The RichAlvarez Fan Forums

The Plumber Fans Return

It is currently Tue May 30, 2017 7:07 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Welcome
Welcome to <strong>Stupid Mario Bros Fan Forum.</strong>

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, <a href="/profile.php?mode=register">join our community today</a>!

Post subject: pokemon rpg reboot
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 1:34 am 
Freelancer

Location: i have lost myself if you find me tell me to remain right there and both of us will know where i am!
The sun was pouring into the window through a small crack that was made between two curtains. The stream of light was positioned just enough that it hit the face of a boy laying in bed. He turned his head so that the sun would no longer be in his eyes. But then he popped up remembering what today was. It was the last day of the month. And being the last day of the month it was his towns custom to send out those that had turned 18 within this month. Turned 18 and finally able to become an adult. And finally travel out into the world with their very own pokemon. Just two weeks before this particular boy had turned the age. Other places sent their young off at younger ages but this particular town believed that they were to young. In this way they had isolated themselves from other towns. But the boy didn’t care because it was finally his day to go and see the world. He jumped out of his bed so fast that he had to place a hand on the wall to keep himself from toppling over from the sudden light headedness. He looked around for a pair of clothes the only pair that he could find was a shirt laying on the floor and a pair of pants. He smelled the shirt. Clean he thought.

After getting dressed he made his way out the door. The smell of brimstone from the local hot springs filled his nostrils. Growing up in a town that had an active volcano the smell had grown very particular to him almost as if he couldn’t imagine life without smelling it. He raced down the road and toward the towns central building. This is where he would be handed a pokemon from the mayor of the town. The building rose high into the sky as the morning colors were still lingering.

Girl: KYRO!

The boy turned around instantly recognizing the sound of a girl that he had grown up with and who was also receiving a pokemon today.

Kyro: hey Diane! Are you ready for this?

Diane cringed as she thought of the both of them walking into the central building and receiving a pokemon. The town of solaria did not give the typical grass, fire, or water pokemon. Instead they gave a much more special pokemon. A dragon type. They had both grew up hearing stories how the dragon pokemon watched over this particular town because the people in it were the descendants of the original dragon tamers. So for them it wasn’t abnormal to see a dragonite or even salamence fly over head. And it wasn’t rare for the local children to be taken into the caves farther up the volcano face and then brought back down come night fall. the dragons were the center of everything here. So it would be natural that both of them would be receiving a dragon pokemon.

Diane: you know what… I am ready. I’m ready to go out and explore the world.

Kyro: alright cause I am to. I just hope I get a powerful dragon. Maybe a bagon so I can one day have a powerful salamence. That would be awesome. And I could fly on its back anytime.

Diane: I don’t care what one I get just as long as it doesn’t try biting me.

Kyro laughed as he imagined a dratini opening its mouth and latching onto Diane’s arm as she flailed around. He looked up and realized they were here. He looked over at Diane. She had a very eager yet scared look on her face. Kyro on the other hand wasn’t even sure what sort of emotion was flowing off his face. But he knew it shouldn’t be one for Diane to see. He looked away from her. Opened the door and stepped inside with Diane following at his heals. He had been inside this particular building many times before. But every time before this it hadn’t seemed so empty. There were usually many people walking in and out of doors. But this time there was none.

Kyro: hello! Is anyone here?

A rumbling sound came from up the spiraled staircase. And a voice called out to them.

???: come up the stairs.
Kyro looked over at Diane, but she had already started up the spiraling staircase towards where the voice had came. Kyro quickly followed. At the top of the stairs they had entered an indoor greenhouse. At least that’s how Kyro would have described it. Green plants where all over and just off to the side was the mayor. He looked at the two of them with a sharp smile on his face.

Mayor: come here you two, come on I don’t bite. Now you both know what you are getting yourself into right? That this shall be a changing point in your life?

Kyro nodded but wasn’t aware if Diane had or not.

Mayor: well the town has been watching both of you carefully over the years. As we do all children. And I believe we have chosen the perfect selection for both of you.

Kyro had known that the mayor would be handing him his own pokemon that was chosen already for him. But he still felt his heart drop realizing he would not choose his own.

Mayor: for Diane. The mystifying and majestic dratini.

Kyro thought of the dratini latched to her arm like he had previously done and couldn’t help but smile.

Mayor: and as for you Kyro. Yours was a bit harder to think of. And its not something we normally do but we are giving you larvitar.

The mayor gave both of them a poke ball. Larvitar? It wasn’t even a dragon pokemon. What could be the thought of this? Could it be like a charzard? Although not technically a dragon pokemon but still considered one because of its appearance? Kyro released the larvitar. Its little arms were holding its head and then they dropped down as it looked around and stared straight at Kyro. It motioned its head to the right and then to the left. As though it were curious then it just sat. and began to eat a few berries from a plant on the ground. Not even showing Kyro a thought that he existed.

Report this post

Post subject: Re: pokemon rpg reboot
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 9:54 am 
Storyteller

The sun was in the sky and it's beams were raining light down on the world below. In a certain expanse of land was a certain people with certain cities and towns. In one such town, activity was bustling about as that day was, like it was around the region, the day when new trainers set off on their adventures! This town, called Prysm town, had many trainers setting off this year, with the professor that runs the lab in town giving them each a traditional starter pokemon: one of grass, water, or fire.

All the new trainers were delighted with their new companions, and they set off happily to attempt to change the world! The town quieted down after a while and the last trainer left the town. Confident that his job was finished, the Pokemon Professor returned to the lab.

