The RichAlvarez Fan Forums

The Plumber Fans Return

It is currently Sat Mar 25, 2017 9:43 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Welcome
Welcome to <strong>Stupid Mario Bros Fan Forum.</strong>

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, <a href="/profile.php?mode=register">join our community today</a>!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ] 
 Post subject: May 12th Update Video
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 9:37 pm 
Creator

Hey all, i'm making an update video tonight answering fan questions about season 5.

I'll be definitly discussing the darkness, link, and the length of episode 75.

If anyone would like to ask me questions now, i'll be sure to answer them in tonight's video, so ask away!

Post subject: Re: May 12th Update Video
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 9:54 pm 
Site Admin

Wonderful! This doesn't usually happen. I hope some of the other guys can jump on this opportunity.

I know your stance on most of these topics, so in a similar vein I want to know about the characters that have already been take out. You've made it pretty clear that there won't be a Big Damn Heroes bit when everyone who's down for the count revived (in whatever manner) but I'm just curious as to IF we will see the members of the full cast again. It may be kind of a naive/ obvious question, but I had a bad vision of the series finale that didn't clarify the fate of many of the heroes.

The other recent question I had was, how does one get to Hyrule? Mario and co drove to San Fran to see Prof Oak and from there they went to Hyrule. After Ep 73 Brock and Gary presumably walk back to Mario's house. Is there a warp pipe on the way to Mario's house or.... what?

Those are my obscure questions, answer them if you want. I'll look forward to the video.

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 11:23 pm 
Freelancer

Knowing this isn't really a StMB/Richalvarez FAQ video, it's hard to think about what questions that I could ask.

All I can ask is, will the final episode be double the length or the largest episode in duration compared to any other episodes?
Also if you were to make Mario spin-off videos, would it go by the name of Stupid Mario Brothers or something else?
And do you ever plan to do another series but instead of a video game parody, it would be original and serious with its elements of humor?

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 11:36 pm 
Fan Girl

What kind of content is expected for the Richalvarez channel once the series ends?

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 2:01 am 
Creator

thanks guys, making the video now, topic locked.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ]