Number 7 (Sign Up and Chatter)

Complex Role Playing Games. You are required to fill out a character sheet before participating.
Veteran_Luigi_Fan
Novice

20 Jun 2011, 03:11 #1

This is a long RPG about a group of people who are trying resurrect a good being to defeat ancent emon who attacked the world many years ago. Unfortunety its not that easy. For a big quest is planned ahead of them.

The being had created 7 palaces around a huge town, and in the center of the town (The town where the characters begin) a portal to a seemingly endless town square which has 7 pedestalls. In each of the 7 palaces, there is a bag.

This to collect 7 items. Each 7 items though are in sort of a catagory. Like 7 pieces of literature, 7 types of toys, 7 types of food, that kinda stuff. After the characters have collected these 7 items, the bag will then turn in a stone resemblling the themed object (Example: A stone that looks like a toy) and will be put on one of the 7 pedestalls.

When all bags that are now stones are put on all the pedestalls, they will sink into the ground and the palace of the being will be revealed. Each palace (besides the palace of the being which will collide with the 7th palace.) will have its own chapter, making that a total of 7 planned chapters.

Also this takes place in modern times. So the palaces will most of the time be designed like or be hidden under average buildings lie a mall or a library. However the location of a new palace will be revealed at the end of a chapter and will be reminded at the beginning of a new one.

(While it is a bit too long for an RPG and there are a couple inconsistencies on why we need to 7 items in 7 different palaces instead of just 1 item, I really wanted to make an RPG that would last fo a while instead of just having it for a couple days and then ending it.)

Name:
Description:
Bio: (optional)

Also note, when you sign up, you have to roleplay weekly, I dont really fancy rpgs that are constantly on hold so I just thoght I'd say that as a heads up.

Heres my sign up sheet.

Name: Jake Alberts.
Description: Tall and lanky. Has blue eyes, and brown hair. Wears a white shirt with a black tie and wears black pants.
Bio: Is stubborn, brave, will mostly do things his way, and will only do the right thing on his own terms. Has a bad temper, and is unpredictable.

But you must have known that already...

JRPictures
Freelancer

21 Jun 2011, 07:03 #2

Name: Justin Ryans
Description: Dark brown hair and eyes, Blue clothes
Bio: Has discovered that he has a connection to this quest and is destined to find one of the items. Comical, witty, snarky and a major nerd.
Being Meta since 2010.

Super Mario Numb3rs Forum: http://supermarionumb3rs.freeforums.org/index.php

Image Image

darklink
Landsman

28 Jun 2011, 01:04 #3

Name: Nick Fish
Description: Long Brown Hair, Hazel eyes, a blue Zelda Wind Waker shirt, and Blue Shorts.
That's SIR Darklink to you!

noobly
Newcomer

01 Jul 2011, 04:41 #4

Name: Kolton Brockhouse
Description: medium height, short brown hair, dark brown eyes, and usually a blue t-shirt and jeans.
Bio: Brave, but not to strong, pretty smart, friendly, creative, and always there to cheer people up!
Don't ask it probally won't happen...
But I will be willing to help anyone, pm me!
ANTI AVATAR! :D

Veteran_Luigi_Fan
Novice

19 Jul 2011, 19:58 #5

I think one more will do it. Then we'll begin.

Veteran_Luigi_Fan
Novice

13 Nov 2011, 07:14 #6

I really want to start this RPG but of course I need to know if you guys still want to play.

JRPictures
Freelancer

13 Nov 2011, 09:01 #7

Well like Potter I'm up for it
Being Meta since 2010.

Super Mario Numb3rs Forum: http://supermarionumb3rs.freeforums.org/index.php

Image Image

ethan215
Newcomer

12 Feb 2012, 01:12 #8

Name:Ethan sharven
Description:tall ,red hair,white skin,light spay of freckles on his nose,wears chainmail shirt and pants and carries around two medium weight one handed swords and a heavy 2 handed swordand carries around a crossbow and some knives
Bio:can wield a two handed sword with one hand,strong,smart,brave,stubborn and never listens