The RichAlvarez Fan Forums

The Plumber Fans Return

It is currently Sat May 27, 2017 5:58 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Welcome
Welcome to <strong>Stupid Mario Bros Fan Forum.</strong>

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, <a href="/profile.php?mode=register">join our community today</a>!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 62 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject: Re: Invasion of the LOLcats!
PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 11:16 am 
Commentator

(Some music to fit the mood : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e2Ma4BvMUwU )

NekoMage could feel the action rising around them as all around cats began to jump at them left and right.She continued to carry Neko Force as Katie ran alongside Matt carrying Sephirth. The cat fights were crazy this had already escalated from a insignificant battle to an all out Brawl!

As they ran into the center of the base the tension continued to rise and they had to dodge numerous traps as well as lazors to get through. The only thing left was the main armor gaurd. Just as they were about to reach the core Neko Force cried out in pain. There laying in the center of the room was HIS body and it was being zapped and mutilated by various machines.

Despite all this DR.Lolcat was no where to be found. As the team glanced around they realized they had fallen into YET ANOTHER TRAP! As they backed into the machine in the center of the room where Were_Force body lay limp they could see that they were absolutly surrounded.

"Well I guess this is the end..." stated NekoMage as she stared smiling at all the cats with guns and invisible weapons.

"NO! This cant be it! Were almost there!" Neko Force said but then he cried out once more in pain as he watched his body being slowly stretched to the point of almost breaking it in two. He fell to the floor in pain and let out a whimper. "Guess your right..." he said wimply. "This is the end..." tears formed in Neko Force eyes as he felt the pain rip through his body.

Just then SEPHIROTH broke away from Matts grip and punching at the glass surrounding Were-force body she broke through and grabbed at it. The machines began shooting lasers and there were explosions everywhere but this was just enough of a distraction for Sephi to drag Were Force body away before it could be destroyed.

NekoForce blinked as the pain suddenly stopped. So they hadnt been too late after all!

Seizing the oppurtunity of distraction Matt grabbed at one of the stronger looking cats machine guns. Firing a barrage of bullets he shouted to the others "GET OUT OF HERE!"

Katie looked back at him in surprise "But what about you?! Were not leaving you here!"

Matt looked back and smiled a devious smile. "Dont you worry about me JUST GET OUTTA HERE!"

NekoMage could tell that Matt was being totally serious and smiling at his courage decided to follow his act. "Come on RETREAT!" she called as she began to run in the other direction of the explosions.

Sephiroth still holding Were_Force body in her hands quickly followed after with Neko Force limping behind. A patch of glass had caught Neko_Force leg and it was bleeding badly but somehow he still managed to follow.

Katie just stood there continuing to stare at Matt. "Im not leaving withot you!" she said defiantly.

Matt turned to her again and shook his head. "Its been fun...but you need to get out of here. We cant have two of us dieing here! What would be the point of that? GO! Im telling you to get out of here!" Matt turned back to the cats. "Oh you want some of this COME ON AT ME!" Some of the cats came towards him and everything seemed to move in slow motion.

Katies eyes filled with tears. Matt was her friend and she really hated leaving a man behind but before she could put her foot down and try and save him to she found herself being grabbed by the hand. "NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" she cried as she was dragged away by Insanity. "MATT!" she called but he could no longer hear her because they were already out of the labratory.

All that was left was chaos suddenly there was a giant BOOOOOOOOOOM! and the entire labratory exploded.

(Oh noes is Matt dead? ME THINKS NOT! Nobody dies in this RPG...at least not on my watch XD)

Report this post

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 12:22 pm 
Middling

Location: Colchester, essex, england, UK, europe, world, solar sytem, universe, galaxy
Quote:
(Oh noes is Matt dead? ME THINKS NOT! Nobody dies in this RPG...at least not on my watch XD)

Lol nice one. that post was actually epic though, something interesting happened to me for a change!!!

Report this post

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 12:32 pm 
Middling

Location: Colchester, essex, england, UK, europe, world, solar sytem, universe, galaxy
On with the story

They all turned as the lab exploded creating a shock wave which sent everyone to the floor. Katie raised her head and looked at the destroyed building tears rolling down her face. "no" she said "no, no it can't end like this please no, matt!"

