The RichAlvarez Fan Forums

The Plumber Fans Return

It is currently Thu Mar 23, 2017 10:02 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Welcome
Welcome to <strong>Stupid Mario Bros Fan Forum.</strong>

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, <a href="/profile.php?mode=register">join our community today</a>!

Post subject: Re: WILL IT EVER END?!?!?!
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 10:17 pm 
Role Player

I'm thinking there will be at least two more parts, One for this new plot, and one for closure/credits/bloopers.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 4:04 pm 
Freelancer

There might be a chance of a season 4, but Link wouldn't be in it unless he's one or two episodes.
There's still a cliffhanger at the end of the Movie, (well at least what we know so far.)
I would like to see more action and serious emotional acting for season 4.
I would also like to see Gary Oak beat Ash for once because I bet we all felt sorry for Gary Oak when he lost against Ash, and did Ash feel sorry for him? No. He just said, "yeah! Cry grandpa's boy," than he pushed Gary off the bench, "that's for your mom!." Ash is a jerk. No wonder why he's a villain!
What sucks is that most of the actors are at distant colleges so they can't film them.
What to know what I would like to see? Peach, Daisy, Walgina, (and if they ever find an actor for Zelda or Pauline) making their own Army to go after Bowser and Kamek well the Mario and his friends help Wario defeat the Darkness.
Whatever, it depends on how Richard and Christ feels after the movie.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 5:39 pm 
Middling

Nitsua94 wrote:
Whatever, it depends on how Richard and Christ feels after the movie.

Because if Jesus doesn't like the ending, the series will never continue.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 7:00 pm 
Storyteller

well then maybe Jesus could change it for us and make the best ending evar!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:40 pm 
Tyro

lol. maybe... or at least Christian Arista... lol

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 1:20 pm 
Role Player

Location: In my own secret place, hiding from the cold world.
First: I hope it will never EVER end and that it will continue forever!!! But I know that is impossible.

Second: I understand Rich, Matt, Chris and the others. They have to go on with their lives. I think part 6 will be the last episode ever from StMB... Exept for special's or something... I hope Rich will come with a serie with as much fantasy as StMB... ( Btw, it isn't stupid MARIO bros anymore... There are so many characters in it... It could be better called Stupid SMASH Bros... lol. Dont understand me wrong. I still LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE it. )

Image <-Thanks ML!

Life SUCKS,
but death sucks even MORE.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 8:50 pm 
Novice

StupidMarioFanChar wrote:
Btw, it isn't stupid MARIO bros anymore... There are so many characters in it... It could be better called Stupid SMASH Bros...

I disagree with this, because even though other characters have joined the show, Mario and Luigi are still the central characters, whereas the Smash series doesn't focus on anyone in particular. Also, there are characters in Stupid Mario Bros who aren't in any of the Smash Bros games, such as Waluigi (unless you count the assist trophy in Brawl), Ash, Daisy and Kamek.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 12:07 pm 
Middling

Sothe wrote:
StupidMarioFanChar wrote:
Btw, it isn't stupid MARIO bros anymore... There are so many characters in it... It could be better called Stupid SMASH Bros...

I disagree with this, because even though other characters have joined the show, Mario and Luigi are still the central characters, whereas the Smash series doesn't focus on anyone in particular. Also, there are characters in Stupid Mario Bros who aren't in any of the Smash Bros games, such as Waluigi (unless you count the assist trophy in Brawl), Ash, Daisy and Kamek.

I think the point was that they both focus on Nintendo characters.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 2:41 pm 
Role Player

Location: In my own secret place, hiding from the cold world.
Yeah, but since there is a great change, it even is almost sure, that it is gonna stop, so it doesn't really matter anymore.

Image <-Thanks ML!

Life SUCKS,
but death sucks even MORE.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 10:11 am 
Newcomer

I think Part 6 would be the last part of the Movie, I don't think there will be a Season 4, but what I'd like to see is return of certain spin-offs like JMK, Ash & Brock, San Francisco(When Wario stole Mario's toy Goomba), etc. I think just dropping StMB as a whole would seriously affect Richalvarez' Youtube popularity(Not in a good way)

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:53 pm 
Newcomer

AdminAdam wrote:
yoshi0101 wrote:
lol. But seriously... I was talking to Julian on YouTube and he says that everyone of the cast is sick of SMB (even Richie), so I really thought that part 5 was going to be the end... but I guess not... there will have to be another part after this because of the credits... there's probably going to be like two or three more parts after this... lol. Tell me what you guys think! Also, good job on part 5 Richie!! I loved it!!

Probably because he wasn't satisfied with the climax so if they were going to fix up the ending why not give it a fitting climax?

ya the herdest part for a writer is the climax and closure

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 3:43 pm 
Newcomer

Yeah, I learnt the same thing but from dane, when he and randumbprod were doing some live thing and everyone kept annooying him about StMB and everyone was like "DO YOU LOVE DOING STUPID MARIO BROS?! and he said "No everyone pretty much hates making it. Now that I've watched all StMB over again, I finally realised that if you pay great attention to alot of the actors, they seem bored. I find it's mostly Dane and Julian who seem the most bored but im not sure. I am surprised they haven't ended it. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy the series and love it, but ever since i've learned this news, I feel like everytime a new StMB comes out, it's boring Dane and Julian and the other characters who look bored.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:51 pm 
Middling

Location: Colchester, essex, england, UK, europe, world, solar sytem, universe, galaxy
I never want to see SMB end but I suppose that day will have to come eventualy and there nothing we can do about it. but I am hoping for big things from the cast in the future.