The RichAlvarez Fan Forums

The Plumber Fans Return

It is currently Mon May 29, 2017 7:16 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Welcome
Welcome to <strong>Stupid Mario Bros Fan Forum.</strong>

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, <a href="/profile.php?mode=register">join our community today</a>!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 74 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject: Re: pokemon rpg reboot
PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 4:25 pm 
Middling

Flagg:(Trips over Ateren) Ah!

Ateren:(Gets up) What the?

Flagg:Who are you and what are you doing out here?

Ateren:I am Ateren and i was out here sleeping.

Report this post

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 6:12 pm 
Role Player

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fkUfYfWOORQ (Prysm Town)

As Brandon and Levi exit the lab, they began to head towards the first route. However, before they departed, something caught Levi's eye.

Levi: Hmm...Is that a Charizard?

Brandon looks over to where his friend is looking and notices the Charizard as well, along with it's trainer and a young man with silver hair speaking to him.

Brandon: Yep, it appears so.

Levi: Let's go check out whats going on over there.

Brandon and Levi walk over to the two young trainers and the snoozing Charizard and greet them.

Brandon: Hello! What are you two doing here in Prysm Town?

Ateren: Hey, I just happen to heading through when me and my Charizard passed out from exhaustion. We have been traveling quite a while. My name is Ateren, nice to meet you two.

Brandon: Nice to meet you Ateren. My name is Brandon and the pokemon I have with my is Fire, a Cyndaquil. I just became a Pokemon trainer today.

Levi: So did I, and my name is Levi and my Pokemon is a Squirtle.

Ateren: Ah..so you two just began your journey.

Flagg: Hello! My name is Flagg. I just happen to stumble across Ateren a moment ago. Are you two about to head to the first route?

Brandon: Yep..afterwards, we'll rest in the next town and start to look for new Pokemon to add to our roster and train them tomorrow.

Ateren: I see...sounds like a good idea. Since I'm heading in the same direction, do you mind if I travel with you to the next town perhaps?

Flagg: I'd like to as well.

Levi: Sure, if you need anything here in Prysm town, we'll wait for you at the exit.

Ateren: Alright, I will.

Brandon and Levi head towards the exit of the town and wait for Ateren and Flagg...

Visit my youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/linkandfoxesrock12

Report this post

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 8:10 pm 
Role Player

Ateren took this time to go to a near by restaurant.

Ateren: Finally! food!

Ateren jumps for joy. Then Charizard taps his shoulder and holds up two fingers.

Ateren: Oh right, double helpings. My treat...

After Ateren and Charizard had their fill and had gotten their check Ateren asked for a map.

Clerk: Sorry, we don't have a map, we usually don't keep one on hand, the town over has a library that has one though.

Ateren nods.

Ateren: Alright then!

Clerk: Here's the bill.

Ateren: Alright let's see the damage...

Ateren turns white after he reads the amount.

Ateren: ...

Ateren raises an eyebrow to Charizard whom smiles picking his teeth with his claw. Ateren reluctantly pays the cashier. They exit and meet up with Brandon.

http://dragcave.net/account
ImageImageImageHigher level of Dragon raising!

Report this post

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 12:25 pm 
Middling

Location: Colchester, essex, england, UK, europe, world, solar sytem, universe, galaxy
As Matt walked he listened to the sound, this he thought was not the ivory forst he remembered. Matt changed from a walk to a jog to a run, his Luxray instantly followed it knew the routine too well. Matt skidded to a halt and uncilped a pokeball from his belt. he swiftly and looked round his hometown to find it ramsacked. the first thind Matt did was to run to his house, he had to know where his mum was. he arrived outside his cottage to find the door lying on its hinges and paper flowing out of the door. ''No, no, it can't be'' Matt sprinted inside and looed for the lightswich. he found it and turned the light on and horror met his eyes, blood and alot of it ''MUM! DAD! MOLLY! ANYONE! IT'S ME MATT I'M HOME!'' there was no answer then he heard it, breathing, it was feint but her could hear it.

Matt ran towards the source and found his little sister Molly lying on the floor next to her Jigglypuff.

''Molly!'' Matt ran towards his little sister and held her close, she wasn't dead but she had some serious injurys. ''who or what could of done this?''

Report this post

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 3:56 pm 
Role Player

Ateren and his Charizard, along with Flagg returned to where Brandon and Levi were waiting for them at.

