The RichAlvarez Fan Forums

The Plumber Fans Return

It is currently Tue Mar 28, 2017 11:18 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Welcome
Welcome to <strong>Stupid Mario Bros Fan Forum.</strong>

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, <a href="/profile.php?mode=register">join our community today</a>!

Post subject: Metroid RPG: Evil Alliance
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 10:35 am 
Commentator

I fancied doing a jump-in Metroid RPG, so here we go.

All fundamental RPG rules apply. You can be yourself or a character you create yourself, but try and keep them within the Metroid universe.

All the villains of the Metroid series are sick and tired of being defeated so much, so they all came together to form an evil alliance. They set up a base on Tallon IV, hiding in a deep underground cavern in the Phendrana Drifts, discussing their plans... but one of their broadcasts to the Ing on the planet Aether was intercepted by a gunship travelling towards the territory of the Galactic Federation. Unfortunately for the evil alliance, that gunship belonged to Samus Aran. Quickly tracing the coordinates of the broadcast, she headed for Tallon IV.

During the landing, her gunship was hit by an electrical storm brewing nearby the Chozo Ruins and she was forced to make an emergency landing. She got out the ship to inspect the damage. Thankfully the automated repair system would be able to repair it whilst she explored to find the exact location of the broadcast. Something was moving nearby the entrance to the Ruins, but Samus saw nothing there. She turned around, priming her Power Beam ready to fire. Another movement. She couldn't see it normally. Switching her visor interface to detect heat signatures, she scanned the area again. This time she saw the unmistakeable shape of a Space Pirate lurking nearby. Keeping her focus locked onto it, she fired off a few shots with the Power Beam, hitting the Space Pirate and slowing it down, before blasting a missile and blowing it a few feet away from her.

"Somehow I knew this wasn't going to be easy." she said to herself, swtching to her Scan Visor and scanning a nearby pillar to gain access into the Chozo Ruins.

Report this post

Post subject: Re: Metroid RPG: Evil Alliance
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 6:10 pm 
Freelancer

Good ol JR was busy doing his stuff as a bounty hunter.

JR as he was in his gunship intercepted a transmission and landed on Tallon IV. As he explored the planet he heard a commotion going on and went to see it pulling out his gun.

As investigated what was happening he saw his hero Samus Aran one of the greatest bounty hunters in the galaxy beating the hell out of a Space Pirate.

When she finished he walked up to her and said "wow"

Super Mario Numb3rs Forum: http://supermarionumb3rs.freeforums.org/index.php

Image Image

Report this post

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 8:47 am 
Newcomer

Vincent Valentine was being held captive in a research lab in the freezing Phendrana Drifts after the Space Pirates discovered his little secret. He, like Samus Aran, had been raised by the Chozo and infused with their blood. But unlike her, he had been raised on Tallon IV. He'd been captured because the Pirates had seen his secret special skill in action.

He could talk to and understand Metroids.

He paced around the cell agitatedly looking for a way out. Then he heard a pained squeal coming from behind him. He recognised it as a Metroid squeal and hurried over to it. There he saw a baby Metroid trying to get through the bars. He smiled gently and eased it into the cell, and it zoomed around squealing happily.

"Where'd you come from, little guy?" Vincent asked. The Metroid latched onto his shoulder and made some saddened noises.

"You were fleeing from the Space Pirates... but why would you come here?" The Metroid squeaked a few times and bounced on his shoulder.

"You heard I could talk to you? It's only those of you Metroids that know that... but then they found out." Vincent sighed. The Metroid squealed to tell him to cheer up.

"You're smarter than most of the other Metroids. Do you have a name?" The Metroid answered with a pitiful squealing moan.

"So you don't have a name. Can I call you Tempest?" The Metroid squealed with joy. Vincent laughed and nodded.

"Come on, Tempest. Let's see if we can get out of here together." Tempest chirped and latched onto Vincent's other shoulder, then the two began to look for a way out.

Meanwhile... in a camera control room...

A Space Pirate had overheard the entire talk between Vincent and Tempest. He then pressed a button to talk over the intercom. Attention all personnel. The abilities of the Metroid Whisperer have been confirmed. All available troopers, report and have him taken to the Metroid confinement chambers.

Back with Vincent and Tempest...

The two had found a hole in the bars that they might be able to get through. Tempest squealed and went through the gap with little effort. Vincent followed, but he couldn't quite fit through. Tempest chirped and squeaked to encourage him, but Vincent sighed.

"Shush, Tempest. The Space Pirates could hear you." he told the little Metroid. Tempest let out a quiet disappointed chirp, then was silent. Vincent finally pulled himself through the bars and dusted himself off. Tempest then gently chirped into Vincent's ear. He nodded.

"You're right, we have to get out of here. But where do we go?" Tempest squealed softly then floated off in one direction. When Vincent wasn't following, Tempest squealed louder.

"You think you found a way? Let's go!" Vincent hurried after Tempest in a desperate bid to get out.

A.K.A. Sir Vincent Crapsalot

Report this post

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 9:32 am 
Freelancer

JR looked on at his Hero after the fight. Approaching her with ease. She looked at him with surprise.

Samus: What are you doing here?

JR: Well I got this transmission and I had to check out what it was.

Samus: Good. By the way what's your name?

JR: JR. You're my role model Samus.

Samus: Really? nice to know. I have fans.

JR: I got into the bounty hunting business because of you.

Samus: Well good. Care to accompany me.

JR: I thought you don't accept people's help.

Samus: I just have this feeling. I need some help here.

JR: Well sure i'll help you.

The two walked on as JR continually geeked out and started talking on about Samus's adventures.

Image Image

Report this post

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 3:55 pm 
Commentator

Samus and JR walked on after some time, whilst JR constantly chatted. Eventually she sighed and slapped JR on the back.

"Can you just be quiet a minute? I'm trying to concentrate!" she snapped. JR sighed and nodded. An explosion could be heard from some distance away. Samus hurried away towards its source.

"W-wait! Samus!" JR yelled, running after her. The two ran on, but the explosions were rushing to meet them. Two more blasts sounded, and Samus and JR were blown to the ground. When the smoke cleared, they stood up. Samus looked around, but she could see no sign of what could have caused the explosions. Out of nowhere, two Space Pirate aerotroopers launched themselves towards Samus, but she took care of them easily with a few well-aimed missiles. JR gawped.

"Wow... Samus, that was..." he gasped, unable to finish.

"Just doing my job." Samus's helmet covered the crafty smirk forming on her lips. Out of nowhere, someone on a hoverboard came racing past Samus, too fast for her to get a lock-on with her missiles.

"What... WAS that?" JR asked.

"JR, they're coming back. Get ready." Samus warned. The person on the hoverboard stopped in front of her, and she quickly aimed her Power Beam at it. It looked like a Space Pirate, but how could it be? Space Pirates would start shooting Samus on sight!

"Identify yourself!" Samus ordered. The Space Pirate nodded and jumped off the hoverboard, landing a few inches in front of her and catching the board in one hand.

"Not a Space Pirate. I'm not one of them. I'm... incognito."

"Enough talk. Show me who you really are." Samus kept her Power Beam aimed squarely in the strange Space Pirate's face. The Space Pirate thumped its chest and slowly transformed into a woman who had purple skin and had spiked purple hair. Her eyes were bright red.

"Space Pirate colours are so not my style..." she sighed. Samus lowered her Power Beam.

"Gandrayda? What are you doing here?"

"It's really simple," Gandrayda moved closer to Samus, "I'm going to prove that I'm a greater bounty hunter than even you."

"No-one's greater than Samus!" JR said defiantly. Gandrayda glared at him and rolled her eyes.

"Who do you think you are, hotshot?" she asked.

"I'm JR. A bounty hunter, like you and Samus."

"More competition, huh?" Gandrayda snorted. "Doesn't matter. I'll show you rookies how it's done." Samus clenched her fist and glared at the other woman.

"Still pretty arrogant. You haven't changed much, Gandrayda."

"I don't intend to. But listen, Samus..."

"What?"

"Those Pirates are talking about some Metroid Whisperer. I have no idea what it is, and I think we might need to team up for this one."

"Metroid Whisperer?" Samus was suddenly thoughtful. "There was an old Chozo story about a person who could speak with Metroids..."

"We don't have time for stories, Samus. But I get the feeling those Pirates are going to use the Metroid Whisperer for their own twisted ends." Gandrayda leapt onto her hoverboard. "Samus, let's go."

"What about me?!" JR demanded.

"You stay here. This is a job for the ladies." Gandrayda gestured to Samus to tell her to jump on the hoverboard, and she did so. The two women zoomed away.

"Oh, you're not going without me... 'for the ladies', give me a break." JR grumbled and ran after them.

Report this post

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 8:57 pm 
Freelancer

JR despite trying his hardest couldn't grab on and was left behind but he followed the hover board looking into the sky.

He eventually landed at the Space Pirate base where he saw a guy and a Metroid running at him. The two knock him over and they land in a bush.

JR: Who are you?

Vincent: I'm Vincent and this Metroid here is Tempest. He likes the name very much.

JR: Is that what you call it? Wait you can talk to Metroids?

Vincent: Yeah some call me the Metroid whisperer.

JR: Were you raised by the Chozo?

Vincent: Yeah. Wait what's happening?

JR: Samus, Me and this other bounty hunter were looking for you. We have reason to believe that the Space Pirates are going to use you.

Vincent: Yeah, I figured that out. I was lucky to escape. But where's Samus?

JR: They went inside I think looking for you.

Vincent: Looks like were going to have to go back in little buddy.

The Metroid had a mixed reaction on it's face as JR and Vincent proceeded to go back in. To locate Samus.

Image Image

Report this post

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 4:14 pm 
Newcomer

Tempest squeaked loudly at JR, then at Vincent.

"Oh. Tempest is saying she's a girl Metroid." Vincent said. JR sighed.

"Whatever. Now look. We have to get back to Samus."

"She should be alright. The Chozo raised her to kick butt. They told me so." Vincent grinned. Tempest squealed and floated away.

"Come on!" Vincent grabbed hold of JR's arm and the two ran after Tempest, right into a large room that was glowing with Phazon. A Space Pirate saw them and opened fire. He didn't get a clear shot. That was when Vincent saw that Tempest was distracting the Pirate, and he quickly told JR to go ahead.

"Tempest! Come on!!!" Vincent cried, just as the Pirate's shots hit a loose metal bar and it came crashing down on top of him, but Tempest was nearby...

"Noooo! Tempest!!!" Vincent ran towards the carnage.

Report this post

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 8:46 pm 
Freelancer

As Vincent went after Tempest, JR pulled out his gun and started shooting up as many space pirates as possible. Vincent then picked up the badly hurt Metroid picking off shrapnel and the trio escaped as JR continued to shoot.

JR: Will he I mean she be alright?

Vincent: I don't know. She looks badly hurt.

JR: They had Phazon in that room. But why? To corrupt people.

Vincent: That seems like the general thing when it comes to Phazon.

JR: Well let's just rest and see if we can heal Tempest.

The Metroid squeals a little as the two lie down.

JR: hmmm Cute

Image Image

Report this post

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 9:27 am 
Commentator

The hoverboard landed in the docking bay of the Space Pirate base. Samus and Gandrayda jumped off and looked around.

"Samus, try and stay unseen. We don't want them knowing what we're doing." Gandrayda warned.

"I'll stick to the air ducts. What will you do, Gandrayda?"

"What I did last time. I'll disguise as one of them. They never think twice. Space Pirates are so dumb." Gandrayda raised an eyebrow at Samus. "But how are you going to get into the air ducts?"

Samus took off her helmet and grinned. "I have my ways." She replaced the helmet and mentally activated the mechanism, instantly rolling up into the Morph Ball.