Professor: Well, tom, this year was an astounding success!

Tom, Aid: indeed it was professor! the largest group i've seen yet!

The professor, smiling returned to his desk to discover he still had one pokedex left. On the note attatched to it, it read it's holder was one Allen Ilkion.

Professor: Oh my! it seems we forgot one!...but i haven't seen Allen all day...

in a house not to far from there...

???: ALLEN!!! GET UP NOW!!!

The young boy, Allen,put his pillow around his head to cover his ears. His ralts laying beside him did the same thing with her custom made pillow.

The woman shouting at Allen, apparently his mother, took ahold of his pillow, yanked it off of him, and started smacking Allen with her newly confiscated soft cushion.

Allen: ow! MOM!!...wait...OW! are you beat-OW-ing me with my own pillow?! HAHAHAHA!!!! ok mom i'm up! I'm up!

The small pokemon stood on the bed, which didn't make her much taller. Allen sat up.

Allen: I'm sorry, katherine i'll be sure to get up at dawn tomorrow!

Katie(the boy's mother): Allen, you're just like your father! always making light of everything...wait did you just call me KATHERINE?!?!

Katie continues to whack her son with his pillow.

Allen: i'm sorry! hahaha! go on mom i have to get dressed! OW!

Katie grunts in affirmation as if to say "you better!" and head out of her son's room.

Katie yells outside the room: you better hurry! it's already noon!

Allen: WHAT?!? OH NO!!

The boy rushes about the room throwing on his favorite yellow lemon polo shirt, his dark blue carpenter jeans and brown belt, his black loafers, and finally his signature Cap. The ralts standing on the bed was rubbing her eyes groggily.

Ralts: raAAal....

Allen: i know ralts i'm tired too, but we have to go now!!!

the pokemon nods in agreement and climbs onto the boy's shoulder once he sits on the bed. He then exits the room and heads out the door, after saying goodbye to his mother of course.

In the Lab...

Professor: Ah Allen! it took you quite long enough...

Allen: i'm sorry professor i overslept.

Professor: oh it's fine, i was like you once you know. So have you chosen what pokemon you wish to start with?

Allen: that was easy! My Ralts of course!

Ralts: Rall!!

The pokemon on his shoulder brushed her green hair out of her face to show her bright, excited eyes, before her hair fell back in front of her eyes, much to the pokemon's frustration. She let out an exaggerated sigh to let everyone know how she felt. She was big on showing her emotions.

Professor: ah i should have guessed. Well then! there is only one thing left for you, your pokedex!

the device is handed to the child

Allen: Oh thank you professor!

Professor: of course! now remember,-e...oh...he's gone...

Allen had run out of the lab and was already on his way to the nearest pokemon mart! His pokemon clinging to his shoulder, to keep from falling off, her hair bouncing along

Ralts: RAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaAllllLLLLlllL!!!

Report this post

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 3:57 pm 
Commentator

Without a cloud in the sky, the sun had no resistance in baking the inhabitants of the island town of Cerise. Brightening the day with relentless radiance, much of the workers outside had to shield their eyes. Dagan was busy hauling cargo onto a ship completing its final preparations to set sail. Upon finishing his duty, Dagan sighed in relief and went to board when stopped by a 15 year old boy. It took Dagan a moment to recognize this familiar guest with the blaring sunlight present.

Boy: You're leaving now? I thought you were going next week.

Dagan: Im sorry Nestor, I thought so too. The captain himself only knew yesterday.

Nestor: ...

Dagan: I'll be back soon you know.

Nestor: 3 months isn't soon enough.

Dagan: Right... Haven't you ever thought of going on an adventure yourself?

Nestor: My mom would miss me though.

Dagan: Well, all the other mother's miss their trainers when they leave for greatness. And you should have went long ago. You already have your own Pokemon too.

Nestor: Yeah, and I do want to explore but-

Nestor was cut off by the loud and impatient horn of the ship.

Dagan: I have to go. Take care kid.

Dagan shook Nestor's hand and boarded his ship. Around five minutes later, the vessel departed the shores of Cerise Island. Nestor longed to be with his friends again, but sadly, most had left long ago. After the boat was out of eyesight, Nestor left the port. Still noon, the day wasn't anywhere near completion.

This wasn't the first time Nestor had a painful farewell to a friend, as the children on Cerise were allowed to leave the island for adventure at the premature age of twelve. Nestor stayed behind not because he lacked a sense of exploration, but rather he would have felt guilty about leaving his mother home alone, seeing as how his father left them both when Nestor was eleven.

Missing both his old friends, and his father, Nestor found comfort in befriending his dad's co-workers, though they tended to leave for vast periods of time, such as Dagan.

A burst occured from Nestor's pocket, as his pokemon craved sunlight. Nestor reached for the pokeball quickly, but not quick enough, as it opened and Aron appeared next to Nestor. Unfortunately, the small pokemon underestimated the suns rays and shut its eyes immediately. Nestor laughed as his shades protected him well enough.

Aron: AAaaar!

Aron had been Nestor's birthday present when he turned four, and the two have been a remarkable pair since. Aron was unlike all of Nestor's other friends, as Aron stayed with Nestor when his friends left 3 years ago today.

The two walked side by side to the pier. Being the son of a thrill-hungry sailor, Nestor often found himself at piece while fishing. When they arrived, Nestor plunged his reliable rod into the mysterious blue and awaited a bite while Dagan's words echoed in his mind.

