The RichAlvarez Fan Forums

The Plumber Fans Return


It is currently Thu May 25, 2017 4:10 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]



Welcome
Welcome to <strong>Stupid Mario Bros Fan Forum.</strong>

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, <a href="/profile.php?mode=register">join our community today</a>!


Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 54 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Mr. L
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 6:00 pm 
Offline
Freelancer
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jul 13, 2008 11:28 pm
Posts: 2791
Location: Somewhere...
AdminAdam wrote:
StupidMarioFanChar wrote:
I didn't liked the name Mr. L... sounds kinda lame ( I am sorry Rich )

And I think it was better if Luigi's costume become black... Maybe it will... Ya know, when he gets darker... ( I dont think so
:( )

Oh he'll have a costume change.
Wii Master 64 wrote:
I think it would be cool for him to stay just the way he is, dress wise. Just because you get a new persona, doesn't mean you have to go change your clothes.

Yeah, it kinda does. He's dressed as Luigi when he's no longer Luigi; he's a different character. It's like if Rich didn't change outfits when he went from Mario to UPS to Merlin to Bob to The Darkness to Jim Houseman (not in that order). He's changing personas so he's changing outfits.
Sothe wrote:
I wonder what color Mr. L's beam sword will be.

He's not completely evil -At least, Luigi isn't- so maybe it'll change colors like the Nether Saber did in Season 3, instead of being perpetually black because of Nox Decious.

I'm pretty sure it will look like it did when Shadow Mario took it from Luigi, green with a black core. I don't think there are any new beam swords, just 6 (Mario's Blue, Wario's Red, Luigi's Green, Waluigi's Purple, The Black Widow Blade, and The Nether Saber) that change owners, and colors for that matter. Because Mr. L has a pure evil soul inside him I'm pretty sure there is no conflict like Wario had. But maybe Mr. L isn't truely evil and I just have my mind set on a fantastic White and Red VS Black and Green Beam Sword Epic.


In star wars episode 3, Anakin didn't immediately change clothes when he turned to the Dark Side, the only reason he did was because his life depended on it.

It appears to be time to bring out that old photo!


Attachments:
Luigi decious0000.JPG
Luigi decious0000.JPG [ 69.46 KiB | Viewed 1619 times ]

_________________
Long live Stupid Mario Bros.!
Image
www.userbarslist.com
Top
 Profile  
 
 
 Post subject: Re: Mr. L
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 9:38 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Fri Mar 14, 2008 9:04 pm
Posts: 2786
Location: The Timestream
Wii Master 64 wrote:
AdminAdam wrote:
Wii Master 64 wrote:
I think it would be cool for him to stay just the way he is, dress wise. Just because you get a new persona, doesn't mean you have to go change your clothes.

Yeah, it kinda does. He's dressed as Luigi when he's no longer Luigi; he's a different character. It's like if Rich didn't change outfits when he went from Mario to UPS to Merlin to Bob to The Darkness to Jim Houseman (not in that order). He's changing personas so he's changing outfits.
I'm pretty sure it will look like it did when Shadow Mario took it from Luigi, green with a black core. I don't think there are any new beam swords, just 6 (Mario's Blue, Wario's Red, Luigi's Green, Waluigi's Purple, The Black Widow Blade, and The Nether Saber) that change owners, and colors for that matter. Because Mr. L has a pure evil soul inside him I'm pretty sure there is no conflict like Wario had. But maybe Mr. L isn't truely evil and I just have my mind set on a fantastic White and Red VS Black and Green Beam Sword Epic.


In star wars episode 3, Anakin didn't immediately change clothes when he turned to the Dark Side, the only reason he did was because his life depended on it.

It appears to be time to bring out that old photo!

Your Star Wars refrences donnat work on me; I'm a Toydarian. Since the End of Episode I, Anakin's outfit kept changing darker as he slowly turned to the dark side. By Episode III, he was already in all black even before he ultimately pledged allegiance to the Sith. I know for a fact that Mr. L changes costumes, it's not debatable.