Ateren: Alright, were finished up here. Let's head off to the next town.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WHzrMylC ... re=related (Route 1 New Region)

Brandon, Ateren, and the rest of the group began to move along the first route, there were a few people that stopped them to give them advice, but otherwise, there was nothing else on Route 1, except for a few patches of tall grass where several weak Pokemon resided in. As they were approaching the next town, a couple of shady looking characters appeared to be doing something that seemed quite suspicious.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=edL6I9cK ... 1&index=16 (??? Theme)

???: Do you remember what were looking for?

???: I didn't forget. The boss wants us to find a certain item...I think it was a blue colored instrument.

Brandon: *Thinks* Is it the mysterious blue ocarina the item they are looking for?

Brandon and the others quickly hid themselves to see exactly what the two men were planning on doing.

???: Why would he want that instrument in the first place? What could be so special about it?

???: Don't question why. Rumors have it that someone that lives in Prysm town has it. If we find the person who has it, we'll take it from him when he's too weakened to fight back. Come on..

The two men were about to step into town when the group confronted him.

Ateren: Hello. What do you think your doing?

???: That is none of your concern. Please move out of the way.

Flagg: It seems suspicious that you would want to take something the way you were planning it out.

???: Crap! You all must have heard us! Looks like were going to have to take care of them.

???: Right!

Ateren: Brandon, Levi, Flagg, I'll take care of these two, your Pokemon are not very strong yet so I will handle this.

Brandon: Alright, we'll wait for you.

Brandon and the others walked aside...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jiUxpydWTvM (Team ??? Battle Theme)

???: Go Mightyena!

???: Take care of him Noctowl!

Ateren: Ready Charizard. This shouldn't be too hard. I'm an elite anyways...go get them!

Ateren's Charizard quickly rushed into battle and awaited his command...

The battle begins!

Report this post

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 4:34 pm 
Site Admin

Atop a forested hillside a crisp breeze rustles the ample trees. Taillow sang in the branches and Poochyena rolled around in the tall grass. Suddenly, the tranquility was breached as a wild Pokeball flew across clearing. Right before the orb made contact with a young Poochyena, it dipped its head out of the way and the ball crashed into a nearby tree. A man angrily popped out of the bushes.

Man: C’mon!

When his exclaim reached the ears of the Poochyena they quickly retreated into the bushes as if they were never there. Another human voice echoed through the forest.

Voice: Hey, I’m looking as fast as I can. It wouldn’t matter if I found any Pokemon anyway because you have our only ball.

The man turned around and saw his counterpart walk into the clearing.

Man: No, not you! I was talking to the Pokeball!

The other guy shot him a strange look.

Other Guy: … talking to the Pokeball?

Man: Oh, you know what I meant! It missed that Poochyena!

Other Guy: (looking around) What Poochyena?

Man: (also looking around the clearing) uh, it was here a second ago. There was a whole flock of them!

The Second man shook his head as he picked up the damaged Pokeball.

Other Guy: Pack.

Man: What?

Other Guy: Pack. Poochyena travel in packs.

Man: Ugh, I’m so sick of you being such a smart alec, Lee.

Lee: And I’m already sick of working with a ‘genius’ like you. You broke our last Pokeball when you threw it at that tree, Oswald!

Oswald: It’s not my fault it was the ball!

Lee: You can tell it to Axel when you ask for another Pokemon.

Oswald: ME?!

Oswald’s interjection summoned a trio of shadows to the clearing. Their presence became apparent to the duo as they began to growl. Oswald and Lee turned to the sounds of the growls and saw a trio of angry Mightyena parents. The screamed and made a futile dash for sanctuary.

Oswald: Hurry up, I don’t got all day!

Lee: I don’t HAVE all day either. Hang on..

The disorganized man eventually pulled a crumpled Pokedollar out of his back pocket. Oswald jammed it into the videophone and input the contact number. After ringing for a few moments the screen turned on to reveal an angry-looking man.

Man: Who’s there?

Oswald: Reporting from outside of Zaffre City, Oswald and Lee of Team-

Man: I know the team name, Oswald. I was about to contact you two actually. .. Put Lee on the line.

The muscular member of the duo grumbled as he passed the phone over to his smirking counterpart.

Lee: You rang, Boss?

Boss: Enough of the funny business, Lee. I have a priority assignment for you two and I mean TOP priority. As in it came directly from you know whom.

The smirk was wiped clean off of Lee’s face. Oswald leaned in so he could hear their conversation.

