The RichAlvarez Fan Forums

The Plumber Fans Return

It is currently Sat May 27, 2017 7:41 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Welcome
Welcome to <strong>Stupid Mario Bros Fan Forum.</strong>

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, <a href="/profile.php?mode=register">join our community today</a>!

Post subject: How are you watching episode 75?
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 6:14 pm 
Role Player

How do you plan to watch episode 75, the series finale? Is anyone doing anything special or fun for it?

I plan to watch some of my favorite episodes and season 5 all over again. I'll do this throughout Sunday. Then, hopefully an early release cause I have school Tuesday and I'm probably going to watch it 5 times. I'm going to watch it through my PS3.

How are you guys watching it?

Post subject: Re: How are you watching episode 75?
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 8:32 pm 
Novice

Location: "I am everywhere and nowhere. I am all of you and none of you"
First of all, the entirety of Season Five will be recorded onto VHS. Then, all previous canon installments will be viewed on VHS in succession, with Episode 75 being the unwatched surprise ending.

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 11:11 am 
Novice

Well, my bro and I have been re-watching the series all the way through for a week now, and we just got done watching Ep. 73 and 74 this morning. Tomorrow we'll re-watch Ep. 74 and get ready for the final episode! I'll be making chocolate Super Mushroom and 1-Up Mushroom cupcakes and will maybe wear my Mario costume (minus the moustache :P) while watching.

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 1:53 pm 
Newcomer

I'm gonna use all my computer time watching the entire series. So I'll be watching Episode 1 - 45, The Movie, Operation: Blind Storm, then Episodes 46 - 74 and capping it all off with my first viewing of 75.

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 7:48 pm 
Newcomer

Doesn't watching it up to season 4 take like 3 days? lol

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 9:49 pm 
Novice

Location: "I am everywhere and nowhere. I am all of you and none of you"
Nope. Minus bloopers for seasons 4 and 5, Stupid Mario Brothers totals at around 14 hours and 33 minutes so far.

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 1:05 am 
Landsman

I'm hoping that the episode is out by the time I make dinner (I'm in Japan, so yeah.. BIG time difference between here / Cali). However, if not, I'll watch it while it breakfast before school Tuesday my time.

Sadly, I have no whitty costumes / scenarios I could really do... except maybe have pasta for dinner.

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 1:33 pm 
Commentator

I feel like this thread should be in Fan Discussion rather than in the Season 5 discussion...

I'll let it slide because of the finale, but next time, please post this in the right discussion board.

Super Smash Brothers 4 - October 3rd(3DS)/Holiday 2014(Wii U). Currently up to a 37 (39 if you count each Mii Fighter as a separate character) Character Roster. Already past Melee, 3 (1 again if you count each Mii separate) below Brawl.

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 4:43 pm 
Landsman

I'm going to watch some of my favorite episodes.
I might even watch all of the seasons over again.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 11:04 am 
Landsman

So everyday since Tuesday (my time, which is more like Monday for people in the West), I've been watching a season / half of the movie. Today I had to take a break cause I realized that the finale episode probably wouldn't come out until night time Monday for me (since like, 11 pm here is about 7 am Cali time), so then HOPEFULLY by the time I finish season 5, episode 74, it will be uploaded. *fingers crossed*

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 1:40 pm 
Newcomer

skull902 wrote:
I'm gonna use all my computer time watching the entire series. So I'll be watching Episode 1 - 45, The Movie, Operation: Blind Storm, then Episodes 46 - 74 and capping it all off with my first viewing of 75.

So yeah...remember when I said this?

Well I started at 1 AM (woke up at 7-something last night, yes I'm on a terrible schedule right now don't judge), and after twelve and a half hours I've decided to take a break and start again at Episode 53 as soon as I get back on.

To the zero of you who anticipated/thought I was going to make it all the way through, I'm sorry. XD

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 1:51 pm 
Intermediate

skull902 wrote:
To the zero of you who anticipated/thought I was going to make it all the way through, I'm sorry. XD

Shame on you. After all, didn't you have another 3 weeks in delays for episode 75 to be released? Geez, so lazy, aren't you? ;P

As for me, now that I know the episode's coming around today (NOT JINXING IT! >8C), I'll get home from work, kick up my feet in the bean bag chair, grab a hold of WhiteMage on Skype, and watch it with her online. Should be for an awesome time, and then I'll bounce over into gaming, probably. Maybe Minecraft it up for a bit, as I got sh*t to build for my server still, but if not that, then I'll just grab myself something else on the good-old consoles and kill whatever's left of my night way that way.

Ah, the joys of my time after 5:30 (well, more 6:30, once I'm actually home from work, that is). XD

Remember:
THAT'S LORD GAVIN TO YOU!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:12 am 
Newcomer

Well, not to question you Lord Gavin, but I wanted it to be a little more..."authentic" I guess I would say?

Nah, I know you're just joking.

Well, it took me another five hours to get from 53 to 75, and so my total seventeen and a half hours of watching the entirety of "Stupid Mario Brothers" is finished. My sentiments were originally going to be posted here, but there's another, more specific thread for that.