The RichAlvarez Fan Forums

The Plumber Fans Return

It is currently Mon May 22, 2017 5:28 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Welcome
Welcome to <strong>Stupid Mario Bros Fan Forum.</strong>

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, <a href="/profile.php?mode=register">join our community today</a>!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 54 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Best Character in Season 1 (Two Options)
Mario 55%  55%  [ 6 ]
Luigi 18%  18%  [ 2 ]
Kerog 18%  18%  [ 2 ]
Kara 9%  9%  [ 1 ]
Peach 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
King Toadstool 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Total votes : 11
 Post subject: Re: Mario Brothers Begin [Discussions]
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 12:00 am 
Freelancer

I might have an episode of a Mario and Wario Brothers fight, but not in this Season.
As you may know, 4 year old Wario and Waluigi appeared in Pilot at the plant.
I'm going to make Wario appear in one episode of Season 1. However, I decided not to show Waluigi until Season 2.
Also the whole thing of the Mario Brothers being heroes, King Toadstool sees that and so does Peach.

Kerog and Kara have been continuing bazaar investigations since King Toadstool went after the members of Staritas. Since Mario and Luigi became friends with them, that's how they have been getting into bazaar events. They don't want the public to know them as heroes. Therefore, only the kingdom knows. As weeks past, they were treated as any other high school student.

It's obvious on what will become of Mario, Luigi, and Peach. King Toadstool came from the comics, which I have never read. Kara is a 100% made up character, (maybe.) Kerog is not 100% made-up but he's a high percentage of made-up.
There's still yet more main and minor characters to see in future Seasons. Either made-up, half made-up, or not made-up. The next Season will introduce four characters I'm sure you all want to see. As for the minor characters, there's one character I'm sure you'll never expect me to put in. However that's way into the Season 2 finale.

Right now, I want to finish all 15 episodes of Season 1 and prepare for Season 2.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 5:00 am 
Freelancer

I didn't break my vow and I made Episode 7 of Mario Brothers Begin as my 1000th post. It's divided into two parts for having too many characters. So this will be the longest episode compared to my previous episodes.

Instant link: post138342.html#p138342

n this episode, Mario, Luigi, and Kerog get a job to help the elderly for graduation credits. However one elderly went missing when she fell off the balcony. Another elderly name Velma has the power to see the future. In this episode we get to see insight on the Mario Brother's future.

Comment what you think after you have finished reading it. Also if you haven't voted the best two out of six main characters, there's a poll at the top of the page.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 6:38 pm 
Freelancer

Epic Episode ever! Mario and Luigi seeing their future as heroes. But what about Kerog? He only saw something and heard a voice until Velma died. Could that been Bowser or something else? Cliff hanger! Great job!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 7:29 pm 
Freelancer

There are ten things you may have noticed in Episode 7.

1) Two out of the six main characters; Kara and King Toadstool, did not appear in this episode.

2) Wooster's an idiot when he's panicking.

3) There was never a moment where they were at Vista Hills High.

4) Peach did not want to see her future for that she prefers to see it properly. But you can tell how kind she is after helping out Luigi.

5) The hanging koopa skeletons in Mario's vision of a dark future may refer to Pearl's victims including Dominic. Dominic was named after an @$$ in my younger years of Elementary school.

6) Mario and Kerog have been working together when Luigi wasn't over his depression. However Luigi and Peach seem to be both hanging out when they went to see Velma. Luigi was also the one that saved Peach from drowning. What does this tell ya?

7) We know Mario, Luigi, Peach, and Kerog were all affected during the nuclear explosion as read in PILOT. But what's so different about Kerog?

8) A hint that Kerog has a dirty mind.

9) Luigi's vision of a bright shiny future in the twilight refers to the same beautiful look that you see in Super Mario Galaxy.

10) In Luigi's vision, he also mentioned to himself that he say other country species and even species he's never seen before. What's one specie that has not been mentioned a lives among the Toads?

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:26 pm 
Freelancer

What happened to 8? It was 7 then 9. And yes I did notice all of those. I was just stuck on the suspense at the end. I think Luigi is falling in love with Peach. The long black hair girl has got to be Pauline. Mario first appeared in the classic game Donkey Kong and saved her. This must be an encounter before then. Let see, there is toads, humans, koopas, the only other major group I can think of is the Goombas and Bomb-ombs.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 5:56 am 
Freelancer

I'm starting to work on Episode 8 of MBB. This one will either be the best one ever or just an interesting episode that refers to the plant that was destroyed 10 years ago, (PILOT). I won't give away spoilers for that it is always better to watch/read the story. The sixth main character; King Toadstool hasn't really had much of a big scene where he was ever in danger, (besides one moment in Episode 5 PREY.) So King Toadstool will be more important than before. All six main characters (Mario, Luigi, Kerog, Kara, Peach, and King Toadstool,) will be in this episode.

I don't know when the episode will be done, but I promise it will be worth it.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 8:47 pm 
Freelancer

Where is Episode 8! The suspense is killing me! Not really, I been busy with others stuff, so my mind haven't been thinking about this series. Sad about what happen to Japan. Earthquake, then Tsunami, then Nuclear Power Plant explosion. Talk about a bad day in Japan. I hope they can recover.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 9:17 pm 
Freelancer

Sorry about the delay. I haven't been working much on it and I'm a little past half way. Homework has been such a pain, it's hard for me to do stuff in my free time.

UPDATE:
There's fifteen episodes in total and I've already planned what each one's plot is going to be about. Here's the titles for you!