Report this post

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 4:33 pm 
Middling

Location: Colchester, essex, england, UK, europe, world, solar sytem, universe, galaxy
As Matt Staples walked he heard the squeals of joy coming from the little children as they played with the Caterpie in the cover of the Oran Berrie trees. Matt looked down to his side and sighed

Matt: you know what Luxray I don't rememeber being playful as a kid, I always concidered myself, well you know a bit boring

Matt's Luxray looked up at him wiht his big black eyes and growled friendily. Matt stroked the pokemons head and smiled

Matt: you don't think I'm boring do you?

The Luxray rubbed it's head agins Matt's bare legs and rumbled

Matt: I'll take that as a no shall I?

Matt thought back to the day when he made his first travell to Prysm town as a 9 year old lad and collected his first pokemon from the professor, he had come a long way from where he had first started off. Matt sighed again and looked ahead to the town of ivory forst, he was home again

Report this post

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 7:21 pm 
Freelancer

Dylan Salve was getting ready for another hiking trek. He got his backpack all loaded up, then went for his belt. His belt was hidden, because his mom likes to do that on him, because she despises pokemon and since Dylan was fond of them, she wasn't pleased. Dylan had already gone to Prysm City on his own to get his pokedex and his starter pokemon. He only hoped his mom hadn't taken it. After a few minutes, he finds it under his pillow. He puts the belt on, and begins to head out the door.

Mom: Son, leave your pokemon here.
Dylan: Really mom? You know they help me hike, but yo-
Mom: I want those poke-whatevers out of here today.
Dylan: I'm not getting rid of them.
Mom: Then I guess i'll ha-

Dylan's dad had walked in.

Dad: Going hiking again son?
Dylan: Yea, but...
Mom: I don't want him to take those silly creatures.
Dad: Just let him. What if a wild one wants to attack him? He needs a pokemon to battle with, plus they help him hike. Son, just go.
Dylan: Thank you dad.

Dylan walks out the door, and heads for the mountains. Once he gets to the base, he hears some whining. He probes the mountain summit, and sees a little pokemon whimpering. He gets closer, and uses his pokedex.

The pokedex says:
Gwolithe, the dog type pokemon. Extremely loyal, it will fearlessly bark at any opponent to protect its own Trainer from harm.

Dylan: A Growlithe eh?

He goes near it, as it doesn't bark, like the pokedex said it would. he takes a close look to see that it has some broken legs.

Dylan: This isn't good. I have to get him to help quickly.

He picks up the whimpering Growlithe, as he heads back to the town poke center.

Dylan: We got an injured one here.
Joy: Oh no. We'll get him fixed.

Dylan hands the Growlithe off, as Nurse Joy takes him to the emergency room.

Report this post

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 7:29 pm 
Commentator

“Okay, Thanks nurse Joy will do!” the door slowly closed as Diana walked out of the pokemon center carrying a small package in her hand. This had been the last of the deliveries for the day a small box of super potions headed to a nearbye shop. Diana smiled brightly her deep blue eyes shining in the sunlight.

“Todays the day.” she thought as she walked over to her rented bike her poke balls bouncing up and down on her belt. “Today I finally get to see the new region every one has been talking about!” Diana began to recall all the time she had spent in this region, the region of Hoenn, the region of Kanto and the region of Sinnoh. It seemed like it had been forever since she first started her journey in the little town of Lavendar.

Slowly she tossed the package into the back of the bike basket and began heading down the hill towards the port city where she was scheduled to be on route to a new region. “I still don’t see why I cant just fly there.” she thought to herself but then she remembered she had to keep a low profile in this region. She wasn’t there to be a ranger but to explore and learn new things to start a new journey perhaps unlike anything she had previously encountered.

This was what she had in mind as she reached the poke shop to make her final delivery. As she arrived she noticed some familiar faces and waved as she passed by. Finally she came to the place where the package was to be delivered. She paused outside taking in the sea side air. “Better get used to it if Im going to go across it.” she thought to herself. The air was so fresh if not a little too salty for her taste.

Opening the door to the shop she was caught by surprise as two trainers walked out carrying some rather large bags of items. “Must be on their way to the poke league” she thought to herself and smiled as a wave of nostalgia seemed to rush over her. She remembered her first trip to the poke league and how she had come so far since then. Her hand felt hot as she recalled the days when she would use her favored Charmeleon to fight off any opposition.

Now was different though. After failing at the poke league Diana and her pokemon had both felt very down and she had nearly given up when nurse joy approached her. That was the day Diana had learned about pokemon rangers and ever since she had wanted to be one. Three years prior to the current day she had finally achieved that goal and with a newly evolved Charizard had set out on another journey this time to seek out adventures in regions beyond what she had originally seen.

Now she was on her way to the newest discovered region. A place so unknown to the other regions it had previously been thought to be non existant. She would start her journey in the mysterious prysm town. A place where all trainers of that region got there start. As she dropped off the package and got ready to set off she pulled out her six poke balls and held each one in her hand before dropping them into her pack.

Report this post

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 1:36 pm 
Role Player

Ateren a 22 year old ace trainer had just made it to the new region everyone was talking about. He is on his way to Prysm town to rest from his bumpy arrival. With his Charizard, whom has been his friend for almost 3 years now, following him he begins a whole new chapter of his life.

•Ten days ago, 9:00 in the morning.•

Ateren: So what are you going to do when we finally get back home to Kento?