_________________
Image Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Mr. L
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 10:02 pm 
Offline
Role Player
User avatar

Joined: Tue Apr 21, 2009 6:23 pm
Posts: 766
Location: Ladoga, Indiana (Crawfordsville area)
Oh i remember that picture!!! most of the fans mostly Lenniefish and LadyJuse were messing with the colors of the sabors when the movie was announced....

good times

_________________
"Always Classy, a little bit nasty, and never trashy


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Mr. L
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 10:04 pm 
Offline
Commentator
User avatar

Joined: Sat Apr 11, 2009 4:10 pm
Posts: 1038
Location: Canada
nin10do2 wrote:
Oh i remember that picture!!! most of the fans mostly Lenniefish and LadyJuse were messing with the colors of the sabors when the movie was announced....

good times


actully me and Lennie theroized the moive....

pretty much all of our ideas are what Joss would do

_________________
I am a Starship Ranger! And I'm here to get the job done!

Image
Image
Thanks ML!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Mr. L
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 11:39 pm 
Offline
Mediate
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jun 03, 2009 9:09 pm
Posts: 484
Location: In a ditch, covered in petrol, on fire.
Lady Juse wrote:
nin10do2 wrote:
Oh i remember that picture!!! most of the fans mostly Lenniefish and LadyJuse were messing with the colors of the sabors when the movie was announced....

good times


actully me and Lennie theroized the moive....

pretty much all of our ideas are what Joss would do

Yay Joss Whedon!
Saber colors? All I remember doing is theorizing with Juse and making some fancy pictures.

_________________
They say I'm crazy, a study in imperfection.
Well I'm just trying to find a little affection.
Wouldn't you like that too?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Mr. L
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 7:46 am 
Offline
Creator
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 15, 2008 3:46 am
Posts: 1986
Location: The Mushroom kingdom
Lady Juse wrote:
nin10do2 wrote:
Oh i remember that picture!!! most of the fans mostly Lenniefish and LadyJuse were messing with the colors of the sabors when the movie was announced....

good times


actully me and Lennie theroized the moive....

pretty much all of our ideas are what Joss would do


If your saying I write like Joss Whedon I'll take that as a complement, He's one of my Favorite Writers/Directors. His shows were a huge inspiration for the way I write Stupid Mario.

Yes, Of course Mr.L Gets a new costume, But he couldn't just suddenly have it on when he changed. That would be dumb, he has to create it. But it won't look exactly like the costume in "Super paper Mario" because i thought it wouldn't look right in a real world scenario. Zorro Masks? No Thanks! Expect a "Shadow Mario" inspired Luigi Costume for Mr.L

And Mr. L has a Black/Green Saber, SO HA!!

Will Mario Have Wario's Red Saber? Well Mario's First Blue Saber was destroyed, so then he used Wario's Red Saber for his battles against Wario.
But if four Regular light sabers were almost not enough for Wario's semi-black powerful Nether Saber, then how would Mario Stand a chance against the New "Dark-Emerald Blade" (That's the official Name of Mr.L's Saber). Obviously He's gonna need something a bit more powerful, think about that.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Mr. L
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 8:27 am 
Offline
Forum Gamer
User avatar

Joined: Sat Aug 16, 2008 11:28 pm
Posts: 1775
Location: On the S.S. Titanic
Richalvarez wrote:
Lady Juse wrote:
actully me and Lennie theroized the moive....

pretty much all of our ideas are what Joss would do


If your saying I write like Joss Whedon I'll take that as a complement, He's one of my Favorite Writers/Directors. His shows were a huge inspiration for the way I write Stupid Mario.

Yes, Of course Mr.L Gets a new costume, But he couldn't just suddenly have it on when he changed. That would be dumb, he has to create it. But it won't look exactly like the costume in "Super paper Mario" because i thought it wouldn't look right in a real world scenario. Zorro Masks? No Thanks! Expect a "Shadow Mario" inspired Luigi Costume for Mr.L

And Mr. L has a Black/Green Saber, SO HA!!

Will Mario Have Wario's Red Saber? Well Mario's First Blue Saber was destroyed, so then he used Wario's Red Saber for his battles against Wario.
But if four Regular light sabers were almost not enough for Wario's semi-black powerful Nether Saber, then how would Mario Stand a chance against the New "Dark-Emerald Blade" (That's the official Name of Mr.L's Saber). Obviously He's gonna need something a bit more powerful, think about that.


Would this new Fire Mario suit make him more powerful?

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Mr. L
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 9:04 am 
Offline
Creator
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 15, 2008 3:46 am
Posts: 1986
Location: The Mushroom kingdom
Goombowser wrote:
Richalvarez wrote:
Lady Juse wrote:
actully me and Lennie theroized the moive....

pretty much all of our ideas are what Joss would do


If your saying I write like Joss Whedon I'll take that as a complement, He's one of my Favorite Writers/Directors. His shows were a huge inspiration for the way I write Stupid Mario.

Yes, Of course Mr.L Gets a new costume, But he couldn't just suddenly have it on when he changed. That would be dumb, he has to create it. But it won't look exactly like the costume in "Super paper Mario" because i thought it wouldn't look right in a real world scenario. Zorro Masks? No Thanks! Expect a "Shadow Mario" inspired Luigi Costume for Mr.L

And Mr. L has a Black/Green Saber, SO HA!!