Insanity sat up and put her arm round the destrought Katie holding her close she whispered "he was a very brave young man and we should all be proud of what his did, he saved us all."

NekoMage bowed her head and she couldn't help but cry too Seph even said a few decent words "a cheezburger for matt."

LEAVE ME MISSING FOR A WHILE I HAVE AN IDEA

Report this post

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 1:27 pm 
Commentator

"He can't be gone!" Katie cried. She wept in Insanity's arms.

"If it wasn't for Matt we'd probably all be done for." she replied.

"I say we nom a cheezburger in his honour." Sephiroth suggested.

Report this post

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 3:29 pm 
Middling

Location: Somewhere... known as.... *Before I say ask yourself do you really even care? No? Didn't think so.*
Neko_Force was dazed, he had heard an explosion, he was bleeding badly he just endured a lot of pain, he felt light headed, He had forced himself to escape and really tired himself out. He tried to count the people. Seph, Nekomage, Insanity, katieo, Seph, Nekatiasdhaufiahs... he felt dizzy, was someone missing? Who was it? He couldn't tell, he tried to make sense of his thoughts, Everyone was sad, he tried to remember why, what was he doing? He was... he couldnt think. He shut his eyes a moment to think but could not think straight. A human, with kitty ears, he chuckled slightly, it seemed silly, he saw a doggy, nice doggy... Neko_Force blacked out and fell to the ground.

Report this post

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 7:28 pm 
Veteran

Katieo continually wept in Insanity's arms.

"This was your fault," Katieo blamed Insanity, "I could've saved Matt!"

"What if you couldn't have saved him?! Then two of us would have been gone and would have had a bigger effect on the group," Insanity explained.

"I can't take it," Katieo cried.

"If Matt is still alive, we'll find him! There is no way we are letting our friend die!" NekoMage comforted.

Report this post

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 8:33 pm 
Middling

Location: Rocking back and forth on the floor, quickly going insane.
(Wow, I seem to be very distraught)

"I suppose we should go and look for Dr. Lolcat" said Insanity.
"We can get revenge for Matt!" replied Neko Mage.
Katie wiped away a tear and sniffled.
"Not with Force in that condition we can't. We'll have to wait and see if he gets better. Is there a way you can help him Neko Mage?"
"My magic works better on cats"
"We'll figure out a way" Insanity said.

Report this post

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 10:27 pm 
Commentator

NekoMage: Well there IS someone who can help him *glances at Force and see he is losing a great deal of blood* Oh dear... *searches through backpack*

Katie: What are you looking for?

NekoMage: *continues searching* Youll see...that is if I can find it...

Sephiroth: Mor cheezburgr?

NekoMage: Will someone get LOLbrain away for a second Im trying to concentrate here!

Insanity grabs ahold of Sephiroth and pulls him back while Mage continues to search her bag.

NekoMage: Where did I put it...I know I had it somewhere...AH! *Mage pulls out a bottle that looks very much like a bottle of milk.

Insanity: Is now REALLY the time to be drinking?

Sephiroth: MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELK GIVEZ ME SUM!

NekoMage: *pulls back the bottle* This isnt for you! This isnt for me either...its for Force!

Katie: *distracted suddenly speaks up* Wait how can Force drink milk? Isnt he kind of passed out at the moment?

Sephiroth: GIVES MEZ DA MELK!*continues grabbing at it but is pulled back at insanity(

NekoMage: *facepalms* First of all this isnt milk. *Sephiroth immediatly stops pushing crosses his arms and pouts NekoMage ignores him and continues* Second Force doesnt HAVE to drink it because it isnt a potion it is more of a lotion...and Third well I havent really gotten that far. Anyway this is a medicine designed by my aunt who is a White Mage as her name suggests. It should stop the bleeding for now and also help restore some of Neko Forces health.

Insanity: *stares at bottle* Are you sure it will work?

NekoMage: Do you think I would doubt my own family? If it didnt work I wouldnt of gotten it in the first place! Although I was kinda hoping it would come in handy if I myself ever got hurt.

Katie: (Speaking logically once more) But how exactly would you use it on yourself if you were passed out?