Charizard lets out a puff of smoke relaxing on the deck.

Ateren: I see... well we should be there by tomorrow.

*Intercom*: Good morning all, and thank you for traveling via S.S.Gordon. We will also like to say "Happy Birthday" to Mrs. Hutchinson.

Ateren relaxes in his chair with Charizard sleeping right by him. At this time they both nap for around 4 hours. Charizard then sniffs the air half asleep then realizes something. "Lunch." Charizard nudges Ateren.

Ateren: Huh... what?

Ateren catches the whiff of some of his favorites.

Ateren: Oh, lunch!

They both go to the dining room for their share. Along the way the intercom comes on again.

*Intercom*: N-not to alarm anyone but we have a problem below deck, if everyone would stay away from anything below level 2 it would be much appreciated. The problem is being tend to as we speak.

Ateren: A problem?

Charizard shrugs and continues to the dining room. After they had their fill it was almost 3 o' clock.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5BwCra_w ... re=related

Then in an instant flash of screams and people Ateren and Charizard were double taking left and right wondering what the commotion is about. Then other Pokemon started into the crowd, most of them water Pokemon.

Sailor: We're being raided! everyone help out or get off the boat into the escape boats!

Everyone runs for the escape boats no one staying to help. Charizard puffs out his chest ready to fight.

Ateren: Who is attacking?

Sailor: They aren't team rocket, they are some ruffians that are starting to make a name for themselves, they won't say their name though.

Ateren: Unknown group huh? well they can't be that tough...

A good amount of water Pokemon from the sailors fly past them.

Sailor: What? they took out our Pokemon already?

Ateren: ...I spoke too soon.

Ateren looked on his left to see a group of characters dressed in Red and Yellow. In front of them is many different Pokemon.

Ateren: They must be tough!

Ruffian: We took out your captain, if you want him unharmed I suggest leaving the boat to us!.

Ateren then got an idea and a thought. He sneaks through the back and heads for the captains deck. He sees one of the Ruffians alone with the captain tied.

Ateren: Charizard, knock him out!

Charizard salutes and uses Fire Blast on the Ruffian. (Charizard has the following moves... Fire Blast, Ariel Ace, Hyper Beam, and Mega Punch.*Learned when he was Charmeleon.*) The Ruffian catches on fire and jumps overboard to get rid of the fire.

Ateren: Well then...

Captain: We are still a days away from Kento, we can't hold them off for that long!

Ateren: No... we can't...

Captain: ...So should we stay and fight?

Ateren: Nope!

Ateren grabs the wheel and turns it sharply.

A Ruffian comes out.

Ruffian: I thought we told you not to touch the whe-

Charizard Mega punches the Ruffian off the boat.

Ateren: Well done.

Captain: Firstly untie me, I can also help with my Pokemon. I may be old but I'm a captain with strong Pokemon.

Charizard nods and unties the Captain.

Captain: Now why are you turning off course?

Ateren: Everyone already used the escape boats, we can use the last one.

Captain: And?

Ateren: There's a huge pillar of land jutting in front of us.

Captain looks again and smiles.

Captain: I'll get the boat ready.

The captain readies the last life boat and uses the Intercom.

*Intercom*: This is the captain speaking, all sailors report to me!

A group of sailors then soon come to our position.

Sailor: Those guys are following us, what are we to do?

Captain: Get on...

Sailor: But captain! why are you giving them the boat?

Ateren: I jammed the wheel so it will stay on its course... which is that way.

Ateren points to a huge pillar of land like island.

Sailor: Oh, crash it?, but this has been our boat for...

Captain: Can it and get on!.

Everyone gets on and the Captain cuts the rope letting them fall onto the water with a splash. The Ruffians look over to see us but it was too late to do anything as the boat crashes and crumbles under the might of the land.

Captain: Well we left our map and compass on board...

Ateren: ... you what! well... do we have enough rations?

Captain: We should.

Charizard raises an eyebrow.

Ateren: My friend here eats a lot.

Captain: -_-...

They float and go in an off set direction little did they know, that 9 days later they would crash into Prysm shore. The Captain and crew went one direction, and Ateren head to the nearest town.

•Today• -Also stop the music if it's still going-

Ateren: Well we're here...

Ateren enters Prysm town.

http://dragcave.net/account
ImageImageImageHigher level of Dragon raising!

Last edited by mdaccountant on Mon Sep 20, 2010 8:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Report this post

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 2:23 pm 
Site Admin

As the sun looked down upon the world, its brilliant rays were magnified in the bleak terrain below. The heat had grown so unbearable a Steelix could melt into an Onyx or a Gyarados could fry until there was nothing left but a Magikarp. This environment was so stark and lifeless that when the residents of Regalia Town spotted a figure in the distance they thought it was only a mirage.

But as the sun rose higher into the blank sky the figure shuffled closer and closer towards the civilization. By the time someone recognized it as a person, the entity had collapsed and was taking a swim in the sea of sand. Several men of the sandish society freed their Sandslashs and Vibrava from their spherical homes and rushed out to recover the fallen traveler. If it had not been for the speed of their Pokemon than the man would have been lost in the sand.

Coated in sand, the man awoke weakly on a soft bed. For a moment he thought he had passed on, but then he came to his senses and knew he was still alive. The man tried to lift himself out of the bed but he could find the energy he needed to do so. Groaning a bit, he fell back into the soft mattress wondering how he had gotten where he was.

