The RichAlvarez Fan Forums

The Plumber Fans Return

It is currently Fri May 26, 2017 4:47 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Welcome
Welcome to <strong>Stupid Mario Bros Fan Forum.</strong>

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, <a href="/profile.php?mode=register">join our community today</a>!

Post subject: PAIN THREAD
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 8:38 pm 
Forum Gamer

Whats more manly than PAIN!?

Nothing, men often boast about their pain thresholds. Saying that if a car fell on them they'd be ok.

Realistically, whats the sorest thing you've endured in life so far?

For me it was probably a fight i go into, it involved three guys jumping me, one of the three being armed with a hurling bat. Not gonna lie, i didn't come out the best. Infact, i was beaten to a pulp.

And it hurt. Alot.

;)bArMy

Post subject: Re: Pain Thread.
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 12:38 am 
Role Player

I can't remember :o but I can say something that happend to my uncle, he was fixing this 8 wheeler *He was a mechanic* and one day the jack holding it up broke off and the 8 wheeler ramed into his jaw. He woke up 20 minutes later without anything broken, maby a bruise, going "What happend?" Ever since then, I tried to follow those steps. *But not with a 8 wheeler knocking me upside the head.*

http://dragcave.net/account
ImageImageImageHigher level of Dragon raising!

Post subject: Re: PAIN THREAD
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 11:29 pm 
Role Player

While I am not a dude I do have many ouchie stories... all mainly due to my own clumsiness but hey they're still stories right?! :DHm when I was 4 years old I ran across the street for a cookie... I never got the damn cookie because a black corvette was going 30 or 40 or something and it hit me. It hurt. I think, I don't really remember a lot of it, I remember getting hit, being in the ambulance crying to my father telling him I'm sorry for getting hit, being in the X-Ray room with my Mom, drinking Apple Juice after all of the check ups, and having a wrap around I think it was my left leg... But yeah I'd have to say that was my most painful physical injury. Miraculously I didn't break a single bone just my fractured leg. Fun times though... fun times.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 12:08 am 
Role Player

Here's my story. I was about 7 or 8.. My brother took me roller blading around the block. This was my first tiem roller blading and as you can inagine, I wasn't all that good.. We got to my grandpa's street and we started roller blading on the side-walk. A kid across the street started making fun of me, and I stopped. I went to the curb trying to get over there, and I lost balance and fell on the curb. Not only did I hurt my ankle badly, I broke my arm as well.. In the hospital, my brother felt so bad about it. He was calling me on the hospital phone saying "Mike, I am so sorry for forcing you to rollerblade... I love you, please get better." But it hurt more than anything when they forced my arm straight to take an X-ray.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 1:41 pm 
Forum Gamer

Haha good to here i'm not the only one who does vereh clumsy and painfull things.