NekoMage: *turns on 'Katie and is about to say something but shrugs it off* Nevermind. Point is this is how we have to fix Force... *kneels down next to Neko_Force* Boy I hope you appreaciate this Force...I paid a pretty penny to get this stuff and now I have to use it all on you! *NekoMage slowly pours the lotion into her hands and they glow an eery white color as she spreads it across Nekos injuries*

NekoForce: *twitches slightly*

Katie: Look hes moving!(thank you captain obvious LOL)

NekoForce: *continues twitching his face cringing in pain*

*All including Sephi gasp as Nekos wounds completly close up and his body restored to normal*

NekoForce: *gets up and growls staring around then realizing where he is just stands there staring at his friends faces* Wha...what happened?

NekoMage: *getting up* Well thats good for a temporary fix. Although he wont last long with his other body in that state... *points at the wounded "corpse" of Were Force original body*

NekoForce: *blinks* Wait...whats going on?

Katie/Insanity: Welcome back Force *both hug simaeotaneously*

NekoForce: *glances around* Uh thanks...so someone want to explain whats going on?

Report this post

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 5:27 am 
Middling

NekoForce looks around notices someones missing, he turned to Insanity and askes "who's missing an where am I!?"

Insanity lowered her head "Matt's gone.. and you outside DrLOLcats lab which sort of exploded."

NekoForce turned around and looked at the inferno which used to be the lab, then he turned back and looked around before Katie said "you won't find him he's...."

her head drooped and NekoForce stopped and stared at the raging Inferno a single tear rolling down his face.

meanwhile.....

Another explosion sent Matt flying too his back, he rolled over and covered his head as rubble smashed to the ground, he got up and ran over and under fallen pices of machnery not knowing where he was going. He ducked under a fallen beam and jumped over piles of rubble. Smaller explosions occured and one happened right next to Matt sending him to the floor, hitting his head in a pice of meatal he was knocked out, blood dripping from his head.

STILL DON'T FIND ME! I HAVE EPIC PLANS (and don't you love my location for my profile XD)

Report this post

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 12:08 pm 
Commentator

Katie patted Neko-Force on the back. "But we can't be sure. I think that Matt's still alive out there."

Neko-Force sniffed up. "I hope so."

"Wherez da melk???" Sephiroth asked.

"There was no milk!!!" NekoMage snapped with a facepalm.

"But we still didn't find Dr. Lolcat. Where is he?" Katie asked.

"This must have just been a secondary base. The headquarters has to be nearby." Insanity suggested.

"Where?"

"That's what we're looking for!"

Report this post

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 3:28 pm 
Middling

Location: Somewhere... known as.... *Before I say ask yourself do you really even care? No? Didn't think so.*
Neko-Force: Wait...
Katieo: What is it Neko-Force?
Neko-Force: I'm guessing that the next HQ will be guarded better... I Think we should get Were_Force back in me first.
NekoMage: I agree... i think a mutt could communicate with a mutt...
Neko-Force's ears perked up at that in slight annoyance but ignores the remark
Neko-Force: We just need a way to fuse the bodies...
Seph: Use Cheezburgers, they fix everything
Everyone facepalms

Report this post

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 11:44 pm 
Middling

Location: Rocking back and forth on the floor, quickly going insane.
Katie: Neko Mage? Where does your aunt live? Maybe she could help.
Neko Mage: She's not to far. We could go find her and ask her for help. She is quite powerful.
Neko Force: If that fails Neko Mage and Katie could try to combine their powers.
Katie: Sounds risky, but if it doesn't work out with WM, we might have to.
Seph: I wantz a cheezburger! Does WM hav cheezburgers?

Report this post

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 8:51 am 
Commentator

NekoMage shrugged. "I'm not sure about that... but maybe she has a solution to all this."

"I hope so." Katie replied.

"Cheezburgerz! Wantz cheezburgerz!" Sephiroth yelled. NekoMage and Katie facepalmed.

"Well anyway, let's go to my aunt's house." NekoMage said, then the group began to head off...

Report this post

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 6:48 pm 
Commentator

NekoMage: Well guess we better get moving then. *claps her hands together and a large shiny portal appears*

NekoForce: *stares at portal in shock* Woah...wait a second...isnt there a better way to get to your aunts house?

