokemon and amazing to have on your team
The second trainer shows Zach a picture and Zach stares in awe.
Zach: I gotta get me one of those...
Trainer2: Good luck, it's rare enough just to see it, let alone CATCH it,.
Trainer1: Yeah, your chances are as good as none.
Zach: Well i'm still gonna try
Trainer2: Take my picture... you'll need it more
Trainer2 hands Zach the picture, he thanks the kids and walks over to the counter stocks up on some more items and walks out, he stands outside and calls out his team
Zach: Get ready everyone, we are ona search... for Spiritomb
His pokemon cry out in eagerness.... to be continued

Report this post

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 4:08 pm 
Role Player

Brandon began to explore the route some more and eventually came across a small pond with a few different types of water Pokemon. One of the Pokemon in particular began to attack him.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fbHBSDQ_UZ0 (Wild Pokemon Battle New Region)

A wild Squirtle appeared!

Squirtle Lv 13 Female
Moves: Tackle, Tail whip, Withdraw, Water Gun
Nature: Protective

Brandon quickly sent out Leaf to face the attacking Squirtle

Leaf LV 14 Male
Moves: Pound, Leer, Absorb, Quick Attack
Nature: Calm

Brandon: Leaf! Use Quick Attack!

Leaf quickly rushed up to Squirtle and landed a quick, but good hit to the Squirtle. The attack did good damage.

The wild squirtle used Tackle and landed a decent shot.

Brandon: Use pound!

Leaf used it's fist and pounded the Squirtle, accumulating decent damage.

Brandon took out a Pokeball and threw it at the Squirtle. The ball released red energy and sucked it into the ball. It began to wiggle...Once...Twice....Thrice...CLICK! Brandon successfully captured Squirtle!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k4Zivswg ... re=related (Routes 3 and others)

Brandon released the Squirtle and allowed it to get used to being a captured Pokemon..

Brandon: Hello Squirtle...I wasn't trying to do anything to your pond at all. I hope your not upset. Anyways...I'm Brandon, your new trainer. We'll be traveling the world together from now on.

Squirtle looked at Brandon, but quickly looked away.

Brandon: I'll call you Water. You'll eventually get used to being with the rest of my team.

Brandon decided the best thing to do at this point was to train Leaf and Water up to Level 16 so their levels will be balanced with the rest of his team. He began to train his Leaf and Water....

*Meanwhile..in an unknown location*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gqe84zIwja8 (??? Hideout)

Darren arrived in the hidden location and approached the Thief Leader.

Leader: Were you successful in your part of the mission?

Darren: Yes sir! I was able to easily defeat the ninjas who happen to be guarding the place. The forest is probably in ashes by now.

Leader: Good, now we shall wait for Sara to return.

Soon enough, the green haired young woman arrived in the secret hideout and reported what had happened to the leader.

Leader: Where is the one who hold the Ocarina? Did you find him?

Sara: Yes sir, but...he beat me.

Leader: How can that be? Never have you lost a battle to anyone, let alone fail a mission. Did you at least find out who he was?

Sara: Yes sir..His name is Brandon. He was able to beat me with just his Cyndaquil alone. Though by now, it has probably evolved.

Leader: At least I know who he is now....Darren, it looks like I'm going to have to send you out on another mission. To ensure that your successful, I will allow the new recruits to come along with you. Gerald! Vincent! Come here...

Gerald and Vincent: Did you call sir?

Leader: I want you to come along with Darren. This mission must be successful and I must have the Ocarina in my possession. Your mission is to hide in the mountains near the third gym. Once you caught sites on him, attack him and bring him to me.

Gerald: What about Ateren? What if he might be traveling with Brandon?

Leader: Then you two will attack him as well. I have some ideas of what I could do to him...capture him as well. I might be able to convince this young man to join us since he is as strong as he is...As for you Darren, you take care of Brandon.

Darren: Yes sir, he will be no match for me an my Blaziken.

Leader: Good, now be off!

All: Yes sir!

