The RichAlvarez Fan Forums

The Plumber Fans Return

It is currently Thu Mar 23, 2017 12:21 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Welcome
Welcome to <strong>Stupid Mario Bros Fan Forum.</strong>

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, <a href="/profile.php?mode=register">join our community today</a>!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 495 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33  Next
 Post subject: Re: How did you find Stupid Mario Bros?
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 3:12 pm 
Newcomer

i was watching lightsaber videos and stumbled upon it.been watching ever since

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:02 pm 
Newcomer

In Jan. of 2008, I was searching things along the lines of "Funny Mario Videos" and "Stupid Mario Fails" and Stupid Mario Bros. popped up. Only like 5 or 6 episodes had been released, so I subscribed and stayed updated and I've been a longtime fan. :)

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:37 pm 
Newcomer

I saw the remake on flipnotes! It was neat, but not as good as yours. :D

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 10:58 am 
Newcomer

well i was looking at some random videos then i saw a fan made trailer of smb and i was like thats awesome then the next day i looked at it again and then i looked in the descriptions say clips from ep 1, 5, 15, 25 and so on so i looked up smb ep 1 and i got hooked right away

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 11:12 am 
Newcomer

its funny since i luv super mario bros (i know what i said XD) i first found this video called super mario game over i think then i started looking up super mario bros and when i found this video on how to play the theme song on recorder i found ur first episode or second episode of season 1. then i just started to watch more cuz it was to funny man u guys r madd cool :D maybe sometime next year (and thats MAYBE) I will start my own series not exactly like yours but its cuz of u guys i might do this THANKS ;D

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 12:08 am 
Newcomer

I found it and I started watching it :awesome:

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 7:39 am 
Newcomer

My bro showed me the series a couple of years ago, have liked it since.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 11:47 pm 
Newcomer

Well, I was looking for one of those parodies of Mario, so I typed in Mario and Stupid Mario Brothers came up. I watched it, thinking it was going to be another one of those sucky realistic parodies of Mario, but I was wrong. I started with the first episode and, even though the language was crude, loved it. I've been watching every episode since, and it was at most two years ago that I started watching. And of course, Luigi is the most awesome Mario character ever.

Last edited by Redwood on Sat Sep 03, 2011 2:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 2:37 am 
Newcomer

I just typed Stupid mario bros in since I was bored and up Episode 3 came and ever since then I have been subscribing to Richie.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 12:36 am 
Newcomer

i was justing watching random videos, when i saw 1 of the videos that saided, stupid mario bros, i thought, eh, might as well give it a go and when i was watching it, i was loling so much i almost died laughing. man, u guys ar awesome at making videos! >:D

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 7:31 am 
Newcomer

I found it when I was looking for mario bros videos. When I read ''Stupid Mario Brothers'' I thought: ''What the hell, It could be funny'' and now I see all the vids Richie updates.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 4:41 am 
Newcomer

You know what let me tell you how I found it. I was looking up some random battles between Mario and Sonic and Goku. You know random stuff.

All of a sudden I saw a couple of actors on Camera. One dressed as Fire Mario. Another dressed as Mr. L. I had no idea what the hell this was until I read the comments.

Then I found a guy saying
"Hey this is from Stupid Mario Brothers"

The name sounded ridiculous but I am a freaking Nintendo geek and had to see this Youtube Series. Turned out these guys were about 50 episodes in their series and had a movie done. I was able to watch all of it and catch up to episode 60.

I hope more Seasons are on the way I do not want to rush Rich Alvarez but I am dieing to see what Ganondorf looks like!

SHOW ME WHAT YOU CAN DO!

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 10:13 pm 
Newcomer

Mario and Luigi are my absolute FAVORITE game Characters, I wanted to see what series/music videos or whatever else I can find on the Topic of The Mario Brothers, and next thing you know, I saw your guys' music video of your theme song that was created for you, and I loved the video. So I went to your channel to see what else I can find, and I found your Stupid Mario Brothers Series, I printed out like 12 pages of your business card thingy's and handed them out to all my friends, I'm pretty sure you guys got like 34 more Sub's cause of me. Hehe :P

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 1:49 am 
Newcomer

ok i was randomly looking stuff up a few years ago and i saw a link to the first vid and was like heh this is pretty funny and i kept watching til episode 10 cause i think only the 10 were out so i forgot about it until like a ffew days ago when i was home sick and i saw it again when i was typing in something and i'm like HEY I REMEMBER THIS and now i've seen all the episodes 1-60 the interacive videos the movie act 1 and 2 and alot of the funny side videos uve made like the chat rouletes and the drive through ones

Kent (the fans miss you!)
Julian
Dane
and
Matt

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 7:28 pm 
Newcomer

i was just fooling around with my wii's internet browser looking for something interesting. btw, this was before the movie even started.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 495 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33  Next