The RichAlvarez Fan Forums

The Plumber Fans Return

It is currently Fri Jun 23, 2017 1:18 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Welcome
Welcome to <strong>Stupid Mario Bros Fan Forum.</strong>

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, <a href="/profile.php?mode=register">join our community today</a>!

Post subject: Mr. L
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 12:07 am 
Newcomer

You know, I'm surprised that luigi didn't call himself nox desies!

Post subject: Re: Mr. L
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 8:23 am 
Forum Gamer

Yes, but I guess in a tribute to the unnaturally popular Super Paper Mario character, Mr. L, they had him say that. Although,l plot-wise, it makes no sense for Nox to call himself that, but whatever.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 11:55 am 
Commentator

I think that the idea is that he isn't Nox Decious, not completely. Because he's actually Luigi and Nox Decious combined the result is a new entity. Sort of like... Decious injected an evil side into Luigi. The result is a new person entirely... Mr. L!

^Thanks ML!^

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 12:57 pm 
Creator

Aisling wrote:
I think that the idea is that he isn't Nox Decious, not completely. Because he's actually Luigi and Nox Decious combined the result is a new entity. Sort of like... Decious injected an evil side into Luigi. The result is a new person entirely... Mr. L!

Exactly. He's a hybrid. A dark Luigi with memories of Luigi and Decious. So he chose the name MR.L because he's not entirely Luigi or Decious. Wasn't anyone paying attention to the dreams in part 2? I feel like good writing went to waste...... "Our minds will become one"

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 2:14 pm 
Commentator

Richalvarez wrote:
Wasn't anyone paying attention to the dreams in part 2? I feel like good writing went to waste...... "Our minds will become one"

It didn't go to waste! I was paying attention! I'ma good girl! ^.^

^Thanks ML!^

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 6:55 pm 
Site Admin

Richalvarez wrote:
Aisling wrote:

Exactly. He's a hybrid. A dark Luigi with memories of Luigi and Decious. So he chose the name MR.L because he's not entirely Luigi or Decious. Wasn't anyone paying attention to the dreams in part 2? I feel like good writing went to waste...... "Our minds will become one"

Yeah it's all a Math Equation.

Luigi + Nox Decious =/= Nox Decious
Luigi + Nox Decious + FedEx (don't believe FedEx is part of it? Listen to how Mr. L says "Really? Explain." at 5:49 of Part 3 and tell me that that's not FedEx) = Mr. L

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 7:08 pm 
Newcomer

i was actually kind of upset, ONLY because i have been writing a Mario series since summer vacation and it has Mr.L in it and i was like NOOOOOO!!!! That was my idea. but still as always 10/10

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 7:22 pm 
Forum Gamer

So... Who's in control? Is Luigi in control with Nox corrupting his mind to do evil? Or is Nox in control, with Luigi trapped in his own mind trying to stop himself?

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 7:22 pm 
Commentator

frostpaw wrote:
i was actually kind of upset, ONLY because i have been writing a Mario series since summer vacation and it has Mr.L in it and i was like NOOOOOO!!!! That was my idea. but still as always 10/10

Mr. L is from Super Paper Maro, mind you, so technically it's Nintendo's idea...

Thanks ML!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 10:16 pm 
Freelancer

Richalvarez wrote:
Aisling wrote:

See, when I here "Our minds will become one" I thought Decious was lying, and was going to take full control of Luigi's mind. And I didn't know they were a hybrid until now.... thanks for pointing that out!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 10:35 pm 
Newcomer

It was funny that I come to learn things at the right time I am not that good at Mario Games but my friend David is and he actually dressed up as Mr. L for Halloween and told me who Mr. L was so we got to speaking when Stupid Mario Bros Act 2 Part 2 came out we both had the Idea of Mr. L appearing in Stupid Mario Bros So when we were watching it together we both looked at each other in awe knowing that we were correct!!!

Last edited by rickeshey on Sun Dec 20, 2009 2:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 8:52 am 
Role Player

Location: In my own secret place, hiding from the cold world.
I didn't liked the name Mr. L... sounds kinda lame ( I am sorry Rich )

And I think it was better if Luigi's costume become black... Maybe it will... Ya know, when he gets darker... ( I dont think so
:( )

Image <-Thanks ML!

Life SUCKS,
but death sucks even MORE.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 9:08 am 
Freelancer

I think it would be cool for him to stay just the way he is, dress wise. Just because you get a new persona, doesn't mean you have to go change your clothes.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 11:31 am 
Novice

I wonder what color Mr. L's beam sword will be.

He's not completely evil -At least, Luigi isn't- so maybe it'll change colors like the Nether Saber did in Season 3, instead of being perpetually black because of Nox Decious.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 5:03 pm 
Site Admin

StupidMarioFanChar wrote:
I didn't liked the name Mr. L... sounds kinda lame ( I am sorry Rich )

And I think it was better if Luigi's costume become black... Maybe it will... Ya know, when he gets darker... ( I dont think so
:( )

Oh he'll have a costume change.
Wii Master 64 wrote:
I think it would be cool for him to stay just the way he is, dress wise. Just because you get a new persona, doesn't mean you have to go change your clothes.

Yeah, it kinda does. He's dressed as Luigi when he's no longer Luigi; he's a different character. It's like if Rich didn't change outfits when he went from Mario to UPS to Merlin to Bob to The Darkness to Jim Houseman (not in that order). He's changing personas so he's changing outfits.
Sothe wrote:
I wonder what color Mr. L's beam sword will be.

He's not completely evil -At least, Luigi isn't- so maybe it'll change colors like the Nether Saber did in Season 3, instead of being perpetually black because of Nox Decious.

I'm pretty sure it will look like it did when Shadow Mario took it from Luigi, green with a black core. I don't think there are any new beam swords, just 6 (Mario's Blue, Wario's Red, Luigi's Green, Waluigi's Purple, The Black Widow Blade, and The Nether Saber) that change owners, and colors for that matter. Because Mr. L has a pure evil soul inside him I'm pretty sure there is no conflict like Wario had. But maybe Mr. L isn't truely evil and I just have my mind set on a fantastic White and Red VS Black and Green Beam Sword Epic.