The RichAlvarez Fan Forums

The Plumber Fans Return

It is currently Sun May 28, 2017 12:24 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Welcome
Welcome to <strong>Stupid Mario Bros Fan Forum.</strong>

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, <a href="/profile.php?mode=register">join our community today</a>!

Best Character in Season 1 (Two Options)
Mario 55%  55%  [ 6 ]
Luigi 18%  18%  [ 2 ]
Kerog 18%  18%  [ 2 ]
Kara 9%  9%  [ 1 ]
Peach 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
King Toadstool 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Total votes : 11
 Post subject: Re: Mario Brothers Begin [Discussions]
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 1:21 am 
Freelancer

Episode 9 Preview:

Peach walked up to her mother’s grave with red roses which were her mother’s favorite flowers. Peach didn’t know much about her mother besides what she was told and the lost childhood memories of her singing to her every night before she went to bed. Peach cried because her voice was so beautiful when she tucked her to bed. She has forgotten what it sounded like and she would give anything to hear it again.
“I wish you were here mom,” Peach said talking straight at her mother’s tomb stone. “I know you’re probably in peace right now, but I would give anything to be in your arms again.” Peach teared because she loved her mom so deeply but Peach has forgotten a lot about her. “I’ve changed a lot since I made friends. Not royal, but they’re special. But the truth is, I don’t know how much I can carry on. I know dad’s changed for the better good.” Her eyes were red as more tears dropped down. She tried to keep the smile but she had to explain about her feelings to someone. She didn’t know if her mother could hear her and she never felt her presence. “But. But I don’t know if I can run the kingdom myself if he’s gone. I love dad, I really do. But ever since you were gone, our lives have changed in a dark way. He’s not the same dad I used to know. He might of changed what you never would have wanted, but it still doesn’t change the past. I don’t know if I can do it anymore mom. I want to live a normal life. Not a princess under royal blood. I want to be human like the citizens are. I just wish the nuclear explosion had never happened, because now everyone looks at everyone like a freak. I mean I’m a freak with no knowledge of mutation. It’s just, it’s not easy without you mom. I hate this life. I don’t want to be queen of the Mushroom Kingdom and I know running away is not the option. I don’t like this kingdom anymore. The only time I feel happy is when I’m with my four friends who have helped out not just me but a lot of people. I just wish I could have the same happiness with dad, but I can’t. I just can’t. I miss you mom.” Her sight was being blocked by her own tears. “Very very much.” Her tears dropped down onto the soil where six feet deep, her mother rests. She placed her hand on the top of the tomb stone and said the three words she wished she could say to her mother in person. “I love you.”

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 7:58 pm 
Freelancer

The next episode (Episode 9), "Richard," is mostly about King Toadstool. It's been slowly in progress but I'm nearing the climax. To understand anything, you would have to have read all 8 episodes, (especially Episodes 1, 2, 3, and 6.)

Richard Toadstool is the full name of King Toadstool. In the post above, you will see that we will get an insight on how Peach is really feeling. Throughout the episode, King Toadstool is the main protagonist, followed by the Commander of the Mushroom Kingdom, and the rest of the main characters.
In this episode, we shall see a dark past that happened two years ago by King Toadstool's doing. We shall also get an insight on who Principal Snyder really is, (he is the principal of Vista Hills High as told in Episode 6 'Fade.') We will also get to know how Richard's parents died and the friend he once had when he was a child. This episode will explain most of his past, and how he hasn't fully redeemed himself yet. His childhood friend becomes kidnapped, a man he saw die is seen alive, and there's a secret organization that busts a prisoner out of prison. The prisoner is no one other than the first to kidnapped Princess Toadstool. And best part of all, he finally knows the secret behind the supernatural people and events that have been going on when the Commander brings up Kara's theory.
Kerog and Peach gets a smaller role in this episode compared to the other main characters and all six will appear in this episode.

In the past episodes, we've come across humans, koopas, toads, boos, many people with supernatural abilities, and one supernatural rose that fades people from sight. In this episode, we get introduced to another specie from the deserts that gets a brief moment in this episode. A nomadimouse.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 2:27 am 
Freelancer

Hey Nitsua. I have read your latest episodes, and I have to say that it is still amazing. I especially liked the midway summary review. It gave me the idea on how to do the recap for season one of Super Mario Numb3rs. Keep up the good work.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 4:57 pm 
Freelancer

49falcons wrote:
Hey Nitsua. I have read your latest episodes, and I have to say that it is still amazing. I especially liked the midway summary review. It gave me the idea on how to do the recap for season one of Super Mario Numb3rs. Keep up the good work.

