The RichAlvarez Fan Forums

The Plumber Fans Return

It is currently Sun Jun 25, 2017 11:27 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Welcome
Welcome to <strong>Stupid Mario Bros Fan Forum.</strong>

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, <a href="/profile.php?mode=register">join our community today</a>!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 438 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30  Next
 Post subject: Re: Official Season 4 Wish List
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 11:11 pm 
Newcomer

Location: The mushroomkingdom (cottage on the lake of hylianin hyrule
maner wrote:
kirby!

O MY GOD KIRBY WOULD BE EPIC but kinda hard to do but I agree Kirby would be epic

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 5:24 am 
Newcomer

How about you get a MJ Impersonator that only can communicate through Computer or YouTube

Find me on YouTube!: ratedrsuperstar302/NscrSlipstrmSngsCup
Block on YouTube: nascarcocacolacup and nascardrpeppercup

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 9:38 am 
Newcomer

Ok i know on youtube alot of ppl were upset about link dying then coming back only to say he was going back to Hyrule but i miss him :'( I would love to see him again even just for 1 episode or somthing. but i can live without him :( and if u do bring him back then he should have zelda with him and that would add to the romance :D
I miss having waluigi and walgina be together it kida sucked when they broke up...
I would like to see the darkness come back as well even tho i hate him for killing my fav charicter (yes i know link came back but still he should have just stayed dead with the fact that he just went back to hyrule) .it was awesome seein richie in those *goth* clothes to :) . and yes i do know that season 4 has started but still this could be for future ideas as well as now. and others have been talking about snake and wario having love interests too and i think that would be wonderfull maybe snake could hook up with samus or somthing its just an idea. and i dont play donkey kong much (my bro does) and i thought it was a good idea having pauleen but i thought he was dating a ape named candy but watever it was still good that u guys brought up the pauleen thing it made me laugh :lol:

if i think of anything else ill post again later :)

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:17 am 
Newcomer

How come you never had Misty or a May or a Dawn- like from Pokemon? I also think you should have a new random, stupid kinda guy, ya know since Ash left... idk who you could use though. Oh yeah, is Link ever coming back? Btw, the Darkness looked really wicked >:D maybe you could bring a kinda character like that back, I loved his chains :P

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:27 am 
Newcomer

Flarp wrote:
How come you never had Misty or a May or a Dawn- like from Pokemon? I also think you should have a new random, stupid kinda guy, ya know since Ash left... idk who you could use though. Oh yeah, is Link ever coming back? Btw, the Darkness looked really wicked >:D maybe you could bring a kinda character like that back, I loved his chains :P

I agree with you on the having a girl pokemon charicter but misty and may annoyed me so much in the series i would rather see dawn :)

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 8:43 am 
Middling

XzianaFairy wrote:
Flarp wrote:

I agree with you on the having a girl pokemon charicter but misty and may annoyed me so much in the series i would rather see dawn :)

i would rather have misty see was cool i dont watch pokemon anymore but the seris that there making will replace dawn(yessssssss)

http://i1224.photobucket.com/albums/ee3 ... alco-1.jpg

i give credit to sephiroth and insanity

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 10:19 am 
Newcomer

Well, I noticed the Red Dead Redemption strategy guide in the most recent episode of Stupid Mario Bros....so I'm going to have to say John Marston...I mean...you already put in Max Payne and GTA characters, you might as well do Rockstars most recent claim to fame: John Marston. :) He kills zombies ya know.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 12:01 pm 
Newcomer

Location: Stopping Ganandorf,Bowser, and Nox Decious From taking over the world
Just imagine Master Chief from Halo games as a character in stupid Mario bros character./..
and it would also be nice to see shadow Mario (A.K.A. the darkness) and Ash again :D.....
and for idea towards the end of the season episode 55 maybe) is that they finally figure out how to get their powers back and then they have to do whatever it is they have to do to get their powers back and then in episode 60 they get their powers back and as their powers return the darkness has also returned for season 5

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 6:30 pm 
Newcomer

I want link to come back and maybe pit i like pit and also sora from kingdom hearts

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 8:45 pm 
Newcomer

how about a league of bad guys from Mario 2.

Attachments:
bryce 1.jpg
bryce 1.jpg [ 11.27 KiB | Viewed 993 times ]
bryce2.PNG
bryce2.PNG [ 38.03 KiB | Viewed 993 times ]

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 2:01 am 
Newcomer

What new characters would you like to see? Doctor from Assassins creed
What old characters would you like to see return? Link
Are there any villains you'd like us to bring back? Bowser and Kamek
(Even if we killed off a bad guy, if you really want them back, we can figure out a way to revive them, haha!)
What new adventures would you like Mario and Luigi to go on? Quest for the golden pasta fork and sauce ladle.
Are there any Nintendo games you would like us to spoof that we haven't already? (Mario Golf, Tennis, Baseball... etc) Mario party
Are there are old jokes you'd like us to bring back? (Or memes, like the Mario Kart racing from episode 11) Soccer.
Are there any unanswered questions in the plot of the series you'd like us to revive? nope
Is there some kind of direction you'd like us to take the plot in? nope
Would you like certain characters to have a big fight scene? yes
Do you want us to focus on comedy, drama, actions, story? (Which one of those would you like us to focus on most, or should we have a balance of all of them?) Story and comedy
And is there anything else in general that you hope we include in the upcoming season? Bowser and/or kamek getting a filler episode.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 4:18 pm 
Middling

add naruto or goku vageta nappa or future trunks or zatch bell and last but not least a hobo that anoys every one and mario cant get him to leave him alone

http://i1224.photobucket.com/albums/ee3 ... alco-1.jpg

i give credit to sephiroth and insanity

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 4:32 pm 
Newcomer

Location: Stopping Ganandorf,Bowser, and Nox Decious From taking over the world
Lol i feel like i brought this topic back to life :)

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 11:50 pm 
Newcomer

wheres waluigi in all this

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 10:27 pm 
Newcomer

I've got a PERFECT one for you guys =D one of your friends who has been in Season 4 a lot, totally looks the part. I don't know his name, but he's the dude who in, Snez Pez, was blowing on the game cartridge and putting it in the NES. He also played the angry Poker player dude who accused Wario of cheating at Poker.

CHARACTER: Pokey Minch

REASON: Because he's a really awesome villain, Ness needs a rival to keep him on his toes, and lots of fun could be had.

How he enters: Pokey will be entering the show from between the events of Mother 2 & 3. Pokey entered a time travel rift at the end of Earthbound in his spider bot machine (which I'm sure could not be recreated for the show). You guys could show him watching Ness from afar, with a mischievous look on his face, to bring him into the show. His appearance shocks the daylights out of Ness and gets him all ticked off and ready to go down swinging if it weren't for his confused friends to hold him back and get an explanation as to who this guy is.

What he would do for the show: Pokey Minch would basically be the same thing to Ness as Gary is to Ash, except more like a spoiled bully who brags about his wealth and how awesome he is compared to Ness, saying things like "Haha! My parents got me video games and bought me the latest and greatest toys and you're still stuck with a yo-yo and a baseball bat!". Also, at times he'll appear as heavy eater, holding bags of chips or ice cream, food all over his face and shirt, and just annoy the heck out of Ness. He'll also have a penchant for power and anything that can make him more awesome. He'd do well acting as a bully to everyone. He can even have a butler come deliver him food in even the most inappropriate times. For instance, let's say Mario & Luigi and the gang are fighting a final boss or something. He'll be standing his ground, but get hit by a blast. On the ground he'll pull out his phone and ask his personal butler to bring him a pizza and just stop worrying about fighting to eat. Or even better: if he sides with the final villain and tries to help the villain in his goals by following false promises of wealth, power, and a lifetime supply of cracker jacks, he could seem more genuine.

The time machine he used to end up where the Stupid Mario Brothers are, was given to him by his parents (I can imagine a flashback scene where Pokey is standing in front of two figures who's faces you don't see, asking for a time machine, and his parents saying "Sure, whatever you say".) Being in another time, it may need to be explained (or not) how he already has a butler. Either the butler could be a time traveling butler because his parents do that for the butler too, or emphasis could be made on the extent of Pokey's ability to influence even the most hardened of villains, much less a simple butler.

So that's my addition to this series! I hope it gets picked, but if not, I hope it at least gets noticed =}

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 438 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30  Next