The RichAlvarez Fan Forums

The Plumber Fans Return

It is currently Mon May 29, 2017 1:09 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Welcome
Welcome to <strong>Stupid Mario Bros Fan Forum.</strong>

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, <a href="/profile.php?mode=register">join our community today</a>!

What do you think of Justin Bieber?
Really Talented 5%  5%  [ 1 ]
Good 5%  5%  [ 1 ]
So-so 5%  5%  [ 1 ]
Alright but I don't endorse him 5%  5%  [ 1 ]
I could care less 68%  68%  [ 15 ]
Jonas Brothers were better 14%  14%  [ 3 ]
Total votes : 22
 Post subject: Justin Bieber: Fans vs. Haters
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 5:45 am 
Freelancer

Grown a popularity from YouTube, makes songs about complicated love, and he becomes famous.

Recently, haters have been attacking his Baby music video. Do you think they are going too far?

We all know he's a kid and he has feeling like all of us do. But no one seems to care.

Are you a fan, a hater, or just a person who doesn't endorse him but also doesn't hate him?
Leave your opinions on this thread

Rule: Don't be bashing each other because you have different opinions.

Yeah, I decided to create a second Fans vs. Haters thread.

Twilight: twilight-fans-vs-haters-t5406.html

Last edited by Nitsua94 on Sun Oct 31, 2010 5:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: Justin Bieber: Fans vs. Haters
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 10:52 am 
Commentator

I definitely don't like Bieber and what little of his music I have actually listened to I didn't like. But at the same time, I am truly disgusted at times by the way people attack him for the stupidest stuff. There really seems to be a "kick 'im while he's down" mentality. They just get away with it cause he's so popular that it doesn't seem like he's down. Most of the time I just find myself thinking, "How would I feel if that was me they were saying that about?" or "What if they did that to my little brother?"

^Thanks ML!^

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 12:24 pm 
Novice

well, i dont like bieber either, but i agree with aisling in saying that some people can be really cruel, and go a bit too far with the insults

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 3:27 am 
Commentator

I really don't like Justin Bieber. I don't think his voice is particularly good, but I wouldn't say "Oh he should just go die in a hole" or something. Another thing that annoys me is how quickly he managed to get famous. It's just impossible. Before, people would work hard to earn fame, but he didn't really do much.

But to end on a minor positive, he is brave. It does take bravery to sing for the public. AND DON'T TAKE THAT THE WRONG WAY BECAUSE I AM NOT A BIEBER FAN!!!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 7:43 pm 
Role Player

Seeing as how I'm a pretty horrible person I can't agree with Aisling with the whole, "how would I feel if they said that about me?..." scenario because I'd just be snarky back if someone said something rude to me. I like debating... it's therapeutic to me. And yes if someone tries to be rude about my belief's then I am not afraid to say something just as rude back... I seem to be better at the whole rudeness anyways. I state my opinion if people have issues with it, well they can say something back. But I digress, no I'm not a fan of Bieber, nor do I really pay attention to him at all... I just find him weird....

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 7:06 am 
Commentator

I really dont like biebers music, that said i dont see why people would want to hate him as a person, hes just a young singer, there have been plenty of other young singers in the past, bieber just seems to receive alot of hate :\

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 10:16 pm 
Evil Mod

Baby baby baby ooooooh you belong in the music section...

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 5:43 pm 
Middling

I am not a total hater, but I don't like him. I mean he has good songs, I just think someone else should sing them. Again not trying to be mean, but I don't like hearing his voice when he sings. If his voice was a bit lower then I wouldn't be so annoyed with his songs. But that's just me! My friends and I always listen to his songs and since we know all the words we sing along. So to me, Justin Bieber has really good songs to sing off-key too! Just saying! :) Whoever likes him, hey that's great, I don't hate on his fans 'cause my friends are his fans too. I still think he has violent fans though, just saying!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 4:28 pm 
Commentator

Ohhhh how tragically the debate forum has gone to seed

ohhh the pity

ohhhhhhh

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 3:19 pm 
Middling

I really don't care.

I don't mind anything bad people say about it, it is quite annoying when people consider it a musician or talented. I really don't see why anyone cares about bad things people say about it.

Consider this:

If it cared, wouldn't it have stopped a while ago, instead of continuing to be just as annoying?

It's singing is higher than a female's would be if it had male genitalia and was kicked there, hard.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 5:58 am 
Freelancer

The poll thing started over again because I deleted the "I prefer to be Evil" vote. I just figure knowing that there's criminals on this forums, I might as well delete it. I just don't like the idea of someone wanting to assassinate a human being. Horrible singer/actor or not. Let's avoid making the world a prejudice place.

So, go ahead, click on a vote.
Do you like him? Do you hate him?
Do you think he's good even though your not interested?
Have fans and haters gone too far?

Post away baby! I mean kids!

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 10:15 pm 
Novice

I'm a total hater. The only thing I respect him for is that he is a fellow YouTuber. Either way, almost every single girl in my math class, is a Bieber fan. They say that he's a god, this one kid says that he sucks, this one girl thinks the term they're looking for is gay instead of god, and I says Justin Bieber is either a 51 pedo, killed by the dark lord Cthulhu, or a girl. This is a typical Justin Bieber concert: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a_AM339E81Y

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 2:08 pm 
Newcomer

The thing about musicians is that, before they were a celebrity (in most cases) they were a musician, an artist. Just trying to get their work out there.
I think we've all had that passion at least once.

I know this is a forum, so maybe comparing it from a writer's perspective may be effective.
Inside some of the most inspired people I know, they've described a voice.
One that gnaws at the back of their skulls until they do something to pacify that whiny, nagging voice.
'Create, create create'
I'm not really sure, it's an artist thing.

Whether or not you like somebody's art is a different matter.
The point is that they worked very hard to get where they are, and because they are successful does not make them any less of a human or artist.

On a seperate note, a lot of women and men do like him for his looks. It's all subjective.
His looks have nothing to do with his music.
Just like the acting for Edward Cullen and Jacob whats-his-name does not reflect on their looks, vice versa.
Live and let live, though.

Justin Beiber is 16-17? He is extremely talented for his age. He's certainly beat out all the older, 40-year old pothead amateur rockers that haven't 'hit it big' yet. Trust me. I know a couple of those guys.
Beiber is talented, and I think it's unfair to expect Michael Jackson out of him when he's so young. He's still developing skills to back up his beats.
Give him time to fine-tune, and then look him over once more.
If you don't like it, let it be.
If you do, great.

Things people say about Beiber:
"He's gay"
So what if he is? Guys, seriously. It's NOT an insult to be gay!

"He sounds like a girl."
One of the greatest musicians of our time sang much higher than Beiber. Remember him? The king of pop. KING.

Annd idk/idc/idr the rest of what people say about him.
Additionally, in my defense, because the Beiber bashing can get rough, I do not defend him because I find him attractive.
Men aren't attractive. Period.

However, I do think that he has some pretty promising work and can't wait to hear more of it. :>

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 4:01 am 
Freelancer

I actually like Hen's point of view. I'm not a fan or a hater but you can't deny that it took a lot of work to get this popular.

His voice is getting deeper as he gets older. Don't forget Chris' younger brother Tim who plays Ness, had his voice go deep between the Movie ACT II and Season 2.

I watched one of Bieber's interviews and he said his opinion on his haters comments. Basically he finds it funny and yet stupid.

One thing I find stupid is that haters only make it worse for themselves by talking about him. Most comments on YouTube videos usually say stuff like 'way better than Justin Bieber.' If you haters don't like his music, then stop talking about him. The more you spread the name, the more he gets popular, despite whatever you say about him.

I doubt he's gay. Even if he was, I don't care. If someone wants to be gay, that's their choice. Even if it involves something sexual, they go for it on their own terms. Just don't get me involved.

Also one thing some of you may have notice, two users on YouTube had a war about Justin Bieber. LifeInATent and ericDouglace. Eric wanted to start a war against justin Bieber haters. Many people ranted on this video including LifeInATent. LifeInATent had a war that ericDouglace started. As much as LifeInATent seems to be cyber bullying this kid, the kid is a troll on YouTube. People are trying to tell him that he's being an idiot. Which at first I doubt, but now I don't. He wants to attack other users by hacking their accounts. Now that's going way too far. It's freedom of speech! People can say their opinions. Even if it's a hate comment, Justin Bieber doesn't give a damn. It's only making him more popular.

Like him or hate him, you can't deny that he has talent and guts. For the whole acting thing on CSI, I say he didn't do a bad job. Even the creators said he did a great job. The only thing I would suggest for him is to improve his given emotions.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 3:40 am 
Veteran

I don't like him. I'm a person who likes to say i don't like him, because he doesn't have any talent. His songs are poorly written, and has a voice worse than a screeching cat and a crying baby. I wouldn't go as far to say that I want him to die, just want him to stop making music