Will Mario Have Wario's Red Saber? Well Mario's First Blue Saber was destroyed, so then he used Wario's Red Saber for his battles against Wario.
But if four Regular light sabers were almost not enough for Wario's semi-black powerful Nether Saber, then how would Mario Stand a chance against the New "Dark-Emerald Blade" (That's the official Name of Mr.L's Saber). Obviously He's gonna need something a bit more powerful, think about that.


Would this new Fire Mario suit make him more powerful?


Yes, but he needs a new weapon as well to compliment that strength. Hercules wouldn't use a wooden sword.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Mr. L
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 12:14 pm 
Offline
Role Player
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jul 06, 2009 8:30 am
Posts: 2045
Location: In my own secret place, hiding from the cold world.
Maybe he ll fight Mr. L first with Wario´s old saber, he loses and escapes, and then he will, maybe, borrow the Nether Saber from Wario???

_________________
Image

Image <-Thanks ML!

Image

Life SUCKS,
but death sucks even MORE.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Mr. L
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 5:38 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Fri Mar 14, 2008 9:04 pm
Posts: 2786
Location: The Timestream
Richalvarez wrote:
Yes, Of course Mr.L Gets a new costume, But he couldn't just suddenly have it on when he changed. That would be dumb, he has to create it. But it won't look exactly like the costume in "Super paper Mario" because i thought it wouldn't look right in a real world scenario. Zorro Masks? No Thanks! Expect a "Shadow Mario" inspired Luigi Costume for Mr.L

And Mr. L has a Black/Green Saber, SO HA!!

Will Mario Have Wario's Red Saber? Well Mario's First Blue Saber was destroyed, so then he used Wario's Red Saber for his battles against Wario.
But if four Regular light sabers were almost not enough for Wario's semi-black powerful Nether Saber, then how would Mario Stand a chance against the New "Dark-Emerald Blade" (That's the official Name of Mr.L's Saber). Obviously He's gonna need something a bit more powerful, think about that.

Yes, but he needs a new weapon as well to compliment that strength. Hercules wouldn't use a wooden sword.

I'd hate to call you out on something but I think you meant three regular lightsabers were not enough Wario's Nether Saber (Mario's, Luigi's, and Waluigi's).

There are a lot of open ends with the whole beam sword complex. Mario's current one is useless against Mr. L. Waluigi's long gone probably with his. The Black Widow Blade along with The Nether Saber (unless it was left on the Battlefield) are in the possession of Wario who's more then likely either going to Merlin or with Snake to stop Liquid. Luigi's was either left on the Battlefield or upgraded to Mr. L's new one. So that leaves no sabers that already exists unless Mario's gets upgraded or Wario took the Black Widow Blade [and the Nether Saber] to Merlin, Mario went to Merlin, Merlin did some magic or something, and created a new saber out of the 2 or 3.

You say that Mr. L's new saber, the Dark Emerald Blade, is black and green however you don't specify what color the glow is and what color the core is. I'd think that whatever Beam Sword Fire Mario fights with would match his outfit. So my best guess is The Dark Emerald Blade will have a black glow and a green core while Mario will wield a new saber (or his old one, upgraded) with a white glow and red core.

_________________
Image Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Mr. L
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 5:57 pm 
Offline
Freelancer
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jul 13, 2008 11:28 pm
Posts: 2791
Location: Somewhere...
I could agree with that about Mario's saber. Well, I didn't expect Mr. L to have another powerful saber, I just thought he would use the one that Dark Mario threw out onto the Battlefield. Oh well, this could be a good sign though, because that could possibly mean that Luigi isn't completely consumed by Nox because the core is green. This means he could be having a war on the inside against Decious's full control. But like I said, it's only possible, Rich may have another explanation.

Also, Adam, how do you find these things out, like if they will have a costume change? Do you get a like a preview of the episode or something? I've been noticing these kind-of things since season 3 came out, you pretty much were saying everything that's going to happen, almost spot on. I think Rich is telling you what's going on behind the scenes, before they happen. *does inquiring face*

_________________
Long live Stupid Mario Bros.!
Image
www.userbarslist.com


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Mr. L
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 7:53 pm 
Offline
Mediate
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jun 03, 2009 9:09 pm
Posts: 484
Location: In a ditch, covered in petrol, on fire.
Richalvarez wrote:

If your saying I write like Joss Whedon I'll take that as a complement, He's one of my Favorite Writers/Directors. His shows were a huge inspiration for the way I write Stupid Mario.