"The air duct is at the top. Hold on, Samus. I'll give you a boost." Gandrayda went to pick up the Ball in her hands and found it was surprisingly heavy. She carried it to the air duct, opened the hatch and placed the Ball inside, shutting the hatch as she did so.

"Just... be careful, Samus." Gandrayda said, before she focused and began to take on the form of a Space Pirate trooper.

The two women headed off in their own ways - Gandrayda going through the Space Pirate base in disguise, and Samus taking the stealthier route through the air ducts in the Morph Ball.

The air ducts were rather easy to navigate, but they were very much like a maze. Samus found herself going in circles a few times before she finally found another route. She tried to remember the map she had downloaded to her suit, and then she rolled as fast as she could down a long straight, boosting up a wall and bombing her way through several broken grates. She then dropped from an opening into a large round room, coming out of the Morph Ball as she did so.

"Samus! I thought you were staying out of sight!" hissed a voice. Samus looked and saw a lone Space Pirate in the room, and she aimed her Power Beam.

"Don't shoot! It's me, Gandrayda!" Samus lowered her beam.

"Any clues on where this Metroid Whisperer is?" she asked. Gandrayda shook her head.

"Nope. According to the latest Space Pirate log, he escaped. With a Metroid." Slowly Gandrayda pulled up the log and showed it to Samus.

"If he escaped, then does that mean we should go after him or destroy this base?"

"Oh, Samus Aran... come on, you're a woman, use your brain! We can do both!"

"First we should make sure that the Metroid Whisperer is out of the area."

Gandrayda nodded. "Got your Ice Beam ready? I have a feeling we'll be meeting quite a few Metroids before we get to him."

"I have it here." Samus activated the Ice Beam and nodded to Gandrayda.

"Get back into that ball thing. I can pretend you're a grenade or something then." Samus nodded and turned into the Morph Ball. Gandrayda picked her up and put her in the pack she was carrying on her back. She then ran out towards another large room that was glowing with Phazon. Queuing behind a few other Space Pirates, she noticed that they were doing a routine check. They had to hand their packs to a Space Pirate commando, who would check that they were not smuggling Phazon or any other forbidden items out of the Phazon processing area. It was Gandrayda's turn, and she handed her pack to the commando. He rummaged in it and pulled out several plasma scythes, a grenade launcher, a personal shield, then he hesitated a while before he pulled out Samus in her Morph Ball.

"And what's this, trooper?" the commando demanded.

Gandrayda coughed. "That's a prototype grenade I built, sir."

"Prototype?" The commando threw the Ball against the wall. It rebounded off with a loud metallic clang. "Still a work in progress, eh?"

"Yes, sir. No explosives yet. I was perfecting the outer shell design." Gandrayda went to retrieve the Ball and then went back to the commando.

"Hmm, it reminds me a lot of that curious Morph Ball that belongs to our greatest enemy, Samus Aran."

"Oh, that!" Gandrayda laughed, but the commando's words had unnerved her. "We never seem to catch her, so I modelled a grenade based on one of her forms, then I can watch her go kaboom!"

"No. This would be better used in a training programme for our new troopers. If we added a remote control device and some way to drop those little bombs that she does, we could make our Pirates unstoppable." The commando was about to take the Ball away, but Gandrayda stopped him.

"Sir! It's still a prototype. Some of it isn't quite right. That glowing bit isn't right. Some of the segments are the wrong size."

"It does not have to be exact."

"I'm a perfectionist, sir. Let me finish." The commando nodded and placed the Ball back in Gandrayda's pack. She took it and slung it back on her back, and quickly she left without another word.

Report this post

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 9:04 pm 
Freelancer

JR and vincent holding tempest make their way to JR's ship to see if he has anything to help the Metroid. As they are doing this Samus and Gandrayah spread bombs around the Space Pirate Base and escape as the base is destroyed.

JR and vincent hear the explosion and look outside to see Samus running off.

JR: I'll go grab her you look after Tempest.

JR then goes after Samus

JR: Samus wait.

Samus hears and looks back at him

Samus: What are you doing here?

