The RichAlvarez Fan Forums

The Plumber Fans Return

It is currently Tue May 30, 2017 5:13 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Welcome
Welcome to <strong>Stupid Mario Bros Fan Forum.</strong>

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, <a href="/profile.php?mode=register">join our community today</a>!

Post subject: makes no sence!
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 7:33 pm 
Newcomer

I asked
if it took so long to get to the table why did it take so long to get back?

how can mario be at master millers house if he's looking for the girl?

if snake and ash were telepoted to merlins table shouldn't link get telepoted to the artifact?

if wario didn't know where the table was how did he take the saber from ash and snake?

and richalvarez responded with
1. Several Hours have passed between episode 41 and 42, allowing time for Ash to use either a teleporting pokemon ora flying pokemon or some other method. It's really not that important.

2. Master Millers house was on the way to 123 Rainbow road.

3. The cut the editor made only effects the time for snakes group.

4. The codec has a GPS device (Play Metal Gear Games) all wario had to do was check his transmitter to see where Snake was.

Last edited by where-is-my-walrus? on Thu Mar 05, 2009 9:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 9:07 pm 
Forum Gamer

1. Wario was secretly part of Snakes group and not Master Miller.

2. This I have been wondering myself.

3. Because pokemon don't exist in the real world/Ash doesn't have the pokemon to do that/Rich didn't want it that way.

^Click to view my youtube page!^

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 11:37 pm 
Tyro

Richard is trying his hardest. lets be thankful now.
but making an episodes like this that stretches the length it gets to be pretty hard.
People do make mistake or have plot-holes that never get filled in or it might be explained latter on.

this doesn't have to be a series that is absolutely perfect in every way.
like all, it will have its flaws that we should try and ignore. This is a good show to simply watch. with or without flaws.

by the looks of Richy answers he wasn't to sure himself on how to answer them. it was a small made-up semi plot he made up on the spot or he didn't think to much about, but his answers works to an extant. So give him a break. he tried.

I love those episodes ^^ even with a few confusing parts, i am good at not thinking to much about it.

Last edited by Crystal Star Night on Fri Mar 06, 2009 12:42 am, edited 4 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 12:10 am 
Newcomer

I agree with Crystal Star Night.
Sometimes it's not always easy to make a movie or an episode for a show. And there are times when we don't see those li'l mistakes until later on.

Me & 3 other guys made a movie for a class assignment & when it was already finished we realized there were a few makes mistakes we made in the movie. Of course it was too late to fix it. But overall, it was still a good movie & everybody liked it. And we got a good grade on it, too. :D

So yeah, these kinda things happen. You can even see it in movies, tv shows, or cartoons.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 4:24 pm 
Newcomer

Crystal Star Night wrote:
but making an episodes like this that stretches the length it gets to be pretty hard.
People do make mistake or have plot-holes that never get filled in or it might be explained latter on.

like all, it will have its flaws that we should try and ignore. This is a good show to simply watch. with or without flaws.

by the looks of Richy answers he wasn't to sure himself on how to answer them. it was a small made-up semi plot he made up on the spot or he didn't think to much about, but his answers works to an extant. So give him a break. he tried.

I love those episodes ^^ even with a few confusing parts, i am good at not thinking to much about it.
do you like have a thing for richy?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 5:57 pm 
Tyro

where-is-my-walrus? wrote:

I am terribly sorry you think that.
I don't have crushes on people i never actually spoken to over short period of time. that is just disgusting.
I just find it really stupid how people can expect so much from him. he is human and he has a life, people don't understand that.
so please, don't ask such a silly unreasonable question again.

Post subject: Re: makes no sence!
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 8:10 pm 
Commentator

I asked

if snake and ash were telepoted to merlins table shouldn't link get telepoted to the artifact?

if wario didn't know where the table was how did he take the saber from ash and snake?

1. Several Hours have passed between episode 41 and 42, allowing time for Ash to use either a teleporting pokemon ora flying pokemon or some other method. It's really not that important.

4. The codec has a GPS device (Play Metal Gear Games) all wario had to do was check his transmitter to see where Snake was.

if the editor cut only effected snakes group how did wario get there so fast?
Why did they go to millers house?
pokemon dont exist!

In order, wario might have snuck in right at the cut the editor made. He could have been far away enough to be in the bushes at the time.
Secondly, why cant you visit your unexpectant friends house for no reason?
Lastly, there are many reasons why Ash hasn't used pokemon yet and hasn't except for #41-42. Ash might be not showing off his secret weapons to the enemy. Maybe in the real world, it takes a long time to recharge the pokeballs so that they could work again. Also, Ash may be just flat out stupid and not know how to work his pokeballs in the real world.
Either way, some of the ideas from the pokemon games have been used in Stupid Mario Brothers. For example, the running shoes and use of bikes in Ash and Brock episode 1.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 8:18 pm 
Newcomer

I am terribly sorry you think that.
I don't have crushes on people i never actually spoken to over short period of time. that is just disgusting.
I just find it really stupid how people can expect so much from him. he is human and he has a life, people don't understand that.
so please, don't ask such a silly unreasonable question again.
Im so terribly sorry you think that

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 11:36 pm 
Middling

dude theirs a lot more important things to do than to ask a question that is of no importance "god damn noobs"!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 1:00 pm 
Tyro

Its really not that big of a deal if there's plot holes. Its a parody of videogames and doesn't really have to be bound to a strict continuity because the series revolves around humor while maintaining an interesting plot. If your going to worry too hard about plot holes, then I don't really think this is the series for you.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 1:02 pm 
Freelancer

not a big deal

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 4:48 am 
Creator

I asked

Who Cares?

Mario And Luigi Were at Masters house so they could tell Snake that Wario wasn't the real one, that's all there is to it.

The Editor cutting the time was a simple joke, used for Parody Purposes, and therefore it should not be looked deeply into, especially since its only purpose was to make you laugh. It's affect on the actual story, or the timing of surrounding events is minimal at best.

Merlin's Table is only like 30 minutes away from where Ash lives, it would be easy for him to get back home, It only took a long time to get there because Ash didn't know where he was going when he was leading them, That's my new official story and I'm sticking to it.

I suggest you all forget about these inconsistencies because they are irrelevant to the point of this show.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 5:17 am 
Forum Gamer

Richalvarez wrote:
I suggest you all forget about these inconsistencies because they are irrelevant to the point of this show.

I agree to that. Shows on TV have their fair share of inconsistencies if you pay attention.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 2:42 am 
Cast Member: Ash

Richard very recently rewrote and refilmed the last three episodes, so theres bound to be some irrelevant points randomly placed in the plot line.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 6:16 am 
Freelancer

Dane Cook wrote:
Richard very recently rewrote and refilmed the last three episodes, so theres bound to be some irrelevant points randomly placed in the plot line.

...Did Dane just make sense and sound smart?

*acopacylspe noises*