The RichAlvarez Fan Forums

The Plumber Fans Return

It is currently Tue Jun 27, 2017 6:22 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Welcome
Welcome to <strong>Stupid Mario Bros Fan Forum.</strong>

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, <a href="/profile.php?mode=register">join our community today</a>!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 53 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: Metroid RPG (RP)
PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 3:21 am 
Commentator

The five of them hurried to the ship, but they were stopped by Space Pirates.

"FREEZE!" one ordered, pointing a gun at them. Another snatched the frozen Drenzor from Jim and Phil.

"What are you doing?!" Sa'xara demanded.

"So you think you can kidnap our kind do you?" the Space Pirate sneered in reply.

"Sa'xara, get down!" the soldier ordered. Sa'xara did so, then the corridor was filled with gunfire and zapping.

Report this post

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 6:06 pm 
Freelancer

*Allen saw the fight going on, but instead of going to help, he continued his way. More of the soldiers came to help. Samus saw the fighting going on and fired two super missles and knocked the two pirates down. With the pirates dead, the soldiers grab Drenzor and continue to return to their ship. Samus continues to the crater. Samus enters the area to go in. There was Allen, waiting for her*
Allen: You took your time. I guess Ridley gave you more trouble than I thought. Or you stop to help fight those pirates off. They weren't far from their ship. Just two more miles till they reached it.
Samus: I don't have time to fool with you. I got to get in.
Allen: You are not backing out now. We had a deal. Work together till she was safe, then we have our dual here. What? You chicken?
Samus: What?
*Allen calling her chicken made her remember the boy that always wanted to race her when she was a little girl*
Allen: You heard me! Are you chicken?
Samus: You asked for it.
*They start shooting their beams at each other, both side colliding each shot with the other. They then started to shoot missles, same results as the beam. Samus starts to jump and used the screw attack at him. Allen counters with his star wings and the shock shield. They bounce back as if they hit a wall. Allen goes up and starts shooting again. Samus counters and used the grapple beam to pull him down. They bot go into a ball and dropped a power bomb at the same time. Both bombs explodes and knocks them both back. Their energy tanks went down to 1. Samus and Allen got up and concentrate to recover three energy tanks*
Samus: This battle is pointless. If we keep this up, we would just destroy each other! We are evenly matched.
Allen: So? I will prove the Grazo's idea and end the Chozo's champion. The Grazos came too late to help. But the Chozos, they could have done something to protect my home from getting destroyed. Maybe...Maybe she would still be here.
Samus: The girl from your childhood. The three year old.
Allen: I was only five. She was my best friend. If things was different, she could have been beautiful. Long blonde hair, blue eyes, strong and determinant.
*Samus was stunned. The girl Allen was talking about was her. She wondered if he was the boy she remembers*
Samus: The girl you think would have looked like by now, that sounds like me.
Allen: What? You can't be her.
*Samus deactivates her armor. Allen was stunned to see Samus in her Zero Suit. She was exactly as he described*
Allen: It can't be. It's you. Samus Aran. The little girl I remembered.
*Allen deactivates his armor to his zero suit. A green jump suit with a small stun gun on his side. His hair was brown and green eyes. Samus knew he was the same boy that she remembers*
Samus: You are the boy I remembered.
Allen: We both survived and raised by one side of a rivalry.
*They both reactivate their armor*
Allen: This contest is over. It is pointless.
Samus: Allen, help me out. The two Metroids we saw are down there. This crater is holding a rebuilt Mother Brain. I fought it twice and almost lost my life once to it. We have the only weapons to finish the Metroids off and stop Mother Brain from it's goal of using them to take over the Galactic Federation.
Allen: I can't let those Metroids go free. I will help you, Samus.
*They both took the stones they collected and enter the crater*

Report this post

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 12:00 pm 
Commentator

They all made it to the ship - Jim, Phil, the soldier, Sa'xara and Drenzor. They were visibly shaken by the events.