JR: I need to show you something.

A Space Pirate suddenly appeared behind Samus.

JR: Look Out

JR pinpointedly shoots down the Space Pirate with ease.

Samus: Nice Shot!

JR: I've been practising. Now come on.

Samus follows JR back to his Ship. Where they see Gandrayda holding Vincent at gun point. JR pulls out his gun and aims it at her.

JR: Drop the gun Gandrayda Now!

Gandrayda: You dare challenge me Rookie.

JR: Now drop the gun or I'll send you into oblivion.

Gandrayda follows his command and Vincent gets up running to the side of the ship followed by Tempest.

Samus: What's going on?

JR: Samus would you care to guess who Vincent is? Here's a clue why is he with a Metroid?

Samus mumbles a little before stating "He's the Metroid Whisperer"

Image Image

Report this post

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 4:46 am 
Newcomer

JR grinned. "Damn right he is. Now come on." He went into his ship, and Samus followed after him. Inside they saw that Gandrayda had made herself comfortable in the pilot's seat, and that Vincent was sat on a bed holding the injured Tempest gently.

"So do you have anything that could save her?" Vincent asked carefully. Tempest let out a small pained squeal. Tears formed in Vincent's eyes as he worked out what she was saying. "She's dying, JR..."

"Huh." Gandrayda appeared behind the group. "I thought Metroids just sucked the life out of you until you died. Perhaps that one's no different."

"No, Tempest isn't like that... she saved my life and she's badly hurt." Vincent carefully patted the little Metroid and cuddled her closer. Tempest let out another pained squeal, but this one was quieter. "Please, you have to help me save her!"

Gandrayda snorted. "It's your funeral."

JR looked at her, then at Vincent, then at Tempest. "Perhaps we should try giving her some energy, or something."

Samus came up behind them. "We need to get Phazon." she said. Everyone turned to face her. She then continued, "Whilst I was dealing with rogue Metroids a while back, I found that they healed whenever they took the energy from Phazon. It didn't really help them much because I froze them with my Ice Beam, then fired a missile and KABOOM-SMASH! They shattered into little pieces." Vincent felt Tempest shaking against him and squealing despite her condition.

"Stop, you're scaring her!" he cried.

JR's face went serious. "Alright, we need to find some Phazon. So where will we find some?"

"The Phazon Mines. There's loads of the stuff there." Samus said. JR nodded and headed to the pilot's seat of the ship, but he found Gandrayda was sitting in it.

"Do you even realise how insane this is? Helping a Metroid that'll no doubt be the death of us all. Not that I doubt the Metroid Whisperer's abilities, but to get so attached to a Metroid could be his death."

"I trust him," JR stated, "and get out of my seat."

"YOUR seat?" Gandrayda challenged.

"Yes. MY seat, since it is MY ship. Now shift."

"What's the magic word?"

"Abracadabra."

"What?"

JR facepalmed. "Please." Gandrayda nodded and got out. JR sat down and fired up the ship's engines, and then the ship was off.

Report this post

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 7:20 am 
Freelancer

JR sets up the ship and flies off making conversation with Vincent.

JR: Gandrayda is like crazy.

Vincent: Maybe she'll get corrupted by the Phazon or something.

JR: well that's kinda fitting

As they continue a series of Space Pirate ships surround them

JR: oh nuts. Samus, Gandrayda take gunners I'll drive.

Samus: No I'll drive. You shoot.

JR: Trust me on this now go.

Samus and Gandrayda get on the turrets as JR drives rapidly.

JR: Vincent now listen close I need you and Tempest to strap on it's gonna be a bumpy ride

Vincent: Yep

Vincent straps himself and Tempest in holding her tight.

JR continues to drive crazily as Samus and Gandrayda shoot down more ships.

A large meteor appears in front of JR's ship.

JR: okay guys HOLD ON

JR turns the ship sideways as Samus shoots down the last ship. The group make it as JR performs a Barrel Roll for show.

JR: Yahooooo

Vincent: yes now to the Phazon mines.

Image Image

Report this post