The RichAlvarez Fan Forums

The Plumber Fans Return

It is currently Mon Apr 24, 2017 1:04 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Welcome
Welcome to <strong>Stupid Mario Bros Fan Forum.</strong>

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, <a href="/profile.php?mode=register">join our community today</a>!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
 Post subject: Famous Television Show Titled "American Idol."
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 4:13 am 
Newcomer

Justin Bieber made an appearance as the audience at the much popular and famous television show titled "American Idol." This had been some weeks ago when his tutor, the talented and popular Usher had given a performance. But Bieber will not be getting a chance to give a performance himself on the "Idol" stage until the 21st of April that will be a Wednesday. The respective singer has been reported saying that if things had not worked out the way they did for him then in that case he could have been amongst the contestants on the stage and giving performances.
He says that he and his mother have been ardent fans of the respective show since forever. In fact whenever they watched the show on television he and his mom used to dream that a day will come when Bieber will also perform on that stage. It was not only he had turned 16 and could go and audition that, he was discovered via u tube.
Bieber is also known for helping out with several charitable organizations of this show. He explains that he had just been there because he wanted to be there and had hence not given any advice to any of the contestants.
This 16 year old teenager who has created waves in the music scene had been in the audience of “idol” when Usher performed the UK number 1 single titled “OMG” with the lead man of the Black Eyed Peas.
The executive producer for the respective show named Cécile Frot-Coutaz said regarding Justin's performance in Idol Gives Back, that it was no doubt a good night for him to be performing because he is nothing short of sensational.
In addition he said that Justin is young and that’s an added advantage as he can be an inspiration to youngsters all across the globe. Get your cheap justin bieber tickets before they sold out.

Post subject: Re: Famous Television Show Titled "American Idol."
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 8:46 pm 
Role Player

just so this doesn't turn into another,"I hate Justin Bieber" thread i will lock this.

once again just to be on the safe side

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 11:32 pm 
Newcomer

He is so lucky to be popular at his very young age. He has performed onstage and made his fans happy with his phenomenal and hit songs. Truly that Justin is the new breed of a very good musician.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 4:03 am 
Freelancer

Location: i have lost myself if you find me tell me to remain right there and both of us will know where i am!
biebercritic wrote:
All you Bieber haters, I have something fun for you to read.
http://biebercritic.blogspot.com/

dude what is up i have seen you put that exact same quote up 5 times... what with that?

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ]