The RichAlvarez Fan Forums

The Plumber Fans Return


It is currently Tue May 30, 2017 5:13 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]



Welcome
Welcome to <strong>Stupid Mario Bros Fan Forum.</strong>

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, <a href="/profile.php?mode=register">join our community today</a>!


Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 16 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: makes no sence!
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 7:33 pm 
Offline
Newcomer
User avatar

Joined: Fri Feb 20, 2009 10:55 pm
Posts: 27
Location: the bathroom
I asked
if it took so long to get to the table why did it take so long to get back?

how can mario be at master millers house if he's looking for the girl?

if snake and ash were telepoted to merlins table shouldn't link get telepoted to the artifact?

if wario didn't know where the table was how did he take the saber from ash and snake?

and richalvarez responded with
1. Several Hours have passed between episode 41 and 42, allowing time for Ash to use either a teleporting pokemon ora flying pokemon or some other method. It's really not that important.

2. Master Millers house was on the way to 123 Rainbow road.

3. The cut the editor made only effects the time for snakes group.

4. The codec has a GPS device (Play Metal Gear Games) all wario had to do was check his transmitter to see where Snake was.
_________________
if the editor cut only effected snakes group how did wario get there so fast?
Why did they go to millers house?
pokemon dont exist!

_________________
Image
Image


Last edited by where-is-my-walrus? on Thu Mar 05, 2009 9:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 9:07 pm 
Offline
Forum Gamer
User avatar

Joined: Tue Feb 17, 2009 12:35 am
Posts: 267
Location: Connecticut
1. Wario was secretly part of Snakes group and not Master Miller.

2. This I have been wondering myself.

3. Because pokemon don't exist in the real world/Ash doesn't have the pokemon to do that/Rich didn't want it that way.

_________________
Image

^Click to view my youtube page!^


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 11:37 pm 
Offline
Tyro
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2009 3:39 am
Posts: 138
Location: I am somewhere yet nowhere..
Richard is trying his hardest. lets be thankful now.
but making an episodes like this that stretches the length it gets to be pretty hard.
People do make mistake or have plot-holes that never get filled in or it might be explained latter on.

this doesn't have to be a series that is absolutely perfect in every way.
like all, it will have its flaws that we should try and ignore. This is a good show to simply watch. with or without flaws.

by the looks of Richy answers he wasn't to sure himself on how to answer them. it was a small made-up semi plot he made up on the spot or he didn't think to much about, but his answers works to an extant. So give him a break. he tried.

I love those episodes ^^ even with a few confusing parts, i am good at not thinking to much about it.

_________________
I am a Girl
Crystal, Trys, Jade Shower Party
Image


Last edited by Crystal Star Night on Fri Mar 06, 2009 12:42 am, edited 4 times in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 12:10 am 
Offline
Newcomer
User avatar

Joined: Tue Aug 19, 2008 11:40 am
Posts: 7
I agree with Crystal Star Night.
Sometimes it's not always easy to make a movie or an episode for a show. And there are times when we don't see those li'l mistakes until later on.

Me & 3 other guys made a movie for a class assignment & when it was already finished we realized there were a few makes mistakes we made in the movie. Of course it was too late to fix it. But overall, it was still a good movie & everybody liked it. And we got a good grade on it, too. :D

So yeah, these kinda things happen. You can even see it in movies, tv shows, or cartoons.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 4:24 pm 
Offline
Newcomer
User avatar

Joined: Fri Feb 20, 2009 10:55 pm
Posts: 27
Location: the bathroom
Crystal Star Night wrote:
Richard is trying his hardest. lets be thankful now.
but making an episodes like this that stretches the length it gets to be pretty hard.
People do make mistake or have plot-holes that never get filled in or it might be explained latter on.

this doesn't have to be a series that is absolutely perfect in every way.
like all, it will have its flaws that we should try and ignore. This is a good show to simply watch. with or without flaws.

by the looks of Richy answers he wasn't to sure himself on how to answer them. it was a small made-up semi plot he made up on the spot or he didn't think to much about, but his answers works to an extant. So give him a break. he tried.

I love those episodes ^^ even with a few confusing parts, i am good at not thinking to much about it.
do you like have a thing for richy?

_________________
Image
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 5:57 pm 
Offline
Tyro
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2009 3:39 am
Posts: 138
Location: I am somewhere yet nowhere..
where-is-my-walrus? wrote:
Crystal Star Night wrote:
Richard is trying his hardest. lets be thankful now.
but making an episodes like this that stretches the length it gets to be pretty hard.
People do make mistake or have plot-holes that never get filled in or it might be explained latter on.

this doesn't have to be a series that is absolutely perfect in every way.
like all, it will have its flaws that we should try and ignore. This is a good show to simply watch. with or without flaws.

by the looks of Richy answers he wasn't to sure himself on how to answer them. it was a small made-up semi plot he made up on the spot or he didn't think to much about, but his answers works to an extant. So give him a break. he tried.

I love those episodes ^^ even with a few confusing parts, i am good at not thinking to much about it.
do you like have a thing for richy?


I am terribly sorry you think that.
I don't have crushes on people i never actually spoken to over short period of time. that is just disgusting.
I just find it really stupid how people can expect so much from him. he is human and he has a life, people don't understand that.
so please, don't ask such a silly unreasonable question again.

_________________
I am a Girl
Crystal, Trys, Jade Shower Party
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: makes no sence!
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 8:10 pm 
Offline
Commentator
User avatar

Joined: Fri Feb 20, 2009 9:51 pm
Posts: 1055
Location: Syosset, New York (Its on Long Island)
where-is-my-walrus? wrote:
I asked
if it took so long to get to the table why did it take so long to get back?

how can mario be at master millers house if he's looking for the girl?

if snake and ash were telepoted to merlins table shouldn't link get telepoted to the artifact?

if wario didn't know where the table was how did he take the saber from ash and snake?

and richalvarez responded with
1. Several Hours have passed between episode 41 and 42, allowing time for Ash to use either a teleporting pokemon ora flying pokemon or some other method. It's really not that important.

2. Master Millers house was on the way to 123 Rainbow road.

3. The cut the editor made only effects the time for snakes group.

4. The codec has a GPS device (Play Metal Gear Games) all wario had to do was check his transmitter to see where Snake was.
_________________
if the editor cut only effected snakes group how did wario get there so fast?
Why did they go to millers house?
pokemon dont exist!

if the editor cut only effected snakes group how did wario get there so fast?
Why did they go to millers house?
pokemon dont exist!

In order, wario might have snuck in right at the cut the editor made. He could have been far away enough to be in the bushes at the time.
Secondly, why cant you visit your unexpectant friends house for no reason?
Lastly, there are many reasons why Ash hasn't used pokemon yet and hasn't except for #41-42. Ash might be not showing off his secret weapons to the enemy. Maybe in the real world, it takes a long time to recharge the pokeballs so that they could work again. Also, Ash may be just flat out stupid and not know how to work his pokeballs in the real world.
Either way, some of the ideas from the pokemon games have been used in Stupid Mario Brothers. For example, the running shoes and use of bikes in Ash and Brock episode 1.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 8:18 pm 
Offline
Newcomer
User avatar

Joined: Fri Feb 20, 2009 10:55 pm
Posts: 27
Location: the bathroom
Crystal Star Night wrote:
where-is-my-walrus? wrote:
Crystal Star Night wrote:
Richard is trying his hardest. lets be thankful now.
but making an episodes like this that stretches the length it gets to be pretty hard.
People do make mistake or have plot-holes that never get filled in or it might be explained latter on.

this doesn't have to be a series that is absolutely perfect in every way.
like all, it will have its flaws that we should try and ignore. This is a good show to simply watch. with or without flaws.

by the looks of Richy answers he wasn't to sure himself on how to answer them. it was a small made-up semi plot he made up on the spot or he didn't think to much about, but his answers works to an extant. So give him a break. he tried.

