The RichAlvarez Fan Forums

The Plumber Fans Return

It is currently Wed Jun 28, 2017 6:46 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Welcome
Welcome to <strong>Stupid Mario Bros Fan Forum.</strong>

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, <a href="/profile.php?mode=register">join our community today</a>!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 54 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: Mr. L
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 11:52 pm 
Site Admin

TheHiddenOne wrote:
Also, (and this is more for speculation, I don't expect this to get answered) if Wario has already defeated the one he was destined to defeat, is it possible he doesn't need the nether saber anymore, and he may give it to Mario to confront Mr. L? The nether saber still has the items from Decious's past, so perhaps it could be used to kill off the Decious side of Mr. L, returning Luigi back to normal.

Ah but my dear THO, you are forgetting one important detail. Wario believes Mario is dead. He's helping Snake come up with a plan to defeat Liquid who has run off somewhere.

As for how powerful the beam swords are, let's do some math shall we?

Mario's Blue = Faux Black Widow Blade
Real Black Widow Blade > Faux Black Widow Blade
3 Regular Beam Swords = The Nether Saber
The Nether Saber = Real Black Widow Blade
Real Black Widow Blade < or = Dark Emerald Blade
therefore
The Nether Saber < or = Dark Emerald Blade

Although I personally hope Mario doesn't wield the Nether saber because I'm hoping for a Green Black VS Red White Epic.

The more I think about it the cooler I think it would be if Mario sees Merlin who combines the Nether Saber, Black Widow Blade, and Wario's Saber into one.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 11:57 pm 
Middling

AdminAdam wrote:
TheHiddenOne wrote:
Also, (and this is more for speculation, I don't expect this to get answered) if Wario has already defeated the one he was destined to defeat, is it possible he doesn't need the nether saber anymore, and he may give it to Mario to confront Mr. L? The nether saber still has the items from Decious's past, so perhaps it could be used to kill off the Decious side of Mr. L, returning Luigi back to normal.

Ah but my dear THO, you are forgetting one important detail. Wario believes Mario is dead. He's helping Snake come up with a plan to defeat Liquid who has run off somewhere.

therefore

Although I personally hope Mario doesn't wield the Nether saber because I'm hoping for a Green Black VS Red White Epic.

You forget sabers can change colors.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 12:02 am 
Site Admin

Megamannt125 wrote:
AdminAdam wrote:
TheHiddenOne wrote:

therefore

You forget sabers can change colors.

Color change is cause by it's wielder. Each Beam Sword is made to have a certain glow. It's core color reflects the user. With the exception of the Black Widow Blade (due to it's evil design has a black core no matter who wields it), the core and color give no indication of power.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 12:24 am 
Commentator

AdminAdam wrote:
TheHiddenOne wrote:

True, but it is possible that part of their plan is to go to Merlin to figure out what to do next, considering Wario has to drop off the truth stone anyway. The plan also involves confronting Mr. L as well, not just Liquid. If Mario is searching for a weapon to stop Mr. L, he's going to Merlin.

It's also possible that Coconut, who should be human by now, may also be the key to helping Mario beat Mr. L.

AdminAdam wrote:

therefore

Then why was Luigi's regular beam sword able to hold off the Black Widow Blade? (Once to protect Snake, and a second time to briefly attack the Darkness.)

Super Smash Brothers 4 - October 3rd(3DS)/Holiday 2014(Wii U). Currently up to a 37 (39 if you count each Mii Fighter as a separate character) Character Roster. Already past Melee, 3 (1 again if you count each Mii separate) below Brawl.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 12:27 am 
Commentator

TheHiddenOne wrote:
Then why was Luigi's regular beam sword able to hold off the Black Widow Blade? (Once to protect Snake, and a second time to briefly attack the Darkness.)

O.OMG!

LUIGI'S BEAMSWORD HOLDS SECRET POWER!

Thanks ML!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 7:10 am 
Creator

TheHiddenOne wrote:
AdminAdam wrote:
TheHiddenOne wrote:

True, but it is possible that part of their plan is to go to Merlin to figure out what to do next, considering Wario has to drop off the truth stone anyway. The plan also involves confronting Mr. L as well, not just Liquid. If Mario is searching for a weapon to stop Mr. L, he's going to Merlin.

It's also possible that Coconut, who should be human by now, may also be the key to helping Mario beat Mr. L.

AdminAdam wrote:

therefore

Because Darkness wasn't trying to kill him.

I almost want to add that scene of Merlin mixing the sabers up, it's a good idea. But i'm sad to say that what actually happens is much more simple.

Merlin said 3 things about the black widow blade

1. It's evil
2. It's powerful
3. It stays black because of it's endless power.

he never said it could corrupted it's user. Indeed a hero could use it just because it's so powerful, and be unaffected by it.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 9:25 am 
Freelancer

So, wait, the Nether Saber isn't more powerful than any other saber now? Where did that come into play? The Nether Saber allows you to win every battle, no beam sword that we know of now could possibly out perform it.

I didn't feel like quoting anyone, so please ignore where my post is compared to where it should be.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 6:05 pm 
Site Admin

Richalvarez wrote:
AdminAdam wrote:

I almost want to add that scene of Merlin mixing the sabers up, it's a good idea. But i'm sad to say that what actually happens is much more simple.

Ah, too bad. Oh well, maybe in the special edition, lol.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 6:08 pm 
Freelancer

Or the alternate ending! lol

Oh, and thanks for clearing that up Adam.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 9:44 pm 
Role Player

AdminAdam wrote:
Even if Rich did offer to show me a preview for the episode I would more then likely turn it down because I don't like things to be spoiled. I was positive about Mr. L's costume change because when Rich and Chris went to a Sac Con, Rich wore his Shadow Mario outfit while you didn't see what Chris was wearing at all. One fan that was there took a video of what christ was wearing and everyone on the forums started to speculate. I didn't see his outfit becuase I don't want to be spoiled but I knew that it was what Luigi looked like when Nox possess him.

Yeah i heard about that too....i also want to have an "OMG THATS AWESOME!" effect when i see it as well as an "ooh thats creepy" effect..

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 10:09 pm 
Commentator

AdminAdam wrote:
Richalvarez wrote:
AdminAdam wrote:

Ah, too bad. Oh well, maybe in the special edition, lol.

Merlin somehow purifys the Black Widow blade or upgrades Wario's beam sword?

Thanks ML!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 9:14 am 
Freelancer

I sure hope Mr. L's costume can live up to Dark Mario's because his was pretty awesome. Although, I don't think his personality will even come close to living up to Dark Mario's, because of Dark Mario's insanity. Anyways, I can't wait to see the epic showdown!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 9:18 am 
Role Player

Location: In my own secret place, hiding from the cold world.
Hmmm... Maybe Merlin will fuse the truth stone and the nether saber... and then the nether saber is powerfull enough to defeat Mr. L´s saber? Or will he use the truth stone as a new core for Mario´s saber and creates a completely new and different saber??? Guess we all have to wait and watch...

Image <-Thanks ML!

Life SUCKS,
but death sucks even MORE.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 10:10 pm 
Greenhorn

Remember Lady Juse, Merlin said the Black Widow blade pulses evil, no matter who is wielding it.

Don't look behind you. By the time you look around, you'll
be dead.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 10:12 pm 
Commentator

mariofanman wrote:
Remember Lady Juse, Merlin said the Black Widow blade pulses evil, no matter who is wielding it.

that's why i theroized Merlin purifies it

Thanks ML!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 54 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next