The RichAlvarez Fan Forums

The Plumber Fans Return

It is currently Tue May 30, 2017 7:04 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Welcome
Welcome to <strong>Stupid Mario Bros Fan Forum.</strong>

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, <a href="/profile.php?mode=register">join our community today</a>!

Post subject: Pokemon RPG reboot signups/chatter
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 9:56 pm 
Freelancer

Location: i have lost myself if you find me tell me to remain right there and both of us will know where i am!
well for those of you that can remember the first and for those of you that cant. i have decided to create a reboot to the pokemon RPG. now this shall stay completely to the pokemon universe. therefore a few new rules have been added to the old ones.

1) all pokemon are real pokemon therefore no one may create one of their own.
2) all characters shall be human
3) no one may own a legendary. they are supposed to be rare by nature and to strong. you may stumble across them but not capture.
4) you may team up with other trainers along the way so please if at all possible no god modding.
5) there is no such thing as a chosen one group. we are all on equal grounds here.
6) gen V pokemon shall not be used at this time until they have a permanent english name. because it shall be to confusing having to change half way once the gen V have names this rule shall change with time.
7) all regular RPG rules apply

character customization shall be as follows

name: characters name
appearance: description of character
pokemon: a list of the currently held pokemon no more than 6
bio: bio of your character
original starter: starter pokemon in which your character had first

so then here’s mine

Name: Kyro Rostille
Appearance: tall 18 year old, blue eyes and shaggy brown hair, usually dressed in a red hoodie and holds camera.
Pokemon: larvitar
Bio: kyro is just starting on his journey, he is a major fan of movies so he is always documenting and filming the different things he see’s he has filmed of every battle and capture of his to date.
Original starter: larvitar

Well then I shall start this rpg when I see fit that enough people have signed up…

Last edited by relzer on Sat Sep 18, 2010 1:37 am, edited 2 times in total.

Report this post

Post subject: Re: Pokemon RPG reboot signups
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 10:23 pm 
Site Admin

count me in, I'll devise a character sheet soon.

Question: Does this take place in a custom Pokemon universe or only the established regions like Kanto, Johto, etc.?

Report this post

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 10:28 pm 
Freelancer

Location: i have lost myself if you find me tell me to remain right there and both of us will know where i am!
i'm thinking that like the last one we shall go with an alternet region of sorts so as not to have a restriction on pokemon and sorts

Report this post

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 11:44 am 
Role Player

Location: In my own secret place, hiding from the cold world.
Okay. I guess I'll sign up, since I got back into Pokémon not too long ago. If something is wrong with it, tell me.

Name: Charlot ( but often called just Char )

Appearance:
-Length: 5 feet, 8 inches.
-Hair: Short, fiery red hair.
-Eyes: Grey
-Clothes: Wears mostly a black T-shirt, black trousers, long, black gloves, a long black coat and black leather boots.

Pokémon:

-Espeon:
Level: 9
Moves: Tackle, Tail Whip, Helping Hand, Sand Attack.

-Hoothoot:
Level: 5
Moves: Tackle, Growl, Foresight, Hypnosis.

Bio:

-Charlot's personality: A mysterious girl, who doesn't talk that much to people she doesn't know very well. She'll most likely hide her true self from people she doesn't know well as well. But once she get's to know people, it actually is a very nice girl, who likes to talk. She's mostly focussed on Psychic type Pokémon, yet she prefers to befriend the Pokémon instead of catching them in a battle. She does sometimes do that tough. The reason that she doesn't like to catch Pokémon in battle is becouse she somehow can use telepathy on Pokémon she get's close to. This will make it harder for others while battling her, becouse people never know what she's planning.