That's great to hear! Episode 9 has reached it's climax, but I'm trying to close it as good as possible since Episode 9 will be the longest episode. Episode 9 will focus more on King Toadstool. We get to witness a dark past, and a childhood friend of King Toadstool. But actually, King Toadstool's childhood friend has made an appearance in 2 episodes before Episode 9. The question is, who is King Toadstool's old friend? You will see lots of inner emotion and you will see that King Toadstool has not fully redeemed himself yet. Also, one villain from a previous episode returns. Also, I criticize this episode for being violent and harsh in some scenes. To understand anything in this episode, you would have to have read Episodes 1, 3, and 6.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 12:18 pm 
Freelancer

Episode 9 is finally completed and up online for reading!
post149494.html#p149494

You'll get to know King Toadstool more as he's more of the protagonist of this episode.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 12:54 am 
Freelancer

Wow. This episode was like a soap opera at the end.

Dean: TELL THE TRUTH!
King Toadstool: Alright. I didn't shoot you. *dun duuuun* It was Charlotte! *DUN DUUUUUN*

I thought King Toadstool did kill a man in cold blood until that came around. But I am now interested in this society that wants the king dead. Keep up the good work.

I also remember Anthony from episode 3 (I think that was the episode).

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 4:01 am 
Freelancer

49falcons wrote:
Wow. This episode was like a soap opera at the end.

Dean: TELL THE TRUTH!
King Toadstool: Alright. I didn't shoot you. *dun duuuun* It was Charlotte! *DUN DUUUUUN*

I thought King Toadstool did kill a man in cold blood until that came around. But I am now interested in this society that wants the king dead. Keep up the good work.

I also remember Anthony from episode 3 (I think that was the episode).

Yep. Anthony was previously in Episode 3 has the main antagonist and the first to kidnap Princess Peach. The worst part is that he's now out of prison. He will appear in 4/15 episodes so he'll make two more appearances.

One thing that concerned me about this episode was mainly the adultery, violence, and betrayal between Richard, Dean, and Charlotte. Not to mention the painful redemption scene where Dean beats King Toadstool to a bloody pulp.

But I hope you're excited for whatever this Society is because it will go big. It will be a side origin of the Kam Society of what will be known as-
Of course the real question is, why didn't they just have Dean kill King Toadstool and Anthony kill Mario, Luigi, and Kara when they had the chance?
In the next episode, it will go back to the main Season's plot since the first three episodes. Because Staritas have never completed their mission yet.

Episode 10 "Spear" Preview:

“What’s in the box?” Kerog wondered helping her take the taping off the box.
Kara opened up the box and took out a necklace and an old book.

"Are you feeling okay Kara?" Kerog asked.
Kara stood up and she looked at herself. Something was odd, but she replied. "Never better!"

King Toadstool feels pain in his chest.

"I'm sorry Kerog," Bela replied. "I have to kill you. For the sake of your world."

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 5:57 am 
Freelancer

Here's a quick sneak peek on Page 3 of my word document:

Kara’s body leaned against the bathroom counter staring at the mirror. She stroked her hair with her fingers and slid her finger across the counter to notice how clean it is in this century. Kara’s eyes look at the mirror so she could talk to Kara in person.
“Please forgive me for this Kara,” the person said to herself looking in the mirror. “Please understand that this is only temporarily. My name is Bela Koopa. I am your ancestor from the distant past.”

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 6:20 pm 
Freelancer

Episode 10 has been going very slow due to myself being busy. I'm really willing to try to complete this whole season so stay tuned. Keep in mind though that I'm in my last year of high school so making a great impression before I leave the school is important.
I'm also working on two major projects for YouTube or online entertainment. One has been going since March 2011 which are my Let's Plays. My recent one being the hack to Super Mario 64 called Super Mario Star Road. The other project that I hope becomes big is my new web series that I'm working on, which will be known as Beyond Natural.

Episode 10 so far has an interesting turning point. In this episode, even though Kara gets more time in this episode, that's actually not true.
In Episode 10
- Peach tries to find out the truth on her father's absence, since his painful redemption with Dean.
- King Toadstool is recovered but still in pain.
- Kerog learns he has a big secret that he didn't know that was inside of him.
- We get closer to know who possesses the evil soul that Violet mentioned in Episode 3, which was the prophecy Staritas tried to stop, before it came in the meteor rock that caused the plant's nuclear explosion.
- Someone tries a latté for the first time.
- The history of the Vikings that was slightly told in Episode 4 will recur back. In Episode 4, the Vikings were known as the first people to walk on land in this world. Where they came from is unknown. Episode 4 talked about an ancient tradition that the Marauders would play on a freshmen viking to create spiritual luck for games and wars. It known as a prank nowadays, so it's not believed to be actually spiritual. It's known as the Marauder Spirit, where they hang a freshmen up in the middle of nowhere with few or no clothing, and a red M painted on his chest. It's unknown if this tradition actually works, but it seems to work as the Vista Hills High Marauders always win the first game because of it. Two known victims of this tradition have been Jason who has been missing for years until he came back with the power to breathe fire. The other was on Mario himself who was eventually saved by Luigi. In Episode 10, we get to witness someone who knew the Vikings well. Which is strange since it was centuries ago.
- Mario and Luigi finally learn the fact that they are nuclear effected. But their power or mutation is still unknown.
- Latin occurs in this episode.
- We get to hear the name of Season 1's main antagonist, but still not see him/her.