The RichAlvarez Fan Forums

The Plumber Fans Return

It is currently Fri Apr 28, 2017 3:49 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Welcome
Welcome to <strong>Stupid Mario Bros Fan Forum.</strong>

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, <a href="/profile.php?mode=register">join our community today</a>!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 62 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject: Re: Invasion of the LOLcats!
PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 6:32 pm 
Commentator

*A NEWCOMER APPEARS!*

Around this time in a cafe not too far away from Matt, Sephi, and Forcdudes location...

???: One order of milk cocoa please!
Cafe server: *smiles* Of course miss. *begins preparing cup*
???: *something swishes under table as the girl sits head in hands waiting for her drink*
Cafe server: Here you go maam. *hands her cup of steaming milk mixed with cocoa*
???: Thank you.*Begins to gulp it down*
Cafe server: hold it thats hot!
???: *finishes off and sets mug down* Ahhhhh! *holds up mug* more?
Cafe server: Maam isnt that your fifth cup today? Dont you think youve had enough?
???: *shakes head and opens mouth revealing small fangs* Nope. You can never have to much milk!
Cafe server: *shakes head* Im afraid we are fresh out for the rest of the day. Youll have to...*suddenly the earth begins to shake*
???: Wha?
*The earth shakes again all the glasses in the room rattle and the water forms little ripples*
Cafe Server: *begins to shake* Oh no...
???: What is it?
*GROUND SHAKES AS A LOUD ROAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR is heard*
Cafe Server: RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!
???: *glances around as people begin to run in random directions is still unsure what to be afraid of...
Just the GODZILLA CAT! Makes its first appearance! A giant brown tabby cat appears stomping into the cafe!
???: *Stares in disbelief suddenly her hat falls off revealing two small black cat ears*
Cafe Server:....Well that explains...WHO AM I KIDDING AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!
*runs out into back alley only to be greeted by other cats meowing and searching for something.*
WHAT IS GOING ON HERE?!?!? *screams an runs away*

Report this post

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 9:27 am 
Commentator

*The cafe server keeps running and ends up bumping into Sephiroth*

Cafe Server: Terribly sorry sir! Can I...
Sephiroth: I can has cheezburger?
Cafe Server: AAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH!!! *runs away*
Sephiroth: I only wanted a cheezburger...
Matt: This is crazy to say the least...
Cookie Cat: I can haz a cookie? ^_^
Matt: You can have a lead breakfast!

*Matt fires his machine gun but Sephiroth tackles him to the ground*

Matt: Wh-whoa, Seph!!! What are you doing???
Sephiroth: Give me cheezburger nao or diez!
Matt: I don't have any!!! Get off!!!
Katieo: Okay... so what's going on with Seph?
Matt: I dunno!

Report this post

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 10:28 am 
Commentator

Meanwhile in the cafe:

Godzillacat: Mmm this iznt cheezeburger place?
???: *stares at godzilla cat and smiles* So youre the one making all the noise. *kneels down and pets GodzillaCat* You are a big one. You say you like cheeseburgers? Well Im afraid you are in the wrong place for that. Although you are in the PURRRRRRRRRRRRRfect place for a good milk. *walks behind the counter and finds milk containers empty. "Aww the man wasnt lying...what a drag." *sighs and walks back to godzillacat who is sniffing the air*
Godzillacat: So noes cheezburgrs in dis plac?
???: *laughs* Nope no cheeseburgers. But there are plenty of other places that have them. Oh my name is NekoMage by the way...whats yours?
Godzillacat: *sits down and pouts* Godzilla cat. Me gum here on mizzion to find cheezburgrs.
NekoMage: Well if you want I could lead you to a place where they have lots of cheeseburgers!
Godzillacat: Take MEOW!
NekoMage: *chukles* Alright. But calm down with the stomping. You need people to make the cheeseburgers and so far youve managed to scare everyone away.
Godzillacat: Godzillacat likez stompin! Godzillacat crush invizible Tokyo!
NekoMage: *laughs* Why dont I just carry you for a while. Just let me get my hat. *picks up hat and covers cat ears touches tail and it temporarily disappears*
Godzillacat: Godzillacat likez being carried! Godzillacat wantz to c allz!
NekoMage: *laugh* Of course Godzilla cat. Of course
*NekoMage and GodzillaCat set off down the street towards a nearbye restaurant one that unfortunatly has already been invaded by numerous catz*
NEkoMage: Oh no!
Godzillacat:Whatz wrung?
NekoMage: *Shakes head* Were too late. Seems some of your friends have already invaded this place...
GodzillaCat: OH NOES! How Willz Godzillacat get ceezburger?
NekoCat: Well we couldgo to Wendys....I mean they have square burgers which I have heard are quite delicious(BUSINESS PLUG!)
GodzillaCAt: *sticks out toungue* GodzillaCat No likez Wendyz. GodzilllaCat wants to smash! *hops out of nekos hands* Godzilla cat findcheezburgr by self!
NekoMage: *shrugs* If you inist. Just dont destroy the whole city. I still need to live here you know...*walks off in other direction as the ground shakes with Godzilla cats stomping.*

Report this post

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 2:04 pm 
Middling

Location: Colchester, essex, england, UK, europe, world, solar sytem, universe, galaxy
Matt was on the ground pinned down by seph who was shouting at him about wanting a cheeseburger. Kateio was trying to prise Seph off Matt but his grip was good. kateio heaved but Seph wasn't going anywhere. she gave up and turned to WF and said "umm WF could you help?" WF replied "I can't really like this can I?" Kateio just shrugged as Matt was trying to push Seph off him.

after alot of shouting, swearing, and pulling Seph hadn't loosened his grip on Matt and was still ranting on about wanting a cheeseburger. Matt had, had enough and was clamping his ears to try to keep out Sephs shouts. then suddenly Seph reached out and stole Matts machine gun and pointed it at Matts head. everything went silent as Matt started to sweat, he had no plans of getting shot with his own gun.

*(guys leave this for me as I have an idea)*

Report this post

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 2:46 pm 
Commentator

Katieo: He won't budge!!!
WF: Well I want a cheezburger!!!
Katieo: -_- *facepalm*

Report this post

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 5:09 pm 
Middling

Location: Rocking back and forth on the floor, quickly going insane.
*Suddenly, a cat jumps on Katieo's shoulder.
Cat: I is parrot cat!
*Katieo sees that the cat is her cat Mozart.
Katieo: Mozart, get off of me.
*She tries to pick Mozart up, but he digs his claws into her shoulder.
Katieo: Oww!
Mozart: I is parrot cat!
Katieo: We've established that.

Report this post

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 10:30 pm 
Commentator

NekoMage: *Notices group gathered around and decides to go and investigate* Whats going on here?
Katieo: Cant you see were a little...ow Mozart stop that! *attempts to push Mozart off but he clings to her* Were a little busy here...
NekoMage: *glances around and shrugs* Okay well I was just about to get a cheeseburger so...
*wereforce Mozart and Sephi look up simeowtanously*
All: I CAN HAZ CHEEZBURGR?!
NekoMage: *backs up* Oh so your fans too? Well Ive always loved cats myself.*chuckles and walks over to Mozart/wereforce* Well arent you two just adorable!
*bends over and grabs Wereforce softly picking him up and scratching behind his ears* What a sweet kitty you are!
Wereforce: *unable to contain himself purrs contently before shaking his head* IM NOT A CAT!
NekoMage: *Stares surprised at Wereforce before dropping him* Wha..nya?