-Charlot's past: Charlot's parents had their own company, wich was very successfull. They were very rich, but always busy with work. They didn't let Charlot go to a normal school, the teacher always came to her house. And Charlot wasn't allowed to go outside, her parents were too afraid something might happen to her. She always was very lonely, and to make her less lonely, her parents gave her an Espeon. She grew very close to Espeon, and Espeon grew close to her. But they didn't only play, they also trained secretly. It always was Charlot's dream to become a Pokémon Master one day. But her parents didn't even allow her to leave the house, and she could barely talk to them. And once she told them of her dream, her parents disapproved it. Even tough, she secretely trained. She had to be very carefull not to leave any clues that she's been training with Espeon, so she made sure she didn't. And at one point, she discovered that she could talk to her Espeon through telepathy. They kept training. And at one point, she tought she'd train enough with Espeon. She made a plan to run away from home. And she'd succeed. She also took a new Pokédex and 5 Pokéballs with her. She ran into the forest, but got hopelessely lost. She found an oran berry tree, and stocked up on oran berries. A few days later, when she was running out of oran berries, and with that the only food she had, in the middle of the night, she got woke up becouse of a nightmare, and found a cute Hoothoot looking at her. She knew that this Hoothoot might be able to help her find the next town. She used her Pokédex to find information about Hoothoot, and then woke up her Espeon to battle the Hoothoot. After the battle, wich she won, she captured the Hoothoot. She then let it out, and asked him if he knew the way to the town outside the forest, the one that was the nearest, he did and she started following the Hoothoot as he leaded the way.

Original starter: Espeon

Image <-Thanks ML!

Life SUCKS,
but death sucks even MORE.

Last edited by StupidMarioFanChar on Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:35 am, edited 7 times in total.

Report this post

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 1:11 pm 
Middling

Location: Colchester, essex, england, UK, europe, world, solar sytem, universe, galaxy
i'll give this on a go

Name: Matt
Appearance:
Height: 160 cm
hair: short black hair hidded by a back to front green baseball hat
eyes: Green

Clothes: Normaly wears a blue polo shirt and a pair of brown shorts with trainers

Past: Matt Is an expirianced trainer who has a very close realtionship to his pokemon, He mianly focuses on trianig up his pokemon to take on the pokemon league. he has travelled alot and has obtained many gym badges from differet reagions. he doesn't take himself to be a top trainer but does take advice from those offering to become the best. Matt always carries around the same 6 pokemon but always keeps his starter pokemon out of it's pokeball

Personality: caring and loving towards pokemon and hates to see pokemon being treated cruly. he is a nice guy and never loses his temper. he is also very curious and always on the go

Pokemon: Vulpix, Phanpy, Drifloon, Glaceon, Pikachu and Luxray

starter: Shinx (which evolved into Luxray)

Report this post

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 1:14 pm 
Role Player

Oh, forgot to put in age. OOPS... I'll edit it XD

Image <-Thanks ML!

Life SUCKS,

Report this post

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 6:06 pm 
Middling

Name: Flagg
Appearance:
-Height: 6 feet, 4 inches.
-Hair: Long silvery gray hair
-Eyes: Blue
-Clothes: Wears a Red T-shirt, black jeans , black gloves, a long white over shirt and black sneakers.
Pokemon: Raichu, Ivysaur, Wartortle, Charmeleon, Pidgeotto, and Raticate
Bio: Flagg was born and raised on a Pokemon ranch. On his 11th birthday he wandered off and and was captured with his Pikachu by team rocket. He had his memory erased and turned evil along with his Pikachu, but his Pikachu used thunder bolt and destroyed the machine. Ever since then he has been versing everyone who stood in his path of being the greatest Pokemon trainer of all time.
Original starter: Pikachu

Last edited by darklink on Sat Sep 18, 2010 4:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Report this post

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 6:54 pm 
Storyteller

YES YES YES YES YES YES YES! THIS IS FULL OF WIN!

Name: Allen Ilkion
Apperance: 17 year old ginger boy. Wears polos all the time as well as carpenter blue jeans, black loafers and his signature Cap.
Pokemon: Ralts, eevee, natu, abra, girafarig, chingling (full party for reference, he will obtain these along the way.)
Bio:Allen is a boy of an amazingly cheery personality and a competitive spirit to boot. He wants to become the League Champion. His childhood companion, a female ralts rescued by his father and given to him as a present countless years ago, has formed a deep emotional bond with him and is eager for the adventure ahead. He once had two friends that lived in his town, but they disappeared a while ago. He has decided that he will go on this adventure for all three of them, wherever the other two may be. In order to maintain his high spirits, he carries around his acoustic guitar, which he is quite fluent at.
Original Starter: Ralts

