The RichAlvarez Fan Forums

The Plumber Fans Return

It is currently Tue May 30, 2017 7:07 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Welcome
Welcome to <strong>Stupid Mario Bros Fan Forum.</strong>

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, <a href="/profile.php?mode=register">join our community today</a>!

Post subject: Hogwarts: Voldemort's Secret Follower.
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 3:51 pm 
Novice

John was on the train to Hogwarts in no more than a couple of minutes. Luckily he didn't carry much, other than his clothes, his wand, only one text book, and a couple of gobstones. This meant he didn't have the required materials and again would have to borrow copies from other people.

John didn't mind however, nor did he care, as he's been doing this plan for 5 years. As John looked into the sky, he started dozing off, thinking about Hogsmeade and Hogwarts itself when he heard whispering outside his door.

John felt uneasy suddenly and got out his wand, in case things got ugly. The whisperings continued for a while as John felt even more uneasy.

"Hello?" John said, "Anyone there?"

The whisperings quickly stopped, then John heard footsteps outside his door. As he jumped from his seat and opened the door. No one was outside, John sighed as he sat back down.

"Bloody Hell," John said, "Is this going to happen all the time I'm here at Hogwarts?"

Just then the train started to move as John started to doze off again when someone knocked on the door. John then got up and opened the door.

But you must have known that already...

Report this post

Post subject: Re: Hogwarts: Voldemort's Secret Follower.
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 2:58 am 
Commentator

Tim was a 6th year. He was going to Hogwarts for 6 years now. It's incredible how times flies. In the very beginning, when he was 11, he knew nothing about magic. Not a single spell. But after going to Hogwarts, he became an expert in magic. He was a good student and his classmates were proud of him. They always said that Tim had the true power of a Gryffindor, and Tim showed that in duels.

Now, Tim was standing in front of a door, on wich he had just knocked. The door opened and a boy stood in front of Tim.

"Hi, there! Can I sit here with you?! Everywhere else is full!" Tim said to the boy.

Report this post

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 2:50 pm 
Novice

John thought about it for a while. John finally said yes and let the other guy come in. The man sat down and put his luggage behind him. John then sat down as he got out some gobstones.

"Want to to play a round?" John asked,

"I don't know," The guy said, "I don't even know you well."

John put out his hand,

"John," He said, "Just John. Tim isn't it?"

After they shook hands Tim was slightly surprised. How did this John know my name? He thought, Tim however merely just sat there until he noticed that John's luggage was a pack of clothes, a wand, some gobstones, a hefty amount of galleons, one book, and a bottle of buttergin.

"Travelling light?" Tim asked,

"Yeah," John said, "Here, want some buttergin? Got it from some bloke today."

John offered the buttergin but Tim refused. He knew better than to trust someone he hardly knew who got some buttergin from a complete stranger. However Tim was also suspicious of that amount of Galleons.

"Where did you get that large sum of galleons?" Tim asked,

"Gobstones, exploding snap, Quidditch matches," John said.

Just then, John heard more whisperings from the door. Tim also heard these noises as he pulled out his wand. John did the same as he whispered,

"Don't talk," John said, "I want to hear if they're saying anything."

Surprisingly, words did come out of that whispering, including" Hogwarts", "Not surprised", "Voldemort", and "Destroy him".

Of course none of this made sense to John of Tim, but they were shocked when the door knob started to turn. As soon the door was open, Tim and John yelled a stunning spell...only to find out they hit a regular student.

Report this post

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 11:44 pm 
Freelancer

Jon was in his seventh year and frankly he was excited ans sad to have his last year. He was training to be an Auror and hoped to join the newly revitalised Order of the Phoenix.

Looking up to Harry and his friends Jon had hoped to have sych similar adventures but he couldn't make much friends or have such adventures. Jon eventually arrived in the train and seeing every carriage full, he eventually found a carriage containing only two people.

Suddenly Jon got hit by a spell from one of them and got knocked out.

Super Mario Numb3rs Forum: http://supermarionumb3rs.freeforums.org/index.php

Image Image

Report this post

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 11:05 pm 
Middling

Nick walked down the isle but tripped on another student. Nick grunted as he hit the ground. All of his luggage had been scattered all over the floor. Nick picked himself up. "Great." Nick said sarcastically. "Quick," one person inside of the nearest room said "get him inside." Nick nodded silently as he grabbed the student on the floor by his arms. He dragged the boy in. Nick ran outside quickly and picked up his luggage. He then walked back in with his luggage. They had raised the unconscious student onto the other seat. "I guess we will have to wait until he wakes up" One of the two conscious students said. "Well, this cabin is as good as any, i guess." Nick set down his stuff, moved the unconscious student to a upright position and sat down. "I'm Nick" He said as he extended his hand.

Report this post

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 12:55 pm 
Novice

John shook Nick's hand.

"John, just John." John said, "And this is Tim."

John then pointed to Tim and Tim shook Nick's hand.

"And I don't know who the he'll this is." John admitted pointing to the other man on the floor.

"Do you know who he is?" Tim asked, "A friend, relative?"

Report this post

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 3:12 pm 
Commentator

"I have no single clue!"said Nick.

"I see! Well, I guess we know when he is awake!" Tim said.
"By the way, wich house are you in?!" Tim said when he turned to John.

Report this post

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 12:36 am 
Freelancer

Jon woke up to see three boys surrounding him. Confused he got up and asked "Who knocked me out?!"

Tim and John nodded in unison. "I'm John, that's Tim and there's Nick."

"I'm Jon without a H. So why did I get knocked out?"

