The RichAlvarez Fan Forums

The Plumber Fans Return

It is currently Mon May 29, 2017 1:47 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Welcome
Welcome to <strong>Stupid Mario Bros Fan Forum.</strong>

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, <a href="/profile.php?mode=register">join our community today</a>!

Post subject: New Character Abilities/Powers/Effects
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 12:19 pm 
Novice

By the middle of Season 4, Mario, Luigi, and the rest of the heroes got their powers back. I loved the different sound effects they used for the fireballs this season and the energy ball (I don't play Street Fighter so I don't know what it's called) that Ryu used as well. But this season had the same effects we've seen before. Richard did say not a lot of special effects were going to be used, but the only new one was that energy ball. In Season 5, since a lot more will be going on plotwise, hopefully there will be more effects. If that's the case, what kind of new or "upgraded" special effects would you like to see? By "upgraded" I mean like, for example, more realistic-looking fireballs, which, personally, I'd like to see.

Post subject: Re: New Character Abilities/Powers/Effects
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 3:19 pm 
Freelancer

Honestly, I like the non-realistic looking fireballs. As you probably already know, they've been using those since Season 1. To change them would take away some of the uniqueness and nostalgia that the series has. For new effects (like what Ganondorf might use), I would like to see more realistic stuff since what Ganondorf would do would be different from everybody else's powers. Also, I wouldn't mind if they brought back the fake blood from Episode 44 during fights, I kinda liked that.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 10:17 pm 
Middling

Wii Master 64 wrote:
Honestly, I like the non-realistic looking fireballs. As you probably already know, they've been using those since Season 1. To change them would take away some of the uniqueness and nostalgia that the series has. For new effects (like what Ganondorf might use), I would like to see more realistic stuff since what Ganondorf would do would be different from everybody else's powers. Also, I wouldn't mind if they brought back the fake blood from Episode 44 during fights, I kinda liked that.

Well I agree with you on the fireballs and ganondorf but I would not like to see the fake blood again. When I watched episode 44 I gagged and forced myself to watch it since I knew it was a big fight and would be crucial to the plot. If they didn't go overboard with it I wouldn't care as much but I truly didn't like the fake blood. It just took to much attention away from the main fight to me also. So that's just my opinion.

^Both brought to you by ML!^

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:39 pm 
Newcomer

I would love to see Luigi gain some of Nox Decious' powers from the failed possession. Giving him the ability of using the Negative Zone final smash from Smash Bros. Seeing as he and Nox Decious have problems with living under their brother's shadows, but Luigi fought out of it and could have gained some of his power. As Described in the smash trophy, "This technique is a reflection of the dark side he embraced in his brother's shadow." Similar to Nox Decious' back story.
This is also my first post so I have no idea if this is anywhere on the forums, but I really like the idea. That and Wario-Man.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 6:04 pm 
Role Player

I think it would be cool if Luigi got to use his lightning/thunder powers he had in SuperStar Saga. Plus it would give Chris some epic scenes or poses.

Shadow-Hat I was thinking the same thing. You know when Mr. L stops Mario's beam sword with fireballs? He could suddenly remember that he did that and maybe grab a villains beam sword. I'm surprised that Luigi didn't freak out when Mario told him and Snake that Nox Decious was back. but what happens, happens.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 7:02 am 
Newcomer

Wii Master 64 wrote:

I agree. Changing them would probably not work out. Also, it might be worse in appearance if they change them.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 7:03 am 
Newcomer

Shadow-Hat wrote:
I would love to see Luigi gain some of Nox Decious' powers from the failed possession. Giving him the ability of using the Negative Zone final smash from Smash Bros. Seeing as he and Nox Decious have problems with living under their brother's shadows, but Luigi fought out of it and could have gained some of his power. As Described in the smash trophy, "This technique is a reflection of the dark side he embraced in his brother's shadow." Similar to Nox Decious' back story.
This is also my first post so I have no idea if this is anywhere on the forums, but I really like the idea. That and Wario-Man.

i agree on the "Luigi gains some of Nox Decious' powers". That would be cool.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 4:57 pm 
Newcomer

dear richalvarez,
im a huge sonic fan and i do like ur show but will u ever make a really sonic person in there inside of ur voice over or doll of him cuz it word make it more inserting..

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 5:30 pm 
Freelancer

4gottenrage wrote:
dear richalvarez,
im a huge sonic fan and i do like ur show but will u ever make a really sonic person in there inside of ur voice over or doll of him cuz it word make it more inserting..

He's confirmed on several occasions that Sonic will never be in the show.

Also I like you guys said nothing much should change in powers terms but I'd like to see more of the Ninja Techniques and whatever Ganondorf has in store.

Super Mario Numb3rs Forum: http://supermarionumb3rs.freeforums.org/index.php

Image Image

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 11:45 am 
Newcomer

well that unfontet posting.php?mode=reply&f=74&t=7380# but i hope to see some other gaming characters such as kingdom hearts or final fantasy posting.php?mode=reply&f=74&t=7380#

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 7:43 pm 
Newcomer

i have one,Malachite from suburban knights. movie made by theguywiththeglasses.com.
here is a link, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yLlN9jJ8 ... re=related

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 7:46 pm 
Newcomer

oh worng one

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 7:41 pm 
Newcomer

I think you should add more of the force from episode 44