The RichAlvarez Fan Forums

The Plumber Fans Return

It is currently Thu May 25, 2017 2:21 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Welcome
Welcome to <strong>Stupid Mario Bros Fan Forum.</strong>

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, <a href="/profile.php?mode=register">join our community today</a>!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 438 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 30  Next
 Post subject: Official Season 4 Wish List
PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 3:45 pm 
Creator

Hello everyone, sorry that we've been gone from the forums so long! If you haven't watched it yet, please check out the update video that Chris and I made talking about what we've been up to for the last few months.

Stupid Mario Season 4 Update
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n2-CbNtP1fY

Anyway, Chris and I are beginning to work on the Season 4 outline. We always make a general outline of the entire season before we start scripting individual Mario episodes. The point is, we really want to make Season 4 a fan service. We wouldn't be here today if it weren't for your support and encouragement, so we want to make sure that Season 4 is what you want it to be.

So, in this thread, please give us all of your hopes and expectations for Season 4. Type something up as long as you want, and we'll read through all of the comments! To help you get started, here are some questions you can answer.

What new characters would you like to see?
What old characters would you like to see return?
Are there any villains you'd like us to bring back?
(Even if we killed off a bad guy, if you really want them back, we can figure out a way to revive them, haha!)
What new adventures would you like Mario and Luigi to go on?
Are there any Nintendo games you would like us to spoof that we haven't already? (Mario Golf, Tennis, Baseball... etc)
Are there are old jokes you'd like us to bring back? (Or memes, like the Mario Kart racing from episode 11)
Are there any unanswered questions in the plot of the series you'd like us to revive?
Is there some kind of direction you'd like us to take the plot in?
Would you like certain characters to have a big fight scene?
Do you want us to focus on comedy, drama, actions, story? (Which one of those would you like us to focus on most, or should we have a balance of all of them?)
And is there anything else in general that you hope we include in the upcoming season?

That's about all the questions I can think of for now, so let us know what you think! I can't promise that we'll incorporate all of your ideas, but if we see that there are themes that a lot of people really want, we'll definitely consider placing them in the series somehow!

Alright, thanks for taking the time to read this, we'll look forward to reading all of your replies!

Sincerely,

-Richard Michael Alvarez and Christopher Anthony Muller

Post subject: Re: Official Season 4 Wish List
PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 4:13 pm 
Tyro

I'd love to see any kind of Dr. Mario humor, it doesn't matter if he goes around "doctoring", has to face a medical malpractice suit, or adventures in medications!

I'd also like to see any kind of FLUDD, Poultergust 3000 (though it was in the interactive adventure and totally awesome.), type things, and maybe even dabble a little into Mario is Missing! or Mario's Time Machine if at all possible?

Haha, I'm probably the only person in the world who likes those last two games.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 4:26 pm 
Creator

Gato wrote:
I'd love to see any kind of Dr. Mario humor, it doesn't matter if he goes around "doctoring", has to face a medical malpractice suit, or adventures in medications!

I'd also like to see any kind of FLUDD, Poultergust 3000 (though it was in the interactive adventure and totally awesome.), type things, and maybe even dabble a little into Mario is Missing! or Mario's Time Machine if at all possible?

Did you happen to watch the Dr. Mario video we made for machinima about a month back?

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 4:27 pm 
Middling

Location: Colchester, essex, england, UK, europe, world, solar sytem, universe, galaxy
All I want is that, in season 3 you went all serious and it wasn't all that funny I fell in love with SMB because of the comedy so I just want that comedy back.
AND THERE MUST BE MORE SLAPPY FIGHTS!

oh an one more thing I also want a JMK fireflies spoof.
I wear my blue overalls when I shoot my fireballs like sherbert rainbow unicorns XD
that still cracks me up

Last edited by Mattfan1! on Sat Nov 13, 2010 4:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 4:31 pm 
Freelancer

Location: i have lost myself if you find me tell me to remain right there and both of us will know where i am!
you know i have always been a fan of the old comedy bits. but a story line is also a must.

as for new characters its kinda hard to make costumes and everything for a good version of our favorite video games... but i wouldnt mind a good RMA exclusive character. possibly a fan of the video games that stocks them because he/she knows who they actually are.

ohand the final note... more JMK most possibly one of the things i always look forward to when i see a stupid mario brothers scene.

if i think of anything else i'll be sure to post it here

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 4:31 pm 
Tyro

Richalvarez wrote:
Gato wrote:

Did you happen to watch the Dr. Mario video we made for machinima about a month back?

Ah, no, I must have missed that one! I'll have to go search it now. :)

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 4:45 pm 
Middling

Location: Somewhere... known as.... *Before I say ask yourself do you really even care? No? Didn't think so.*
Yoshi! Bringing Back Yoshi would be awesome! You don't have to but still...
As for Villans Bowser would be a good choice because personaly a mix of comedy and action would make season four top notch.
JMK is a perfect thing to include, maybe bring back a manager from the past
Kamek would be cool.
and keep the Pokemon humor active if at all posible.
As for fights... give snake a complement with one.
If you really want to, the gang could run into trouble without their powers.
And thats all i got. but i gotta say, great ta see your back, please meet us on the chat. we could use some fun about now.
(SIDENOTE: we are now on Staticbox so you might wanna use the link JIC)

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 5:05 pm 
Newcomer

I'd love if you could do Vyse from Skies of Arcadia or any character really fav game of all time and I know you guys could pull it off well somehow >_<

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 5:06 pm 
Newcomer

Bring King Boo :D

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 5:07 pm 
Newcomer

Bowser was my favourite new character from the SMB Movie. I'd love to see a full epic battle bewteen him and Mario. The short one in Part 2 of the movie was good for the sake of the plot, but I think a full battle complete with special effects and characters like Kamek and Luigi joning in, would be absolutely epic to watch.

Even if you don't, just include the usual levels of humour and action and I'm happy :)

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 5:14 pm 
Newcomer

Myself? Consider this childish and probably unlikely, but I always harboured a desire to see Link back in it. COCONUT! *shot* (was it even a coconut? x3 )

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 5:16 pm 
Newcomer

For season 4 i'd like peach and link to return. Also i want Sora from the Kingdom Hearts series and Samus to join and have Mario cheat on Peach with Samus. Hope you like my ideas

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 5:18 pm 
Co-Creator

Gato wrote:
Richalvarez wrote:

Ah, no, I must have missed that one! I'll have to go search it now. :)

Here's a direct link to save you some time. ^_^

Dr. Mario Begins (Live Action)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xBWhVHlc_cU

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 5:22 pm 
Freelancer

Location: i have lost myself if you find me tell me to remain right there and both of us will know where i am!
hey chris or rich... noticing a many new people to the forums... in the info box on youtube you should out in directions on how to find this topic... you would get so many more contributions to here if you direct them were to go.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 5:24 pm 
Newcomer

Could you maybe try to get DK back? I dont really remember but you said in a Update that you sold the costume or kinda something like that, pls try to get it back, DK was awesome :3 And please dont make season 4 like act II of the Movie, SMB is only awesome if its funny ^^ By the way try to get nox decious back, i like him much more than the darkness ;)...guess thats all^^

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 438 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 30  Next