8 ) Plant
9 ) Richard
10 ) Spear
11 ) Telekinetic
12 ) Wario (THAT'S RIGHT!)
13 ) ???
14 ) ???
15 ) Vessel

Sneak Peek of Episode 8:

"Here's a slam dunking flush!" Mario said trying to act cool.
"Not unless I own you with a full house!" Kerog said placing a full house down.
Kerog double his points using potato chips. Mario slurps down soda in style and slams it down on the table.
"I bet fifteen," Mario said in a deep voice placing the chips aside.
"Twenty-seven," Kerog said placing his chips aside.
"Thirty-three, whoa I don't have that much!" Mario said in a weird accent.
"Thirty-eight," Kerog said. "Final bet."
"I'm done betting," Mario said.
Kerog shuffled the cards and sort five to the each of them. Mario laughed as he never acted like a drug man on purpose like this.
"You're a dead man Mario," Kerog said with his eyes peeking over his cards.
"Well we'll see about that mon!" Mario said.
"What?" Kerog paused.
"I said we'll see about that mon," Mario repeated.
"Only long hair dudes say that," Kerog said.

Last edited by Nitsua94 on Tue Mar 15, 2011 9:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 9:37 pm 
Freelancer

Lol! Mario acting like a Jamacan mon. I understand on the homework deal. I am in the same position. I had a breather last weak because of spring break and now back on the ball and chain again. Glad to see you are putting Wario in the first season for an older appearance. Good luck.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 12:43 pm 
Freelancer

I feel sorry for Peach and King R. Toadstool. They have no votes what so ever! [This was around the Season 1 poll.] I don't doubt Mario having more votes then everyone else because he's the main hero we know from the games. Luigi and Kerog are even and they are meant to appear in every episode this Season. People either like Luigi or Kerog more as the second character (even though Luigi appears second and Kerog appears third.) Kara however only has one vote! Glad to see a made-up character is being liked. I have no doubt when new readers come along, they are going to vote for either Luigi or Kerog along with Mario. Unless they like Kara, Peach, or King Toadstool for some reason.
I think the reason why the last three are not being voted is because;
Kara) Is a character you're getting introduced to. Unless you took the endorsement as serious as Kerog.
Peach) How much she wasn't a favorite character in StMB and that she made less of an appearance. But I promise you'll somehow like her for what she is.
King Toadstool) Why support a King that wiped out families who were a part of Staritas? Sure he's changed and he seems obsessed to help Mario, Luigi, Kerog, and Kara, but still, what he had done cannot be changed. However an episode I've planned in Season 2 will either make you like him more or hate him even more.

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 5:36 am 
Freelancer

Episode 8 Sneak Peek:

Mario, Luigi, Kerog, and Kara met up at the bus where students were waiting to get on board.
"It's going to be so awesome!"
"A plant sounds lame."
"I wonder what we'll be seeing?"
"I seriously need an extra four hours of sleep."
"My uncle works there!"
"Never thought people would have mixed feelings," Kara said. "I mean it's the plant for crying out loud!"

As the security guard returns to his desk, he takes a bite out of his sandwich. He then opens up his can of soda and it fizzed all over his clothes and desk.
"Ah!" the security guard freaks out.
Kerog was holding in his laugh from around the corner.
The guards returns back to the washroom giving Kerog a chance to find blueprints.
"I love how a sense of humor saves one's life," Kerog laughed as he enters the room.

"He's sick!" Kerog said angrily. "What ever is wrong with him is not his fault!"
"He committed a crime!" the Commander snapped.
"For something he cannot control!" Kerog yelled.
"Stop!" the doctor interrupted. "There's no fighting in this hospital."
"I've known him since I was a young kid," Kerog continued. "He didn't mean to attack me or Mario!"
"You can't let your friendship get in the way of what is really important Kerog," the Commander stated.
"It's not about wether I'm friends with him or not!" Kerog yelled. "You call that not important?!"
"Stop!" the doctor snapped.
"We're dealing with a criminal here!" the Commander angrily said at Kerog.
"He's not a criminal!" Kerog yelled louder.
"Stop it you two!" the doctor interrupted again.
"NO I'M NOT DONE!" Kerog yelled.
"Yes you are," Mario said.

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 10:29 pm 
Freelancer

Who is getting arrested? Kerog showing his true colors, or is right. Can't wait.

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 10:54 pm 
Freelancer

Here are things to expect for Episode 8 PLANT:

1) All six main characters and the antagonists in one scene. No one else.

2) King Toadstool in peril facing his fear.

3) Some comedy between Kerog and his friends.

4) A new plant build on top of the old plant.

5) The possibility of the nuclear explosion being recreated.

6) Kids being held hostage.

7) More details about Kerog and Kara's broken relationship.

8) The return of the senior year football players Troy and Sean from Freshmen and Prey.

9) Making the episode hard to decide if the antagonist is a criminal or victim.

10) No Wooster. Commander returns.

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 11:27 pm 
Freelancer

So far so good. Can't wait for the rest of the episode.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 6:53 am 
Freelancer

Episode 9 is in progress. This episode will clear up a lot of information that cliff hanged in Episode 6 and more of King Toadstool's dark side. The main protagonist for this episode will be King Toadstool well all six main characters do make their appearance in this episode.

Not much will be spoiled, but one thing I can say is that you will either hate King Toadstool or find his character more interesting.

All 15 episodes have been fully planned out story wise, however it will take a long time for each episode to be ready due to school, my show I'm working on, and lack of time.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 54 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next