Report this post

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 7:19 am 
Middling

Location: Somewhere... known as.... *Before I say ask yourself do you really even care? No? Didn't think so.*
(CHANCE TO QUOTE)
NekoMage: HOLY CRAP IT TALKS!!!
Were_Force: Im not a cat k? *Chokes down sobs* I just had a REALLY bad day....
Nekomage: Well then what are you?
Were_Force: Im a weredog
*Nekomage drops Were_Force and jumps back hissing
Nekomage: A MUTT!
Were_Force: awww no *Hits his head on something* seriously? A WereDog SAVES cats not chases em, just because it SAYS dog doesn't mean it is a 100% cartoon dog persona!
NekoMage: A dog is a dog And wolves are worse
Were_Force: Must I point out due to a villanous cat i am niether a dog or a wolf? *Slams his head on something again* Id be content with becoming human again...
*NekoMage ponders whether or not she will help the "Mutt" and decides to give him the potion she got from her aunt she hands it to were_Force who takes the bottle about his size and nearly falls over its so big to him
Were_Force: Whats this?
Nekomage: This potion will turn u human... but u will be a neko like me (tail and ears and fangs OH MY!) until you find your other body... should you not find your other body before it dies off however... u will be stuck like this...
*Were_Force nods and reluctantly drinks the bottle and becomes human once more... but he now has cat ears a tail and fangs.... (Neko_Force)
NekoMage: You now can't become ur regular Mutt form... a cat and ur natural form and that is it... You can tap ur ears and tail twice if you need them to dissapear... and to much emotional stress causes them to reappear...
Neko_Force: Anything else?
Matt: GUYS?!?!!?! DON'T FORGET IM STILL IN TROUBLE OVER HERE!!!!!

Last edited by forcedude22 on Wed Oct 06, 2010 4:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Report this post

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 11:42 am 
Commentator

*Sephiroth still has Matt pinned to the floor*

Matt: For the over 9000th time, I DON'T HAVE ANY FRIKKIN' CHEESEBURGERS!!!
Sephiroth: Bah! Laiz! Gimme cheezburgers nao!!!
Matt: *sigh* Obviously I didn't make it clear!
Neko_Force: Hang on Matt!
NekoMage: Well, seems you're sorted now.

*Sephiroth picks up Matt and starts shaking him violently, demanding a cheezburger*

Matt: Seph pack it in!!!
Sephiroth: Not until you givez me ur cheezburgerz!!!
Matt: -_- I DON'T HAVE ANY YOU (censored!)!!!

Report this post

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 2:01 pm 
Middling

Location: Colchester, essex, england, UK, europe, world, solar sytem, universe, galaxy
Seph stopped shaking Matt and put him down but still held on to his machine gun. Matt looked at seph and said "well that was easier that i thought" Seph then aimed the barrel of the gun in between Matt's eyes and demanded he went and got him a cheeseburger. Kateio just stood there gawping at Seph as he demanded or he would shoot. Matt just sighed and said "whatever just point that blasted thing away from my face" Seph replied "not until i get cheezburger!"

Report this post

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 3:32 pm 
Commentator

NekoMage: *shakes head and grabs gun* You are a disgrace to LOLcatz speaking that way and using violence!
Sephi: *jumps bak and hisses* I WANTZ CHEEZBURGR NOWZ!
NeoMage: *facepalms and pulls out a cheezeburger from her pack* There you happy?
(short and sweet)

Report this post

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 12:05 pm 
Commentator

Sephiroth: NOM NOM NOM!!! *snatches the cheezburger from NekoMage and noms it*
NekoMage: *sighs*
Matt: Phew, thanks. *turns to NekoMage* You saved me.
NekoMage: I guess you're welcome.