Boss: We need you two to infiltrate the research facility at the Zaffre City Fossil Reserve. I’m sending the pass codes you’ll need into your ADP. With them you will be able to acquire three biograms of the ancient Pokemon: Armaldo, Kabutops, and Relicanth. Once they’re in your possession we need you to meet up at the attached rendezvous point in Jonquil Town to relay the biograms. Any Questions?

Oswald: (anxiously) No, sir! You said it all loud and crystal, boss! We’ll get right on that-

Lee put his hand over Oswald’s big mouth and looked at him seriously.

Lee: What my overzealous partner means is that he has something to say to you.

Boss: Well what is it? I don’t have all day.

Oswald: I uh.. Mr. Boss.. Axel.. Sir.. I might have.. kinda.. sorta.. lost our last Pokemon.

Axel: YOU WHAT?!

Oswald: Well it’s not my fault! The current was just so strong-

Axel: Save it. I just knew you would loose it.. again. I’ll see if we have any spares, just a moment.

Axel turns to his computer and browses for Pokemon while Lee and Oswald shove one another.

Axel: Alright, I found one. (a Pokeball teleports to the videophone) Try not to loose another one.

Oswald: You got it boss.

Axel: Any other issues?

Lee: Well actually, sir, I was hoping we could get upgraded to uniforms in the near future. These grunt garments really.. suppress me creatively, ya know?

Axel: (sighs) Tell ya what, you do this right and I’ll give you all the uniforms you can wear.

Oswald: So… two?

After that remark, Axel angrily hung up his phone and the screen shut off.

Outside of a flax-colored building the duo dive out of the bushes stealthily.

Lee: Alright, Ozzy, the fate of our future in this organization relies on this job. Don’t screw it up.

Oswald: Hey, that goes for you two!

Lee: I know what I’m doing. Observe.

Opening up his Pokeball, Lee released their assistant from its red and white prison.

Lee: You, keep guard here until we come back.

Oswald: Smart thinking.

Lee: Well, one of us has to..

Report this post

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 4:49 pm 
Role Player

((FYI: Ateren is an Ace trainer, just throwing that out there.))

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=llsWN988 ... re=related (Battle against an average Trainer.)

Ateren: Now that we are rested we should take care of this easily...

???: Oh ya?

Ateren: I'll show you... Fire Blast Charizard!

Charizard inhales then exhales a large blast of fire.

???: Mightyena dodge it!

Ateren: Use maneuver 23!

Charizard flies toward Noctowl

???: Dodge it Noctowl!

Charizard stops short and takes a hard right and spins while performing another Fire Blast that hits Mightyena. Being hit by this Mightyena didn't move out of the Initial one from earlier being hit by both full force. After the smoke Mightyena is down and out.

???: What the? no! Mightyena!

???: Grr! Noctowl Ariel Ace!

Ateren: Counter with one of your own!

Charizard speeds up faster then Noctowl and slashes Noctowl with invisible force. Noctowl lands onto the ground with a thud, but gets back up.

???: Now, use Psychic!

Noctowl controls Charizard and causes him to bash into the front walls of the town while in a fixed position.

Ateren: Charizard Force up another Fire Blast!

Charizard repeats the original process and hits Noctowl with a blast of fire knocking it out cold.

???: No! not Noctowl!

Ateren: I expected more...

???: I think we should escape while we can... just you wait! we will get our revenge!

They run off.

Ateren: Wait who are... bah forget it. Good job Charizard.

Charizard folds his arms proud.

They then catch up to the others.

http://dragcave.net/account
ImageImageImageHigher level of Dragon raising!

Report this post

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 6:04 pm 
Commentator

“So what brings you on the way to this region anyway?” Emilee asked kindly as the boat rocked back and forth over the clear waters of the ocean separating one region from the other.

Diana looked up from the place she had been sitting and blinked a couple of times before chuckling. “Well you know me…always in the mood for a new adventure!” she continued to chuckle. Truthfully even though she felt quite excited about this trip she was also feeling a little uneasy. She had no idea what this new region was going to be like. For all she knew it could be filled with people who hate outsiders and she could be kicked out on the first day.

Diana shook her head. “No.” she thought to herself. “I must keep a positive attitude. Even if things turn out a little crazy at first Im sure everything will work out in the end.” Diana smiled kindly at her friend who was sitting watching as the sun began to lower on the horizon. They had gotten a later start then what Diana would of liked but she didn’t mind so much as long as she ended up staying on course to the new region.

Emilee smiled back at her friend reading her face like a book she could tell that Diana was more than a little nervous about the upcoming adventure. She decided she should comfort her friend. “Looking for a new adventure huh? That’s so like you! I remember back in Johto how you conquered that storm damage like a pro. You almost looked like a ranger out there saving all those pokemon!”

A small sweat drop formed on the back of Dianas head as she heard this. “Really? You don’t say…” she said trying to hide the fact that the statement had made her even more nervous then before.

“Yeah. Our village would have been a goner had it not been for you and your pokemon coming to help us…we were very grateful for all you did.” Emilee smiled her hands against the side of the chair she was resting on.

“Oh but it was your water pokemon that did most of the work.” commented Diana as she shifted back into a calm mode. “Your corsola and your lantern helped collect a lot of the debree in the water not to mention help all those poor baby mantys!”

Emilee blushed a bit at this. She remembered how she had sent her water pokemon to help after the storm and found a whole school of baby mantines stranded next to the shore forced out by the whirlpools. “It was nothing…but seriously now you are off to have a new adventure and how exciting it will be!” Emilee grinned the pink on her cheeks fading slightly. “This region is quite popular among trainers looking for a real challenge.” Emilee paused briefly just to see if Diana was listening.

“She seemed to look like she was interested so Emilee continued. “This region is much like Kanto and some of the other regions in that we have 8 badges. Likewise there are 8 gyms each with their own gym leader.”

“While I myself havent traveled to any of the gyms I have heard tale of what they can be like. Each of the gyms has their own unique style of battle. Depending on where you begin your journey you may find some gyms to be more or less difficult then the previous ones you have faced.”

“:Of course you have probably heard all of this before havent you?” Emilee smiled at Diana who seemed a little more surprised then she had expected. “Oh? Are you not going for the gyms? My mistake I got carried away with my rambling…I suppose you didn’t need to hear all that huh? Wow…now I feel stupid.” Emilee scratched the back of her head and chuckled slightly but Diana just smiled back at her.

Diana got up and hugged her friend she had actually enjoyed listening to all this information. It had told her a lot about what she was bound to encounter in this new region. Plus it had calmed her nerves considerably. “Thank you Emilee. And no that information was no problem in fact I am glad to hear you so excited about something like that. Makes me think back to the time when I was still a beginning trainer starting out. You know years before I met you I too wanted to be one of the best pokemon trainers ever. Although now I prefer to travel the world just to see the sights.” Diana grinned and hugged her friend once more. “Thank you for helping me feel better about coming here.”

Emilees smile instantly brightened and small tears formed in her eyes as she nodded. “No problem now lets get you there before it gets too dark on us!” She chuckled and turned and whistled to the captain of the ship. “FULL SPEED AHEAD” she said and instantly the boat picked up speed. Laughing happily they were on their way once more! They would arrive at Azure just before nighfall.

Report this post

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 9:09 pm 
Freelancer

Dylan had looked for about 15 minutes, then decided nobody was going to battle today. He then remembered an excerpt from an old folk tale of the mountains.

"The caves were glistened with gold and valuable gems. The gems were perfect for making custom pokeballs. I couldn't believe my eyes! It was like I was in heaven. I eyed it all, and absorbed it's beauty. I finally decided to try and take off with some "presents" from the cave, but I decided to leave it be. It was like that for a reason, and if I brought some back, it wouldn't be a legend anymore. The cave remains a secret..."

And it still was. Nobody within 200 years was able to locate it, but that wouldn't stop Dylan. He needed the money bad, and he took his pokemon and trekked up the mountainside. This wasn't a challenge to Dylan. He knew these mountains so well, he could practically climb through them blindfolded. The outside of the mountains looked brown and dull, but on the inside, it was much of the same. Rocky and jagged, those who hoped for a beautiful landscape had better luck elsewhere.

The rigid behavior of the rocks down in the little valleys makes it hard for new people to start hiking in them. The rock were also prone to breaking away underneath you. It takes extreme caution and care to maneuver amongst them. Dylan had no problems, while most other hikers did. He mastered the technique of stepping on crumbled rock without them giving way, and causing most certain death.

The cave was rumored to be located northeast of Malachite City, and Dylan decided to go northwest. If the excerpt was true, then the man lied to keep the cave a secret. Nobody had dared go northwest, since it was the most perilous region, but if Dylan could to the very least tell others of the region, he could get some recognition as the man that braved "Death Spikes." As the name implied, the region is responsible for more deaths a year then the rest of the other region combined, which was only about 1-2 a year. Nobody was stupid enough to trek that area, but Dylan pressed on.

