The RichAlvarez Fan Forums

The Plumber Fans Return

It is currently Mon Jun 26, 2017 3:11 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Welcome
Welcome to <strong>Stupid Mario Bros Fan Forum.</strong>

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, <a href="/profile.php?mode=register">join our community today</a>!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 204 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
 Post subject: Re: The MM RPG Triology part 2:The World Domination RPG!
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 8:05 pm 
Intermediate

Pat: Well this has been a huge disappointment. Nothing at all has happened to us.
PMan: I agree. Lets set up us the bomb.
Pat: What about our ship?
PMan: That butthead MM completely wrecked it. He WILL fund the repairs or the purchase of a new ship. What else is there?
Pat: Good point.

The smugglers continued descending to the lowest levels of the base. It was practically deserted down there, it seemed all the action was happening in the upper floors. The two had almost reached their destination, when 2 stormtroopers, stragglers by the looks of it, rounded the corner and saw the two.

PMan: OI! Buttheads! GTFO.
Trooper 1: Why? You are intruding!
PMan: Because all your base are belong to us!

The second stormtrooper facepalmed as the first was blasted through the head by Plasticmanticor's hand cannon.

Trooper 2: You DO know what you just said, right?
PMan: D*** straight I do.

The second trooper met a similar fate to the first.

Pat: Anyway, shall we continue? The site we chose is right up ahead.
PMan: Aye. Ahhh, blowing things up. The thing we are second best at. Lets go!

Within 15 minutes, a large cluster of bombs was positioned in the corner, aimed to trigger a shockwave to nearly collapse the entire structure, with the whole thing will finally collapse with the detonation of their largest explosive, which they had positioned earlier. In the next 5 minutes, they were back to the ship.

PMan: Blow it up!

Pat triggered the first set of explosives, sending a shockwave throughout the entire structure, and knocking them off their feet with ease. Some looser sections collapsed entirely.

Every moment spent whining is forever a moment lost from doing something about it
Also, THO has lost the game. It's true

Report this post

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 3:40 pm 
Role Player

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oStwnsTV8og

Brandon and KaMMek continued trying to knock their ultimate energy blasts at each other. Brandon was trying to prevent KaMMek from wiping him and his friends out along with the whole country while KaMMek was trying to just what Brandon was trying to prevent.

KaMMek: *Thinks* I can't hold this energy blast for much longer..I'm almost out of life energy. Looks like I'm going to have to max out my power as much as I can! *Outloud* URAAAAGHHH! DIE INSOLENT FOOL! Your wasting your time. Give up and die already!

Brandon: Never..I'm not going to let you destroy this country and throw away my friends lives! You have caused enough harm already and I am not going to allow you continue to do this anymore! AAAAAAAGH!

Brandon's power reached maximum and so did KaMMek's. Sometimes it would seem Brandon is winning the energy war, and at other times, KaMMek.

KaMMek: Urgh! Die! Your very foolish to keep up with what your doing.

KaMMek pushed the his energy blast as hard as he could, Brandon struggled as hard he could to prevent it from hitting him.

Brandon: NO! This will not go on anymore!

However, much to Brandon's dismay, KaMMek's energy blast seemed to be getting closer to him with each passing second.

KaMMek: *Laughs insanely* It's almost over...just a little more!

The energy blast from KaMMek was almost in contact with Brandon...

Brandon: No! I can't die...not with my friends lives at stake!

Brandon pushed as hard as he could, but to no avail...

Brandon: *Thinks* ....I'm sorry MM, Juse, Char, Mario, Wario, Luigi, Pat, PMan...It looks like Ive lost the battle...if only I had more power to overcome this foe...

Brandon closed his eyes as the blast was about to make impact with him....all of the sudden, three people rushed up to his sides and powered up to their full maximum strength and began to unleash their ultimate energy attacks.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BwfG1pMA_Zw

Brandon: Mario?

Mario: Were here to help Brandon. Your not the only one who should have to deal with this fate!

Luigi: Yeah! Your not the only one who was chosen you know!

Wario: Urgh..Wehe...Right. If you fail, me and Mario will both fail our destinies too.

Mario: Come on everyone! Full power and don't give in!

KaMMek: What's going on?! Get out of here you stupid plumbers!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=la8mbhxAzxU

Brandon: It's over KaMMek...your time is up.