Report this post

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 7:07 pm 
Freelancer

I'll give this a try... (And Char, I think you may only have one starter, I dunno, ask though)

name: Dylan Salve
appearance: 17 years old, Brown hair, brown pants, blue shirt, mountain boots, tall and slender, wears a glove on his right hand, and a backpack
pokemon: Onyx, Graveler, Machoke
bio: As a young lad, hard stuff always interested him. As he grew, this love grew bigger and he likes to climb mountains a lot, and battle other trainers with his slew of robust pokemon.
original starter: Onyx

Last edited by NethaEmerald on Tue Sep 14, 2010 6:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Report this post

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 9:52 pm 
Commentator

name: Ranger Diana Sylus
appearance: With long dark brown hair flowing behind her she generally ties into a long braid that flies in the wind as she is atop her Charizard pale skin and deep blue eyes like the midnight sky she is truly a beauty to behold (although she will never admit to it) she wears the standard sleeveless tan top and a long light blue skirt.
pokemon: Charizard (Flame), Gyrados (Splash), Skarmory (Scald), Tropius (Tropic), Dragonite (Draco), and Lapras (Sora)
bio: Diana was born in a small town and always dreamed of adventure! When she turned 10 she got charmandar and immediatly headed out on a quest for the pokemon league. After battling her way through numerous matches she found herself in the final four in the pokemon league. Her Charmander (now a fully evolved Charizard) had taken her all the way to the finals but in a final four match up against a major trainer Diana fell short. Feeling a little down she decided to rethink her mission. It was then that she got into a conversation with a local nurse joy (Diana was about 19 at the time) she told her about the "pokemon rangers". Diana curious decided to check it out. It was there that she discovered her true calling. She went through school for about 6 yrs before becoming a certified ranger. Now she travels once mor about the world in search of new adventures under the new title of "ranger" this is whereher story truly begins....
original starter: charmandar

Report this post

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 10:11 pm 
Commentator

Name: Nestor ___ (Last name TBR)
Appearance: 15 years old, Straight and short blonde hair, Sunglasses always coating his pale blue eyes, Painfully tall, Pale blue tee-shirt, Dark blue jeans, white sneakers
Pokemon: Aron
Bio: His father is a sailor who took off and left his wife and 11-year old son behind, in search of great challenges, beit a pokemon battle, or a life at sea like how he had always drempt. His mother is an accountant who usually had little time to spend with her son, always busy at work. These past years fatherless, the boy spends much of his free time by the sea, fishing (usually Magikarps) by the bay, for it relaxes him, and it reminds him of his father and his likely progress at the moment. His father was unspeakably special to him, and he ambitiously awaits the day his father returns.
Original Starter: Aron

Last edited by yoshiyoshi on Sat Sep 18, 2010 8:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Report this post

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 2:29 am 
Role Player

NethaEmerald wrote:
(And Char, I think you may only have one starter, I dunno, ask though)

Okay, Relz?... Is it okay?

Image <-Thanks ML!

Life SUCKS,

Report this post

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 9:11 pm 
Freelancer

sorry but really there is only one starter.
and as soon as we get the region info i shall start it

Report this post

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 7:18 am 
Role Player

Okay, I'll edit it then.

EDIT: I'd edit it, is it okay this way, or can't I have my second ( and third ) Pokémon already?

Image <-Thanks ML!

Life SUCKS,

Report this post

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 5:36 pm 
Role Player

You man have made me happy =D my first ever RP adventure was this (Cry's nostalgia)

name: Ateren
appearance: Chocolate colored hair, Green eyes, Blue pants, Red flame shirt, Brown boots.
Pokemon: Charizard. (I don't have these yet but I will get them. *In their first evolve form state.* Beldum, Nidoran(Male), Bagon, Umbreon (not the first evolve state, but I won't acquire Eevee.), Lapras
bio: Being an ace trainer from a family of ace trainers, one being his brother Jack, he is to scale the world to become the champion of an elite four, or to at least be successful in something else.
original starter: Charmander was my first.

*Warning!* Just to point out I have edited what Pokemon I will have.

http://dragcave.net/account
ImageImageImageHigher level of Dragon raising!

Last edited by mdaccountant on Thu Oct 21, 2010 7:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Report this post