The RichAlvarez Fan Forums

The Plumber Fans Return

It is currently Sun May 28, 2017 6:24 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Welcome
Welcome to <strong>Stupid Mario Bros Fan Forum.</strong>

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, <a href="/profile.php?mode=register">join our community today</a>!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 54 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Best Character in Season 1 (Two Options)
Mario 55%  55%  [ 6 ]
Luigi 18%  18%  [ 2 ]
Kerog 18%  18%  [ 2 ]
Kara 9%  9%  [ 1 ]
Peach 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
King Toadstool 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Total votes : 11
 Post subject: Re: Mario Brothers Begin [Discussions]
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 8:28 pm 
Freelancer

Here's a quick logo I made.

Attachment:
MBB S1 LOGO.png

It wasn't over-done since this is the first season. But in future seasons, their logo will be better.

The big 'M' comes from Episode 4 'Freshmen.' The symbol does not represent Mario, but the real meaning plays an important part.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 10:07 pm 
Middling

Location: Rocking back and forth on the floor, quickly going insane.
Nice logo! Can't wait for more Mario bros Begin!

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 3:17 am 
Freelancer

I might have Episode 6 'Fade' up by tomorrow, no promises!

This episode might interest a lot of you guys!
The new writing style, I think, takes me a long time to make. I've been also busy lately.
Also I start the first day of School on Tuesday September 7th. I'm going to concentrate more on my homework and schooling, so the episodes will take weeks before it gets posted. I hope to end this season before Christmas.

Here's a few previews if you really want to know more about the next episode.

Three students were competing to become class president. Terry (toad), Megan (human), and Susan (human.)
“I’d go for Terry,” Kerog said.
“What about the other two?” Mario asked.
“The girls? Never really liked them,” Kerog replied. “Too selfish to be class president.”

Mario walked down the hallway and looked. It was just some students at their lockers.
“What am I supposed to be - what the?” Mario said in shock.

“Well first, you need a good and catchy slogan,” King Toadstool said. “You need something that will make people look up to you.”

“Princess Peach Toadstool saved your life?” Kerog kept saying over and over. “Looks like hero boy got his reward.”

“Two candidates,” Kara said. “Brutally attacked in the face by some invisible person. You thinking what I’m thinking?”
“That someone is trying to kill off the three candidates, so one can win,” Kerog answered.
“But who is it?” Kara wondered.

Kerog looked at a folder beside her that had the latest article in it.
“So,” Kerog said getting up to see the article, “what’s on tomorrow’s article?”
“Oh! Nothing!” Kara said trying to act less defenseless.
“Why can’t I see it?” Kerog asked. “I mean I’m usually the first one to see your articles.”
Kerog picked up the folder but Kara stood up trying to take it from him.
“Seriously Kerog,” Kara said trying to reach the folder, “it’s not finished!”
“Seriously, why are you being so defenseless?” Kerog asked.
“Kerog!” Kara said trying to grabbed the folder out of Kerog’s hands.
Kerog opened up the folder and looked at the article. He smiled at first and then his smile went down.

Kerog went over to the flower and rubbed it on his hand. The flower made his hand fade away.
“This is cool!” Kerog admitted.

“But the information of me taking this position is still valid,” Kara said.
“Doesn’t matter,” Principal Snyder said. “I’m going to have to replace you with another student who can do the results. Now I suggest you get a good-night sleep so that way your not late for your ninth class.”
“First class,” Kara said back. “I had a reason to miss the thirty minutes of those classes.”
“Not anymore,” Principal Snyder said. “Now I want you to get your stuff together and head home. Good-day Kara.
Principal Snyder walked out of the room leaving Kara in tears.

Hopefully I have it finished soon.

If you noticed a grammar mistake, quote if you want to.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 8:43 pm 
Just read the preview. Wow! This person must really want to be Class President. Who is this desperate person anyway?

