The RichAlvarez Fan Forums

The Plumber Fans Return

It is currently Tue May 30, 2017 7:06 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Welcome
Welcome to <strong>Stupid Mario Bros Fan Forum.</strong>

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, <a href="/profile.php?mode=register">join our community today</a>!

Post subject: Metroid RPG (RP)
PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 12:19 pm 
Commentator

I'll let someone else start, because I'm low on time.

Report this post

Post subject: Re: Metroid RPG (RP)
PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 4:30 pm 
Freelancer

*After the Phazon was stopped with the defeat of Dark Samus, the galaxy was in peace. But the work of the Space Pirates were still going. The Galactic Federation called every bounty hunter that was available to the Head Quarters to brief them on what is going on. Among the bounty hunters was Samus Aran, the bounty hunter that stopped every threat to the galaxy*
Galactic Federation Commander: Welcome to the briefing center, bounty hunters. We have gotten word that the Space Pirates have taken base on the planet Tallon IV. This planet was the start of the Phazon infestation that was started by Dark Samus. All Phazon has dissolved from existence on all planets it went to. The Pirates are transporting unknown technology to Tallon IV for unknown reasons. According to the Soldier that snuck on board, some of the technology used to power up Samus' suit. Some of them even looked like those power ups, but looks like it was made by some other alien race. We have no idea what it was. Also, they are trying to propagate new Metroids. Some eggs were found on the ship. What ever there plan is involves creating new Metroids. Samus has the weapon to take out the Metroids in there most powerful forms. Tell these other bounty hunters how to handle Metroids, Samus.
*Samus stood up*
Samus: Metroids are very dangerous. They latch on their prey and drains all the life energy out of them. They can not survive in the cold. Ice based weapons can freeze them. Once frozen, use explosives to destroy them. But be careful, once they latch on, turning into a ball and use a ball to get them off, which would be a problem for all of you since no one but me can turn into a ball. So once you spot one, freeze it.
Commander: Samus is already to go as you can see. She was on her way to find another bounty, right Samus.
Samus: Yes.
*Just then, a beam came out of nowhere and hit Samus. Her suit powers down to the weakest form. No Morph Ball, Missles, heat and gravity resistance, Grapple Beam, Ice, Wave, Plasma Beams, or Charge Beam. She was in her standard Power Suit with only the Power Beam as her main weapon*
?????: I guess now you have no chance to fight a Metroid now.
Commander: Who are you?
*A bounty hunter comes out. In his left hand was a gun that just fell apart. His suit was white and green with a big star on the chest. The suit looked as if it was mimicking Samus' suit*
?????: I am Allen Matlure. I used a very useful, but no longer existing gun called the EMP blaster. I depowered her suit so I can have a far challenge.
Commander: This is no contest. You all should work together!
Allen: The other bounty hunters don't need to participate in this contest. It is for me and Samus. I know what the other power up technology the Pirates have. They are power ups for my Star Suit.
Samus: Why do you want to challenge me?
Allen: You don't know about the Chozos' rivalry?
Samus: What rivalry?
Allen: The Chozos had rivals called the Grazos. The Grazos believed the technology should be used for war, where the Chozos believed it shouldn't. I was raised by the Grazos after my home was destroyed by those Pirates. I was given their blood and this suit. We are destine to settle this rivalry once and for all. So before we fight each other, I challenge you to a contest. Collect all the power ups to the suit and fight at our most powerful potential. We will see which side will prevail.
*Allen heads off to go to Tallon IV. Samus goes on to catch up*

Report this post

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 6:10 pm 
Commentator

Meanwhile, on Tallon IV...

Sa'xara Linjeia was conducting some research in Magmoor Caverns, investigating the effects of Phazon when it was exposed to extreme heat. She sighed when her research showed no decent results.

Sa'xara: Maybe I should have left with the other Chozo... no... I have to keep going.

She decided to take a break from her research and sat beside a lava waterfall, her mind lost in thought. In fact she was so distracted she failed to notice two Space Pirates sneaking up behind her and dragging her away.

Sa'xara: What are you doing?!
Space Pirate 1: So not all the Chozo left... well, let's see what you know...
Space Pirate 2: Let's hope you'll be a little more cooperative around Ridley.
Sa'xara: Let me go!!!