"Well at least we made it." the soldier said with a smile.

"Yes, we did." Sa'xara agreed. She looked across at Drenzor, and he was starting to thaw out.

"That Pirate risked an awful lot to help you, Sa'xara." Jim said.

"I know," Sa'xara agreed, "but at least Drenzor is different from the others. Perhaps he could help us with our means."

Report this post

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 8:56 pm 
Freelancer

*Anthony got on the ship*
Anthony: Everyone is on board. Pilot, take off.
Pilot: Yes sir.
Sa'xara: Where is Samus?
Anthony: She's gone to fight Mother Brain.
Sa'xara: But Mother Brain was destroyed along with Zebes. I heard some of the pirates talking about that.
Anthony: Turns out that Mother Brain is rebuilt on this planet. Where the crater used to sit is it's location.
Sa'xara: Mother Brain would be connected to the whole planet. When Samus destroys it, the planet is going to go as well.
Anthony: We are heading to Galactic Federation HQ. You can be a representative for the Chozo in the council. As for Drenzor, he will be taken in and questioned about the pirates other plans. Maybe the location of where they are bringing Ridley back and where they are getting the Metroids.
*The Ship takes off. In the crater, Samus and Allen reaches the top floor*
Allen: This is a big place. Must been built throughout the planet.
Samus: If there are any Metroids, they should be here. Freeze, then missles.
Allen: I know. To tell the truth, this whole adventure on this planet is actually my first major bounty. I've just done small jobs like getting someone from one place to another.
Samus: I've been in the Galactic Federation army. So jobs like this is only natural to me.
*They start off, heading in deeper of the layer. Every Metroid that came out was frozen and destroyed. They gone into a room that had a bunch of creatures that were mummified*
Allen: Did those Metroids do this?
Samus: Not the ones we destroyed, but yes.
Allen: You know something I don't.
Samus: When I last destroyed Mother Brain, I found a Metroid infant. It was the last one left on SR388. It hatched right in front of me and thought I was it's mother.
?????: Skweeeeeeee!
*A giant Metroid comes out and grabs on Samus*
Allen: Samus!
*Allen starts shooting it. Each shot did nothing to it. Another giant Metroid comes out and latches on Allen. Allen turn into a ball and use stombs. None of the stombs work. Allen turns back to normal*
Allen: How did you survive this?
Samus: Just wait.
*Both of their energy went down to 1 and stopped. Both of the Metroids let go and runs off*
Allen: What just happened?
Samus: They recongize us as there mothers.
Allen: Wait, those were the babies that Ridley brought here?!
Samus: Let's recover so we can continue.
*They recover their energy and head onwards to Mother Brain's layer*

Report this post

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 7:16 am 
Commentator

"Is this going to assist anyone with taking out all of Ridley's forces, and dealing with Mother Brain?" Sa'xara asked.

"Don't worry," Anthony replied, "we have all this under control." Sa'xara looked across at Drenzor. He had thawed out and was shivering violently.

"Wh-wh-where a-a-are w-we?" he inquired through chattering teeth.

"We're heading for the Galactic Federation HQ." Anthony told him.

"Can you promise me something?" Sa'xara asked Anthony.

"What?"

"I want your word that Drenzor will be well-protected whilst we are there. If you or anyone else dares to hurt him, then I refuse to stand in council."

Anthony hesitated. "I'll try my best. But Drenzor, different as he is, he's still a Space Pirate, an enemy of the Galactic Federation. I will make it as clear as I can." Sa'xara was not compeltely satisfied by Anthony's words, but she merely nodded, then she grabbed a blanket from nearby and handed it to Drenzor so that he could warm up.

"Th-thanks, Sa'xara." he said.

"It's the least I can do, Drenzor." she replied.