A shuffling caught the man’s ears and he turned his head to the doorway. In walked a young woman with dark green hair focused on the wet towels she was carrying. As she looked the guest she saw that his gray eyes were open and aware of the new environment.

Woman: Good to see you’re alive. Stay right there, I’ve got a towel for you.

The woman placed a hot towel onto the man’s forehead as he was filled with relaxation. Rejecting the new found comfort, the man tried to form words to figure out what had happened. As he mumbled to himself the young lady put her finger to his lips.

Woman: Shhh. You can ask all the questions you want later but for now you need rest.

Unable to disagree with that, the man fell scum to the heavenly bed and the steaming towels. Right before he closed his eyes he used his last bit of energy to turn towards his nightstand. There sat two sandy Pokeballs, one had a white band and a platinum finish. Before he fell asleep, the man knew he was missing a friend.

Amidst a forest of skyscrapers stood a darkened building where villainy lurked. One of the numerous floors possessed a dim glow and inside sat pawns of preparation engaged in decision making. The one at the head of the table knew what his orders were and any arguing would only slow down the process.

???: The decision is ultimate. We need the samples and cannot afford to beat around the bush. Now which agents are you going to send?

The other man looked at his superior and eventually let out a sigh. He reached for his profiles but his counterpart snatched them away. Inputting codes, the superior pulled up profile pictures on the projector. Two agents looked back at them.

???: What about these two?

Other Man: Stationed in Gainsboro City.

???: Of course.. of course..

The man shuffled through a few more and pulled up a trio of faces.

???: this group looks promising.

The other man shifted in his seat a bit.

Other Man: They are.. on a mission on Cerise Island.

???: That won’t do. I’m loosing my patience here. You know what happens when I loose my patience don’t you?

The man who had shrunk into his chair gulped at this statement as beads of sweat rained across his face.

Other Man: I.. uh… yes.. sir.. I..

The superior angrily rushed through the list of agents until he came across another pair. When he pulled them up on the screen the nervous man began breathing deeper.

???: What about these two? Are THEY stationed anywhere?

Other Man: N- Nnno.. sir. But I- I wouldn’t suggesstt..

Leaning forward out of the darkness, the scar across the face of the higher-ranking member glared at the other man and nearly petrified him.

???: Can they or can they not perform this mission?

Other Man: … Y-yess… sir. Th-they can… sir.

???: Good. Now get out of my face and go find them.

Other Man: Rrright away sirr..

The man grabbed his folder and rushed out of the room as fast as his legs could carry him. The superior shut off the projector and gathered his belongings. He was hoping for some good news to come from this duo.

Report this post

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 4:54 pm 
Role Player

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fkUfYfWOORQ (Prysm Town Theme)

One bright morning, a young man at the age of 18 awoke from a good nights sleep. That man's name is Brandon. His ultimate goal is to become the Pokemon World Champion. In order for him to become the World Champion, he must visit every Region and defeat the champion of each Region he visits. Today would be the day he begins his journey in achieving that very goal. Brandon quickly donned his usual clothes and his green cap that he always wore backwards. Before he was about to head downstairs to greet his mother one last time, he pulled out a box that had an item he has been treasuring his whole life ever since he was a small child. It was a mysterious blue ocarina his father had found in an unknown region some ways away from the one he lives in now. Brandon is not sure exactly where this instrument is from, nor does he know exactly what it does, other than play songs. When his father gave him the mysterious instrument, his father left on a journey to become the Pokemon World Champion just as Brandon does now. With that, Brandon put the ocarina away in his pocket and headed downstairs to greet his mother one final time.

Mom: Good morning Brandon! I already have everything packed away in this back pack.

Brandon: Thanks mom...

Mom: Please be careful out there, and make sure to let me know how your doing every now and then. Here's your PokeGear. It has my number along with a few of your friend's numbers on it.

Brandon: I will mom, I don't want to make you too worried about me.

Brandon hugged his mom in a loving manner and the mother and son said their farewells and Brandon then departures out the door.

Before Brandon walks out the door, his mother quickly gives him a package from one of his friends.

Mom: I almost forgot to give this to you. I'm not sure exactly what it is, good luck!

Brandon opened the package and found a Pokeball containing a Pokemon inside. Brandon released the Pokemon from inside and it revealed itself to be a Cyndaquil.

Cyndaquil: Cynda?

The young Cyndaquil looked up at his new trainer with a look of curiosity.

Brandon gently picks the young pokemon up and speaks to it.

Brandon: Hey Cyndaquil! It's nice to meet you. Me and you are going to be traveling the world together from now on!

Cyndaquil quickly could tell that this man was very kind towards him already and began to respond in a happy manner.

Cyndaquil: Cynda! Cyndaquil!

Brandon: I think I'll call you Fire. It seems like a suitable name for a pokemon like you.

Brandon checks inside his bag to see what his mother packed away for him before heading to the lab.

Brandon's Bag:

5 Potions, 5 Lemonades, 5 Snacks, Pokegear, Mysterious Blue Ocarina, Seasonal Clothes, GB Player

Brandon then heads off towards the lab to recieve his Pokedex...

Visit my youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/linkandfoxesrock12

Last edited by BrandonCDi on Mon Sep 20, 2010 6:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Report this post

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 7:31 pm 
Freelancer

Dylan had been sitting in the pokecenter for a couple of hours. he really didn't have plans to keep the Growlite, since he lacked a pokeball for it, and the money to buy one. Dylan had spent the last few hours tinkering with his hiking gear, and getting it in better condition. When he was about to fall asleep, he heard a voice.

Joy: All done.
Dylan: So how did he do?
Joy: He'll be okay, but he will need a trainer, since if we put him back out there again, he might get injured again.
Dylan: Well, I can't be his trainer.
Joy: Oh, why not?
Dylan: I lack a pokeball to put him in, and the pokelots to but one.
Joy: Well, we can't keep him here.
Dylan: I can't take him.
Joy: ...
Dylan: I'm glad he's back, but I just can't afford to take the little one in.

Dylan attempts to walk out of the door when...

Alex: Hey Dylan!
Dylan: Oh, hey Alex.
Alex: So, expand your roster yet?
Dylan: Not quite...
Joy: Excuse me sir, but do you have any spare pokeballs?
Alex: Um, why?
Joy: We need one for this Growlithe we rescued.
Dylan: You mean that I rescued, and I told you I don't want it. I'm mostly the Rock/Steel/Ground/Fighting type trainer.
Alex: C'mon dude. Just take him. What harm can it do to you?
Dylan: I said i don't want it. My Onyx, Graveler, and Machoke are enough for me.
Alex: Dude. I got a total of 60, and I was as poor as you. I just trained my pokemon and earned pokelots that way. If you did that, you might be able to get a stronger and bigger roster.
Dylan: ... But I still lack-
Alex: Just take it dude.

Alex hands over a clean pokeball.

Alex: Now, I won't stop pestering you until you take him.
Dylan: ...

The three are quiet. Dylan takes the pokeball, and holds it in his hand. Nurse Joy puts the Growlithe on the ground, as it sits there, waiting. Dylan taps the little circle on it, and decides to take the Growlithe. It lets itself be tamed, and Dylan walks out, and heads to the mountain base. As soon as he gets there, though, he goes ahead and tries to find a trainer to fight.

Report this post

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 8:56 pm 
Commentator

“WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIT!” a loud female voice was heard calling as she ran down the pier. This was Diana Sylus ranger from the region of Kanto and one of the largest procrastinators you’ll ever meet.
People all along the docks looked on as this girl with long brown hair flying behind her ran frantically towards a boat which had just started to take off.

“STOP THE BOAT PLEASE!” she called out of breathe as she reached the edge of a rather long dock. The people on the boat seemed to stare in silence as she frantically attempted to wave them down. Her body drenched with sweat it was obvious she hadn’t been watching her time well enough. Even as she said this though the boat had already started its engines and was moving further and further out into the endless waters.

Diana stopped at the end of the dock and called again but the boat was already too far out. Panting heavily she stared as the boat which she had been scheduled to be on moved into the distance. She could probably catch it now if she used her pokemon but she was so tired from running all this way that her mind was elsewhere and she didn’t even think of it.

Gasping for air Diana fell onto her knees on the dock and nearly collapsed. She had spent too much time delivering that package and now she had to suffer for it. She could of avoided this mess had she not had to return the bike she had borrowed from the poke center but she knew that would of only caused her more trouble. Feeling suddenly defeated Diana let it slide off her shoulder and on to the wooden dock and let the hair tire from her hair fall out leaving her deep brown hair to blow behind her in the wind.

Her blue eyes reflected the water as she stared down at it in disappointment. She listened quietly as the waves hit against the shoreline. All around the people who had stopped to watch had started to return to their various jobs. Some of them still stared thinking that this crazy yet beautiful girl had come out of nowhere a minute ago expecting to stop a boat that was already half way out to sea.

Diana let out a long sigh as her face turned red with anger at herself and embarassment for coming all this way seemingly for nothing. Just then she heard her name. Glancing up at first she thought she was hearing things then she heard it again…

“Diana?” a slightly melodious female voice called. “Diana is that you?”

The voice seemed somewhat familiar to Diana and as she looked up she finally spotted the person who had been calling her. A young with short curly blonde hair and freckles stood there staring back at her. http://i570.photobucket.com/albums/ss14 ... shing1.jpg

“Emilee?” Diana said recalling the girls name from some time ago. She remembered her as a trainer which she had met during her travels in the johto region. She had a great collection of water pokemon one of which had gotten caught in a bad storm not that long ago.

“It is you!” Emilee said cheerfully as she came up to her friend and hugged her tight. “I thought I saw you coming this way earlier but I wasn’t sure it was you then I heard your voice…its so good to see you again!”

Diana hugged her friend back though she felt more surprised to see her. The last time she had saw her was after the storm that had struck the city of Cianwood which Diana had happened to be visiting at the time.

“So what are you doing around here Diana? Last time I saw you, you were on your way to the Sinnoh region for some new tournament or something.”

Diana recalled that she had never told Emilee of her status as a pokemon ranger due to wanting to keep a low profile in the area at the time. So she had told her tail of wanting to be the number one trainer and traveling to the various regions to beat all the pokemon gym leaders. In reality she had traveled to that town to pick up some special medicine for some of the regions pokemon centers.

“Well actually I was going to ask you the same thing…but Ive been around actually I was just on my way to a new area.” Diana reached her hand behind her head and began knotting her hair into a braid. “But I kinda got distracted and…well I missed the boat.” a sweat drop formed on Dianas brow she was embarrassed that an old friend of hers had managed to discover her in this kind of situation.

Emilee shook her head and chuckled a bit. “Typical Diana. You know you really should get a watch.” she smiled. “Hmmm but if it’s a ride you are looking for I may be able to help you out!” Emilee said cheerfully.