It took a few hours for Dylan to make it near the region. He pulled out his set of powerful binoculars, and probed the area. He saw a little black hole directly north where he was, but it wasn't hiking the spines of the mountains, but instead having to go down into the valley. Before he set off, the man pulled out a bottle of water, and drank it down. Once he was satisfied, the treacherous trek began.

Dylan had no problems navigating the rocky mountainsides, and eventually made it to the cave within a matter of minutes. He saw nothing but a normal cave and a water hole in it. He approached the water hole to take a drink, when a Gyarados took him off-guard. Dylan took out his pokedex and got some recon on the pokemon unknown to him.

Gyarados, the Serpent-type Pokemon.
"Once it appears, it goes on a rampage. It remains enraged until it demolishes everything around it."

Dylan: Aw snap...

The Gyarados had prepared to go on the offensive, and Dylan summoned his Machoke, knowing his other three pokemon would be destroyed by water.

Dylan: Machoke, use...

(To be continued in next post)

Report this post

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 9:28 pm 
Freelancer

Location: i have lost myself if you find me tell me to remain right there and both of us will know where i am!
Kyro: quit biting me you stupid thing

He thrashes his arm around as the larvitar is latched to his arm. Kyro finally is able to throw the larvitar off his arm and onto a nearby chair. Kyro had brought the larvitar back to his house so that he could show his parents before he would have to say his good byes and leave. His parents had instantly loved the larvitar and it had easily warmed up to them. Kyro thought why wouldn’t it act nice toward him. All that larvitar seemed to do to him was stare or as of just a few minutes ago bite him.

Kyro: larvitar why do you hate me?

The larvitar stood itself up and stared blankly at Kyro as though he wasn’t even there. It then turned and began to rummage through a backpack that Kyro had laying on his bed and instantly finds a bag of cookies that was in there.

Kyro: HEY THAT’S MINE!

Larvitar quickly eats as many of the cookies as it can before Kyro takes them away. Crumbs lined the rim of larvitar’s mouth. And Kyro looked at the almost gone bag totally dumbfounded by all that it had ate.

Kyro: how could you? Those were for both of us when we left.

Larvitar: LAR!

Kyro backed up quickly as the larvitar began to act as though it were going to go insane. Kyro quickly handed the larvitar the rest of the cookies. Hoping that would calm it down. And just as he thought the cookies instantly calmed him down as he began to devour the last of the cookies. Larvitar throws the bag off to the side and slumps down in the chair.

Kyro: are you done… cause if you are no longer hungry we really need to start on our journey.

Larvitar looks at him with a bit of confusion and then looks down at the chair. Then back at Kyro and down at the chair again. And begins to fall asleep. Kyro walks over to wake up the sleeping larvitar. Just as he goes to shake him awake the door opens and Kyros mom walks in.

Mom: oh isn’t that sweet the both of you are going to take a nap together before you leave on your long journey.

Kyro quickly moves his hands and nods at his mother in a very, caught in the moment look. He then slumps down next to larvitar and yawns in approval to his mom.

Mom: oh then let me leave you two alone.

She leaves the room. Kyro thinks about what his mom had said and thinks a nap wont be to bad to start off with. He looks down at larvitar at his side and closes his eyes. He is instantly asleep within the next few minutes. Larvitar’s eyes fling open just as Kyro enters a deep sleep. Larvitar looks at Kyro who is sleeping right next to him. Larvitar snuggles up to Kyro and falls back asleep.

Last edited by relzer on Sat Sep 25, 2010 3:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Report this post

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 10:14 pm 
Storyteller

The pokemon in the grass was getting closer, but Ralts and Allen were prepared. Right before it reared its head, a jingling noise was heard, like a small bell.

???: LIIIIIIING!!!

Allen: *gasp* that’s a chingling! Alright ralts let’s get in there! Use growl!

Ralts let out a slightly intimidating grumbling noise at the chingling. It jingled and started to glow.

Allen: oh no…what is he doing?

Ralts: Ral? RAL!!!

Ralts began to rise slightly of the ground and started to smack itself repeatedly.

Allen: it must be using confusion…COME ON RALTS!!! FIGHT BACK, USE DOUBLE TEAM!!

Ralts snapped out of her trance and glared at the foe. All of the sudden, there were two ralts’ where once there was one, and again they split, and there were four. This continued until there were almost thirty little ralts’ surrounding the chingling.

Chingling: ching…

The bell pokemon seemed to be in complete control of itself, as if it had encountered such things before.

Allen: Ralts! Confusion!