Report this post

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 2:56 pm 
Commentator

NekoMage: Now someone want to explain what is going on here? I mean I know people like LOLcatz but seriously is it the cheeseburger rush or something? All the restaurants seem to be filled with greedy cats and you know that cheeseburgers are actually bad for cats digestive system...
Sephi: NOES CHEEZEBURGR GOOD! CHEEZEBURGR YUMI!
Matt: *facepalm* I honestly wish I knew what was going on. I just woke up this morning and ran into these guys. The one over there who just pointed the gun at my head is Sephiroth. The violence thing isnt too unusual for him. Still I dont know what the heck is going on here. Well that one over there *points at nekoforce* can probably explain it better.
NekoMage: *turns to Katie* what about her?
Matt: Oh her? She just got here. Shes the one with the crazy clingy cat. Complained that her cat was acting weird not unlike the rest of the cats you have probably seen today. Hey you are a cat yourself arent you? I mean the ears and tail kinda give you away as one....so how come you arent going crazy over cheeseburgers and such? You seem relatively normal...when you look past your appearance that is.
NekoMage: *shakes head* Honestly I have no idea whats going on. I just wanted to have a nice afternoon nap back at home but I keep running into these crazy cats. Youd think this is some sort of invasion!
NekoForce: *breaks in* It is.
*Matt and NekoMage turn to NekoForce*
Matt: Oh yeah you were trying to explain that before. Honestly I couldnt quite take you seriously...not in the ody ou were in at least.
NekoForce: *ears pop out in annoyance and lower as he sighs* I know...and I dont care for this form either I just want to go back to being my lovable doggy self!
NekoMage: That body is such an improvement thought! I mean who wants to be a smelly and flea bitten DOG when you can be a graceful and elegant kitty cat. *chuckles*and personally I think those ears make you look cute!
NekoForce: *Hisses annoyedly and then backs up tears flowing from his eyes* I just want to be back to normal!
NekoMage: *sighs* Look dont get all teary eyed ok. Ive decided Im going to help you guys...in whatever way I can that is. Still you need to consider the possibility that maybe things wouldnt be all that bad if they remained this way....

Report this post

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 5:28 pm 
Middling

Location: Somewhere... known as.... *Before I say ask yourself do you really even care? No? Didn't think so.*
*Neko_Force has tears rolling down his cheeks and he falls on his butt
Neko_Force: I can stand the cheezburger loss.... just... imagine if you were a weredog now and couldn't be a Neko... Its Were_Force is a part of me... i could be a Neko... i could be a cat... i just... want to go back to normal... even if i never had another Cheezburger again...
*NekoMage sits next to Neko_Force and hugs him for a moment then backs up realizing she hugged a mutt. Neko_Force then replaces his sadness with rage
Neko_Force: If i am gonna lose Were_Force.... then Dr. LOLcat is gonna lose an eyeball or two
NekoMage: Force... i gont think that is a good idea...
Matt: Trust me force... i wouldn't get so drastic....
Sephiroth: CHEEZBURGERS!!!! OMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOM!!!
*Neko_Force hisses at everyone
Neko_Force: You guys just don't GET it! ... especially cheezburger brain over there... *Points at Seph*
Seph: CHEEZBURGER BRAINZ?!?!!? *Hops on Neko_Mage's head
NekoMage: Oh good GOING mutt! now get this guy OFF me!
*Neko_Force hears the word mutt it echoes in his mind for a moment and something snapped with tears welling up in his eyes he runs at light speed away from the others and within a moment he dissapears he hides on the roof of a building away from the cats...away from the Neko away from the brainwashed Sephiroth... away from everyone he sits in the middle of the roof curls up into a ball and cries...
*back with the others*
Katieo: FORCE!!!
NekoMage: ...
Matt: ...
Sephiroth: ... INVISIBLE GUITAR SOLO!!!!
*Sephiroth does a air guitar solo and everyone facepalms

Report this post

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:42 pm 
Middling

Location: Rocking back and forth on the floor, quickly going insane.
Katieo: Maybe we should go after Dr. Lolcat. He is the only one that knows how to change Force back.
Matt: True. Come on.
Neko_Mage: Ok. Just as long as there is no eyeball ripping. He is a cat after all.
Katieo and Matt: Agreed.
Seph: i is monorail cat!
Mozart: i is parrot cat!
*all facepalm
Katieo: FORCE! We've decided to go fin Dr. Lolcat!
*Force runs out with tear stains on his face.
Matt: Come on Force, we'll get you back to normal.

Report this post

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 62 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next