Dianas eyes widened and she suddenly forgot all about the feelings of embarassment she had just a minute ago. “You would do that for me?” she asked feeling her spirits perk up again.

Emilee grinned and nodded “Of course what are old friends for? Actually to tell the truth I was just headed that way myself. Got some relatives I need to visit.”

“Relatives?” Diana thought to herself. “I had never even heard of this region until recently and just now I find out that an old friend of mine has RELATIVES living there?” Diana did a mental face palm and then turned back to face Emilee. “So you say you have a boat well where is it?” Once again Diana felt that she was on her way to a whole new journey. And now she knew that at least for a little while she wouldn’t be going there alone. Whatever was to come she was ready for it! Now if she could only find her wallet…

Report this post

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 10:04 pm 
Commentator

The sun hadn't let up at all after the sorrow-filled morning in which Nestor disdainfully bade Dagan farewell. And on this day of all days that brought back the haunting memories of his friends leaving him for adventure 3 years ago allowed no mercy. His emotions were dark and interfering with his fishing greatly, the rod hadn't been bitten today. Aron grew tired and took to resting on the boardwalk, but to no avail in the glistening sunlight.

Dagan: Haven't you ever thought of going on an adventure yourself?

Nestor's head sank in thought.

Dagan: You should have went long ago.

Nestor nearly let go of the rod.

Dagan: You already have your own Pokemon too.

Nestor's grip weakened and the rod slipped. Nestor stumbled and practically fell into the water. He seated himself upon the boardwalk once more and took note of his resting pokemon nearby.

Nestor: Aron?

The sleepy pokemon opened the eye closer to his trainer.

Nestor: How would you feel about going on an adventure, dude. Leaving Cerise and battling trainers on the mainland?

Aron: Arrrrrrr, Aroooonn!!

The pokemon became fully awake at the question. Nestor chuckled as Aron's opinion of the topic became blatant. Aron, as a rock type, was never truly optimistic about being surrounded completely by water and away from a prefered cavern environment. After all, Aron was born on the mainland and aware of how inland life was. It was when young Aron was found lost in the outskirts of Jonquil Town by Nestor's father that it was brought with him across the ocean to Cerise. Aron disliked being trapped on Cerise, and so it howled with excitement at the question.

Nestor: But wouldn't my mom miss us a lot though?

Aron: ...Aar...

Aron's readiness faded quickly with a replacement of longing. Nestor was puzzled for a moment, and then it dawned on him that Aron left his mother accidentally so long ago. Aron gazed away from the island and into the horizon where the mainland existed. It was barely visable, but it was there all right. The greens of the forest, the browns of the mountains, the beige of the desert, and the long blue acting as an impassible divider of the faraway land and the island. Nestor tried to avert Aron's attention.

Nestor: Should we go? I am old enough.

Aron: Aaaaaaa?

Nestor returned his attention to the still line in the pier, like it had been for hours. When his miniscule traces of paranoia fled, and it was evident nothing would bite, he marveled, like Aron had done, the wonderous land before them. Nestor hadn't a clue what course of action to take. What mysteries could they possibly explore? The Volbeat and Illumise in the forest shining the way in the dark. An enourmous school of Remoraid under the blue veil of water. Or perhaps meeting and befriending a legendary pokemon. The possibilites seemed endless, but what if they weren't successful? The last thought was the spiralling misery that laid unsureness on the theory. Nestor looked up, ignoring the powerful sun with his protecting shades.

Nestor: If this journey would be successful, give me a sign please.

Nestor waited five minutes more for this omen to appear. Aron was patient as well, while he rested in the heat. After a while, Nestor heard the familiar sound of Aron's snoring. Typically, this annoying noise would often cause restless nights for Nestor, but now, it appeared moreso adorable. Nestor put his hand out as if to pet Aron, but little did he expect Aron's stell shell had collected heat all day from the harsh solar rays. Quicker than he realized it, Nestor jerked his hand back with a yelp. His other hand attempted to levitate with the rod, but it was quickly forced back down by a mysterious oceanic entity.

Having felt the bite at long last, Nestor swiftly regained his sense and reeled in the fish on the other end. The action was so surprising, even Aron awoke now. With a final pull, the pokemon levitated into sight. A golden Magikarp rose before both Nestor and Aron's curious eyes. The fish arced around to escape the line, as Nestor had lost his focus with the strange sight. The Magikarp plunged into the ocean now, unhooking itself from Nestor's line.

Nestor and Aron were dumbfounded for a solid minute exchanging amazed looks. Finally, Nestor regarded the ocean before him once more and at the distant peninsula. He turned to Aron and spoke.

Nestor: We're going.

Report this post

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 11:32 pm 
Storyteller

Allen had achieved a steady pace of walking towards the first stop on his long adventure ahead. Zaffre City! The boy's companion was in a state of meditation atop his head. She, of course, was not opposed to the free piggyback ride she was getting either.

Allen: Almost there, ralts! you ready?

Ralts: Raaal...

the tired reply was all Allen needed to know it was time to take a break soon...but that was fine, since the tall grass finally revealed the deep blue buildings of the city ahead.

Allen: gosh ralts, i thought that route would never end! and all those people trying to talk to me...it's as if they thought i knew nothing of pokemon or something!

the pokemon nodded in affirmation. The duo entered the town and were immediately amazed at the sight before them. There were towers reaching high into the sky, buildings that acted as homes, and apartments, all beside a road that snaked it's way through the place. Straight ahead, conveniently place, was a pokemon center, it's bright red roof in contrast to the blue around it. The trainer and his companion entered.