KaMMek: I can't end my life like this! No! *Thinks* I barely have any life left in me...I gotta do something fast...

The final moment continues...

Visit my youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/linkandfoxesrock12

Report this post

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 4:30 pm 
Freelancer

But then he looked back up. “My final words will be; There STILL are no rules to war!” Then he spitted Netha in his face.

Netha stumbled back, and MM punched him in his privates. He tried to follow it up with a kick, but Netha managed to stab him in his foot. MM quickly pulled his foot back, and lunged at Netha. He landed both of his fists in Netha’s stomach, and rolled to land another punch. But he gave Netha enough time to recover and kick MM in his face.

MM was smacked against the wall, and let out a moan of pain. When he looked up, Netha was again pointing his sword at his neck. “This ends here. “ he said

“No Netha. This ends THERE!”

MM used the force to rip loose a door and rammed it into NethaEmerald. He “scooped” him up and made Netha and the door crash through the window, and made them fly in mid air. Too far from the window to jump back, and too high to jump down without getting seriously injured.

“Now this is what you call checkmate” MM smiled, even though his body hurt all over.

“MM! Get me down from here!” Netha yelled

With an even bigger smile, MM started to slowly tilt the door to it’s side. Then he stopped it, and made it crash through the windows one level above him.

He ripped another door loose, stepped on it, and used it to fly outside. He saw Netha standing there, with lots of little bleeding cuts in his body.

“Too bad that I couldn’t come up with a pun about glass in time, but still the sight of you in pain feels good to me. …”

MM turned around and stood in silence

“I’ve been under bad influence for too long. Luckely I mastered ripping myself loose from anything years ago. My jokes are lame. My life is wortheless. Tell me Netha, why are we fighting?”

“BECAUSE I WANT TO KILL YOU!”

He turned around, to see Netha jump though the air and knock him off the flying door. MM reacted by pulling the door and Netha down below him, and landed on the door. He softened his fall, looked up and saw…Netha again pointing his sword at his throat.

“This is getting redundant.” MM grumbled as he raised the door up really high, and far away from any ground. ‘Go ahead. Kill me and you’ll fall down, and die”

Report this post

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 1:23 pm 
Commentator

[music

Juse: Hurry up Char!

Juse and Char ran up to a wall. Juse placed a hand on it and closed her eyes.

Juse: The others are behind this wall! And MM is in trouble!
Char: We need to do something!

Juse then attempted to blow open the wall. It didn't work.

Juse: This wall is to strong for me alone. Char let's do this together!
Char: What?
Juse: It seams this wall can only be blasted open by two skilled witches.

Char smiles. Then they both stand in front of the wall bodies facing opposite walls and in the horse stance.

Juse: Three…

Juse and Char make energy an energy ball in their hands

Juse: 2…

They focus their energy into the orb.

Juse: 1!

Juse and Char then fire the energy ball at the door. It makes a satisfying explosion, leaving only dust and smoke where the wall was. Netha, having heard the explosion, stopped just in time.

Everyone looked at the blasted doorway as two witches appeared out of the smoke.

Juse: Well, look at this! Seems we've arrived here in the nick of time! What does that make us?
Char: Big Damn Heroes, Captain!
Juse: Ain't this just a Firefly reference!

Thanks ML!

Report this post

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 1:48 pm 
Freelancer

Netha: Mariomesser. A man so pathetic, he has to call on backup to win a fight. Well, i'll take care of that.

Netha pulls out a device. He hits a button, and then grabs MM and jumps off the metal door holding them up.

MarioMesser: Nice one dude. >_>
Netha: Hehe.

The two land on some sort of big ship.

Netha: You don't know what I got.

The plane rises to the skies, and reaches the blown-up doorway area.

Netha: Take a good look. Those are the last people beside me you'll ever see.
Mariomesser: I doubt it.
Netha: You want to push my po-

A rocket guided by Netha's base in Fiji aims for the plane.

Mriomesser: Looks like someone else wants to fight us now too.
Netha: Um... thats my rocket.
Mariomesser: Wha-
Netha: I hit two buttons. One was to call this plane, and the second was to send a rocket to this precise coordinate.
Mariomesser: Nice going dude.
Netha: No matter. YOU won't escape.
Mariomesser: Um, land is 2 meters away from me.
Netha: Well then...

