The RichAlvarez Fan Forums

The Plumber Fans Return

It is currently Mon May 29, 2017 7:29 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Welcome
Welcome to <strong>Stupid Mario Bros Fan Forum.</strong>

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, <a href="/profile.php?mode=register">join our community today</a>!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 46 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 12:41 am 
Creator

Trystobefunny wrote:
narutoyoshi131 wrote:
Naruto is probably the best anime character

You couldnt be any more wrong.

I thought Vash the stampede From Trigun was leaps and bounds better than anyone on Naruto.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 2:09 am 
Novice

Don't know if anyone else has heard of it, but my fave is probably Aoki from Hajime no Ippo.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 2:38 am 
SMBP Co-Host

Richalvarez wrote:
Trystobefunny wrote:
narutoyoshi131 wrote:
Naruto is probably the best anime character

You couldnt be any more wrong.

I thought Vash the stampede From Trigun was leaps and bounds better than anyone on Naruto.

Trigun was a great show...from what I saw of it. My family has never had cable so I only get to see stuff like that every once and a while. Anyone ever seen a show called FLCL? it was on Adult swim about 2-3 years ago. that in my opinion was the best anime of all time. Cowboy beebop was amazing too.

9th member on the forum

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 9:13 pm 
Newcomer

Not Naruto, anything but Naruto... If it were Naruto related then every time there is going to be a fight, there has to be like a flashback lasting 5 freaking episodes.

If you're going to do anime, put Bleach characters, they are better suited for actually fighting and the actual anime has much more action and actually has a storyline, unlike Naruto where there are random episodes with almost nothing to do with the story.

If you want to know what I think of Naruto, go to this Alternate Reality Dragon Ball Z episode.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=0PSEXSdCeyA

Even though it was a joke, Gozar put exactly how I feel about Naruto in an ARDBZ episode.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 2:17 am 
Novice

Quote:
If you're going to do anime, put Bleach characters, they are better suited for actually fighting and the actual anime has much more action and actually has a storyline, unlike Naruto where there are random episodes with almost nothing to do with the story.

Those are called FILLER episodes my friend..fillers. They FILL up an episode so the anime doesnt catch up to the manga. Anyways naruto would be alright for the show and i do like Naruto but honestly why put anime in a Nintendo series? Thats like Solid Snake in a Microsoft game, its just out of place and a real "why do that?" moment. Anyways..Rich I agree Yu Yu Hakusho was a great anime and Yusuke was a good character, i liked the spirit gun and then spirit wave attacks (he received spirit wave from Genkai through the spirit orb she gave him). Hiei and Kurama were another of my favorites, Hiei had the Dragon of the Darkness Flame attack which owned in the Dark Tournament and Kurama..well he was friggin awesome as his older demon self (Yoko Kurama) and was damn cool. If you ever decided to make an anime themed thing like SMB, Kent could be Ichigo and someone could be Yusuke, his spirit gun attack could be like the fire balls used in this series

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 8:24 am 
Creator

Hallo457 wrote:
Quote:

Those are called FILLER episodes my friend..fillers. They FILL up an episode so the anime doesnt catch up to the manga. Anyways naruto would be alright for the show and i do like Naruto but honestly why put anime in a Nintendo series? Thats like Solid Snake in a Microsoft game, its just out of place and a real "why do that?" moment. Anyways..Rich I agree Yu Yu Hakusho was a great anime and Yusuke was a good character, i liked the spirit gun and then spirit wave attacks (he received spirit wave from Genkai through the spirit orb she gave him). Hiei and Kurama were another of my favorites, Hiei had the Dragon of the Darkness Flame attack which owned in the Dark Tournament and Kurama..well he was friggin awesome as his older demon self (Yoko Kurama) and was damn cool. If you ever decided to make an anime themed thing like SMB, Kent could be Ichigo and someone could be Yusuke, his spirit gun attack could be like the fire goombas used in this series

"Fire goobas"? Lol that's a new one.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 12:32 pm 
Novice

lol fire goombas..it was meant to be fire bal ls (minus the space obviously) but hey it turned out pretty damn funny. Who wouldnt want to see a flaming goomba charging at someone?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 1:19 am 
Newcomer

Hallo457 wrote:
Quote:

Those are called FILLER episodes my friend..fillers. They FILL up an episode so the anime doesnt catch up to the manga. Anyways naruto would be alright for the show and i do like Naruto but honestly why put anime in a Nintendo series? Thats like Solid Snake in a Microsoft game, its just out of place and a real "why do that?" moment. Anyways..Rich I agree Yu Yu Hakusho was a great anime and Yusuke was a good character, i liked the spirit gun and then spirit wave attacks (he received spirit wave from Genkai through the spirit orb she gave him). Hiei and Kurama were another of my favorites, Hiei had the Dragon of the Darkness Flame attack which owned in the Dark Tournament and Kurama..well he was friggin awesome as his older demon self (Yoko Kurama) and was damn cool. If you ever decided to make an anime themed thing like SMB, Kent could be Ichigo and someone could be Yusuke, his spirit gun attack could be like the fire goombas used in this series

Filler, no. That is actually what the manga has in it. A ton of flashbacks before every battle= boring. Anyways, it's Brawl rules so you could put Bleach characters (Bleach: Shattered Blade anyone?).

Well, I don't really hate Naruto TBH, the Shippuden chapters were okay, and the early "Pre-Sasuke" chapters were okay. But ever since Sasuke ran off, it's been nothing but random missions, (ex. Hunt for some beetle, treasure hunt, an old enemy, Jiraiya's rough draft of his book getting sent off to the wrong person, and if all of those (50+(?) episodes were all filler, then WOW, the author is really slow.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 12:00 pm 
Site Admin

I have seen a few good anime but anything involving shooting power beams while screaming and thier blue hair flows around doesn't entertain me.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 3:55 pm 
Forum Noob

I just like the CHARACTER Naruto. the show it's self is good, but it takes along time with all the flash backs and "dramtic" stuff. Light from Death Note.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 11:18 am 
Newcomer

u should have sora or riku

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 11:55 am 
Newcomer

I would prefer it to stay as mainly Mario and Smash brothers characters (excluding Ash). But then again I'm not working on the series.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 10:02 am 
Intermediate

Personally, I think the Character would be much to similar to Ash, all annoying and stupid and funny. Plus if they did it, Dane would be the best actor for the job anywayImage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 10:11 am 
Middling

The best anime characters are:

Yagami Light and Sousuke Aizen. That'd be all.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 7:06 pm 
Forum Noob

For me, my favorite CHARACTERS are: Naruto, Jiryia, Light, and.....anyone else.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 46 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next