The group of thieves exited the hide out and traveled towards the mountains....

Report this post

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 8:29 am 
Role Player

Ateren: Well then, while Brandon is out getting pokemon I might as well keep training.

Ateren then takes Nidorino and teaches him some new tricks. After a few hours Ateren noticed a dust cloud heading toward them.

Ateren: What... is that? I wonder if Brandon is seeing this, he shouldn't be too far away.

Just then a bunch of Touros stampede by.

Ateren: Huh... I wonder what made them run off like that?

???: Get back here!

Ateren turned to see two figures, one is a nerdy looking guy and next to him is... Jet! However they zoom on by to calm the horde of Touros. On their way back into town Jet then notices Ateren.

Jet: Well look who's here! never thought you would be on this region.

Ateren: Well I'm here aren't I?

Jet: Heh, point taken. Stand aside, I'm going to become the best Ace Trainer out there!

Ateren: Not on my watch.

Jet glares over his shoulder.

Jet: Mind saying that again.

Ateren: I said, "Not on my watch!"

Charizard flies in and lands behind Ateren with its claws on its waist and chest puffed out.

Jet: Hahahaha! that Charmander finally isn't a baby! Like that's going to help you, but who am I to turn down a challenge?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1xGxLUvq ... re=related (Battle against a Rival, battle 1.)

Jet: Go Gyarados!

A large red Chinese water dragon come out full force.

Ateren: Go Nidorino! *Thinks* Yeash, I better take out Gyarados or else Charizard will have trouble.

Jet: You know the rules of an Ace Trainer, we each have a unique way to make our Pokemon superior, do you know mine?

Ateren: No.

Jet: We haven't battled haven't we?

Ateren: ...No.

Jet: Well then, you know the 5 branched Ace Trainers, One for each view of training.

Ateren: ...Yes.

Jet: Have you educated yourself of what they are?

Ateren: Yes, the strategic view, for making maneuvers and commands to out wit the opponent. The dietetic view, for improving the performance by energizing foods and breeding (breeder). The logical view, for the theory of normal yet intense training using berries and item to beef up their pokemon.(Ranger like) The advantage view, for conducting the best ways in taking advantage of the pokemon's types. Then the legendary view, for using strict shiny pokemon with a mix of all the other views put in...

Ateren choked on those last words as he realized the color of the Gyarados.

Ateren: A s-shiny? those are REALLY rare? it's almost impossible to-

Jet: Acquire one? yes, yet I have done just that... Hyper Beam!

Gyarados had fired a beam so quick that not even Ateren had a chance to get a word out.

Nidorino faints right then and there.

Ateren: Careless...

Jet: Ha! you really train your pokemon well.

Ateren: Charizard, do me a favor... Crush him! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6FPz7ykl ... re=related (Battling a losing battle!)

Ateren: Charizard quickly use Hyper Beam and finish with maneuver 9!

Charizard flies in just as quickly socking in the beam at close range. He then spins and lands with its wing in front.

Jet: Hrmp... Gyarados use Dragon Rage!

Charizard dances around it and uppercuts Gyarados with a mega punch. Gyarados was caught off guard while using the attack and fell back. Charizard then finishes by flying high.

Ateren: Time to use it... Maneuver 77!

Charizard spins rapidly after each rotation. He then arcs toward Gyarados using BOTH Fire blast and mega punch. He spits out the Fire blast and it forms around his fist, he then goes in for crushing blow and Gyarados faints.

Jet: What!? gr....

The nerd from earlier then run up.

Nerd: Jet sir, we gotta go, the Touros is getting a bit edgy!

Jet: Fine... let's finish this later...

Ateren glares at him as he leaves. He then pulls out a revive and doctors up Nidorino enough to continue.

http://dragcave.net/account
ImageImageImageHigher level of Dragon raising!