Netha and Mariomesser leap off into the blown hole, and watch the plane blow up.

Netha: -.-
Mariomesser: You lose dude.
Netha: No I don't.

Netha summons a second plane. It pops up over the horizon as the biggest plane ever crafted.

Netha: Took me and 50 people one year to just build the outside of it. The electrical wiring... um, lets not get into that.

It come closer, and launches a pod to come and pick up Netha.

Netha: Later suckas!
Mariomesser: Don't run away from a fight.
Netha: You truly think it's fair that two witches and a man with the force are a completely fair fight for someone with no special abilities?

They don't say anything.

Netha: Thought so. Now, i'll be back in due time...

The pod retracts to the big ship, and it floats higher into the air and begins to float as Netha begins his big plans for the battle.

Report this post

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 5:13 pm 
Role Player

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8aIoSBlK ... re=related

The final moment continues...

KaMMek: *Thinks* Urgh...I barely have any life energy left to hold back Brandon's attack for much longer...It looks like I have no choice..it's either this or failure!

Mario: Give up KaMMek! You don't have the strength left to continue on! Your finished!

Luigi: Your done for KaMMek! This was going to happen to you eventually, and that time is now!

Wario: The time has come for this to end! We can't allow you to live on anymore! You have caused too much massive destruction and you will pay the price for what you have done!

Brandon: If only you were different KaMMek...then none of this would be happening...but because of what you have done, it has lead you to your own demise...I wish this never had to go this way KaMMek...but it's too late...I'm sorry...

KaMMek: .....*Laughs insanely* You fools think I'm finished with!!?? I don't think so! I still have one more trick up my sleeve!

Suddenly, KaMMek's dark aura began to glow a bit more strongly..KaMMek began to absorb the energy of all the dark one's around him, including those who followed under his command, and drained them of all their life energy, killing them in the process. With the energy he gained, the power of his attack increased dramatically. KaMMek's energy attack began to draw closer to the chosen one's and they began to struggle to push their energy attacks back towards KaMMek.

KaMMek: *Laughs insanely* Who's the finished one now!? That would be you four!

Mario: No! This can't be happening!

Luigi: What should we do Mario?

Mario: All we can do is push with all our might brother! All we can do is believe we will succeed!

Wario: Even if we fail..at least we tried our hardest to take him down and fulfill our destinies....

Brandon: We can't give up now! This our only chance, but if we do fail, then at least we die as true legends...

Suddenly, another familiar presence approached the group...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jLJLyneZGKc

Wario: Waluigi! I didn't think you would come to our aid!

Waluigi: I felt I was needed...now that I'm here, allow me to help you defeat this low life once and for all!

Waluigi activated his purple aura and powered up to his maximum capabilities and unleashed his most powerful fireball attack...with Waluigi's energy attack added to the rest of the hero's attacks, the energy began to move more towards KaMMek once again.

KaMMek: No! Not another one of those dumb heroes! I can't be defeated! Things can't end this way for me!

However, much to his horrific realization, KaMMek realized that their powers were too great and that his life energy was rapidly depleting from his body once more...

KaMMek: *Laughs insanely* For a bunch of dumb failures like yourselves...it looks like I have no choice but to admit it..you have won and I have lost. I don't the strength left to hold on for much longer....but one day...someday...someone will come and avenge you all for my death! Once you have been taken care of...then my goals will be accomplished! Farewell Brandon...Mario...Wario...enjoy your peace while you can..if you can even make back to your home country in one piece!

With that...the energy beam rushed up to KaMMek in a massive bright explosion...

KaMMek: *Laughs insanely* Op een dag ... het einde zal komen aan u! Goodbye mislukkingen! *Yells in defeat*

After the light cleared...KaMMek was no longer there...he had been disintegrated by the energy blast..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rroTJTnU ... re=related

Brandon fell to his knees due to the massive amount of energy he used to finish KaMMek off...

Brandon: It's finally over...the war has ended...our destinies have been fulfilled!

With a smile of relief, Brandon passed out face first and became unconscious...

Mario: We all did a good job...you fought hard Brandon. If you hadn't of fought KaMMek in time...we wouldn't have made in time.

Luigi: Yeah...that's right. We all did our part in defeating KaMMek. Now the world can be at peace once more.