The many ralts’ lifted their arms in tandem and the chingling was repeatedly smashed on the ground.

Chingling: LING-CHING-LING-CHING

Wach time a small jingle was heard from the pokemon.

Chingling: ching…LING!!!

The little golden pokemon had broken free of its bond and rushed one of the ralts images, causing it to vanish. It did this two more times until it found the real ralts.

Chingling: LING!

Ralts was smashed full force in an astonishing display of boldness on the foe’s part.
Allen: WOW this little guy is tough! Come on Ralts!

Ralts: Rall!!!

Ralts returned the hit, though not quite astonishingly. The Chingling was knocked back, obviously tired out from the ensuing battle.

Allen: that’s it! come on back Ralts, I’m going to finish this!

Allen pulled a little orb from his pocket and pressed the button in the middle, enlarging it.

Allen: LET’S GO!

The sphere flew from the boy’s hand and hit the tired Chingling, in the hopes of capturing it. Unlike how most pokeballs work though, the pokeball was merely battered aside by the pokemon.

Allen: what? Impossible! That could only mean…that this pokemon is owned by someone else!?!

Report this post

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 3:47 pm 
Role Player

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WHzrMylC ... re=related (Route 1 New Region)

After the battle was over and the suspicious characters ran off. Ateren caught up with the rest of the group.

Ateren: I wonder why they wanted a blue instrument? I don't know of anyone that Ive met in Prysm town that has anything like that.

Brandon: *Pulls out the mysterious blue ocarina* I do.

Levi: So they are after the instrument your father gave you before he left on his own journey to become world champion?

Brandon: Yeah..I don't have a clue as to why they would want to take this from me...but I'm not going to let anyone try to take this from me. Ive been treasuring this since I was a small child and it was the last thing my father gave me before he left.

Flagg: There must be a reason why they would want it so badly...

Brandon: I don't know, but I might find out one day...

Ateren: I guess we should be heading off then.

Levi: Right, let's go.

The group then began to approach the next town...

*Meanwhile, in an unknown location*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XpirLv_sXtg (??? Music)

The duo had returned from their defeat against Ateren. They then reported back to their leader.

Leader: Were you able to retrieve the instrument?

???: We were unable to make into Prysm town..

???: We were beaten by a man named Ateren and his Charizard.

Leader: That's disappointing, you two could have done better than that. You know how important it is that I get this item right?

???: *Both* Yes sir! We tried our best, but his Charizard was too strong for us.

Leader: If your Pokemon are that weak, then go train them some more and make sure they are strong enough to face someone like Ateren again. Begone, when you know for sure that you are ready to take this mission on again, I will see about it...begone!

???: *Both* OK boss!

The two left to train their pokemon.

Leader: *Thinks* It seems the newcomers are struggling to reach the point where they can actually accomplish a mission like the rest of us thieves. It looks like I'm going to have to come up with another plan...If I could get my hands on that Ocarina, then my ultimate goal would be easily achievable. To get all the precious treasures that exist in the world! That is my ultimate goal. No other thief could ever achieve this goal, but soon, I will be the one to become a thief of legend! If these two cannot accomplish their mission next time, then they are not worthy to be in my group of thieves nor will they ever be on par with "The 7 Great Thieves of Night".

(This does not mean that this is an evil organization, but a small group of thieves instead.)

*The leader begins to make his next plans...*

Report this post

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 7:16 pm 
Freelancer

Dylan: Machoke, use...

Dylan rethinks his decision, and decides to press on.

Dylan: Use Low Kick!

Machoke goes up to the Gyarados and low kicks it. It served quite useful, as it fainted the already weakened Gyarados.

Dylan: That was easy... too easy.

A flood of Magikarp come up from the pond. A great ball rises up, as it appears it should be used to catch the Gyarados, but when Dylan looked, it sank to the bottom of the cave pond, and he couldn't catch it. He also saw a tunnel that leads down further into the cave, but can't access it without a water pokemon. He peers at the edge of the pond, and finds 5 nuggets. He knew this was the right cave.

Dylan: Maybe Alex is right, maybe I DO need to expand my roster...

Dylan heads out of the cave, and slowly makes it back home. In a few hours, after dinner, he explains the situation to his parents, and a scream is heard all the way in Prysm town.