She struggled against the two Space Pirates but they did not let her go. Sa'xara was kidnapped to Ridley's lair...

Report this post

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 9:31 pm 
Freelancer

*Above Tallon IV, Samus arrives at a Space Pirate Station floating above the planet. She gets out of her ship and spots another ship there. She goes in and finds all the Pirates dead. She goes in the next room and finds Allen standing at a tube with two Metroid eggs*
Allen: You are late. You should have a faster ship.
Samus: Look, I do not want to make a battle against the Space Pirates a contest. I lost my family to the Pirates as well. My home was attacked like yours.
Allen: Then the Chozos took you in, gave you their blood, and that suit. I know. You are such a woman. Fighting the Pirates, but you won't take my challenge. I once knew a three year old girl that did the same. Want to explore, but never want to take any of my challenges.
Samus: Funny. I knew a boy that was two years older than me that always wanted to have competitions.
*The eggs hatched. Two Metroids spots them and tries to head to them*
Allen: Disgusting little things. Just wish I had my Ice Star equipped to freeze these things.
Samus: Ice Star?
Allen: It is like your beam. A beam that forms into a shape of a star. Alot of my unequipped abilities have some form of star on it and mix with the word. Missles, Missars. Bombs, Stombs.
Samus: Interesting. Your abilities are like mine. *Looks at the Metroids* These Metroids reminds me of the one that hatched on SR388. It circled me like a confused child. It thought I was it's mother.
Allen: You here that?
Samus: Hear what?
*They stopped talking and listen. A shadow moved past the Metroids. The lights came on and there was Ridley*
Samus: Ridley?!
*Samus memories flashed through her mind*
Allen: Ridley! I have found you at last! You will pay for taking everyone I knew away from me!
*Allen starts shooting like crazy at Ridley. Ridley grabs the Metroids and escaped. The self destruct activates*
Allen: Well. I guess the contest begins.
Samus: How is Ridley alive?
Allen: You thing Ridley is a one and only one creature? He has clones made incase he dies. Like the one you saw on the Bottle Ship.
*Allen heads off and left the station, with Samus following him. Both of them heads off to Tallon IV*

Report this post

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 5:21 pm 
Commentator

At Ridley's lair...

The two Space Pirates thrust Sa'xara, who is tied up and gagged, in front of their commander, who would then report to Ridley.

Commander: So you managed to capture a stray Chozo?
Space Pirate 1: That is correct, Commander.
Commander: Excellent. This one will help us figure out how to translate the Chozo script.

From within her bonds, Sa'xara shook her head violently. She could quite easily read the less-than-sincere intentions from the Space Pirates' actions.

Space Pirate 2: *aside* Are you sure she will help us?
Space Pirate 1: She has no choice. If she refuses, we will torture her.
Commander: And that would be a shame, wouldn't it? To have to waste this Chozo's life if she refuses to help us?
Space Pirate 1: I wouldn't say that, Commander. The Chozo are nothing to us, except to provide for our means. They sealed the Phazon from us.
Commander: Indeed. But this Chozo seems... different.

The two Space Pirates removed the gag from Sa'xara. She regarded all three of them with wide eyes.

Sa'xara: You're terrible... all of you! The Chozo would never provide for scum like you!
Commander: You are in no position to question our means, little Chozo girl.
Sa'xara: Do you even know who I am?! I am Sa'xara Linjeia, Queen of the Chozo civilisation!
Space Pirate 1: *aside* A Queen of a mostly dead civilisation? She's just toying with us.
Space Pirate 2: Maybe, but she should be able to help us obtain the Phazon.
Commander: *to Sa'xara* Now... you will assist US, and only us.
Sa'xara: I refuse!
Commander: Very well. You will pay for your arrogance.

The Space Pirate Commander sent the other two Space Pirates to take Sa'xara away to a high-security cell, whilst the Commander himself went to report to Ridley with the fact that the Space Pirates had managed to capture one of the Chozo...