Wario: Weehee..I couldn't stand that loser...I'm glad it's finally over!

Waluigi: We all did our part in taking care of this job. Chosen one or not! We did it managed to succeed. All thanks to one young man's courage and determination!

Brandon: ....

Luigi: So Mario..what should we do now?

Mario: Grab Brandon and get out of here! Once we get out, I'll figure out what we need to do next!

Luigi: Okie dokie!

Mario grabs Brandon and the group of chosen ones and hero's quickly left the building. Once they were out PMan quickly stops them for a moment.

PMan: Is everyone else out of the building. Were about to denominate the building in just a moment.

Mario: Yes as far as I know.

Pat: *Looks at Brandon and the plumbers* It looks like all of you must of had a pretty rough time up there.

Luigi: Yeah, if it weren't for Brandon, we probably would of all been doomed.

Wario: KaMMek was about to destroy the entire country with one massive energy attack, but thanks to this young man's efforts, we were able to make it in time and defeat KaMMek once and for all.

PMan: I see...I suppose I can thank him for saving our lives in the very least.

Pat: Were about to denominate the building, you all should leave the area at once.

Mario: We are..let's go everyone!

Mario and the others quickly left the area and eventually arrived in a large fielded area...Mario and the others begin to think about what they should do next while trying to heal and wake Brandon up...

Visit my youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/linkandfoxesrock12

Report this post

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:06 pm 
Freelancer

*short post, but it had to happen, after this, I leave the stage open for LadyJuse. if you get what I mean...*

*A while back...just a little*

*MM, Juse and Char are shocked by an explosion on the roof*

MM: TO THE ROOF!

They rushed up the stairs, with MM in front

*back to now*

Char and Juse made their way towards Brandon, but MM was stopped by something that lay on the ground. An old, half-burned MP3 player lay abandoned on the floor.

"It's old faithfull." was all that he could mutter. Then the realization kicked in 'It's over. It's over! NO MORE CLONES! YEAH!"

Then he started to do a lame dance to imaginary music, while most of the people stared at him

"It's the end *clap* It's the end *clap* It's all over *clap* a happy end *clap*"

Then out of nowhere, he approached Juse and hugged her. "It's over Juse! Welcome to the happy ending!"

Deep inside, something told him that something was about to go wrong, worse then anything they faced before. He was too happy to listen. He should have.

Report this post

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:31 pm 
Commentator

Juse: Get your ruddy arms off me!
MM: OHMYGODZWARDS!!

Juse blasted MM away, laughing manically, her eyes glowing black…her outfit was replaced by pure black robes.

Luigi: Juse?
Juse: Now that the evil possers are gone…it's my turn!

Mario: What…
Juse: This power…it feels good…
Brandon: Juse, stop this at once or we will be forced to hurt you!
Juse: And what are you going to do? Chosen One my arse! What sacrifices have you made huh?
Brandon: Juse…this is not like you!
Juse: Shut up! And stop calling me the name of that weakling! I am The One!

Juse smirked and grabbed Luigi's arm in a tight grip

The One: Now, if anyone of you guys tries to find me, I will make poor Weegee here suffer…but to make sure of that…

The One fired a spell at Char, as Mario lunged at The One, but she snapped her fingers and her and Luigi went up in flames and vanished, laughing.

Thanks ML!

Report this post

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 5:04 am 
Freelancer

All that time MM stood in silence. He couldn't move a muscle, as he was staring at Evil Juse. But then he moved, and ran at Char. He jumped in front of her, before the spell hit.

The spell however, went through him, and hit Char. It was a stupid thing of him to jump, as now it affected both of them.

Juse had used the spell to take out her magical opponent, and it was very effective, in a different way then they had expected

When he hit the ground, mariomesser was gone. In his place landed an 11-year old named Wouter Terneuzen. He was alot shorter then MM, and all his memories of him being MM were deleted.

Char was affected too. Her “replacement” was Charlotte Middelburg, 10-years old. She stared around her, in confusion

(text like this is in Dutch, so the rest cannot understand it)

Char; Where am I?

Wouter: You speak Dutch? The rest doesn’t ... who are you?

Char; Who are you?

One of the people staring at them walked foreward and yelled something in a language that they didn’t understand. “MM! Are you okay?”