Report this post

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 7:05 am 
Middling

Location: Somewhere... known as.... *Before I say ask yourself do you really even care? No? Didn't think so.*
After five or six minutes of planning his route, Zach turned to his pokemon, staring and recalling when he first got each one. First was his Sableye, the one that saved his life ten years ago, Empoleon, The evolved Piplup he recieved at age ten from when he helped the proffesor from the region he was born in, and finally Mightyena, the pokemon he caught when he was twelve. He then remembered they were waiting for him and he began to explain what he had to.

Zach: Alright everyone, we are an amazing team, but there is a pokemon we are looking for that will help us advance even more... as i said before, we are looking for the pokemon Spiritomb... it looks like this...

Zach shows his pokemon the picture and they whisper to each other but Zach can't understand it

Zach: Spiritomb is is really rare but really powerful, I think it will fit our team just fine, but it will take a bit of effort... I'm counting on you guys, can you do this?

Sableye: Sable!

Empoleon: Empoleon!

Mightyena: Mighty! Mightyena!

Zach: That's what I like to hear, Empoleon, your job is to help with obstacles, Mightyena, when we get a smell sample if we need it, I'll need you to smell him out, and Sableye, you and me are on lookout.

Empoleon and Mightyena nod and Zach calls them back Sableye runs up to Zach's side and they walk toward the forest...

Last edited by forcedude22 on Sat Oct 23, 2010 4:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Report this post

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 4:44 pm 
Role Player

Brandon has just finished training his newly caught Pokemon up to level 16 in order to balance their levels out with the rest of his team. He noticed a stampede of Tauros rushing off somewhere, along with two people who appeared to be a Ace Trainer and a Nerd.

Brandon: I wonder what caused those Tauros to stampede through here angrily?

Fire: Quilava?

Brandon: I'm not sure either, nor do I know who those two people happen to be. Oh well...Let's go see what Ateren is doing.

Brandon soon approaches Ateren and notices that his Nidorino appeared to be damaged by a battle that he was unaware of.

Ateren: Hey Brandon...Were you aware of the stampeding Tauros just a moment ago?

Brandon: Yes I am..What happened to your Nidorino?

Ateren: Did you notice the two people who were chasing after the Tauros? The ace trainer in particular?

Brandon: I did...do you know who those two people happen to be?

Ateren: One of them I am not sure, the other however...His name is Jet. He is the one who damaged my Nidorino in a battle we had with each other just moments ago.

Brandon: So Jet was the one who did this...You two must be rivals just as me and Levi are the same.

Ateren: I guess you could say that...He nearly defeated all of my Pokemon with realtive ease...One day, I and my Pokemon will become strong enough to actually defeat him. I'm sure this won't be the last time I will cross paths with him...

Brandon: We probably will...and Levi seems to be making a lot more progress than we both are. Our rivals seems to be trying to outdo us in any way they possibly can, but I'm not going to give up on achieving my goal of becoming the world champion.

Ateren: Same here....Shall we head to the next town? My pokemon need to be healed.

Brandon: Alright, I just finished training my two newly caught Pokemon just a few moments ago.

Ateren: *Notices Brandon's new Pokemon* Oh...you caught a Treecko and Squirtle? That's pretty nice.

Brandon: Yep..

Brandon and Ateren began to head to the next town which is Scarlet City...

Report this post

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 11:22 am 
Commentator

Zane Blade was making his way towards the forest, in the hopes that he would be able to catch some new Pokemon. The three he had were working so far, but he wanted to train up some more.

His three Pokemon, a Ninetales named Ember and a Camerupt named Lavala which were walking beside him at his hip-level, and a Magmortar named Blaze which was the same height as Zane, and it was walking behind him. At first he'd been overwhelmed by their sizes, but he was now used to it.

"Calm down you lot, we're gettin' there." Zane said to the three jumpy Pokemon.

"Camerupt!" chirped Lavala. Zane laughed a little and raked his hair back.

"We're comin' closer." Zane pulled out a Pokeball and called Blaze back, since he seemed the least eager of the three. He put the Pokeball away and went further towards the forest, with Ember and Lavala following closely. Just then he saw someone up ahead, and he saw the Pokemon walking beside them. Zane ran towards them, and Ember and Lavala ran after him. The other person turned round and saw Zane.