Report this post

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 6:48 pm 
Freelancer

*Samus and Allen makes it to Mother Brain's area. They entered the room*
Samus: There's Mother Brain.
*At the far end of the room, Mother Brain was in a container*
Allen: A giant brain. Wow. That isn't threatening.
Samus: A computer with telepathic powers to control Metroids to do it's bidding not threatening enough for you?
Allen: I know it is a threat. Just don't look it.
*They head closer to it. When near, Mother Brain opened it's one eye. The security system activates. Samus and Allen used their missles to break the glass around it. They then start shooting it in the eye. After a few shots, Mother Brain was blown off the platform. Samus and Allen chased it. The wall closed behind them. Mother Brain pulled it's new body out of the ground*
Allen: Okay. Now it looks threatening.
*Samus and Allen starts shooting every missles and super missles at it. Mother Brain started to charge a beam in it's eye. After it was charged, Mother Brain fired it at both Samus and Allen, knocking them back to the wall. Their energy dropped down to 1. They were down on one knee*
Allen: I can't get up. I feel like my energy was zapped out of me.
Samus: That was a Hyper Beam. It is Mother Brain's most powerful attack. I almost died by it.
Allen: How did you survive?
Samus: A little help from the Metroid.
Metroids: Skweeeeee!
*The two giant Metroids come and latched on to Mother Brain as it was beginning to fire another beam. Mother Brain shuts down. The Metroids let's go of Mother Brain and grabs Samus and Allen and lifted them in to the air. Their energy started to recharge*
Allen: I feel like my strength is returning.
Samus: We should also have the hyper beam once the Metroids dros us.
*Mother Brain reactivates and attacks the two Metroids. The Metroids drops Samus and Allen to the ground. Mother Brain fires one last hyper beam and kills both Metroids. The Metroids explode into little particles. The particles fell down like rain on Samus and Allen*
Allen: Those Metroids. They sacrificed themselves for us.
Samus: Let's finish this.
*Samus and Allen started to shoot hyper beams at Mother Brain, each shot hitting it. Mother Brain's body explodes. Mother Brain lands on the ground, turn to stone, and dissolves*
Computer: Allen. Selfdestruction has activated. Planet will go in 10 minutes.
Allen: We better get out of here!
*A wall breaks open and Samus and Allen goes through it. They fought any remaining pirates trying to stop them. They reached the entrance to the crater. They get out of the crater and runs to their ships. Samus's ship was up ahead, but Allen runs off to the right*
Samus: Where are you going? My ship is right here!
Allen: My ship is a few minutes! Go! I'll be fine!
*Allen continues his way as Samus enters her's. Samus takes off. As soon she got far away from the planet, the planet explodes. Samus was unsure if Allen made it off or not. She heads on back to the Galactic Federation head quarter*

Report this post

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 8:38 am 
Commentator

The ship arrived at the Galactic Federation HQ, and Sa'xara got off, along with the rest of the crew, the soldiers and Drenzor.

"Remember what I said..." Sa'xara hissed at Anthony.

"I know." he replied.

Report this post

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 5:23 pm 
Freelancer

*Samus arrives at Galactic Federation HQ. She was greeted by the commander and Anthony*
Commander: Samus, is Talon IV safe to go to?
Samus: Talon IV is destroyed. The Space Pirates that was on there are gone. Where they got Metroids from is still unknown.
Anthony: We have a Space Pirate that did help getting Sa'xara off the planet. He is different from the others. He could give information we could use.
Commander: Have him sentence to two months in containment. If he cooperates, he will be free to go.
Anthony: Yes sir.
*Anthony heads off*
Commander: What about that Allen guy? Did you stop him?
Samus: I don't know if he made it off or not. He called off the contest and helped me destroy a recreated Mother Brain.
Commander: Too bad. We were going to arrest him if he got rid of you. But, this report of him helping you is a change in plans. Thank you Samus.
*The commander walks off*

Report this post

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 3:31 am 
Commentator

Sa'xara and the others were stood nearby where the ship had landed, when they were led to another part of the HQ. There was a gathering of members of the Galactic Federation there.

"We now have something important we must decide." said a voice.