Report this post

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 10:58 pm 
Freelancer

*On the main land, Allen's ship arrives*
Computer: We have arrived. Sensors are detecting Missar power up in the Chozo Ruins, along with the Morph Star, Stomb, Charge Star, and Vaira Star are also in there.
Allen: Very good computer. Tell me, what about Samus' power-ups?
Computer: Her power ups are in the same location as yours. Tell me, why do you show interest in her?
Allen: I am not interest in her. It is fate that has been seen by the Grazos. Me and her are destine to battle each other today.
Computer: Alright, but how do you know it is her?
Allen: She is the one that knows how to take out the Metroids.
*Allen gets out and heads to collect his power ups. Samus just arrived*
Samus: He mentioned my encounter with Ridley on the Bottle Ship. Is Ridley prepared for death. It would explain why they have those Meta-Ridleys holding organic parts in it. I better find my power ups so I can face Riddley and Allen.
*Samus leaves and heads off to find her power ups*

Report this post

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 3:30 pm 
Commentator

Sa'xara paced around her cell, unsure as to what to do. She could only hope that someone would come for her... to rescue her, but she knew that was a long shot.

Report this post

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 5:16 pm 
Freelancer

*Samus catches up to Allen, only to see a monster guarding the Missles power up. Samus scanned the monster*
Samus: It is a Mega-Zoomer. Larger than a regular Zoomer. It's weak spot is behind it.
Allen: Well, let's get go. See which one of us can kill it.
*Allen goes around shooting it to find the weak spot. Every shot bounces off of the large Zoomer. Samus shoots at it from her position while it is distracted by Allen. After a few shots, the Zoomer dies*
Allen: How did you find the weak spot?
Samus: It was facing us already. You kept it distracted for me.
*They both grab their power up. They both could shoot missles now*
Computer: Sir, the Morphstar is not far from your location. Becareful, Space Pirates are near the power up. Approach with caution.
Allen: Thanks computer. I guess that....Hey! Where did you go?!
*Samus went ahead to the location of the Morphball, which is the same location of the Morphstar*
Allen: Good, she can take out the pirates and I can get the item the easy way. Sneak in and take it.
*Allen chased after her slowly. By the time he got there, all the Pirates were dead. Samus grabs the Morphball*
Allen: You took out all the pirates in here out?!
Samus: Missles helps you know.
*Allen grabs the Morphstar*
Computer: Stombs are located above your location.
Allen: Thank you computer.
Samus: There is a path that goes around the place up. I guess you will be following me up.
*Allen turned into a ball with stars on two sides. He rolled over to a wall that the path Samus found goes behind and starts to roll up the wall. The two stars acted like picks, putting holes all the way up. He rolled over the ledge and turned back to normal*
Allen: The good thing about the Morphstar, it has the Spiderstar function built in! Sucks to be you!
Samus: Cheater!
Allen: Sorry, but I am one bounty you can't beat!
*Allen heads into the next room. Samus turns into a ball and rolls through the path all the way around the cylindrical room*

Report this post

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 1:05 pm 
Commentator

Sa'xara looked around her cell, but she was well and truly trapped. Then two Space Pirates pulled her from her cell and threw her into a communications room.

Sa'xara: Wh-what?
Space Pirate 1: Well, you can talk to our commanders from there, you seem pretty lonely.

Hesitation. Then the Space Pirates left. Sa'xara waited until they had gone, then she quickly tuned the communications device so that she could speak with Samus Aran. She remembered her well, and how she was a talented warrior.

She sent her message: Samus, this is Sa'xara Linjeia of the Chozo. I'm currently being held in Ridley's lair and I need help! Please, if you're not too busy, save me!

She only just cut the connection in time before a Space Pirate dragged her back to the cell.