Sephiroth: *stares at Shiny portal and reaches out a hand to touch it* Cheezburgr in dere?

Katie: Umm I have to agree with Force...that doesnt look safe.

Insanity: *nodds* How do we know if it even works I mean...look at it! That thing could lead us into the middle of nowhere!

NekoMage: *facepalms and frowns* Dont you guys trust me? Look I know I may not look it but I am an apprentice Mage. Portals are my speciality. How do you think I get to and from places each day huh? Walking around? CERTAINLY NOT! *walks into portal* Look trust me its perfectly safe and it will get us to our destination alot quicker. If we were to walk to our destination it would take days. With this it will take mere seconds!

Insanity: I dont know...

Sephiroth: O_o

NekoMage: Oh come on do you seriously think I would lead you into danger?

Katie: *glances at wreckage* well you did earlier...

NekoMage: *shakes head* We had no other choice..and even now we really dont have a choice. Look guys I cant keep this open forever you are either in or out. Either way Im leaving. *steps into portal*

Sephiroth: *realizing his source of cheeseburgers has just disappeared* COWABUNGA! *jumps in after NekoMage*

NekoForce: *watches them leave and sighs* Shes right we really dont have a choice I need to get my body back to normal...and we dont have the time to waste! *follows after them taking his body with him*

Insanity: *sighs* Well guess that theres nothing else we can do...Here goes nothing! *walks into portal*

Katie: *takes one last look behind her* Goodbye Matt...wherever you are...*follows the group into the portal*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=itZNbjBIH5g
.......The group is lost in a weird void for a short amount of time before falling out on to the other side......

Katie: *lands with a bump* OOF! *gets up and sees the others have landed as well *rubs behind* Ouch *turns to NekoMage* What...was that about you being good at this portal travel stuff?

NekoMage: *landed without problems* You are not a cat. NekoForce and I and even Sephiroth all ended up on our feet.

Insanity: Yeah but neither am I and I feel like I almost broke my leg doing that!

NekoMage: Sorry...Im not used to having a group come through with me...point is were here!

NekoForce: *glances around* here where? All I see is feilds...

NekoMage: *facepalms* Well you dont think she would actually leave her house EXPOSED do you? Dont be fooled by her name...despite it all my aunt is a full fledged wizard not a mage.

NekoForce: Okay...so where is she?

NekoMage: Im getting to it! Hold your horses. *reaches out a hand and reaches into the sky whispering some strange words*

*Suddenly a large brown hut appears out of nowhere. Inside sits an older looking lady with long red hair and a cloak*

Insanity: *eyes wide* Woah...thats some powerful magic there...

NekoMAge: *chuckles* you havent seen anything yet. Why else do you think I would bring you here. My aunt is one of the best wizards there is! Although she only deals in White Magic. (one of the white magic spells in FF is "invisible" I modified it for use here)

NekoForce: I believe you now...can we get her to help me?

NekoMage: Well why I else do you think we came here...certainly not a social visit, Anyway let me do the talking for now. She is a bit cranky in her old age and doesnt always take kindly to strangers. Especially DOG lovers. *smiles and walks up to the door and knocks*

Report this post

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 8:07 pm 
Middling

WhiteMage answers the door and looks at NekoMage
WhiteMage: Hello there niece what brings you here?
NekoMage: I have a friend who needs some help...
WhiteMage: So you didn't come just to say hello? I wish you would visit more often...
NekoMage: Auntie!
WhiteMage: Well get your friend in here and take a look...
The group walks into the cabin and Whitemage looks at the group, NekoMage explains the situation.
WhiteMage: I see... are you SURE you want to go back? It's not a bad thing to be like that...
Neko-Force: ... *Inhales deeply to prepare himself* Yes... please do...
WhiteMage: Very well... lay the Mutt on the floor and you lay next to it
Neko-Force lays Were_Force on the ground and then lays next to it... The group all back up... WhiteMage mutters some words and both Neko-Force and Were_Force are enveloped in a bright light... the light grows brighter and brighter, Everyone shields their eyes as the light grows blinding, then it fades leaving a unconcious Were_Force laying on the ground...

Report this post

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 62 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next