Mom: YOU WILL NOT TRAVEL TO COLLECT POKEMON!!!
Dylan: Mom, it-
Mom: I don't care! You will stay here like a go-
Dad: He needs to explore the world. If he really can find a fortune, then let him go.
Mom: I will not see to it!
Dad: He wants to explore the world, so let him. Nobody in this place really ever sees Prysm town anymore, which is quite shameful.
Dylan: But I have. How do you think I got my pokedex?
Dad: Aside from that, you should expand your roster, and you just might become the next gym leader.
Dylan: Thank you dad.

Dylan goes up to his room, and packs up. All he takes is his Great Ball, and his 3 nuggets. He readies up, and leaves at night. He decided to take the route down to Prysm town, since it was the best way for him to go to meet unique pokemon. His only goal was to come back with each variant of pokemon types, so he could explore the mountains with ease. He knew going back home might take a long tome, so he sold his nuggets and got a PokeGear in malachite town, for contact reasons (and for the map).

Dylan: Well, time to set off.

Dylan bid the town farewell when...

Alex: Hey dude, you leaving?
Dylan: Yea, so?
Alex: To where?
Dylan: To catch a few more variants of pokemon.
Alex: Can I come too?
Dylan: You able to pay for yourself?
Alex: Yep.
Dylan: Then I see no reason why not.
Alex: Sweet! I want to collect badges while i'm out and about too, so yea.
Dylan: I have no interest in badge collecting. I don't want to truly obsess over pokemon.
Alex: I see.... Ready?
Dylan: Yup. Let's go.

The two friends set off down the route to Prysm town.

Report this post

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 10:09 pm 
Commentator

Nestor arrived at the outside of his house, prepared to inform his mother of the long-delayed request that he recently decided on. Aron beside him, the confident youth opened the door and entered.

Nestor: Mom! I need to talk to you!

Mom: What is it Nestor?

Nestor: Mom...I want to go on an adventure with Aron. Its something I need to do. We both agreed that Its the best course of action if Im going to become independent. I know you'll miss me mom, and I'll miss you too greatly, but would you-

Mom: Sure. Go ahead.

Nestor: -Let me go, wait, wha?

Mom: You can go with Aron if you want.

Nestor: ...Seriously?

Mom: Yeah, why?

Nestor: I THOUGHT YOU'D MISS ME!

Mom: Nestor, Im swamped in paperwork ALL the time. I'll be plenty busy. I prepared for you to leave 3 years ago. Im surprised you stayed this long. Didn't you want to go at all?

Nestor: Yes but I didn't think you'd take it this well.

Mom: Im perfectly fine with it. If it helps, there's a boat for all of the twelve year olds leaving Cerise in umm...*checks the Togepi-styled clock* 5 hours. I could help you prepare for it.

Nestor: Could you make some food for our journey?

Mom: Yes. I'll get to work on it right now.

Nestor's mother put down all the complicated paperwork that had been consuming much of her time and began preparing future meals. Nestor himself marched up to his room and gathered his backpack and some remote items that he considered useful. He gathered 3 changes of clothes, all of the clothes were shades of blue however, as the blue storm included shorts, shirts, jeans and sweatpants. Gripping any other clothing that he thought he needed, he came upon his white sweatshirt with a silhouette of the legendary Kyogre labeled on the back. He shoved it in his backpack. He found his watch as well, and slipped it on immediately.

Upon taking a final gaze to doublecheck he had everything, Nestor looked under his desk where his home PC lay, and uncovered an old volume given to him by his old friend, Jerry who had parted from Cerise three years ago today. It was a poem written by the main character, Rust Erodale, portraying his adventure with his partner Rhyhorn. It was supposedly a great book that Jerry lauded so strongly, but Nestor hadn't progressed far in the book at all. He put the book in his bag and went downstairs.

Nestor's mother began working on her paperwork again, but the food she promised was ready at the counter when Nestor checked. The food consisted of 4 sammiches and several water bottles for Nestor, and 5 ready containers of Aron's favorite food, and a pokeblock case filled with Aron's prefered spicy red pokeblock. Nestor stored all of that in his backpack as well. Nestor then finally went to the berry closet and grabbed 5 Oran Berries and 4 Cheri Berries.

Aron and Nestor then ingested their final lunch in the house (not munching on their provisions mind you) and went to see his mom at last.

Nestor: Mom, I'm leaving now.

Mom: Okay goodbye honey.

Nestor turned away to exit, expecting nothing more, but to his surprise his mother came, spun him around and embraced him tight. Nestor hugged back. Nestor's mom smiled at him and returned to her work. Nestor and Aron exited the house and looked toward the pier that marked the true beginning of their adventure. Knowing they had four and a half hours until their boat departed the familiar shores of Cerise, they decided to stop by a particular area of the island, curious of a glimpse of their journey...