Report this post

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 8:50 pm 
Freelancer

*Samus received the message*
Samus: I can't face Ridley at this strength. I need more of my power ups to fight him. Allen's contest could end her life. I need to send a message to the Galactic Federation to send other bounty hunters to keep the Pirates busy until I can get there.
*Samus sent a message to Galactic Federation. She found Allen fighting a Space Pirates mechanical trap*
Samus: Having trouble?
Allen: No. Scanned it to see about it. It's a Pirate construction bot. The power core is on it's back. Got one more hit to finish it off.
*Samus runs around and fired a Missle at the core. The robot explodes. A door opens up to reveal the bombs. They both grab their power up*
Allen: I weakened it for you.
Samus: Look. We need to work together to stop these pirates. The queen of the Chozos is held in prison in Ridley's lair. We know Ridley headed here on Tallon IV.
Computer: The charge star is over two rooms to the left. Path charted out.
Allen: Got it. So one Chozo remains alive. I guess I can take her out.
Samus: I won't allow it!
*Samus aims her arm cannon at Allen*
Allen: Are you willing to fight me after Ridley is taken out in place for her.
Samus: If it means for her safety, then yes.
Allen: Good. The battle field is at the entrance where the Metroid Prime was located. Fully powered up and ready to fight. I'll help you out, for now.
*Allen headed to the next power up*

Report this post

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 12:22 pm 
Commentator

Sa'xara stayed huddled in one corner of her cell, hoping and praying that Samus had got her message. If she had, then she knew for certain that she would be rescued. As for what she could do, all that she could do... was sit... and wait.

Report this post

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 4:59 pm 
Freelancer

*Samus and Allen made it to the charge beam power up. A gang of pirates were there guarding the place*
Allen: Four pirates. Two for me and two for you.
Samus: Sounds good to me.
*They both attacked the pirates and took them out. Two pillars comes up and the charge beam and charge star was on them. They both grabbed their power up*
Computer: The Viara Star is in the next room across from you.
Allen: Funny. The room is on the other side of lava.
Samus: But that center path is available. I just need the high jump boots to get there.
Allen: I can get across myself.
*Allen turn into a ball and used the Spiderstar to get across by using the wall*
Samus: As I have said, cheater!
Allen: I guess this is where we split up!
*Allen went through and Samus heads back to the ships to find the high jump boots*

Report this post

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:10 am 
Commentator

It had been some time since the message was sent. Sa'xara paced around her cell in frustration, then a Space Pirate dragged her back into the communications room.

Once he had left, Sa'xara hurriedly sent another message to Samus.

The message read: Please, Samus! I, Sa'xara Linjeia of the Chozo, need help immediately! I don't know if I can hold on, but I know that soon Ridley will---

The connection was severed. Now Sa'xara had no more lifelines. The Space Pirates had cut her only means of communication. She was dragged back to another cell and chained to the wall.

Report this post

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:23 am 
Freelancer

*Samus has collected the space jump boots an hurried to get the Viara Suit. She found a large creature was dead and Allen's suit has changed. His suit had two more stars, one on each shoulder*
Allen: Let me tell you something. This monster was tough to kill.
Samus: You took Kraid down!
Allen: Kraid? That giant monster. Yes.
Computer: Ice star is located in Magmoor sector, along with super Missar, Grapple Star, and Star Wings.
Allen: Magmoor caverns it is then. I'll be seeing you around, Samus.
*Samus grabs the Viara Suit and heads to Magmoor caverns. There she found new creatures were there. Not far into the caverns, she saw the Ice Beam. She grabs it and saw pirates already taken out. Then a pirate she never saw before, frozen in ice. Allen has been here already. She hurried to catch up and found him fighting the pirates. In a case was the space jump boots and a set of wings*
Samus: Allen, you having trouble?
Allen: No. But I intercepted a transmission for you. It wasn't completed but it was made for you. We definitely need to get to our fullest if we are going to save your queen. But these pirates are giving alot of trouble for me right now. How about a hand.
*Samus starts clapping for Allen*
Allen: Oh ha ha. Very funny.
*Samus scanned the pirates and saw that these new pirates are new experiments. They are trying to fuse Metroid traits to pirates DNA*
Samus: That's why they been propagating new Metroids. They are fusing Metroid traits to their DNA. Use the ice beam.
They start shooting and freezing each pirate in the room and shoot Missles to destroy them. After the pirates were destroyed, they grabbed the power ups*

Report this post

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 12:03 pm 
Commentator

Sa'xara struggled vainly against the chains, her hope fading to almost nothing. All she could do was wait and hope that Samus would come. Tears welled in her eyes and she began to cry.

Something slapped against the bars of the cell.

"Shut up in there!" yelled a Space Pirate guard. Sa'xara bit her lip and swallowed. She couldn't help it.

"I-I'm sorry..." she mumbled.

Report this post