"Who are you?" he asked. He looked down and caught glimpses of Zane's Pokemon. "Another trainer, huh?"

"What's wrong with that?" Zane asked.

"I need to see if you're a good trainer. You think you are?"

"Yeah." Zane smirked a little.

"Tell me your name. And about your Pokemon."

"The name's Zane Blade, and I've got Ninetales, Camerupt and Magmortar. I even named 'em too. What about you and your Pokemon?" The other boy nodded.

"I'm Zach. This is Sableye." he said, pointing at Sableye.

"Sounds quite a team." Zane commented.

"Yeah, well anyway, should we battle our Pokemon and see who's the best?"

"You're on!"

Report this post

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:32 pm 
Middling

Zach: Lets do a 1 on 1 for now, ok?

Zane: Ok.

Zach: Go Sableye!

Zach sends out his Sableye who seems eager to battle

Zane: Go Ember!

Zane Sends out his equally eager Ninetales!

Ninetales: LV. 44 Sableye: LV 41
Moves: Moves:
Flamethrower Protect VS Dark Pulse Shadow Claw
Extrasensory Will-O-Wisp Hypnosis Flash

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ruIeH4z ... re=related (Battle a friend)

Zach: Sableye! Use Dark pulse!

Sableye puts his hands together and a wave of dlack energy hits Ember for a decent amount of damamge

Zane: Ember! Give it an Flamethrower!

Flames shoot out of Ember's mouth hitting Sableye causing decent damage

Zach: Quick Sableye! Use Shadow Claw!

Sableye sctarches Ember with shadowy claws. Critical Hit! Ember took a fair amount of damage...

Zane: Now Ember! Will-O-Wisp!

Ember was cringing

Zach: Flash!

Sableye quickly using Flash blinds Ember and Zane Momentarily and Sableye uses this time to run off into a hiding spot, then jumps out from the top of a tree and uses Dark Pulse

Zane: Ember! Protect fast!

Just as Ember uses protect the dark pulse hitting the shield preventing a sure catastrophe for Zane

Zane: Now use Extrasensory

Ember hits Sableye with extrasensory it isn't very effective... Sbleye took damage

Zach: Hypnosis!

Zane: Dodge it!

Ember tries to turn away but Sableye grabs her head and uses Hypnosis causing her to fall asleep.

Zane: NO!

Zach: Now Dark Pulse!

Sableye hits Ember with a dark pulse causing fair damage but waking Ember up... Ember is barely holding on!

Zane: EMBER! Use Flamethrower FAST!

Ember hits Sableye with a flamethrower it is a critical hit! Sanleye is barely hanging on...

Zach: Sableye! Shadow Claw!

Zane: Ember! use Extrasensory!

The two pokemon hit each other with the moves simultaneosly, nobody moves, Ember nearly hits the ground but Sableye falls first. *Music stops* Zane calls back Ember, and Zach gives Sableye a revive. The two trainer shake hands.

Zach: Your Ember is very impressive you are quite the trainer.

Zane: Your Sableye is really impressive, I got to say I was afraid we were gonna lose! So, what you doing after this?

The two trainers sit on nearby rocks and Zach tells Zane of his plans

Report this post

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 6:33 pm 
Role Player

Soon enough, Brandon and Ateren arrived in Scarlet City.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k7Dhn2zg274 (Scarlet City)

Brandon checked his Pokegear map and noticed that Scarlet City happened to be located in the very center of the region, which meant that people were traversing through this city in all directions. The two trainers began to look around the city while heading to the Pokemon Center. The city appeared to be a busy, bustling city with many people going about their business. There were several shops both for humans and Pokemon, as well as the second Pokemon Gym and other interesting areas, such as a casino.

Ateren: This place has a lot of interesting places. I might check out the casino after I challenge the next gym leader here.

Brandon: I might as well also...