Wouter balled his fists. Whatever the man yelled, it didn’t sound okay. Even though he was much smaller, still he stared the man in the eyes. Char stood behind him, not sure if she should run or help him.

The tall man was suprised by his act of courage (so he hoped), and stood still “MM?”

Another man approached, but the taller one held him back. He yelled a lot more angry “Hey! MM, you owe us a lot of money!”

“I don’t think that he’s able to pay you right now.”

“Money or not, he’s gonna pay!”

Wouter moved to stand in front of Char, protecting her, when a third man approached them.

From the distance, two figures who didn’t at all fit on the roof of a imperial cruiser. A soccer mom, and a nerdy office-type father like figure ran at full speed, heading for Wouter and Charlotte.

Suddenly Brandon and Pman were tossed in a random direction by some invisible force. The nerdy father landed a one hit knock out punch in Pat’s face.

“MOM! DAD!”

They shared a long hug, when his dad said; “Come, and take her with you!” while pointing at Charlotte. Then the group of four rushed down the stairs and exited the Imperial Cruiser, to the safety of a standard-working class car. Without looking back, they left the base, into the night

Then, Mario realized what just happened. He pounded his fist on the roof ‘NO! NO! NO!’
“WHY LUIGI?!?! WHY NOT ME!?!?” All of the sudden, he calmed “Juse! Where ever you are hiding, when I find you, I’ll KILL YOU!” Determined, he exited the stage.

Waluigi looked at Wario, a uncertain about what they should do next.

“I think that we should follow him, to make sure that he’s safe” Brandon said

“ok” was all that Wario could mutter, still a bit baffled by what just happened

The 3 left, and left behind Pat and Pman

“Whoa, what happened?” Pman asked

“everyone left. We’re stuck on this planet” Pat said, grumbeling

“No we aren’t! We’re on an imperial cruiser! It can still fly!”

“Yeah, that should...do you remember that we set bombs. We should disactivate them! Where’s the operating system?”

“In my back pocket!’ He checked and his face turned to horror. “When I was sent flying, it activated itself! We have 5 minutes to get off!”

They rushed down the stairs, and ran outside to a safe distance. From there they watched the Imperial Cruiser explode, and shatter into little pieces

“What now?” Pman asked

“I don’t know. We’ll get along”

Then, they both disappeared into the night.

(MUSIC TIME, thanks Juse for this song)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EkuV3z0iMnM

This is where this part of the story ends. MM and his friends had come so far, but now, the group split. You see, MM might have became the self-appointed leader of the group, but Juse was the heart. The one person who kept it together, no matter where they went. With the heart of the group turned evil, the group didn’t stick.

MM was set back 10 years in his life, and he was inable to do any fighting. He lived his second youth, without any troubles or worries. That was, until he rediscovered his powers.

Char was taken back with MM, and they searched for her parents. Unfortunately they couldn’t be found, and they adopted her. Soon, Char became MM’s little sister. She too, regained her powers during her second youth

Juse was now the essence of The One, and she was plotting in the background. The once good heart had come to rot, and was now filled with darkness.

Netha left even before the final moment. We don’t know what happened to him, but it was certain that he would pop back up eventually to cause havoc or to try to kill MM

Brandon, Wario and Waluigi followed Mario around the world, on his quest to find Juse and Luigi. Mario seemed to have lost all his cheerfulness, and determined he led the group to places that they had never been before.

Pat and Pman tried to accustom to life on Earth. They slowly turned from smuggelers into bounty hunters. There was enough bounty to hunt, with Juse secretly leading the world, and rebels to kill. Whatever happened, they stuck together.

(skip to 3;44)

But not all hope was lost. MM and Char would slowly regain their memory of what happened. And in the process, The one had made her enemies even powerful, even if she didn’t realize it. All that she had done, is to delay her fall for 5 years. Mario and his group would go through a lot of hardships, but also became a fighting force to be reckoned with.

There was also some bad news. No one knew what happened to Luigi, and no one could have prepared for what had happened to him. Also, there would be more people on the dark side then ever before. Even with all their powers, the good guys would have to go through a lot to get a happy ending. The events that had started with a little trip to the Stupid Mario Bros movie, had escalated to the size of a world war.

The circle will be closed again, as the one who created the mess, will fix it all in the end. Even if that costs his life.

(Netha, lock it up please)

Report this post

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 204 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14