Report this post

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 2:21 pm 
Role Player

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mNyM5RERAew (Zaffree City?)

The group had finally arrived in the next city. Brandon checked his Pokegear map to see what the name of the city was.

Brandon: *Checks Map* Looks like were in Zaffree City. (?)

Levi: I didn't know there was a large city this close to our hometown. I guess we should look for a Pokemon Center to rest at for the night.

Ateren: I'll probably take a look around town once we have a place to sleep. We should all take a look around to see if there are any places here that might interest us.

Flagg: Sounds like a good idea.

The group of trainers head off to the Pokemon Center and are greeted by Nurse Joy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sF4TMc0YiRM (Pokemon Center Theme)

Nurse Joy: Hello! Welcome to our Pokemon Center! Do you need a place to rest you and your pokemon up at?

Brandon: Yes, we'd like a room for 4 people if you have one.

Nurse Joy: Sure! Right this way please. There's a room available now.

Nurse Joy lead the group to a room and handed Brandon the room key.

Brandon received the room key!

Nurse Joy: Rest up and enjoy your stay!

Brandon unlocked the door and the group walked in to rest for a moment and then left back out into town to check whats there.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mNyM5RERAew (Zaffree City Music)

The group began to explore the city. There appeared to be many tall buildings and various types of businesses amongst the large city. Several people roamed around the city going about there usual business as part of their day to day life. The group soon comes across a training building for many trainers of all levels to come and have practice battles with one another in order to level their Pokemon up.

Levi: This looks like a good place to train our starter Pokemon! Does anyone want to come here?

Brandon: I'm pretty interested. Are you Fire?

Fire had been sitting atop Brandon's head the entire time they had been traveling since it was a small Pokemon.

Fire: Cynda!

Ateren: I suppose my Charizard could use a bit of training. Every little bit counts you know.

Flagg: Sure!

Brandon and the others entered the building and began to train their Pokemon by fighting trainers that are at their level. The group splits up into different areas and began to accept challenges of other trainers waiting for someone to battle them.

Youngster: Hey you! You must be a beginning trainer right?

Brandon: Yep, do you want to battle?

Youngster: You seem awfully old to be a beginning trainer. I'm only 10 years old and I just started my Pokemon journey already.

Brandon: They only allow people at the age of 18 to start their journeys in Prysm Town.

Youngster: Oh..so your 18. Let's go ahead and start the battle!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gYqGiwm9 ... re=related (Brandon Vs Trainer New Region)

Youngster: Go Rattata!

Brandon: Ready Fire? Attack!

Fire and Rattata face each other and Brandon gives Fire a command.

Brandon: Use tackle!

Fire quickly charged at Rattata and lands a good hit.

Youngster: Use tackle!

Rattata uses tackle, but Fire dodges. Attack missed.

Brandon: Use Tackle again!

Fire used tackle again. Rattata tries to dodge but gets hit again. Rattata faints.

Fire leveled up! Lv 7! (Leveled up to level 6 in the battle against Levi.) Learned Smokescreen!

Youngster: Darn, I still have a couple more! Go Zubat!

Lv 4 Zubat

Fire and Zubat faced each other.

Brandon: Use Tackle!

Fire leaps into the air and hits Zubat in the weak spot. Critical hit! Zubat faints.

Youngster: You got lucky! Go Poochyena!

Lv 5 Poochyena

Fire and Poochyena faced each other.

Brandon: Use tackle!

Fire used tackle, but Poochyena dodges quickly.

Youngster: Use tackle!

Poochyena uses tackle and hits Fire causing decent damage.

Brandon: Just keep going Fire! Your doing an excellent job! Use tackle!

Fire uses tackle on Poochyena and does some good damage.

Youngster: Use growl!

Poochyena uses growl and lowers Fire's attack power slightly.

Brandon: Use tackle again!

Fire charges at Poochyena again and does decent damage. Poochyena faints.

Fire leveled up! Lv 8!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w-ATDiB7NHM (Victory against trainer. Brandon's version)

Youngster has been defeated!

Youngster: Your pretty strong for a beginning trainer your age! Nice job!

Youngster gives Brandon 500 Pokedollars. Brandon now has a total of 4500 pokedollars!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mNyM5RERAew (Zaffree City Music)

Youngster: I think I need to train some more out in the wild. Good battle!

The youngster walks away and Brandon returns to the lobby room to rest him and his Pokemon up...

Report this post

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 74 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next