I love those episodes ^^ even with a few confusing parts, i am good at not thinking to much about it.
do you like have a thing for richy?


I am terribly sorry you think that.
I don't have crushes on people i never actually spoken to over short period of time. that is just disgusting.
I just find it really stupid how people can expect so much from him. he is human and he has a life, people don't understand that.
so please, don't ask such a silly unreasonable question again.
Im so terribly sorry you think that

_________________
Image
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 11:36 pm 
Offline
Middling
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jan 24, 2009 9:18 pm
Posts: 335
Location: illionis
dude theirs a lot more important things to do than to ask a question that is of no importance "god damn noobs"!

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 1:00 pm 
Offline
Tyro
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 14, 2008 7:37 pm
Posts: 119
Location: Gotham City
Its really not that big of a deal if there's plot holes. Its a parody of videogames and doesn't really have to be bound to a strict continuity because the series revolves around humor while maintaining an interesting plot. If your going to worry too hard about plot holes, then I don't really think this is the series for you.

_________________
Madness, as you know, is like gravity: all it takes is a little push


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 1:02 pm 
Offline
Freelancer
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 20, 2008 10:24 pm
Posts: 3385
Location: NethaLands
not a big deal

_________________
Image Thank you ML
Image
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: makes no sence!
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 4:48 am 
Offline
Creator
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 15, 2008 3:46 am
Posts: 1986
Location: The Mushroom kingdom
where-is-my-walrus? wrote:
I asked
if it took so long to get to the table why did it take so long to get back?

how can mario be at master millers house if he's looking for the girl?

if snake and ash were telepoted to merlins table shouldn't link get telepoted to the artifact?

if wario didn't know where the table was how did he take the saber from ash and snake?

and richalvarez responded with
1. Several Hours have passed between episode 41 and 42, allowing time for Ash to use either a teleporting pokemon ora flying pokemon or some other method. It's really not that important.

2. Master Millers house was on the way to 123 Rainbow road.

3. The cut the editor made only effects the time for snakes group.

4. The codec has a GPS device (Play Metal Gear Games) all wario had to do was check his transmitter to see where Snake was.
_________________
if the editor cut only effected snakes group how did wario get there so fast?
Why did they go to millers house?
pokemon dont exist!



Who Cares?

Mario And Luigi Were at Masters house so they could tell Snake that Wario wasn't the real one, that's all there is to it.

The Editor cutting the time was a simple joke, used for Parody Purposes, and therefore it should not be looked deeply into, especially since its only purpose was to make you laugh. It's affect on the actual story, or the timing of surrounding events is minimal at best.

Merlin's Table is only like 30 minutes away from where Ash lives, it would be easy for him to get back home, It only took a long time to get there because Ash didn't know where he was going when he was leading them, That's my new official story and I'm sticking to it.

I suggest you all forget about these inconsistencies because they are irrelevant to the point of this show.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: makes no sence!
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 5:17 am 
Offline
Forum Gamer
User avatar

Joined: Tue Feb 17, 2009 10:23 pm
Posts: 479
Richalvarez wrote:
I suggest you all forget about these inconsistencies because they are irrelevant to the point of this show.


I agree to that. Shows on TV have their fair share of inconsistencies if you pay attention.

_________________
Image

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 2:42 am 
Offline
Cast Member: Ash
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jul 31, 2008 2:33 am
Posts: 206
Location: Sacramento Area
Richard very recently rewrote and refilmed the last three episodes, so theres bound to be some irrelevant points randomly placed in the plot line.

_________________
http://www.youtube.com/randumbprod
ImageImage
http://www.youtube.com/danethebrain


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 6:16 am 
Offline
Freelancer
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 05, 2008 6:42 pm
Posts: 2363
Location: The cold, cold dusts of time
Dane Cook wrote:
Richard very recently rewrote and refilmed the last three episodes, so theres bound to be some irrelevant points randomly placed in the plot line.

...Did Dane just make sense and sound smart?


*acopacylspe noises*


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 16 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
suspicion-preferred