"We thought you were someone else. sorry about that." John replied.

Image Image

Report this post

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 8:32 am 
Novice

So, after getting all the luggage and things in the room, the men then sat down on the seets and tried to remain peaceful.

"So, uh" Tim said, "Who's in what house?"

"Gryffindor," John said, "And damn proud of it."

"Gryffindor," Jon without an H said,

"I'm also in Gryffindor," Tim said,

"Slytherin," Nick said a little proudly. John, Jon, and Tim widened their eyes and slowly moved their heads to Nick.

"Is it ok?" Nick said,

There was a long quiet pause.

"Yeah," John said,

"Sure," Jon without an H said,

"Ok with me," Tim said

"Now let,s get even more personal since I love getting awkward whi here is in a relationship?"

John raised casually,

"You're with someone?" Tim asked, surprised a bit,

"She's in Ravenclaw," John said, "Anyone else got a relationship."

(RPer's NOTE: I decided to make this aware, yes you can make another character, a brother, student, teacher, but only one other character.)

Report this post

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 1:51 am 
Middling

"Well, I did." Nick said as a tear came from his eye. "She was in Gryffindor. She had the most beautiful hair I had ever seen. Her eyes, by god, her eyes. They were as blue as a diamond. I loved her. Last year...she died..." Jon, Jon, and Tim gasped. "She went home one Christmas vacation while I stayed at Hogwarts. Her dad went crazy and killed her and her mother on Christmas eve." The cabin was silent.

Report this post

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 2:14 am 
Novice

John then shrugged and merely aclnowledged that it sucked. He then got out a bottle of butter gin.

"Want some?" John asked, when Nick said no he drank it all in one gulp and wiped the res of it with his hand. Tim was slightly shocked at John's behavior..

"Well you're taking this awful news well." Tim said,

"Well huh," John said, "Would you even dare say that i'm taking it it awfully well?"

While John chuckled at his joke, no one joined in as he stopped for a while and started playing with his galleons. Tim however was starting to regrett setting with John. While John wasn't exactly evil from what he saw, it was pretty obvious John didn't care about one's feelings.

But then again, that was only one thing and who knew? Maybe that was his only flaw. John then stopped his galleon rubbing and continued their last conversation.

"So, anyone else got a love?" John asked,

Report this post

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 4:15 am 
Freelancer

"Well there's this one girl I wanna hook up with, we're good friends but I wanna be with her before the end of the year and avoid getting stuck in the firend zone." Jon explained.

"What's her name?" asked Tim.

"Olivia she's in Gryffindor with me." Jon said adamantly as the rest nodded their heads.

Image Image

Report this post

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 11:52 am 
Novice

"Well then," John said, "That just leaves you Timmy. Who's your girlfriend?"

Just then, as they all looked out the window, they saw Hogwarts coming into view. Just then John instantly remembered something as he ooked into his bag and got out a newspaper. On the paper was moving picture displaying the Wizard Protection Agency, trying to get away from the cameras.

"See this newspaper?" John said, "It says here the WPA had said that the recent murders have been mere murders and nothing more. Seems to me however, that 6 people being killed with a disfigured mark on their heads is not something you normally hear. The fact that they've all been killed on the same day is also something odd but hey what the heel do I know hu?"

Report this post

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 9:07 pm 
Freelancer

"Sounds suspicious who knows something crazy might come of it." noted jon as he got up with his blongings ready to get into Hogwarts to meet up with Olivia as the others followed on.

After the meeting for the year Jon arrived into the Gryffindor Common Room to see Olivia standing by.

"Why weren't you at the meeting?" asked Jon as he came over and gave her a hug.

"I couldn't be bothered besides I wanted to see you." replied Olivia as she hugged back and then kissing him on the lips.

"Woah, are we a couple now?" Jon said in shock as Olivia replied "Yes we are. I think it's about time we got together. We've been friends for too long."

"Well this might be the best year ever." remarked Jon as he kissed Olivia happily.

Image Image

Last edited by JRPictures on Fri Dec 09, 2011 12:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

Report this post

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 12:08 am 
Novice

John first followed into the common room and found Jon without an H and some woman he never saw before kiss romantically near the men's dorm room. John merely cleared his throat as they stopped kissing and looked at him.

"So that was one hell of a feast huh?" John said, looking at the nervous couple.

Just then Tim and Nick entered as they too were kind of shocked (more shocked that John) as John just sat on one of the chairs. John also played with the galleons again, looking at this woman with heavy interest.

"Well well Jon without an H," John said, "Who knew you had it in you?"

"Not me," John said while the girl chuckled a bit,

"What's her name?" John said, walking to them with the galleons in his hand

"Olivia," she said,

"John," John said, kissing her hand, "John without an H."

"Uh, charmed," Olivia said, getting uncomfortable.

John then presented the galleons,

"Want one?" John asked,

"S-sure," Jon said, getting nervous,

John looked at them and said, "Then you should have gotten some" and walked into the dorm room with his things.

"Is it me or is John kind of different?" Olivia asked,

"Different?" John yelled from the men's dorm room unpacking his things, "Do tell."

"You just seem edgy that's all," Olivia said,

John then entered the common room,

"Hmm," John said, "edgy huh, is that what you like? Edgy guys with attitude?"

"No," Olivia said slightly irritated, "I was just saying-"

"Well we all know what happens when people just say hings." John said,

"Hey," Jon said, "ease up on her ok?"

John then stopped talking, thought about that, shrugged and merely stretched his hand.

"Truce?" John asked,

Report this post