The RichAlvarez Fan Forums

The Plumber Fans Return

It is currently Tue Apr 25, 2017 12:53 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Welcome
Welcome to <strong>Stupid Mario Bros Fan Forum.</strong>

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, <a href="/profile.php?mode=register">join our community today</a>!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 495 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33
 Post subject: Re: How did you find Stupid Mario Bros?
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 11:12 am 
Newcomer

I found it with my Dad we were watching cartoon Mario clips and saw something called Mario game over by poy pak and under related videos i saw Stupid Mario Brothers episode 12 and watched it and laughed so hard and i found it a month after season 2 ended! :)

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 12:04 pm 
Newcomer

I just simply searched 'Mario parody' on YT and it was like... one of the first 10 videos in the search. That's pretty much it. .u.;;;

Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ"Without love, the truth cannot be seen."Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 2:38 am 
Newcomer

Um, simple, richie simply left me a comment on my youtube channel telling me to watch his mario series

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 10:01 am 
Newcomer

For me it was originally on the Flipnote Studio for Nintendo DSi, someone has been working on making the Stupid Mario Brothers series as Flipnotes too. I liked it so much that I have every episode he's released so far saved onto my SD card that's in my DSi. Naturally, Anthony (that's his Flipnote Hatena account name) gave credit to Richard Michael Alverez and the real Stupid Mario Brothers on YouTube, so one day I was like, "I'm bored, lets check it out...". I watched episode one, and I was like, "WHOA! They swear a lot in this!", so I didn't watch it. Then I met a friend (Forcedude22 on the forums) and he said, "Have you ever seen Stupid Mario Bros on YouTube?" and I said "I saw the first one, but they swore a ton in in it, so I didn't watch the rest of it..." and he said, "Yeah, the first episode swears a little bit to much, but there's not as much swearing after that.", so I gave it another try, and I LOVED IT!!!!! Now I'm a little bit sad it's ending, but I feel like based on what could happen, Richard is making the right choice. At least he's ending it properly. OHH! One of my favorite lines of the show has to be UPS's "This is a FedEx joke, you'll get it tomarrow." I've told that joke to so many people, and all of them laughed! XD

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 11:09 pm 
Newcomer

my sister and I caught up to another mario series so we got bored found SMB and I fell in love with the sho

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 2:26 pm 
Novice

Location: "I am everywhere and nowhere. I am all of you and none of you"
I first found out about RMA Studios sometime in late 2008 from YouTube News' shameless self-promotion video. I distinctly remember Richie's staccato enunciation of "Al-Ver-Ez". Seasons 1, 2, and most of 3 were already uploaded, so the show was readily available for my viewing. I have vague, nostalgic memories of watching Episodes 5 and 7 back then. I can't remember much of what happened during 2009, and I only watched the entirety of The Movie in early 2010. When Season 4 came out, I went on a marathon to celebrate it's release. I've devoted most of my time to the series since then.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 2:26 pm 
Novice

I was surfing SSBB videos on Youtube one day a few years back when I saw a link to the Stupid Mario Brothers Theme song. I fell in love with it and have it on my Ipod with some other of your songs. When I need a laugh I always go and watch it. After me and my pals saw some of the episode it inspired me and my npals to want to go and make our own.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 8:53 pm 
Newcomer

I learned the existence of the series by a friend (who isn't on the forum) and i peed in my pants the first time i saw it (litteraly... '^_^)

TOLD YA!!!!!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 12:51 am 
Newcomer

I was being unproductive on YouTube looking up Super Mario hilarity when I stumbled upon this series. Come to think of it...I actually saw bits of an episode way back when and originally discarded the series, thinking it was kinda dumb...but when I came across it again I fell in love with it (it probably helped that I actually watched the series from the beginning this time and wasn't confused as hell about what was going on). Funny how shiz works...

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 9:38 pm 
Newcomer

i was looking up mario videos and i found episode 1. i loved it so much i started watching the series.

LONG LIVE LUIGI

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 4:44 am 
Newcomer

I probably remember this with the most detail out of anyone:
I'd been following smosh for a while, and one time they ran a boxman contest for who could do the best dance, and one of the winners was a channel called wariowaluigi2008, who were doing parody videos as well. In the related videos I came across some videos by a guy called jorgemanoel, who was reposting your videos with Spanish subtitles. I watched a few of them and then found your channel, and watched all of them (which at the time was only seasons 1 and 2). I finished about 1 week before season 3 came out, and have followed it ever since.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 7:26 pm 
Newcomer

well one day i was Bord and i was look up video so i decide to type in stupid Mario brother in the youtube bar and i found the song called Mario you're a plumber then i listen to the song and then i click on there channel and started watch stupid Mario brother series

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 11:18 pm 
Newcomer

I cant remember what I was looking up on youtube when I discovered this series back when Season 1 just started but I do remember that when I watched episode 1 I immediately, fell in love with the series. I remember Matt's voice of Wario and Rich's voice for Mario were both spot on and I loved the part at the end of episode 1 when Wario does his laugh and then the Game Over theme plays that got me hooked. :coolmario:

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 4:16 pm 
Newcomer

I looked for Luigi on youtube and somehow found a clip of the Mario vs Mr.L battle
I then though "WTF is this a series?" found episode one and immediately watched it all! XD
So AWESOME! 8D

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 11:42 am 
Newcomer

I remember seeing one of the episodes in the related videos section of another video I was watching and so I clicked it, then clicked Richie's channel without actually watching the video. It must've been around mid-2008. His channel was very bland back then if I remember correctly, standard YouTube white, grey, and blue with no background picture or anything. I didn't become a fan though until I remembered that and looked the show up again. It was sometime between December 2008 and February 2009. Loved it then, loved it since. :)

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 495 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33