The RichAlvarez Fan Forums

The Plumber Fans Return

It is currently Tue May 30, 2017 7:00 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Welcome
Welcome to <strong>Stupid Mario Bros Fan Forum.</strong>

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, <a href="/profile.php?mode=register">join our community today</a>!

Best Character in Season 1 (Two Options)
Mario 55%  55%  [ 6 ]
Luigi 18%  18%  [ 2 ]
Kerog 18%  18%  [ 2 ]
Kara 9%  9%  [ 1 ]
Peach 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
King Toadstool 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Total votes : 11
 Post subject: Mario Brothers Begin [Discussions]
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 3:10 am 
Freelancer

Read all about the Mario Brothers' Origins here: mario-brothers-begin-t6168.html

If you have comments, questions, or suggestions, you may post them on this thread.

Who are your favorite characters?

What is your favorite episode?

What info do you think I'm missing that will improve the story?

What characters would you like in the future?

What types of episodes would you like to read in the future?

What do you think of Kara being in the series? Do you want more of her?

This is the thread to discuss all that type of stuff, so go ahead and post away!

Nitsua94

Post subject: Re: Mario Brothers Begin [Discussions]
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:33 am 
Well, I would like to have at least one episode with a darkend Bowser, but not in this season probably in season 3 or the final season.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 2:40 pm 
Freelancer

Linkman444 wrote:
Well, I would like to have at least one episode with a darkend Bowser, but not in this season probably in season 3 or the final season.

He'll be close to make an appearance.

Tip: Also if you didn't know, Kerog was a mistaken name for one of Mario's nemesis in a how to draw Nintendo Heroes and Villains book.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 7:36 pm 
There are other things.

Like I'm not trying to be really rude. But some of the grammar could be worked on. And you should add some space. Though I have no problem with the space thing.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 7:57 pm 
Freelancer

I'm going to change the style on how these characters talk.

Example:

Kara: Kerog, be careful!

"Kerog," Kara called out, "be careful!"

And about the grammar, I'm sorry about that. I try to get through the episode, because if I stop, it will be delayed. I have a lot to read while checking grammar. Once I'm done, I copy and paste on the thread and do a few more edits.

If you have any problem following the story, just tell me what it is. With your help, we can make this better than your favorite TV show.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:42 am 
Also, another thing. If it wouldn't hurt, I would like to see an all out suspense story. I don't mean a little thing, I mean suspense at every corner. Crazy things happening. And a solution that's very bizarrre but makes sense. In english, a solution that you wouldn't expect.

In Prey, I immeadiatly knew Larry (Future Koopaling? :lol:) was the creature. It was a bit obvious in Freshmen what the football team did.

I'm not being mean or strick, And I don't think these ideas are weak, I'm just looking for a little twist in an episode.

I'm sorry in I sounded strict. And remember, this is just a request. Not a demand.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 4:45 am 
Freelancer

Twists used to be one of my things in stories. Like Super Mario Numb3rs RPG, I try to twist things while making the math make sense.

I'm trying to make the series about the heroes Mario and Luigi are starting to become. I'm trying to avoid too much crime scene episodes if you know what I mean.

LOL :lol: , good observation! I never noticed I used a name that is also a name to one of the koopalings! I honestly don't know all of their names. But hey, it's not like there's another person out there that doesn't have the same name. My name is Austin and there's three other Austins at my school. Also Austin who plays as Brock in StMB.
For the koopalings, they will not make an appearance until the right time, (their birth,) maybe the last season but who knows.

I have not read comics. I know King Toadstool was an existing character but for how long? Before I knew he had made an appearance, he was just a made-up character like Kara.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 9:23 pm 
Commentator

With the strange things going on in your story, I really wished I suggested something like 'Sunnydale' for the school's name...

Thanks ML!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 1:41 am 
Freelancer

The Next Episode, (can't promise it will be out on Friday) is going to be about four students competing for class president. Three will be newly introduced and one has been in every episode since Pilot. Who will be elected as class president?

Starring:

Mario

Luigi

Kerog

Kara

Peach

King Toadstool

Terry

Megan

Susan

Wooster

Principal (Need a name)

May you suggest a name for the Vista Hills High Principal? Species: Human.
The Principal was also mentioned a little bit in Freshmen when he tried to tell Jason to go to class.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 2:02 am 
Commentator

How about Snyder?

Thanks ML!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 8:13 am 
How about Principal Daniels?

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 8:12 pm 
Freelancer

Okay, I will use one of those two names for the principal. Then maybe I'll use the other name for a future principal once the current one resigns or gets killed off.

Episode 6 'Fade' will be coming soon.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 9:21 pm 
Good. Though, I have to say I don't think I'll care for this one. Because students trying to get elected for Class President doesn't sound like the series at all.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 3:38 am 
Freelancer

Linkman444 wrote:
Good. Though, I have to say I don't think I'll care for this one. Because students trying to get elected for Class President doesn't sound like the series at all.

Well, I'm trying to make an episode that involves the school a lot more. Yes, four students are competing to get elected for Class President. But that's not all the episode is about. The election becomes chaos after one of the students were attacked.

Episode 6 might be the best half-important episode you'll ever read. The Principal is pushing Kara out of her job, we get introduced to King Toadstool's chief advisor Wooster, ( http://www.mariowiki.com/Wooster never heard of him until I decided to explore Mario Wiki, ) three of the four students for Class President are in danger, and the writing style for each character talking is different!
Remember that a story (even when it's a small episode) always has side stuff going on instead of always sticking to the main problem. The side stuff may not seem important, but it's important when it affects their everyday lives.
I mean it's not like I'm going to have nothing but problems in their origin life. They had suffered on the streets since the death of their parents. Don't you think a little fun would be nice for them?

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 7:58 am 
I guess. Also, remember James from Freshmen. I think he'd make a good Kamek. (Here I am! Trying to squeeze more Mario stuff into the series again. :s ) But that's just me.