The RichAlvarez Fan Forums

The Plumber Fans Return

It is currently Thu Apr 27, 2017 6:53 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Welcome
Welcome to <strong>Stupid Mario Bros Fan Forum.</strong>

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, <a href="/profile.php?mode=register">join our community today</a>!

Do you like my idea for BTTF Part IV?
Yes 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
No 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Total votes : 0
 Post subject: MJ is going to write BTTF Part IV!
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 5:37 am 
Newcomer

Yo!

I've been thinking about writing BTTF IV.

There are lots of teaser trailer of BTTF IV on YT, but there are fan made.

You might be asking to yourself; "Are they going to do a BTTF IV?" The answer is hell no! The main reason is Michael J. Fox. Michael J. Fox has Parkinson's disease and IF he is going to be in BTTF IV, you might say moving around a lot, twitching, and etc. Michael J. Fox is an excellent actor no matter what.

When I am writing this, I realize that there will be no Doc Brown. You are going to ask me; "Why is there in Doc Brown? Doc Brown is da bomb!" Well, the main reason is that Doc will be really old because he we born in 1920, so he would be 88 years old. Now you are also going to say that "Doc Brown was in 2015 and he was 95, so why can't he be in 2008?"
Well, this is going to be an completely different timeline from BTTF Part II.

I was thinking about Clara, Doc's wife, now she is younger than Doc. Remember that she was born in 18th century (1855), the thing I did add 100 years to when she was born and assumed that she was born 1955 because the whole family moved in 19th century and 20th century. So she will be 53 years old. I did the same thing with their kids, Jules and Verne. So that means that Jules will be 22 years old and Verne will be 20 years old. So that means that I am going to put Clara, Jules, and Verne Brown in the script.

Like I said before, Michael J. Fox might not play Marty McFly, but I might have to find someone else to play Marty McFly. I am also thinking about putting his girlfriend/soon to be wife, Jennifer in the script as well because Marty and Jennifer were born in 1968 and they will be 40 years old.

I am taking the old characters from the previous BTTF films and figuring out how old they would be in 2008 because It is set in 2008.

BTW, Jules and Verne Brown are going to completely new characters in this script. The last time you saw them was at the end of BTTF III, but you are going to say "But, I saw them in the Back to the Future cartoon!" Well, I am not going to base them off the cartoon, they will be complelely new characters.

Actually, here is some sad news about what I am going to do in BTTF IV for Doc Brown. He is going to die or he is dead.

So besides Marty, Jennifer, Clara, Jules, and Verne for returning characters in my script of BTTF IV, I am going to add 2 new characters, they will be Marty and Jennifer's kids; Max McFly who is 16 years old and has his driver's license, but no car (Hint Hint :wink: ) and Britney "Misty" McFly who is 14 years old an just loves her older bro, Max!

NOTE: These are my IDEAS for writing the script for BTTF Part IV.

Here is the fun part. This is what I think the plot should be like:

Since Doc Brown is dead, Jules is the smartest in the family. Since the Delorean Time Machine was destroyed in Part III, Jules actually build a modern version on the Delorean Time Machine. Verne is like the cool kid and party dude. (The Delorean is my favorite car and everybody loves the Delorean.)

Meanwhile, Max is still looking for the perfect car for him to drive and impress the ladies at his school.

So, later on, Max visits Jules & Verne. Max tells Jules that he still looking for a car to drive. So Jules tells Max to meet him at Lone Pine Mall at 2:55 AM tomorrow. So, Max comes. (Max is just like his father, Marty.) Well, maybe you know what is going to happen. Jules is going to show Max the Delorean Time Machine just like the orginal scene from the first BTTF.

Jules tells Max that it is a Time Machine and it is based from his dad's orginal Time Machine. Instead of Plutoium, it is powered by The Mr. Fusion Home Energy Reactor (as seen at the end of BTTF and at the beginning of BTTF Part II). Jules went into the future and got the Mr. Fusion and Jules got the hover conversion on it, but there is a switch to turn it on. Jules doesn't tell Max about that because Max use it too much. So the switch is hidden until Jules is ready to tell Max about it.

So the next day, Max visits Jules and asks if he can take the Delorean to school. So Jules let him take it to school. So, Max is driving around in the Delorean and all the chicks are digging it. Instantly, Max becomes a cool and popular because of the Delorean.

Max has a crush on a smokin' hot babe named Roxanne. So Max asks her out to lunch and says yes. So Max shows Roxanne the Delorean and drives to an In 'N Out that opened up in Hill Valley about 4 years ago to eat there for lunch.

After lunch, Max bumps into a group of Seniors and they want to race with Max. So Max agrees to race against them with Roxanne. So they race. Max goes fast at first to 60 and the Seniors are right behind them, so Max says "Let's see you bastards do 90!" So Max pumps the pedal and it hits 88 Miles per hour and goes back in time.

I am still thinking about when Max and Roxanne go back to. It is either the 70's or the 80's. If you have ideas when they should go back to, just tell me.

Well, that is all I have so far for BTTF Part IV that I am going to write a script for eventually.

Last, once I finish this script, I am going to try to make a movie, but I need a director for the film. (Hint Hint :wink:, Richie, If you are interested someday in the future to direct BTTF IV, call me. I realize that you want to direct a Super Mario Movie, but I think you are just amazing.)

I hope you liked this long ass forum post.

P.S I am typing this at 3 in the morning.

Peace Out, Dudes!

~MJ

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 7:38 pm 
Site Admin

Well some of these Ideas are good but some I just have to comment on.

If you were to make a movie titled Back to the Future and it not have either Marty or Doc Brown as a semi main character, then you're off your rocker. Those two are what make back to the Future, Back to the Future.

Also, Doc had surgery done on him in the future that had many years added to his life, he wouldn't be that old physcially.

But if you ask me, I'd like to see some version of a BTTF IV movie, if not on a theatre scale then fan made. I've heard some concepts (including this one) but I think it's lacking some very vital themes that I'd like to see in a IVth movie. So, here's how I'd write it.

The year is 2015. Marty McFly Jr. leads an ordinary life simmilar to his father or grandfather, that's up for discussion. He doesn't look exactly like his father, because of the whole alternate future concept in Part III. His father Marty McFly is played by Michael J. Fox, a role he's capable of playing, he won't have to do much physcal.

One night a time traveling train warps in front of his house. The two driving the train are none other than the two teen sons of Doc Brown, Verne and Jules. Thier father is stuck in some situation in the past and they need the help of his good friend Marty McFly.

Unfortunatley, the two made a miscalculation and are in the year 2015 instead of 1985. So they quickly abduct Marty Jr. into the time machine thinking he's Marty from 1985. Once they arrive in the past they learn they got the wrong kid but it's too late for them to go back due to something. So Marty Jr. has to help these two find thier father and face some important event in the past.

My idea has alot of holes in it as of now but I think it's be the perfect way to make use of thier resources and pull of an interesting story.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 8:09 pm 
Veteran

^ Man, you both can type alot. i can never type that much unless it really important.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 5:27 pm 
Newcomer

AdminAdam wrote:
Well some of these Ideas are good but some I just have to comment on.

If you were to make a movie titled Back to the Future and it not have either Marty or Doc Brown as a semi main character, then you're off your rocker. Those two are what make back to the Future, Back to the Future.

Also, Doc had surgery done on him in the future that had many years added to his life, he wouldn't be that old physcially.

But if you ask me, I'd like to see some version of a BTTF IV movie, if not on a theatre scale then fan made. I've heard some concepts (including this one) but I think it's lacking some very vital themes that I'd like to see in a IVth movie. So, here's how I'd write it.

The year is 2015. Marty McFly Jr. leads an ordinary life simmilar to his father or grandfather, that's up for discussion. He doesn't look exactly like his father, because of the whole alternate future concept in Part III. His father Marty McFly is played by Michael J. Fox, a role he's capable of playing, he won't have to do much physcal.

One night a time traveling train warps in front of his house. The two driving the train are none other than the two teen sons of Doc Brown, Verne and Jules. Thier father is stuck in some situation in the past and they need the help of his good friend Marty McFly.

Unfortunatley, the two made a miscalculation and are in the year 2015 instead of 1985. So they quickly abduct Marty Jr. into the time machine thinking he's Marty from 1985. Once they arrive in the past they learn they got the wrong kid but it's too late for them to go back due to something. So Marty Jr. has to help these two find thier father and face some important event in the past.

My idea has alot of holes in it as of now but I think it's be the perfect way to make use of thier resources and pull of an interesting story.

Hey Adam,

Well, that is a good idea, but the thing is that all the stuff I wrote came off my head, it wasn't on paper, so I didn't write it down yet. Like I said before it is an IDEA. I just want to write and make a BTTF Part IV someday. When I do figure what the story is gonna be, I will post in the forum.

Second of all, I realize that Doc had surgery to make him look older. All of these are ideas, I might put Doc and Marty in it somehow. If anybody else is willing to give me some ideas or your thoughts about me writing BTTF Part IV, just tell me.

Peace!

~MJ