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 11:58 pm 
Freelancer

Hey Nitsu. I been reading all of the origin so far. This is like the show Fringe! Weird and unusual cases. I like it. It does need a little work on when one person says something and when it starts to describe the action of the characters. No wonder you been posting less on the Mario Numb3rs lately.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 1:51 am 
Freelancer

49falcons wrote:
Hey Nitsu. I been reading all of the origin so far. This is like the show Fringe! Weird and unusual cases. I like it. It does need a little work on when one person says something and when it starts to describe the action of the characters. No wonder you been posting less on the Mario Numb3rs lately.

Nah, I'm just Lazy (not to mention busy.)
I haven't finished the rest of episode 6 yet. I'm changing the style for the dialogue.

Also Terry (which I mentioned in the Numb3rs RPG) doesn't appear until this episode.

I also never seen Fringe or heard anything about it.
Stupid Mario and Smallville inspired me to do these series.

Please note that my origin series will have a lot of twists once I draw the characters nearer to Brooklyn and who they are yet to be. Even when it looks like I don't know what I'm doing, just flow with the story and it will make sense.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 10:22 am 
Freelancer

You never heard of Fringe! It is on FOX, Thursdays at 9:00 pm eastern time. The show is like a FBI show where the agents deal with cases that the most impossible happens. People getting frozen by Amber on a bus. A man can travel back in time that kills people to gain energy from the victims in the past. A man turning into glass and blowing up like a bomb! All sort of weird stuff that you would think were impossible. It is cool.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 5:49 pm 
Freelancer

Episode 6 is finally up! I hope you enjoy it!

post134227.html#p134227

"Become the number one!"

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 7:19 pm 
Freelancer

Wow! I never saw that coming! Susan's brother was the attacker. I thought it was Megan, then Susan. You pulled a fast one. I think Kerog is going to become Bowser. I can tell. Fire feeling in throat, holding on to the past, getting angry so easily, how can he not be. Then again, I could be jumping ahead too far. But continue on dude.
Mario: Tune in a next time.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 7:43 pm 
Freelancer

Glad you're enjoying it! I thought some people may be disappointed that Mario didn't win. Or for the fact that Peter gave up so easily. But it's true facts of life.
Some of these characters may reappear again in future seasons.

The next episode is going to be an insight of their future.
"Prospect"

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 11:38 pm 
Freelancer

No disappointment here. Kinda figured Mario wasn't going to win. I mean, he wouldn't be the hero if he got into politics in high school. Can't wait till episode 7.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 1:27 am 
Freelancer

I'm slowly working on Episode 7. It's hard when I have school to worry about.

In Episode 7, we're going to see some insights of the future. What kind of future do you think upholds for our main characters? Do the Mario Brothers have a bright future ahead of them? What about Kerog? What about the others? Will Mario's best friends be with him forever?

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 8:11 pm 
Freelancer

I predict that Mario and Luigi will have a bright future. Something must happen to Kerog. And they would lose their friendship. That's my guess. Can't wait till it is up.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 4:05 am 
Freelancer

The reason for the lack of posts on this story is because of school.

I've been working on Episode 7 and thinking of ideas for Episode 8.
I don't think I'll be able to finish the Season before Christmas. So instead, I'll try to get Episodes 7 and 8 will be up before Christmas Eve. None of which have a Christmas special to it.
I'll make Episode 7 the best for the insight of their future and Episode 8 being a big one.

I don't know how many Seasons I'll make. I do have ideas for future episodes in future Seasons, (yes I think ahead sometimes.)

What would you like to see before I finish Season 1? Also, what do you think of Kerog and Kara being main characters in the series? Do you like their character?

Last edited by Nitsua94 on Wed Jan 12, 2011 7:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 11:17 pm 
Freelancer

I would like to see an encounter with Wario and Waluigi at some point. Mario and Luigi have their first battle with Wario and Waluigi. Kerog and Kara are interesting. Kind of confused on how they are connected to Mario and Luigi in the time we know the plumbers as. I mean, are they just normal citizens during Mario's adventures against Bowser, or is there some connection to Mario during our present time? I am starting to think that Kerog is Bowser, after changing his name to Morton Koopa (Bowser's actual name, since the Koopling Morton is fully called Morton Koopa Jr.) and Kara is his unknown living or dead wife. They are fine as characters for your story since it is made for Mario's past, but just can't stop wondering on them at the present time.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 54 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next