The RichAlvarez Fan Forums

The Plumber Fans Return

It is currently Mon May 29, 2017 3:44 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Welcome
Welcome to <strong>Stupid Mario Bros Fan Forum.</strong>

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, <a href="/profile.php?mode=register">join our community today</a>!

Post subject: Re: I think I know who coconut was talking about!
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 3:50 pm 
Site Admin

LennieFish wrote:
@ Adam
Perhaps Nox isn't entirely gone and his anger is causing things, or he planted some sort of self destruct in Luigi because we know Nox doesn't take losing very well. It's most likely just an after effect of being under the influence of such evil.

Oh, Nox is definitely gone. His body was killed in Episode 30 and his Soul was killed in Act II Part 4. There may have been some consequences like Luigi becoming ill, but he's gone.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 5:00 pm 
Freelancer

Once again, I think Luigi's illness is a result of Nox's soul leaving him, it's nothing permanent. That's why I think they'll revive Link, because, you know, why not when you have the chance?

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 2:15 am 
Newcomer

I disagree with everyone coconut is Richie and Richie will use his writer abilities to save Luigi and end the story!!!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 1:42 pm 
Role Player

Location: In my own secret place, hiding from the cold world.
I got a theorie of the plot 'the spell will help Luigi to heal him from his illness'... 3 to be exact ( the third is based from the first 2 )... I prefer the third, but I think it ll be the second.

1. When Nox pocessed Luigi Luigi's 'balance' was disturbed, and it was recovering and Luigi's 'balance' was based from then at 'Luigi and Nox are fused to the hybrid mr. L' and then Luigi killed Nox and that destroyed Luigi's 'balance' making him mental ill, that effect him physiccally. And, if he doesn't get cured, Luigi's soul will destroy itsself and Luigi's body will empty. But the spell will return the balance, and Luigi is saved.

2. He got phissically ill becouse of Luigi=Luigi-Luigi=pocessed and became Mr. L-Luigi killed Nox and became Luigi again, and his body couldn't take that. So, he got ill and, if not cured, Luigi will die. But the spell will cure him.

3. Whatever wich one it ll be, the spell is not enough and will only point Mario and his friends what to do and that will become the new season, including new/old baddies.

Image <-Thanks ML!

Life SUCKS,
but death sucks even MORE.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 5:53 pm 
Newcomer

Why dose everyone think that since Luigi said he was a little sick that he has a life threatening illness and might die?

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 8:50 pm 
Freelancer

Beats me, but I don't think that's the case.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 9:22 am 
Role Player

Why else will Rich put that in the script?

*btw, I just made up a scene, that Rich could use to let us see Luigi's illness is serious*

*Luigi and Mario are walking home, when Luigi, suddenly, feels kinda dizzy*

Luigi: "Mario, Im kinda dizzy..."
Mario: "Maybe an aftershock or something... Nothing seri-Luigi!!!"

*Luigi faints and Mario goes, of course, quick to Luigi*

Mario: "Luigi, LUIGI!!!! CAN YOU HEAR ME!!! LUIGI!!!!!!!!!"
Luigi: "... Ugh... Mario... What happend?"
Mario: "You were suddenly knock out."
Luigi: "Wha- Why did I just go knock out?"
Mario: "I dont know Luigi, but I ensure you, I'm gonna find out."

*Mario helps Luigi to get up, brings Luigi home, says that Luigi has to rest until he knows what exactly happend and goes to see Merlin.*

Image <-Thanks ML!

Life SUCKS,

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 4:23 pm 
Newcomer

Hopefully we're gonna find out tommorow, if Richie doesn't delay Act 2 Part 5.

One thing I liked and thought was good was the Coconut/Wario part, its probably hinting to us that there might be a possible Season 4 with a similar feel to Season 1. I just hope Act 2 Part 5 isn't the end :notawesome:

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 8:53 pm 
Commentator

Oh yea, I gotta put this thought down b4 the movie act 2 part 5 is out.