"What's going on?" Sa'xara asked quietly. Nobody answered her. She then saw Anthony walking up to the main member in the room. They had a small discussion, then Anthony left.

"I just received a report that a Space Pirate was involved in the rescue of Sa'xara Linjeia, Queen of the Chozo. Could this Space Pirate please step in front of the council?" asked the voice. Next to Sa'xara, Drenzor gripped her arm tightly.

"Will they stick to your word?" he asked.

"They had better." Sa'xara replied, slightly icily. She gave Drenzor a small smile. "Go. I will stand if necessary." Drenzor let go of her and stepped forward.

"I am that Space Pirate who indeed helped the Chozo Queen." Drenzor said, but there was a note of nervousness that could be heard.

"Excellent. So you are different from the others. Please state your name." The owner of the voice leaned forward, and he revealed himself to be an old yet experienced man.

"My name is Drenzor, sir."

"Very well, Drenzor. Your differences from the other Space Pirates have set you aside. Yet you are still of the race the Galactic Federation has branded its enemy. If you are willing to cooperate with us, then you will be free to go."

"Cooperate? In what way?"

"You must tell us of the Space Pirates' plans. In the meantime you will be sentenced to two months' containment." The announcement was enough to make Sa'xara step forward.

"Sentenced?! Drenzor has not even done anything wrong! Please, I urge you to reconsider!" she said.

"Sa'xara, I know that you wish us to look after him. Anthony told me of this. Therefore I will ensure he is looked after. Containment is not what I had hoped for, but it is what the commander ordered." the man replied. Sa'xara clenched her fist.

"Can't you at least let him be for now?"

"Sa'xara," Drenzor said to her, "it will be alright. They know of your word. Don't worry about me."

"Are you sure, Drenzor?" she asked. Drenzor nodded.

"Take me away. I will cooperate." he said, then two men led him away. Sa'xara turned back to the older man.

"If you do not stick to my word, then you will face the consequences." she said icily.

Report this post

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 9:17 pm 
Freelancer

*Samus was at another location of the head quarters. She was out of her power suit, wearing a brown jacket, black pants, and brown boots. She was looking out of the window, towards the sky, hoping to see Allen coming in, safe and sound. Anthony came up*
Anthony: Looking for something?
Samus: Allen.
Anthony: Why? He attacked you. He also froze Drenzor.
Samus: You know that I thought I was the only survivor of the Pirates attack when I was three years old. Well, there was this boy who was two years older I remembered. Turns out, he was that boy.
Anthony: I get it. The last thing that reminds you of your old life before the pirates attacking. Well hate to break it to you, he came in a few minutes ago.
Samus: What?
Anthony: Came in an hour ago. He turned himself in. The council is judging him now.
*At the council chamber*
Head councilman: Allen, you have attacked Samus Aran, the best bounty hunter we know of, challenged her to a fight, froze the pirate that helped Sa'xara out of pirates control, and then help Samus to destroy Mother Brain. The only question is why attack her in the first place, then help her in the end?
Allen: My armor was made from the rival race of the Chozos, the Grazos. The Grazos told me that my destiny was to face the Chozos chosen hero to prove their views of technology used in war. That is why I fought her. But during our time on Tallon IV, we mention a kid we remembered before the pirates attack our home. I remembered a girl who I used to play with when I was five. She was three. Turns out, Samus was that girl.
*The council members started to talk about what they just heard*
Head councilman: So, you had feelings for her that made you change from fighting her to helping her?
Allen: Yes.
*The council talks some more and made a choice*
Head councilman: Your judgement has been made. You are sentenced to community service. You shall help the Galactic Federation Soldiers on three missions. You are free to go.

Report this post

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 4:59 am 
Commentator

Sa'xara paced around the chamber she had been led to, wondering if the council had indeed stuck to their word. A man walked in to the chamber.

"Hello, are you Sa'xara Linjeia?" he asked.

"I am," Sa'xara replied, "what do you want?"