Yes, Of course Mr.L Gets a new costume, But he couldn't just suddenly have it on when he changed. That would be dumb, he has to create it. But it won't look exactly like the costume in "Super paper Mario" because i thought it wouldn't look right in a real world scenario. Zorro Masks? No Thanks! Expect a "Shadow Mario" inspired Luigi Costume for Mr.L

And Mr. L has a Black/Green Saber, SO HA!!

Will Mario Have Wario's Red Saber? Well Mario's First Blue Saber was destroyed, so then he used Wario's Red Saber for his battles against Wario.
But if four Regular light sabers were almost not enough for Wario's semi-black powerful Nether Saber, then how would Mario Stand a chance against the New "Dark-Emerald Blade" (That's the official Name of Mr.L's Saber). Obviously He's gonna need something a bit more powerful, think about that.


Joss Whedon is a good person to be inspired by you filthy spoiler, you :D. Well... except maybe for his tendency to kill off anyone for dramatic effect.
Seriously. While making Dr. Horrible one of his brothers made a casual suggestion of killing someone and Joss went. "Okay! let's kill Penny!"

This talk of the beam saber thingies has lead my thoughts to think that someone is going to get corrupted by the Widow Blade. After all Merlin basically said "Beware! This thing will mess you up big time!"
Also, would it be possible Wario's indecision about being good or evil would weaken the Nether Saber. Surely someone with a set alliance wielding the saber effect it's power level in a way? If not I'll just say someone who is under mental duress is more likely to lose even if they have an incredibly powerful weapon.

_________________
They say I'm crazy, a study in imperfection.
Well I'm just trying to find a little affection.
Wouldn't you like that too?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Mr. L
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 9:44 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Fri Mar 14, 2008 9:04 pm
Posts: 2786
Location: The Timestream
Wii Master 64 wrote:
Also, Adam, how do you find these things out, like if they will have a costume change? Do you get a like a preview of the episode or something? I've been noticing these kind-of things since season 3 came out, you pretty much were saying everything that's going to happen, almost spot on. I think Rich is telling you what's going on behind the scenes, before they happen. *does inquiring face*

Trust me on two things. If Rich did fill me in on what was going to happen, one, I would let you know, two, I would be much more mysterious about my predictions.

I try to live up to my claim to be the biggest Stupid Mario Brothers Fan. I analyze every episode and make educated predictions about what happens. I've got good reasoning skills as well as I possible gift of premonition which make a deadly combination for predicting StMB events.

Even if Rich did offer to show me a preview for the episode I would more then likely turn it down because I don't like things to be spoiled. I was positive about Mr. L's costume change because when Rich and Chris went to a Sac Con, Rich wore his Shadow Mario outfit while you didn't see what Chris was wearing at all. One fan that was there took a video of what christ was wearing and everyone on the forums started to speculate. I didn't see his outfit becuase I don't want to be spoiled but I knew that it was what Luigi looked like when Nox possess him.

_________________
Image Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Mr. L
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 10:27 pm 
Offline
Commentator
User avatar

Joined: Mon Aug 18, 2008 11:36 pm
Posts: 1204
Location: N/A
Will Mario Have Wario's Red Saber? Well Mario's First Blue Saber was destroyed, so then he used Wario's Red Saber for his battles against Wario.
But if four Regular light sabers were almost not enough for Wario's semi-black powerful Nether Saber, then how would Mario Stand a chance against the New "Dark-Emerald Blade" (That's the official Name of Mr.L's Saber). Obviously He's gonna need something a bit more powerful, think about that.[/quote]

Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't the reason why three sabers were needed was because the nether saber was the most powerful saber of all? I know the "Black Widow Blade" was a strong saber, but it seemed to me that it wasn't strong enough to need multiple sabers to take it down. Does the "Dark-Emerald Blade" have any specific powers that make it necessary to get a new more power blade?

Also, (and this is more for speculation, I don't expect this to get answered) if Wario has already defeated the one he was destined to defeat, is it possible he doesn't need the nether saber anymore, and he may give it to Mario to confront Mr. L? The nether saber still has the items from Decious's past, so perhaps it could be used to kill off the Decious side of Mr. L, returning Luigi back to normal.

_________________
Super Smash Brothers 4 - October 3rd(3DS)/Holiday 2014(Wii U). Currently up to a 37 (39 if you count each Mii Fighter as a separate character) Character Roster. Already past Melee, 3 (1 again if you count each Mii separate) below Brawl.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Mr. L
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 11:41 pm 
Offline
Middling
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 15, 2008 9:21 pm
Posts: 264
Location: Most likely in my bed.
It's likely Mario uses the Nether Saber to defeat Mr. L.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 54 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
suspicion-preferred