The RichAlvarez Fan Forums

The Plumber Fans Return

It is currently Thu Mar 23, 2017 12:23 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Welcome
Welcome to <strong>Stupid Mario Bros Fan Forum.</strong>

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, <a href="/profile.php?mode=register">join our community today</a>!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 495 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33  Next
 Post subject: Re: How did you find Stupid Mario Bros?
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 12:44 am 
Newcomer

Well, I was wandering around YouTube one day, and I decided to see if I could find another Mario parody to watch; it then occured to me that I hadn't searched for one on YouTube, just on different sites. I quickly stumbled upon Episode 1 of Stupid Mario Bros, watched it, and thought it was okay but not the best thing I'd ever seen. I have absolutely no idea why I kept watching them; I remember noticing there were 45 episodes and a movie and thinking I'd be insane to take the time to watch them all. But I did, mostly because they got increasingly better. After about a year or more of being a fan (I remember seeing Operation Blind Storm posted when I was either on season two or three), I decided I'd join the forum.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:55 am 
Newcomer

My friend's big brother recommended it to me, and he showed me episode 44. I loved it and continued watching the entire series from episdoe 1 to episdoe 59 and I loved the movie.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:31 am 
Middling

I still don't have a youtube account but a little after the movie was made my friend showed me lots of episodes. The first one I saw was episode 21. I then watched the movie and I liked it so much I watched the whole series and the movie again. I was so excited when you guys came back for another season. Before richalvarez I never watched youtube.

^Both brought to you by ML!^

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 8:05 am 
Newcomer

A facebook friend posted a video and I laughed like crazy. I was like that's it, I'm subscribin' to this dude... and of couse, like everyone else, I fell in love!

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 12:42 pm 
Newcomer

I was actually looking for Waluigi and Wario Based stuff on youtube, and i came a crossed a fan video of Stupid Mario Bros. Then when i clicked it, off to the side i saw the link to the first episode. (That was about a month ago) and i've watched all the episodes, and movies, and interactive things on there.

And i can't wait for the rest!

CHECK OUT MY ART http://shadamymephonic.deviantart.com/

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 10:01 pm 
Novice

i randomly look for mario parodies, and it was the second on the page. I watched the first episode, then a few hours later, i finished the first season ^^ ive pretty much been watching from the beginning. season 2 episode 4 was the first one i saw released.

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 7:06 pm 
Newcomer

will i watched Anthony's Stupid Mario Bros series on Flipnote Hatena and then i found SMB on youtube

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 8:31 pm 
Newcomer

I was searching cheats for the mario games on youtube when i found episode 31 i thought it was intresting so i searched episode one and continued for hours at first i didnt care for it because originally it was just random stuff going on but then it got an actual story line and i got hooked. Love the show guys cant wait for season 5

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 12:46 pm 
Newcomer

Location: At the RCHQOA (Robot Chiken Head Quarters Of Awsomeness)
What happened to me was I was looking at the popular videos, and I saw something labeled "let the goombas hit the floor". After that, I spent a whole five hours catching up on SMB, and have loved it ever since! :D

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 8:57 pm 
Newcomer

My little brother had been watching it, then one day, when I came to visit my father, in Carolina, he told me to check it out. I thought the series was awesome! By the way, I flew down from Canada. xP It was basically a 8 hour flight

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 6:52 am 
Newcomer

Basically, I watched this back in 2007 but never, ever bothered to even look at the forums. Although I have contributed to it in every way possible by donating, enter competitions and watching every single one of their videos.

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 7:21 pm 
Newcomer

one day i was on flipnote hatena for the DSi and then i saw a flipnote that said SMB. i liked to watch many things about mario so i clicked on it. it was kind of good and it said watch the real series on youtube. so i went on youtube and looked it up and saw episode 1. i watched it and i thought it was great :awesome: ! but with language. i watched the other epsiodes and i got hooked and kept watching the videos. YOU GUYS ROCK!!! :coolmario:

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 12:51 am 
Newcomer

I was chilling on the couch when my little sister came with her dsi. I saw her looking at some Mario stuff(not StMB related)and I found a vid that said episode 21...I looked at it and spent an hour looking at stupid Mario brothers for hatena...it was pretty good so I looked at the first episode on YouTube...i thought it was ridiculous!!!but then I skipped to episode 21and watched up to 30...then I went back and saw every episode and music video haha!!!I got so hooked that I made my 3 cousins watch season 1(then they got hooked) and now at least 13 of my friends love the series...me and my band have actually learned 5 of your parody songs and played(in full costume) smells like bowser in our talent show at school...we gave credit to you of course and everyone loved it haha!!,

Keep fighting, as long as our world lasts
-The Reistance

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 4:38 pm 
Newcomer

I am Anthony from Flipnote Hatena, I Found out about Stupid Mario Bros about 2 years ago, I was on Youtube randomly searching "Mario" and other related videos, I found a Series called Stupid Mario Bros, so I just watched the first episode and then I was hooked on it! around last fall, I joined flipnote Hatena a service for making animations on a Dsi application called "Flipnote Studio" and I really wanted to make a cartoon based off of the series, so I did and it became very popular! a lot of people came from Flipnote Hatena to Youtube to watch the live action series after I turned it into an Animated series on the site :D

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 12:41 am 
Newcomer

well... i was randomly surfing youtube a couple of years ago... found it..... and fell in love with it instantainiously..... mostly with chris and matt though cuz they are amazingly.... amazing...

anyway, LOVE THIS SHOOOOOW!!!!!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 495 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33  Next