"I have a request from Drenzor. He wishes to speak to you."

"Very well." The man and Sa'xara left the chamber and made their way towards the containment area. They went down several corridors, and then the man stopped in front of a cell. He pointed it out to Sa'xara, who looked inside. She saw that Drenzor was inside, but he was chained to the wall and there were a few cuts on his body that were bleeding.

"They didn't do this to you... did they?" Sa'xara asked in shock.

"No. It wasn't the Galactic Federation. There are traitors..." Drenzor coughed a few times then continued. "Traitors in the Galactic Federation who work with the other Space Pirates."

"Traitors?! You mean..." Sa'xara trailed off.

"We have to warn the others." the man said.

Report this post

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 9:27 pm 
Freelancer

*Samus was back in her power suit, getting ready for another mission. She saw Anthony and a few Soldiers heading to another Ship. With them was Allen*
Samus: Allen!
Allen: Hey Samus. Glad to see me again.
Samus: The council didn't sentence you to death or containment?
Allen: Not after explaining everything that happened on Tallon IV. The sentence me to community service by doing three missions with the Galactic Federation Soldiers. Going on my first one.
Samus: I am going to Space Station Delta on a distress call.
Anthony: Well, that is where we are going. So it could be a joint mission. Are you two okay working with each other?
Samus and Allen: Yes.
Anthony: Ok. Allen, get on board. We'll see you there Samus.
*Allen and Anthony got on with the other soldiers and Samus got on her ship. They take off to head to Delta*

Report this post

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 12:10 pm 
Commentator

Sa'xara hurried out of the containment room. She had to do something!

"What's the rush?" asked one.

"There's a traitor in the Galactic Federation!" Sa'xara shouted. The others came running.

"A traitor?"

"Yes! The traitor is responsible for harming Drenzor. Where's Samus?"

"She's gone to Space Station Delta with Allen in response to a distress call."

"Distress call?" The group were too involved in conversation to see the man sneak from the communications room, a sly, vindictive smile on his face.

"Yes. Hopefully she will be back soon."

Report this post

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:42 am 
Freelancer

*Samus and Allen arrives at Space Station Delta. They landed in the cargo bay and got out*
Soldier: The next room is blocked. We can't get through with out causing too much damage to the structure.
Anthony: This is not going to go well. We will be here for hours.
*Samus shoots a missile at a specific spot and bust the wall open*
Allen: Thanks. I could of done that if I was authorized to use my missars.
Samus: You can't use any of your abilities?
Anthony: He can't use any unless I give the orders. Councils orders.
Samus: I'll do the same. Keep it far for Allen.
Allen: Wait? Are you going to make a contest out of this?
Samus: No, since we are working together, I didn't want to out stage you.
Anthony: Alright everyone, let's move out.
*The soldiers went ahead. Anthony follows them*
Allen: You were a part of the Galactic Federation Soldiers?
Samus: Anthony told you.
Allen: Yes. How you were known for giving thumbs down. Why did you leave in the first place?
Samus: Anthony didn't tell you.
Allen: He said you would be better to tell it.
Samus: It was during a rescue mission. Adam's little brother was working on the over drive. The over drive was going critical. I wanted to go get him before it was detached. Adam refused to let me go and ordered to detach it. It saved hundreds of lives, but at the cost of his own brother. I was wrong to question his order, but what if I could have saved him. That is why I left to persue the life of a bounty hunter.

Report this post

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:01 pm 
Commentator

The group check the logs of the communication terminal once they get inside the room.

"Hold on a minute." One of the men scanned through the logs. "This one is a bit strange."

"What is it?" Sa'xara asked.

"The last transmission was apparently received from Space Station Delta... but it was sent from here."

"What does that mean?"

"The distress call was a fake. Samus and Allen could be in danger."

"We have to warn them!" Sa'xara hurriedly set the comm terminal to Samus's frequency and contacted her about the news. What would happen now?

Report this post

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 53 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next