I think the man inside coconut is King Arthur. After all, it's reasonable to believe that Nox or the Darkness placed his soul in the coconut, because Nox Decious was jealous of Arthur for being chosen by Merlin instead. Besides, Arthur was already mentioned in StMB in both ep. 30, where Nox vents about his past and ep. 37 (i think. I didn't check) where Merlin explains the source of Decious's wrath. The only hole I see in my theory is that the coconut told Wario "The spell is for something else, but it helps me indirectly." (or something like that, again, not checking). I can't think of who the spell is supposed 2 help. Im thinking it might be Mario to detach the artifact from his soul or something, but I have my doubts...

So, what do u guys think? (srry 4 not answering the initial question, but I needed 2 put this down somewhere.)

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 9:29 pm 
Freelancer

Well, Rich said the person in Coconut is NOT someone from a previous series.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 10:28 pm 
Commentator

Wii Master 64 wrote:
Well, Rich said the person in Coconut is NOT someone from a previous series.

I misread it and though it was somebody who was NOT in StMB.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 3:57 am 
Greenhorn

I DID have a big theory list ready, but I got logged out after trying to post it and lost most of it. I'll try to recap some of the finer points in shorter form.

These are the theories I like the best so far.

First off, who the may help.

1. It might help Ash complete his Pokédex. It makes a little sence, and it would work.

2. The spell may help Link, if not come back to life, then at least to speak to his friends one last time.

3. This is my take on the Luigi theory. Although Luigi and Mario defeated Nox Decious, perhaps Noxs' soul still lies dorment within Luigi, causing him to become "sick". The spell may completely seperate Decious and Luigi, and possibly prevent Nox from attempting to control Luigi again.

4. Perhaps it helps to cure the evil in Nox Decious' soul. After all, he is Merlin's brother, and I doubt he actually had a choice in his natural thing for evil.

And now, who the coconut may be.

1. I like the theory of the coconut being Arthur; But everyone is saying that it is a new character, so I guess this theroy is out of the question.

2. The coconut is, in fact, a new hero of time, sent to take Link's place.

3. The coconut is Link. If I'm not mistaken, Link was the only one to hear coconut talk before he died? Maybe coconut's voice was a part of Link's subconscious, or somehow linked to his triforce powers, and after being killed by the darkness, the coconut became his way to communicate to the living world. As in, he is unable to pass on, because his soul is still, in some way, linked to the coconut. This would explain how he was able to give Mario the artifact when Mario was "not entirely dead". This also would give a different meaning to releasing whoever is in the coconut; It would not only set Link free to move on from the living world, but may create (Would have to, for this theory to work.) a new character.. A product of Link's moving on.

I'll just throw down a few random ideas here that most likely won't meet the criteria of who the person can't be. Actually... These are full of flaws, so feel free to skip. The coconut could be, this is pretty out there, a real Nox, sealed in the coconut by the evil version, or imposter. It could be Cloud, as I believe Rich panned on him appearing in an episode at one point. Or lastly, it could be a completely new Wizard from, or predating, Merlins time, such as one of Merlin/Noxs' teachers, pending they had any, or someone of great power.

Still, I believe my theory of the coconut just being evil stands a solid chance.. It would launch Mario and Luigi into a new adventure just as the series ends, after wrapping up all of the current events.

But we'll have to wait for it to come out to find out who is right. :) I hope Richie doesn't kill himself over this one.. It's the last part, and alot of people are still going to be caught up in the holidays tomorrow anyway, so he should go as slow as nessacary with it.

Merry Christmas Everyone :3

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 11:27 am 
Role Player

I'm walking around for a few days, no weeks, with the weirdest idea but I just HAD to share it with you guys:

Coconut is actually the good side from Nox. Nox splitted himself, so he wouldn't be touched by 'love' or 'regret'. And the spell will split Nox and Luigi for good and fuse 'good Nox' and 'bad Nox' together again. Then Nox turns out to be a good guy and Nox leaves for good becouse he did to much wrong. What do you guys think? Crazy huh? But still a possibility...

Image <-Thanks ML!

Life SUCKS,

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 2:08 pm 
Greenhorn

I think that sounds suspiciously like numbers 3 and 4 of my "Who the spell helps" list.. But I like it. :P

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 2:54 pm 
Role Player

Guess it is a combination... However it sounds crazy, it also sounds as a good plot... a crazy plot... Ah, well... Anything can happen in STUPID Mario bros...

Image <-Thanks ML!

Life SUCKS,