The trainers arrived at the Pokemon Center and entered the building...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sF4TMc0YiRM (Pokemon Center New Region)

Nurse Joy: Hello! Welcome to our Pokemon Center! Looks like your Pokemon are injured..Allow me to take care of them then.

Brandon: Alright Nurse Joy.

Brandon and Ateren's Pokemon are taken with Nurse Joy and they begin to wait for them to be healed up.

Ateren: Now that were here...I better come up with some strategy's to help aid me in the next gym battle. Would you like to battle the gym leader first this time Brandon? That might help me come up with some strategy's if I see exactly what kind of Pokemon the gym leader uses and what their strategy might be. I'm sure you won't have too much of a hard time beating the leader.

Brandon: Sounds like a good idea. Once our Pokemon is finished healing, we'll head off to the gym leader...

Ateren: Alright, I'm looking forward to seeing how well you do against this gym leader.

The trainers continued to wait on their Pokemon to heal up. While they were waiting, Brandon decided to take a look at his Ocarina a moment.

Brandon: *Thinks* Hmmm...I wonder where exactly did my father find this Ocarina...Where does it get it's strange power from and is there more about this Ocarina that I have yet to learn about? I'll probably find out some day....

Nurse Joy: Your Pokemon have been completely healed!

Brandon and Ateren's Pokemon returned to them healthy and healed.

Fire: Quilava! :)

Charizard: *Snorts* Urrr..

Brandon: Ready to take the next gym leader challenge Fire?

Fire: Qui! Qui! Quilava! :D

Fire seemed eager

Ateren: Do you want to battle the next gym leader charizard, or are you upset about what happened earlier?

Charizard: Char...

Ateren: Next time we'll beat Jet..hopefully. Let's be off then!

Brandon and Ateren head off to the next gym leader...

Report this post

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 7:21 am 
Commentator

"That seems pretty interesting." Zane said once Zach had finished explaining.

"So, yeah... that's my plan."

"Mind if I join you?"

Zach thought a moment. "Hmm..."

Report this post

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 3:58 pm 
Middling

Zach: Sounds fun.
Zach and Zane shake hands and Zach calls out his pokemon. Zane does as well
Zach: Alright guys, This is Zane, Ember, Lavala and Blaze.
Zane: And thats Zach, Sableye, Mightyena, and Empoleon
The pokemon look at each other and talk a bit while the trainers decide what to do...
Zach: I was planning on going to the forest to look for Spiritomb, there is a gym nearby you and I can challenge not far from it...then we can choose our next actions from there...
Zane: Ok...
The two call back their pokemon except Sableye who rides on Zach's back as they walk toward the wo=ods
----MEANWHILE----
In the forest a branch that broke form the fire caught a sudden wind from its roost stuck in a tree, it fell and hit a Tower, a odd keystone fell from the tower landing on the ground. A nearby ninja heard a deaffening sound
???: TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ninja: What the...?
The Ninja ran to the spot where the sound had been heard... all that was there was the tower, a rock and a blast mark on a tree...

Report this post

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:02 am 
Novice

Location: The moon...I thought it was made of cheese...or prime rib...
Rich: We should probably go to Zaffre city now.
Jacob: No, I need to catch a Pokemon.
Rich: Why?
Jacob: I only have one.
Rich: One is enough.
Jacob: That's funny.
Rich: It wasn't meant to be.
Jacob: Whatever.

A small Oddish appears in the forest. Jacob quickly calls out his Totodile.

Jacob: Totodile, use water gun.

Totodile uses water gun but the Oddish looks unchanged.

Rich: Its a Grass type.
Jacob: I know. Totodile, use scratch.

Totodile uses scratch and damages the Oddish.

Jacob: Come on, Poke ball!

Jacob throws his Poke ball and catches the Oddish easily.

Jacob: Yes!
Rich: Its a weak Pokemon.
Jacob: That's why were going to train it.
Rich: Ugh, go Geodude.

And so they trained in the dim forest for hours on end.

I wish everyone didn't have a sense of being serious all the time but, its a lost cause.

Report this post