The RichAlvarez Fan Forums

The Plumber Fans Return

It is currently Tue May 23, 2017 12:56 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Welcome
Welcome to <strong>Stupid Mario Bros Fan Forum.</strong>

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, <a href="/profile.php?mode=register">join our community today</a>!

Post subject: Re: The Studio RPG (RP)
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 4:49 pm 
Commentator

Chloe looked around at the faces of the people and then glanced back at Stacy who gave an affirmative nod. "It would seem everyone we need is here so lets get started..." Chloe turns to Stacy and nods as if to say "Okay your turn."

Stacy steps out and calls the crew together. "Alright. Now I know you are all excited about this production so first we have to lay out the basics. Listen as the director my word is final got it? And Chloes word comes second to that." *nods over at Chloe quickly before returning to speaking* "Okay lets get started! Places everyone!"

"Ugh Stacy maam..." Theresa says quietly as she cmes up next to her. "Can I just say...its a real honor working with you...I never would of expected someone of your stature to have picked someone like myself to make something like this...So if theres anything, anything at all that you would ever need you just ask me okay?" Theresa smiled nervously at Stacy.

Chloe who was watching came up behind her and patted her on the shoulder. "Hey dont worry about it okay. You just do your job and well take care of the rest got it?" Chloe smiled her arm had to stretch a bit to reach Theresas shoulder.

Theresa let out a small sigh and nodded. "Okay...Ill just...go now..." Theresa slipped away to check on the status of the cameras while Chloe and Stacy continued to stand there glancing around double checking and triple checking all the details.

"So do you think were ready for this?" Chloe asked Stacy kindly as she watched the crew members and the cast move into their positions.

"Well this will be my first major action film but I think were prepared for it. After all we have a great crew and an even better cast." her smile shown of her excitement but suddenly turned serious. "We need to get moving though. Jons set a pretty strict deadline for this film and I intend to follow it to the end."

Chloe nodded. She was still amazed at how authoritive but also kind Stacy was. She had always admired her in film school and now here she was making a REAL film with her! This was going to be great!

Things seemed to be going wonderfully until suddenly there was a SCREECH on the set...

Report this post

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 5:19 pm 
Veteran

Stacy ran to see what was the matter. One of the stage hands had fallen, when setting up the lighting.

"Great, now we have a lawsuit on our hands," Jon complained.

Stacy stared at Jon. She turned to the stage hand.

"You okay?" Stacy asked.

Report this post

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 10:06 pm 
Middling

Keygrip: My arm's broke, What do you think?!

Stacy: Please don't sue.

Keygrip: Just as long as I can have a short payed vacation after my arm's healed.

Stacy: Fine.

Nick: I'll go finish the lights.

Stacy: You can't do that! What if you get fall?!

Nick: Don't worry, I've done lights before. *Climbs up to the Lighting Rig*

(Keygrip is someone who sets up lights)

Report this post

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 2:20 am 
Freelancer

Nick finishes

Jon: Wow he's right now let's continue. LIGHTS CAMERA ACTION

Stacy: I don't think you're meant to say that

Jon: sorry. Force of habit

Super Mario Numb3rs Forum: http://supermarionumb3rs.freeforums.org/index.php

Image Image

Report this post

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 3:13 am 
Commentator

"I don't even think we're ready to film yet..." Sephiroth sighed.

Jon looked around at everyone. "So do we have a script?"

"I'm still looking it over." Stacy replied.

Report this post

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 4:30 am 
Freelancer

Jon: I think we'll take a rest so who wants a tour of my studios?

Seph: Maybe later

Theresa: Yeah

Jon: Okay So what do you guys think of my films?

Nick: They're not bad actually

Cloe: Yeah I especially like Bullyman

Jon: Yeah Bullyman was such a blast to work on but The Enforcers is the best film I've worked on.

Everyone: Yep definitely

Image Image

Report this post

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 6:26 pm 
Commentator

Theresa felt bad for the accident that had happened with the lighting. As a crew leader it was her responsibility to take care of such things and to keep an eye on the lighting. She had been so lost in the fact that she was surrounded by famous people that she hadnt been paying attention to her job. She felt so horrible she hadnt even heard when Jon mentioned lights camera action. Not that it mattered he wasnt the director after all.

Stacy suddenly picked up on the fact that amung all the people there Theresa had said little to nothing. Seeing that Theresa was litterally shaking after the accident she walked over and touched her on the back "Hey are you alright?"

Theresa jumped as she turned around she just missed hitting Stacy in the face. "Oh Im sorry I uh..Im just getting to work on the angles of the cameras and...Im sorry it wont happen again."Theresa felt extremely nervous and embarassed and began rambling until suddenly Stacy stopped her with a raise of her hand.

"No stop. Its okay really. This must be your first real time on a full out movie set huh?" Stacy smiled.

Theresa looke down at the ground "Well actually Ive been helping make films since high school... but your right I am nervous!..." Again Theresa began rambling and Stacy attempted to interupt multiple times but decided it was best to let her talk.

"Well anyway...just be careful." Stacy finally managed to put in and then waving went back to the main group to discuss the script. "So were doing an old chinese/japanese style action flic. Well this should be interesting anyway. So are we all ready to start the first scene?"

Jon smiled and immediatly nodded throwing up his hands "YES! Lets get moving people these movies dont make themselves!"

Chloe paused before breaking in. "Wait..it seems were still missing some actors. Who was in charge of sending out the letters to the actors?"

Jon turned to Chloe. "Me of course. And I did I sent out various contacts and gathered a cast of about 10 main actors and 40 extras. Why is there some problem?"

Chloe shook her head. "No problem really...its just that half our actors seem to be missing!"

Jons eyes widened and he turned to Stacy "Well YOURE the director YOU fix this!" Jon turned away "If anyone needs me Ill be in the break room having a coffee. Nick why dont you join me?"

Nick smiled a big actor smile and nodded an affirmative. "No problem boss lets go." With that Nick followed Jon into the other room.

Report this post

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 8:42 pm 
Veteran

Stacy paced back and forth frantically, "We need to get this started, we do have a deadline. I need a list with the rest of the actors numbers."

An assistant hurried to get the list.

"Why did Nick go with Jon? We could have done a scene where there is only him and Sephiroth," Stacy said, frustrated. She breathed in and out.

The assistant finally came back with the list.

"Okay, the first one on the list is---" Stacy was cut off as the doors swing open.

One of the other actors had arrived.

Report this post

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 12:31 am 
Freelancer

Meanwhile with Jon

Jon: Ahh nothin like a godd coffee for some rest

Nick: Yeah

Jon: I remember my first film it was this Drama project in Term 4 it had to be around 2-4 mins and it was a great thing to work on.

Nick: Yeah you put that on your Youtube page right?

Jon: Yeah every internet troll did something stupid with the vid but I made it great

Image Image

Report this post

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 9:11 am 
Commentator

Sephiroth had retreated to another area of the studio and was leafing through the script. He was wondering how he should act, but then he heard the arrival of another actor. He stood up and strode over to the door.

"Well at least we have another one..." he heard Stacy say quietly.

"Ah. Hello there!" Sephiroth called to the newly-arrived actor.

"Hi! I heard I was working with some of the big names of the film industry. This is gonna be so awesome!" he said cheerfully.

"Aaaah, yes. Well... introduce yourself to the cast and crew."

Report this post

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 1:58 am 
Freelancer

JR then arrives

Jon: well hi there

Nick: yeah hi

Theresa: nice to meet you

Jon: this production gets better and better

Image Image