The RichAlvarez Fan Forums

The Plumber Fans Return

It is currently Thu Mar 23, 2017 2:20 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Welcome
Welcome to <strong>Stupid Mario Bros Fan Forum.</strong>

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, <a href="/profile.php?mode=register">join our community today</a>!

Post subject: I think I know who coconut was talking about!
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 2:38 am 
Freelancer

For those of you who saw Act II Part 4, remember when Coconut said that Merlin performing the spell will help someone else but help him indirectly? I think the other person he's talking about is Link! Think about it, they're using the Truth's Stone's magic, and Link will be in a new Zelda game before long! I can almost swear that that's what's going to happen; they're going to bring Link back to life! :D

Post subject: Re: I think I know who coconut was talking about!
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 3:36 am 
Commentator

Not necessary.

The last energy of the truth stone could have given Luigi the strength to beat Nox Decious.

Nox Decious was probablly the one who put the spell on coconut.

The darkness had to be beaten first, because as long as either decious or the darkness were alive, the spell would continue.

Super Smash Brothers 4 - October 3rd(3DS)/Holiday 2014(Wii U). Currently up to a 37 (39 if you count each Mii Fighter as a separate character) Character Roster. Already past Melee, 3 (1 again if you count each Mii separate) below Brawl.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 7:24 am 
Role Player

Location: In my own secret place, hiding from the cold world.
The spell will help Luigi. He's sick. Remember what Luigi said when he defeated Nox Decious? "I feel sick, but it is good to be back." The spell will make him better. That is what I think... :D

Image <-Thanks ML!

Life SUCKS,
but death sucks even MORE.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 8:07 am 
Forum Gamer

Its probably helping Luigi. Bringing back Link now would have made his death pointless.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 10:50 am 
Freelancer

I thought that sickness that Luigi felt was only temporary type thing, kind-of like the after shock of the possession. Ah well, I still think it's going to be Link.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 10:51 am 
Newcomer

I still have the feeling that the spell could help someone evil, because I still fell like Coconut is a bad guy.

Here is my theory....

I think Coconut is Ganondorf, because doesn't anyone find it odd that Wario had to kill The Darkness like why not just bring Coconut to Merlin? Also Ganondorf worked for Nox Decious and he's a wizard. My guess is Nox Decious betrayed Ganondorf and turned him into a coconut. Ganondorf wanted revenge which is why he helped Link. Now that The Darkness is dead Ganondorf is now the most powerful sorcerer and the spell could help someone evil.

But, I can still be wrong.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 12:17 pm 
Middling

Goombowser wrote:
Its probably helping Luigi. Bringing back Link now would have made his death pointless.

Not pointless at all, he got the fire flower to Mario, so him coming back to life would mean he fulfilled his duty and got to live to save Hyrule another day.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 1:59 pm 
Greenhorn

My theroy? (I just came up with a minute ago?)

The coconut or his spell are bad, and throw Mario and Luigi into a brand new adventure right at the end of the movie.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 4:48 pm 
Newcomer

Why do so many people think coconut is evil... although it would be nice to know more about him. Random talking coconut? wtf?

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 5:08 pm 
Greenhorn

I don't nessacarily believe he is evil.. It just seems like a semi-valid guess. My original prediction for what will happen at the end, which I made three months ago, is that there will be a big party.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 10:33 pm 
Forum Gamer

Megamannt125 wrote:
Goombowser wrote:

Not pointless at all, he got the fire flower to Mario, so him coming back to life would mean he fulfilled his duty and got to live to save Hyrule another day.

But the drama and sadness that was created by his death would have been all for nothing! Nothing I tell you!!!

Last edited by Goombowser on Wed Dec 23, 2009 2:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 3:38 am 
Novice

The spell Coconut referred to will have helped Luigi either regain control from Mr. L or healed him after he did. Unless Rich and co are planning to make another season (which doesn't seem to be very likely at this point) there's no point in bringing Link back or making Coconut evil.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 5:42 am 
Freelancer

Well we still need to wait for Part 5 to see who will be helped.
Luigi with the help of his brother Mario defeated Nox Decious.
It could bring Link to life or Link will be dead forever as a new hero of time in Hyrule rises to save Hyrule. It wouldn't be the first time because as many fans believe Ocarina of Time is the first story in a timeline and either Link will appear again to fight off something else or a new hero will stand up against evil. This happens in Wind Waker, Twilight Princess, A Link to the Past, and Spirit Tracks.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 2:55 pm 
Site Admin

I think coconut is the only mystery that we won't be able to solve. The details surrounding his "injustice" are extremely vague. All we know is this:

[list=]Coconut was once a man but was transformed into a coconut "unjustly" by someone.
To reverse his transformation two things must happen: The Darkness that binded the Truth for so many years must be defeated and Merlin must cast a spell using the last energy of the truth stone.
The spell will help someone else and indirectly release Coconut from his curse.[/list]

That's it. Coconut is an original character so I think whomever he is will be original too. Now I still believe the Coconut is pure of heart and not evil. Merlin's going to cast a spell which releases the curse, right? I think Merlin knows the difference between good and evil so he wouldn't cast an evil spell.

As for who it helps, that's an entirely different story. To answer this you need to ask yourself this question: Who needs help in Stupid Mario Brothers? Peach, Bowser, Kamek, Waluigi, Brock, and Donkey Kong have all received closure, so I'm counting them out. According to what Rich has stated, Daisy and Yoshi shouldn't be returning. Mario and Wario have fulfilled their destinies. Some people think Link needs help but I think that his story is done. Did anyone hear him when he said, "I am at peace now." If he's revived then it'll be "OMG He's killed!" to "Well he's gone." to "OMG Link Again!" to "Good, he's at peace now." to "Ugh, Link's alive? I thought he was at peace." I'm not saying that it's not a possibility, I'm just saying that I wouldn't like it.

So who's left? Gary, Ness, Merlin, Snake, Otacon, Ash, and Luigi. I can't think of any "help" that could be provided to Gary, Ness, Merlin, Snake, and Otacon. Ash possibly, he still has to complete his Pokedex... Luigi's last line "I feel sick" could go two ways: He was possed with an evil spirit or he became physically ill. If he's physcally ill then he needs some help. Other then that it's a real head-scratchier.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 3:29 pm 
Mediate

@ Adam
Perhaps Nox isn't entirely gone and his anger is causing things, or he planted some sort of self destruct in Luigi because we know Nox doesn't take losing very well. It's most likely just an after effect of being under the influence of such evil.