Nurse: Hello! and welcome to the Zaffre Pokemon Center! would you like us to restore your pokemon to full health?

Allen: Well we just started, and so far we've won every battle! then again we only battled three bidoofs and a couple spearows...but yes, she needs a good refresher!

Ralts: Ra-Alts!

after a few moments, the pokemon the nurse had taken was returned to her owner, rejuvenated.

Nurse: have a safe trip!

Allen: thank you ma'am!

Allen left the center, ignoring the people in the building. They were just standing there, doing nothing! what could they possibly have to offer? and headed for the next place on his list: the Mart! it took him a while, because the trademarked Mart Blue was nearly the same color as the buildings around it. Allen entered and bought a few supplies: a few potions, ten pokeballs, and an escape rope. just in case. after getting directions, the young trainer headed towards the next city!

Allen: before we go, ralts, why don't we stop here and rest a little, huh? i don't have a center for humans you know!

the small pokemon brushed her hair out of her eyes, showing the odd color of her irises and chuckled.

Behind Allen, there was a rustling of grass, louder than the other pokemon he had faced not too long ago...this battle would be a little harder than the last, hard enough to be written down even! that is if anyone were recording his adventure. Allen brushed this odd wall-breaking thought out of his head and got ready for battle.

Allen: let's go ralts! come on!

Report this post

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 3:27 pm 
Role Player

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NXJSrcbMnv0 (Prysm Lab Theme)

Professor: Hello Brandon. I have been expecting you! Looks like you already got a starter Pokemon.

Brandon: Yep..I received this Pokemon from one of my friends in another region.

Professor: That's good. The way you and your pokemon look together already tells me that you two will make an excellent team. Now then, here is your Pokedex.

Brandon received the Regional Dex!

Brandon: Thank you professor.

Just as Brandon was about to head out the door, one of Brandon's friends suddenly walked in with his starter Pokemon, a Squirtle.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8l3NK046 ... re=related (Encounter! Levi/Rival)

Levi: Hey Brandon! Looks like you got your first Pokemon too. Since we both got our first starter Pokemon. How about a practice battle?

Brandon: Fire? Do you want to have a battle?

Fire: Cyndaquil! Cynda!

Brandon: Alright, let's battle then.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=48S_q42YQkw (Vs Levi)

Brandon: Go Fire!

Levi pulled a pokeball from his belt and tossed out his pokemon.

Levi: Come out squirtle!

Brandon: *Thinks* Looks like he used a pokemon that mine is weak against. Since this is his starter pokemon, it should only know two basic moves like my pokemon does.

Brandon: Fire! Use tackle!

Fire charges at squirtle and lands a decent shot.

Levi: Use tail whip!

Levi's squirtle used tail whip and lowered fires defense slightly

Brandon: Tackle again!

Fire used another tackle and hit the Squirtle's weak spot! Critical hit!

Squirtle fainted

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w-ATDiB7NHM (Victory! Brandon's version)

Levi: You did a pretty good job! If you keep that up you might succeed in becoming a great trainer!

Levi gave Brandon 1000 poke dollars.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NXJSrcbMnv0 (Prysm Lab Theme)

Levi: Good job! I thought I had the upper hand since I had a water type, but it looks like I was wrong.

The professor gives Levi a Regional Dex and gives the two 5 Pokeballs.

Brandon: Are you traveling alone?

Levi: I was going to ask you if I could come along with you for a while since we both just started our journey.

Brandon: Sounds like a good idea. Let's head on out then.

Professor: Good luck you two! Never give up on your dreams. Eventually, you will achieve them!

With that, Brandon and Levi begin their journey...

Visit my youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/linkandfoxesrock12

Report this post

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 9:16 pm 
Role Player

Having come quite a ways Ateren was just a quarter mile away from Prysm town.

Ateren: I can't wait till we get there, I haven't eaten much at all!

Ateren looks back to see Charizard sleep.

Ateren: Hey! don't leave me in the dust!

Charizard gets up and yawns and reluctantly follows.

But before they could something rustling in the bushes caught Charizard's eye. A Ratata comes out.

Ateren: ...Really? I'm too tired for this... oh well.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fbHBSDQ_UZ0 (Battle against a weak Pokemon.)

Ateren: This should be quick work Chari... hey!

Charizard had fallen asleep while standing.

Ateren: -_-...

The Ratata tackles Charizard. With Charizard weak, famished, and asleep Charizard lost his footing and fell back.

Ateren: -_-... I'm a disgrace if an Ace trainer, with a 3 year experienced Charizard is downed by a simple Ratata...

Charizard has woken up just to see the Ratata ram him with another tackle almost knocking Charizard out cold.

Ateren: Look we're both tired, think of this, if you get rid of the Ratata, you will get double the food, my treat.

Charizard perked up at the sound of this and puts its claws at its hips as it breaths fire left and right in joy.

Ateren: -_-... now please get rid of it.

Charizard stares at the Ratata and spews a Fire blast at it. The burned Ratata runs off injured. Charizard cheers but then quickly falls on his back asleep. -end music-

Ateren: ...Good idea...

Ateren then falls over sleep.

Ateren: I don't even care if we are in the middle of the road where any trainer from Prysm can.... can... step... on... us...

Ateren dozes off.

(That means you can bump into me =D )

http://dragcave.net/account
ImageImageImageHigher level of Dragon raising!

Report this post